๐…๐‹๐€๐–๐‹๐„๐’๐’| Demetri Ale...

By wheelerblossom

-๐…๐‹๐€๐–๐‹๐„๐’๐’ แดฐแต‰แตแต‰แต—สณโฑ '๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ... More

๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™จ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š

1.6K 132 78
By wheelerblossom

"Woo, go E!" Fleur cheered, her hurt knee across Moons lap, the two cheering for him as he got onto the mat. Kyler and him bowed to the ref, then to each other.

"Fight!"

Eli kicked his way, Kyler blocking a few of his punches, too slow as Eli swung around and punch him in the chest. "Point!"

Fleur grinned widely, the pair taking their places again. Kyler ran at him too quick, the anger from loosing before hand getting the best of him as Eli kicked him right in the chest. "Point!"

One final jump off the ground, a kick to the chest, Eli scored the final point. "Point! Winner!"

Fleur grinned widely, clapping her hands. Moon stood up after gently moving Fleurs leg. "Yeah, Eli! Woo!"

Fleur gave a snort, mocking Moon. "Yeah, Eli!"

"Shut up." Moon shoved her shoulder.

"Ugh, Eli, have my babies." Fleur mocked on, giving a dramatic moan. "Please, i'm begging you!"

"Fleur, shut up." Moon had to laugh, clasping a hand over her mouth. "People are staring at you."

Yaya laughed from behind Fleur, popping a nacho in her mouth as Fleur gave Moon a side wink.

"Our next quarterfinal match will be Samantha LaRusso of Miyagi-Do Karate versus Piper Elswith of Cobra Kai." Daryl announced as the pair of girls got into the mat.

"Yeah, Sam! Humble that snake!" Fleur yelled, getting a few boos for poor sportsmanship. She rolled her eyes. "If only they knew."

"If only." Moon laughed, leaning onto her some as they watched the two bow to the ref, then to each other.

Sam did good at blocking Piper, but her tactics of just blocking was not nearly enough when Piper got her foot across her face. "Point!"

"Freaking, Daniel." Fleur huffed. "Offense is not gonna get her that trophy."

"What is the difference?" Moon asked. "I remember you said-"

"She needs to be more aggressive." Fleur cut her off, clapping as hands. "Come on, Sam! You've got this, mama!"

Piper spoke to Sam a second, her mouth running before Sams eyes shifted toward Fleur, getting a small nod. She then looked to her dad, then Johnny, getting the same nod Fleur gave. She turned back to Piper, bouncing on her heels slightly as she prepared herself for the match.

Fleur cheered when Sam struck first, sending a kick in Pipers direction, spinning around with her fist while Piper continued to block her, ducking down before Sam turned, sending her foot into Pipers direction. "Point LaRusso!"

Fleur cheered with a wide grin. "I never liked Piper."

"You never did." Moon shook her head.

"So annoying." Fleur pointed out. "Look at her, looking at Sam in shock. As if she's the only one that's allowed to win any points. So annoying."

Sam scored the next point easily with an immediate kick to the face. One more stance, Sam dove between her legs and hit her on the chest. "Point. Winning!"

"Woo!" Fleur cheered with a bright grin. "Yeah, Samantha LaRusso!"

"You wish you were still out there?" Moon asked curiously, looking at Fleur.

The lavender-blonde gave a little shrug. "A little bit. But, I think I did enough on my part."

"You did knock Eagle Fang out of the girls competition." Moon pointed out with a little hum. "Giving Sam the upper leg."

"So, pretty much, I boosted her up there." Fleur gave a joking grin. "So, by the power of the universe, I take home the trophy if she wins."

Moon laughed as the break was called. "You're horrible."

"How's my lady friend doing?" Demetri walked over, looking at Fleurs iced up knee. "Numb yet?"

"Extremely." Fleur smiled, tilting her head up for Demetri to lean down and kiss her slightly. "You're up next?"

"Robby and a boy from Cobra Kai first." he said, sitting with her a moment. "I might just stay here."

"Just here on the bench with me and Moon?" Fleur put an arm around him as Demetri laid his head on her collarbones. "You've demolished the other people here."

"They could put me with Robby Keene. Let me remind you that the two of you share DNA." Demetri pointed out, his voice got higher. "Meaning he could go all Johnny Lawrence on me like you do."

"Not if you go Johnny Lawrence first." she patted his head. "Don't worry, I was born before Robby was. Meaning, Johnny could have left all the DNA to his dad, and his dad left all the DNA to my dad, and my dad gave me all the DNA, meaning i'm the only one that actually got the violence gene."

Moon tried to run that over in her head, failing horrible.

"I'm gonna trust you had some type of meaning behind that." Demetri sat up as the time was called. "Gotta get back out there."

"Good luck, Meat." Fleur kissed the side of his head, running off.

"I'm so happy you two finally got together." Moon smiled. "Nothing like an entire year later to get you in the mood."

"Honestly, it only feels like two months." Fleur said honestly.

"For our final quarterfinal match, we have a real snake fight. It's Cobra Kai versus Cobra Kai." Daryl announced over the mic as Robby and Kenny got onto the mat, opposite each other, bowing to the ref, then each other.

Fleur thought Kenny was crazy good with how quick his small body moved, the pair seemed to have the same tactics on using it to their advantage, because he scored the first point by punching Robby right in the chest. Fleur rose her eyebrows, watching Kreese call a time out and call Robby over again. She watched weary eyed. "God, if I ever got my hands on Kreese-"

"Fleur, remember what we talked about." Moon encouraged, taking a deep breath. "Deep breaths when we feel like being mean, let all the words exhale when we breath out."

Robby and Kenny were back on their lines, standing opposite each other ones more. Fleur saw the familiar, clearly genetic, look in Robbys eye as he held his fist before him. With a quick swing of his leg, Robby got Kenny right on the side of the face and won the point. They took their marks once again, this time actually both putting up a good fight as Kenny dodged and blocked Robbys hits and kicks, still not quick enough to avoid the hit Robby gave right to the chest.

Fleur winced slightly as Kenny slowly got up, rubbing his chest as they took their marks once again. Kenny reacted like Kyler had, running too quick and trying to hit Robby, having him easily moved out of the way and getting shoved to the side. Robby kicked Kenny in the back the next time around, Fleur sighed, because it was just hard to recognize him right now.

"It's so strange." Fleur had to admit, Moon looking over. "Knowing someone so well then not even being able to recognize them anymore."

Moon frowned, giving Fleurs back a small rub. "I know."

Robby kicked off his back leg, kicking Kenny extremely hard in the face as the majority of the crowd winced. Fleur shut her eyes slightly, looking at the small boy on the mat. "Jesus christ."

"For real." Moon agreed, the pair watching in worry as Kenny laid on the ground, the ref announcing Robby winner before checking on him. It ended with him storming off the mat, holding his nose, Robby going to follow before Tory stopped him.

Fleur gave a little wave to Demetri when he looked over, tossing a thumb toward Eli. Fleur elbowed Moon. "Eli's about to compete again."

"Really?" she looked. "Can you see the board?"

"No, Demetri just said so." Fleur shook her head, giving the Moskowitz boy a violent wave of her hand as he did it back, getting on the mat. Miguel did the same, the two meeting in the middle with their bows to the ref, then each other, then their shared hand shake Fleur assumed they'd made a while back.

Miguel spun around, trying to hit him, but Hawk managed to block his arms, ducking down when Miguel swung over his head. Miguel followed him across the mat with swing after swing, Hawks blocks advancing each time before the two jumped at the same time, kicking each other on sync. Fleur gave a panicked breath, realizing she was holding her breath.

Miguel swung at him harshly again, getting blocked just as fast. Moon or Fleur didn't think she'd seen anyone this entire day move as quick as they did, imagining how tired their arms were. Hawk went to kick Miguel, getting hit in return and fell back against the mat. "No point, that's a block. Continue."

Miguel grunted out, jumping off his legs as he spun around in the air, coming around a second time with his foot risen, ready to kick Hawk across the face and score the point. Only, instead, he was met with a cracking noise as he fell on the ground, holding his back in pain.

Fleur stood up before she realized what she was doing, pain shooting all through her leg.

kylie speaks

important duo next
chap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 1.1K 10
after tragic accident, she moves to LA with her mother side of the family and didn't think it's would cause a chaos. (robby keene x fem!reader) (cob...
62K 3.4K 15
-๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐‹๐‹๐’ แต—แต’สณสธ, สณแต’แต‡แต‡สธ '๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ'๐™จ ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ...
227K 7.3K 42
If only she knew how much trouble that boy would bring her. warnings: language, drinking, sexual themes (not in detail) (DISCONTINUED) COMPLETED UN...
237K 10.8K 60
-stargazing หขแตƒแต แดธแตƒแดฟแต˜หขหขแต’ "gonna drive me crazy" -A story in which a pair of enem...