An angelic gift (k/da X Male...

By FunkyGuy11

(*ON HOLD*) Y/n L/n is a young college student who carries on his back a family curse... Or blessing, The yo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Job 38:16
Chapter 2: Corinthians 5:17
Chapter 3: Isaiah 6:2
Chapter 4: Matthew 7:2
Chapter 5: Jeremiah 22:3
Chapter 6: John: 3:18
Chapter 7: Fever...
Chapter 8: Romans 12:9
Chapter 9: John 8:24
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: John 15:18
Chapter 14: Proverbs 10:1
Chapter 16: Corinthians 13:4
Chapter 17: Peter 1:10
Chapter 18: Psalm 7:11
Chapter 19: "you Don't Deserve What you Have"
Chapter 20: "If Loose It All"
Chapter 21: "have I Broke My Glass Balloon?"
Chapter 22: "wedding Day"
Chapter 23: "I Will Give It All! "
Chapter 24: "what Do You Mean Unreachable?!"
Chapter 25: The Price Of Pushing Limits
Chapter 26: Deep Regrets
Chapter 27: You Just Might See A Ghost Tonight
Chapter 28: Hidden From The Media
Chapter 29: Foreign Visitors
Chapter 30: Proverbs 15:1
Chapter 31: Livin' On A Prayer
Chapter 32: A New Dawn
Chapter 33: John 8:44
Chapter 34: Hebrews 10:26
Chapter 35: John 4:15
Chapter 36: Song of Songs 6:4

Chapter 15: Psalm 34:18

4.3K 105 31
By FunkyGuy11

"The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit"

Y/n's PoV:

After arguing with my mother for another thirty minutes I finally won the argument because it was stupid that she was judging evelynn without even knowing her! Now that sound so weird good thing I didn't say it out loud. So in defeat she apologized to evelynn and went to her room, I guess I'm not going to hear from her any time soon huh.

My father stayed for dessert because he made it, and unlike my mom he's smiling and even making jokes. You can totally not know he's the son of the most cruel man in the world, and my father himself is pretty cruel too. That's ironic.

Dad: lil' sparrow? Can I talk to you in the kitchen before you go?

Y/n: sure dad.

We walked again to the kitchen, he's obviously not happy but I hope he understands my position.

Dad: what you just had with you mother is not acceptable... But I'm Noone to tell you that it's wrong because I myself did it when I was younger.

He grabbed a stressball out of his pocket because this man usually carries that in his pockets.

Dad: It's good that you can stand up for a lady, I know your mad but when you're all cooled down... Give your mother a call or come visit so you can speak this out... Don't commit the same mistake I did.... My mother Zyra passed away thinking I hated her because of the last argument we had...  I won't bullshit you any further so just calm down and when you have time talk this out with your mother alright champ?

He patted my back as he walked out of the kitchen, this visit would had been different amd probably my mother would had brought my baby pictures out to show them...

I returned back to the table to only see the three girls, I just smiled sweetly as the saw me.

Kai'sa: y-you seriously have a short temper...

Y/n: what can I say, it's on my genetic. This visit would had gone different under other circumstances.

Evelynn: I understand the hate towards me, either way it's not something that bothers me.

She putted her sun glasses on, I can totally tell she's mad because of the mom made and I don't judge her I would also be mad. We exited the house and when we entered the car I noticed how distant evelynn was being comparing on how she was earlier. OK so she basically said we're a something but I don't get what she wants to be.

I scooted a bit closer to her and extended my wing to pull her close to me... Smooth move from me, she looked at me and I just smiled. As she sighed she putted her arm around my neck.

Y/n:Thank you Eve, for taking Akali's spot tonight. I guess I owe you a favor

Evelynn: I didn't take anyone's spot tonight, I was very clear about our current relationship~

She grabbed me by my Chin a stole a very short kiss from me.

Evelynn: You're really Lucky y/n. And about that favor~ I'll cash it tonight...*whisper* you embarrassed me tonight, I'll make you scream my name~

*chuckles* I'm in danger! Means my body will hurt for the next morning, did I really have to say that I owed her a favor? No I didn't but my morality made me say It.

Timeskip after "y/n's reward/cashed-in-favor"

I... Jeez my body hurts...

Evelynn: mind if I smoke?

Y/n: go ahead I don't mind....

She began smoking as I was cracking my neck, I have bites and scratches all over my neck and chest... Besides from her basically restrain me from any movement and forcing me to call her "Mommy" it went good I think....

Evelynn: Any news from akali?

Y/n: I tried calling her yesterday but she was to busy.

I tried to pick my phone but my arm cracked... Shit that hurt. So instead evelynn helped me reach it.

Evelynn: Here, I think I went a little to far with the bites.

TaTir: no shit Sherlock, this is going to sound weird y/n but that was quite the show to watch.

Why do you watch me have sex with people!? That's fucking disgusting TaTir!

TaTir: bold of you to assume I don't watch everything you do.

I'll just ignore that. I entered my contacts and called akali maybe she'll now.

'..'

Akali: hey handsome! How's it going?

Y/n: it's been fine, you won't belive what happened yesterday

Akali: Oh? Tell me what happened yesterday!

After explaining what happened and the proper context she just laughed a lot, apparently she knew evelynn does like comments about her race.

Akali: So how's evelynn!

Y/n: she's right here with me right now...

Akali: we're are you two in?

Y/n: Ummm.... Her room...

Akali: oh wow she seriously won't give the others a chance huh? Well I have to get going Qiyanna is making us practice since Ekko fell off the stage half his rap. See ya Y/n! Oh and tell evelynn not to be selfish and give the others a chance!

Y/n: I still don't get what you see in me but aight I'll tell her. Bye buttercup!

I hanged up and turned to stare at evelynn, she's just typing on her phone... Think y/n think!

I smuggled up with her putting my wings to cover us... Her golden eyes looked at me while wrapping her arm on me.

Y/n: Akali says "Don't be selfish and give the others a chance"

Evelynn: I'll think about it.

Then it all went dark....

TaTir's PoV:

I want to know what this demon is going to do with y/n, I need him alive for my plans.

Evelynn: y/n? Are you hearing me?

TaTir: It's not y/n.

I pushed myself away from the demon...

Evelynn: What do you want now Angel.

TT (TaTir for short because it's faster) : what are you going to do with him? I saw how you "pleased" yourself with him.

Evelynn: Make him ours~ what else?

TT: Do whatever you please with him but keep him alive. I need him alive.

Evelynn: Why are you insinuating that I'm going to kill him?

TT:You tell me, demon of agony. I know what you're capable off.

Evelynn: *Tch* I won't do anything with him, like if I've ever disappeared one of my lovers.

TT: then were are the missing men? Y/n hasn't done a background check but I have. I've seen everything in your past just by looking at you.

She remained quiet while looking the other way, I guess I hitted a soft spot. I keep my stan because I need y/n alive, he's the only way I have to free myself from that tyran...

TT: Only you know what happened to those men demon. You see why I doubt in you?

Evelynn: So what if I made a couple of men disappear?! Are you going to throw one of those stupid-ass angelic speeches like the archangels?!

TT: I know we both are naturally destined to hate each other, but this isn't about what we are. It's about y/n, I worry over him and I want to know if you're going to do the same

Evelynn: Of course not, I don't have the nerve to get rid of that beautiful smile of his... I dont know what's happening to me, I don't do feelings. But since yesterday I've been feeling....

TT: That would be my fault, you see. He's charming with or without me, but I am a seraph... I singed for the all mighty and my presence is calming to others but it's also charming.

Evelynn: so it's your fault I'm feeling things now?

TT: somewhat like that, But i wish to make stuff very clear with you demon. We're not destined to be "cool" with each other and that is set in stone, but I will ask you that if you wish to be in a real relationship with Castiel you have to make stuff clear. He's getting very confused and that worries me.

Evelynn: why do you worry him so much either way? Aren't you so high and mighty to worry over a mortal?

..... Why do I feel so paternal to y/n? I just noticed that I contradict my main phylosophy over a mortal...but y/n is the one that saved me from him, maybe that's why I'm always worrying over him.

TT:he'll tell you later... You will hear the reason from him, But not from me.

Y/n's PoV:

I regained my conscience and evelynn was staring at me while frowning...

Y/n: uuh... What happened?

Evelynn: I had a little chat with your friend.

Y/n: and what did he say?

Evelynn: Y/n I want to speak to you about what I want to be with you.

Y/n: Oh don't worry we can keep it as a work relationship or just a friendship!

She got on top of me in a fluid motion pulling both my hands to the top of my head... She's holding both very tight... She lifted my chin...

Evelynn: That's not the relationship I want to have with you y/n, since yesterday you've made me feel... And I don't do feelings in any way.

She drifted her hand to my neck and gripped me not hard to choke me... Why does this make me feel so aroused... Almost like if I like this...

Evelynn: what I want to say is that I'll rather formalize this relationship.

Y/n: OK let me get this straight. You want to formalize your relationship with me?

Evelynn: Are you dumb or are you playing dumb?

Y/n: maybe I'm dumb maybe I'm pretending to be or maybe I just want you to hear say what we are~

Evelynn: I like you better when you're submissive to me~ I'll tell you whar I want us to be~

She bended closer to my neck while releasing her hand from my neck... She slowly started bitting an kissing my neck, slowly getting closer to my earlobe... I'm getting the chills.

Evelynn: I want you to be all ours~ I want you to me mine~ and once you're ours, you won't be able to think about other woman for the rest of your life~

Y/n: So you want me to be your sexual slave?

Evelynn: No, I want to share feelings with you. Basically I'm offering you to be my couple~

Y/n: that's all I wanted to hear, now can you please get the tip of your claws off my stomach?

Evelynn: what if I don't want to? ~

She pressed a bit her claws in my stomach and continued carefully bitting my neck. Her fangs hurt but not to the point of inflicting a lot of pain, its more of a pleasure Pain.

Evelynn: You like it don't you~ don't even bother saying otherwise because both us us know the answer~

She then proceeded to kiss me wildly. But not like when we're lusting, unlike those times you could tell she was putting feeling...

Evelynn broke the kiss after 2 minutes that felt like half an hour...

Evelynn: now I'm a bit hungry, we should go have a breakfast on a restaurant or something similar~

Y/n: wait... What day is it?

Evelynn: Monday I presume... Why do you ask?

I HAVE COLLEGE TODAY FUCK FUCK IT'S 7:40 AM I'M ABOUT AN HOUR LATE!

Y/n: I forgot I have college today!

Evelynn: oh... I'll take you there in a hurry then. Get dressed!

Lux's PoV:

I sended a letter to y/n and so did Miss Fiora... It's about Garen, he got vanished from demacia and he's nowhere to be found... We have no contacts in piltover besides him... I just want to know he's alright...

Fiora: *French accent* Do not worry Ms crownsguard I am very sure y/n will answer pretty soon...

Lux: Thank you Ms Laurent...i appreciate you helped me to reach him by a letter....

Fiora: that kid is basically my son, I of course know we're he lives thanks to Kayle... We'll find your brother Very soon don't worry....

Sorry I had to take a break so I could get in mind what I wanted to do with this story. So yeah we have two left to go.... Maybe I'll leave ahri at the end or idk.

Anyways that's it see ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 1.7K 17
If you could trade your life away for fame and fortune, would you do it? Could you love the spotlight shining on your face as it lights up your deepe...
43.1K 815 30
Runeterra, a world filled with wild fantasies people could only dream of. The world is in a more modern era as of now, and there have been conflicts...
63.9K 1K 27
Y/N was an ordinary boy doing what he could to get by during a time of financial crisis. From mugging people on the street to performing small time r...
147K 3.8K 40
Y/n has always been an outcast and the spectator of her own life but what will happen when one day she wakes up to find herself stuck in a manga that...