𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮

"You're not doing it right

"You're not doing it right." Fleur laughed as she stood up on the rock. "It's like AHHHHH SEPENYA ALABESHIBABA!"

"Fluer, get down." Sam laughed at her, Miguel and Hawk on the verge of tears as they watched her and Demetri.

"Is that not what i'm saying?" Demetri asked in disbelief from next to her on the rock, holding her shoulder to avoid falling. "AHHHHH SPENYAAAA"

"Wait, give me my watermelon." Fleur encouraged, Miguel shaking his head as he passed in up to her. She cleared her throat, Demetri holding her waist so she wouldn't fall. Standing at the top of the rock, she held the melon high in the air. "AHHHH SPENYA ALABESHIBABA!"

"Is it not Zabenya? I could have sworn it was Zabenya." Hawk said with an odd look at the two.

"Everyone, down off the rock!" Johnny announced as him and Daniel walked into the backyard, giving Fleur and Demetri an odd look. He looked to Daniel. "What is this?"

"You haven't seen the worst yet." Daniel sighed, watching as Demetri got down, taking the watermelon, and helping Fleur jump off the rock.

"Sensei Lawrence and I have the same goal of preparing you for the tournament." Daniel looked at the students when he spoke, seriously and with compassion.

"But we have different ways of getting you there." Johnny spoke confidently, but it was clear maybe he wasn't so confident.

"We realize that teaching you opposing viewpoints at the same time can be a little confusing." the LaRusso man nodded with a knowing look. Fleur felt like maybe she was the only one that kinda liked it.

"So we've discussed it and came up with a solution. We're gonna divide and conquer." the taller man informed them, confusing the students. "Eagle Fang trains out front."

"And i'll be back here with the Miyagi-Dos." Daniel pointed around the back of the dojo. Fleur and Demetri shared a look.

"I thought we were stronger working together." Miguel spoke up, looking at the two senseis.

"We're still working together." Daniel reassured him along with everyone else.

"Just reparably." Johnny gave a knowing point. "On opposite ends of the dojo. All right, Eagles, follow me."

"You're coming with us, right?" Sam faced Fleur with a knowing look.

"Fleur, come on." Johnny encouraged her to come, still feeling like he needed to have her get closer to him in order to break the news he received on his voice mail.

"I think I might work with Miyagi-Do today." she gave a minor look of guilt his way, red and blonde hair falling from her loose pony tail. Demetri picked up the hair tie. "If that's cool?"

"Your lose." Johnny waved her off, Hawk saying goodbye to the two as he followed off.

"Did it break?" Fleur looked at the hair tie.