The Prince & The Knight (Eng)

By struggle_wind

Jingyu, a poor, not smart, strong Weizhou, rich, smart, famous, vocalist Started with an annoying encounter... More

Cast Characters
01. The Prince
02. Suprising The Knight
03. The Another Prince
04: Who is Weird?
05 : Knight's Prince
06 : Prince's Knight
07 : Knight's Trouble
08 : The Annoying Prince
09 : Pull The Knight Back
10 : Knight's Dad
11 : Back To School
12 : Two Princes
13 : Confusion
14 : The Prince and The Knight
15 : The Feeling
16 : Oh Knight
17 : Blooming
18 : Princess
19 : Deep
20 : Oh Prince
21. Thump
22 : Jealousy
24 : Honesty
25 : Wind Blow
26 : The Queen
27 : Fallen Night
28 : Dilemma
29 : The Knight's Choice
30 : Princesses
31 : Friendship
32 : Try To Open It
33 : Untitled
34 : I Like You
35 : With you
36 : Prince's Territory
37 : How We Call It?
38 : For You
39 : Step On
40 : Extra Chapter
41 : Prince's Battle
42 : Revealing
43 : Boyfriends
44 : Be Brave part 1
45 : Be Brave part 2
46 : Knight's Battle Mind
47 : The Prince & The Queen
48 : Love Isn't Blind
49 : Doubt

23. Hiding

144 15 24
By struggle_wind

I'm really sorry that this chapter took a very long time to update. Because something happened to Chez, he couldn't help me for a while. Thankfully i found someone who's willing to help me. Btw, can u help me to pray for Chez so everything is gonna be okay for him? Thank you in advance

Proofread by : dylanwolfieobrien

🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳

Weizhou and A Mei were in the waiting room, while Jingyu was in the treatment room, removing the bandages on his hands. Jingyu's recovery was very fast, while A Mei was busy looking in the mirror looking at her wounded face.

"Damn!!!!", she winced as she touched her injured lips.

"That a*sh*le must pay for it!!", she said swearing.

Weizhou didn't care about A Mei's swearing at all. He didn't realize when A Mei approached and called out to him and when Weizhou didn't respond her back, she waved her hand in front of Weizhou to get his attention.

"How are you? You made us all worried", asked A Mei, still with a cheerful face, trying to get Weizhou's attention, but Weizhou didn't care at all. As soon as Jingyu came out of the treatment room, Weizhou immediately stood up startling A Mei.

"Jingyu... how....".

"Jingyu....", A Mei ran and hugged Jingyu. "Are you okay? Your hands can return to normal again, right?", she asked cutting Weizhou's words in middle.

"Huh?", Jingyu confused.

"Jingyu, let's go on a date", asked A Mei.

Weizhou wanted to poke A Mei's eyes out and tear her face apart.

"Look at your face!!! How can we date with your face like that??". Jingyu slightly push away A Mei's head to side and walked towards Weizhou.

"Jingyu, you have to take my revenge on that sissy boy!!!!", A Mei shouted.

"What? Why should I? That's your problem. Don't bring me into your troubles!".

"But he said, he's your boyfriend!! Is that true, Jingyu??", asked A Mei curiously.

Jingyu stopped his steps and turned to face A Mei.

"I'm not gay!!!", Jingyu shouted a little.

"So, he's lying. He likes you!!! He... maybe he masturbates every morning while imagining you. Yyuuccckkk!!! Disgusting!!! I feel like throwing up!!!".

Then A Mei ran to the toilet leaving the two of them behind. Weizhou tried to swallow his saliva.

'Jingyu is not gay. And he definitely doesn't like boys, like me...' he thought.

Jingyu patted Weizhou's shoulder and it startled him.

"Hey, what are you thinking?"

"Umm... Peng likes you". He knew he shouldn't have asked, but he couldn't stand it.

"Oh", Jingyu only answered briefly and Weizhou was eager to hear a longer answer.

"So how about you?", asked Weizhou

"Me?? I'm not gay".

"So you don't like boys, do you?"

Jingyu took a step back and looked away, avoiding Weizhou's eyes.

"That... depends... I mean... that... you can see it clearly right?", Jingyu answered then walked away.

Zhou, he doesn't like you. Realize and face it!!!", Weizhou thought to himself.

From the Hospital, Jingyu went straight home. He forgot about A Mei, even about Weizhou. He was very confused. I'm not gay, but I like Weizhou. So, what am I...?".

Jingyu plopped down on the bed then picked up his sketchbook and turned to the page with Weizhou's face on it.

'Hhuuffttt, he'll hate me if he finds out I like him', he huffed.

Jingyu couldn't deny it. He has that feeling. He wanted to be the center of Weizhou's attention. Become the only one Weizhou sees, become the one that Weizhou's worries about and becomes the center of the Weizhou's world. Want to be anything as long as Weizhou likes it. But to say he loves Weizhou, he can't. He just likes Weizhou more than he liked others. No more, no less. Only that.

"There's no way that's called love. He... he... he's just... we're just close friends"

Jingyu muttered under his breath then buried his face in the pillow. But he couldn't deny, something was growing in his heart.

🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳

Weizhou also went straight home and plopped down on his bed, then buried his face into the pillow. He could still hear A Mei's voice from downstairs. The damn girl followed him into the house. What else now? Jingyu doesn't like you, Zhou!!! And he doesn't like men. Peng will never get him, and neither will you!!!".

Weizhou opened his math book and took out the piece of paper he had tucked there. It was his face, the sketch of his face that he got from Jingyu's sketchbook. He looked at it seriously.

"Why did you drew my face? Do you like me too, Jingyu?", he whispered.

Weizhou threw the paper on his bed. He should have run away and go as far as possible so as to avoid meeting Jingyu. But... every time he tried to distance himself from Jingyu, he always reverted back to him.

"Jingyu.... I like you...", said Weizhou.

Bbbrrraakkk.....

Weizhou immediately got up and was surprised to see his mother standing at the door.

"What did you just say, Zhou?"

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

Peng was already in his comfortable room. He could feel pain all over his body, but what hurt the most was... his heart.

"Damn!!!".

He cursed for the umpteenth time. He didn't expect Jingyu to stand up for him but when Jingyu seemed to blame everything on him, it really hurt his heart.

"Damn!!! Damn!!! Damn!!!". He kept cursing while beating his bed.

"Hey..hey...why Peng?". Fang came in and tried to calm his brother down. He hugged and patted Peng on the back. Peng hugged Fang back and cried in his arms. He could no longer hold back his tears. He loved Jingyu so much, and sometimes it hurt so much.

"Fang, what if I love someone. Will you accept it?".

"Huh?? You love someone? That's good news. I'm happy for you. But why are you crying?? Did she hurt you?".

"Fang, please.... let me... love this person...".

Peng was still crying in Fang's arms. Fang gently pushed Peng's body so he could see his beloved brother's face.

"What is this? Do you like Meng?".

Peng shook his head.

"So, who is the one you like?".

"I like Jingyu!!". Peng shouted and it was like slapping Fang in the face.

"What do you mean? You're kidding right? This isn't funny at all".

"I'm serious. I'm gay, Fang".

Fang pushed Peng's body hard.

"What do you mean? You're not gay!!!".

"I am gay!!!".

Fang pulled Peng into the bathroom and buried Peng's face in the water. He buried it for a moment before pulling it out.

"You're not gay!!! You can't be gay!!! Got it!!!!".

Fang buried Peng's head once more. Peng really couldn't breathe. He felt water running down his nose. Fang pulled him and Peng breathed heavily.

"YOU ARE NOT GAY!!!".

"I am gay!!!". Peng's voice was very weak, but he still managed to speak even though he was out of breath.

"I love him!!! I'm gay!!! You have to accept it!!!", Peng still trying to speak

"I will never accept it. NEVER!!!".

Fang buried Peng's head again. This time it's longer. Peng's hand tried to hold Fang's hand, but failed and Peng fell to the bathroom floor coughing.

"I told you, you can't be gay!!! No!! Never! And if you still like him, that's going to be the worst thing!!! UNDERSTAND!!!".

Fang left Peng's wet body in the bathroom. Peng was crying loudly. The person he loves, doesn't love him. And now, his brother, the closest person, judges and forbids him from falling in love with a man. He felt overwhelmed from pain that he was feeling, like it was about to explode soon.

"Help me.... Jingyu....", cried Peng. 

🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳

Published : 06.02.2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 23K 48
Xiao Zhan, who looks like an ordinary guy with his handsome face and well defined body, has extraordinary skills, which no living human on this earth...
73.7K 6.2K 22
Xiao Zhan updates his life on an online forum. (Xiao Zhan's POV) Watch how he meets a rude, proud, annoying, not handsome man. YIZHAN Short chapters...
5.5K 88 14
Wait sunoo what happened why are you crying did i do something wrong? If i did im sorry can you please talk to me. Oh ni-ki i just fell and it really...
751K 35K 36
What happens when rich meets poor? Why, disaster, of course.