๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ณ-๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ || ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น...

By enhypviIIe

โSee this bite as our key to survivalโž In which Kang Hara and her classmates face many losses and difficultie... More

๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ณ-๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ
๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐Ÿญ. ๐—ž๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—›๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ท๐˜‚
๐Ÿฎ. ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ
๐Ÿฏ. ๐—จ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
๐Ÿฐ. ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฑ. ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฝ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ
๐Ÿฒ. ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ
๐Ÿณ. ๐—ข๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐˜
๐Ÿด. ๐—ช๐˜‚๐—ท๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ป
๐Ÿต. ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—š๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ. ๐—œ'๐—น๐—น ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ. ๐—•๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ. ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น?
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ. ๐——๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ?
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ. ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—น
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ. ๐—œ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚, ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ. ๐—ง๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด. ๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต. ๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ. ๐—œ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐˜
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ. ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜‚๐˜€
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ. ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐—ฒ?
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ. ๐—ข๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ. ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚?
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ. ๐—˜๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ. ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ. ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด. ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด

๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ. ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ

10K 550 283
By enhypviIIe

1:05

I look at Ms Lee who slowly disappears in to the crowd of zombies.

"Hara cmon!"

Wujin grabs my arm and snatches me with him after the others. We continue to run until I trip over a rock and fall on the ground. Wujin quickly helps me back on my feet. I start limping a bit while we start to walk.

While Wujin and I make our way to the building, I suddenly feel a strong wave of wind go passed my head. I turn around and see that the zombie behind us was shot my an arrow.

"What the hell?"

My eyes fall on a girl with a bow behind the wall. She starts to move closer to us and continues to shoot the zombies around us. I look at Wujin who's face looks surprised.

"I bet it's his sister.."

Hari suddenly points her bow at me. Wujin jumps in front of me. "Sis sis! She's with us"

"But her eyes!"

"It's a long story!"

More zombies start to rush into our direction. Hari groans and runs ahead of us. My eyes suddenly fall on a boy in some sort of wheelchair. A girl with short black hair pushes it while a boy from archery helps her.

All of us rush towards the sports building and quickly step inside the gym. I look around me and quickly notice a group of zombies on the other side of the room. My eyes go towards the little storage room besides us.

I take place in front of the group and put my finger in front of my mouth while pointing at the door. Hari nods and starts to slowly lead everyone in there.

"Oh here you are!" Gyeongsu says as he rushes into the gym.

The zombies behind us turn their heads.

"Run!"

All of us start to run. I shift my eyes towards the boy in the wheelchair. His friend tries to drag it with her but she's not strong enough.

"Leave me here!"

The boy rolls out of the wheelchair, making the girl fall on the floor. I run to him, but it's too late. A zombie is already biting off his ear.

"Let me go!" His friend starts to cry while being hold back by Hari and Wujin. "No! Let me go!"

I lower my eyes to the boy who's being eaten by the zombies. He's holding a zombie by it's leg while telling his friend to leave.

"Don't just stand here!" Suhyeok grabs my hand and pulls me into the storage room.

He closes the door behind us. I turn around and see everyone sitting on the floor, exhausted.

Gyeongsu pats me on my shoulder, frightening me a little. He points at Cheongsan who's sitting on the floor with traumatised eyes. I shake my head and sign for him to comfort him, but he angrily shakes his head back.

I let out a silent sigh and slowly walk over to him. Honestly, I suck at comforting people. Especially in moments like this.

I lower myself besides him. His crying is soft but painful. I want to grab his hand, but he's quicker. He turns to me and embraces me. My eyes spread in surprise.

He starts to sob while holding on to my arm. I look up to the ceiling and try to hold my tears back. I wish I could take this pain away from him and put it all onto me.

He doesn't deserve this suffering, nobody does.

09:55

I slowly awake out of my sleep. I look around the room and see that everyone is still asleep, except for Cheongsan. He turns his head to me when seeing my opened eyes.

"I've thought about it all night.." He speaks raspy. "How can I continue living now?"

I lift my head and whisper. "She loves you. I heard it myself"

His eyes turn surprised. "What?"

"When I held her hand I felt it" I look at my hand. "She wants to you survive"

He chuckles. "Even when she's in that state she worries about me more than herself.."

"Just listen to your mother, and-"

I get interrupted. A weird smell enters my nostrils. It's not human, that's for sure. I get up and walk towards the open window. The group behind me slowly starts to wake out of their sleep.

'They're coming'

"They're coming"

"Who is?" Haru asks sleepy.

"The zombies"

"How do you know?"

Gyeongsu pushes my brother a bit. "She has the voice remember?"

"Do you always need to bring that up?"

He smiles proudly. "Yeah"

I role my eyes and sit down besides Onjo. She places her hand on mine and strokes it a little.

"I'm glad that we've made it so far already" Her voice fades. "It truly is amazing"

"Only if Isak was here.." I chuckle. "She would probably build a fort and call this her new home"

Onjo nods. "She was always the most positive one"

"And the honest one"

We laugh and rest our heads against each other.

"Hari, I think you're the perfect girl"

All of our heads lift towards Daesu. He's standing in front of Wujin and Hari, probably confessing his love for the girl.

"What? You freak" Wujin lets out. "Hey. What's wrong with you?"

"I watched you when you were shooting your arrows. I went to every tournament of yours" Daesu lowers his head. "I really liked you for a couple of years"

Wujin places his hands on his sisters ears while the rest of us watch the drama go down.

"I want to be a man now, not a fan. I'm going to die anyways so I might as well confess now"

The little brother slowly removes his hands from Hari's ears. I look at her and see that she doesn't even spark a glimpse of surprise.

"That's so cool" The short black haired girl says with a smile.

"You're Daesu right?" Hari says. "You keep calling my little bro 'brother in law' "

"Oh? So I guess you knew.." Daesu smiles. "Brother in law, you told her?"

Hari reaches her hand to Daesu.

"Does she like him back?" I ask cluelessly.

Onjo turns her head to me. "What do you think"

Daesu grabs the girls hand and pulls her off the floor.

"It must be nice to meet me right?"

"Yeah"

"Then are you okay with dying?"

"Yeah...wait today?"

Hari kicks Daesu in his stomach and slaps him on the back of his head. All of us widen our eyes in surprise while the girl continues to try and hit the poor boy.

"Hey, who is she?" Haru asks me.

I look at him with confused eyes. "Why.."

"Nothing, she just looks cool"

My brother turns his head back to Hari who starts to throw volleyballs at Daesu who shields himself behind the carts. I look at the funny scene until a sudden idea comes to my head. As Hari finally stops attacking the boy, I get up from the ground.

"I have an idea" I say in sync with someone else.

Suhyeok and I look at each other with widened eyes.

"What's yours?"

"No you go first"

"You got up first so you tell us first"

"But you said-"

"Just tell us at the both fucking time" Mijin, so I heard, speaks.

"If we tie all the carts in a circle we can use them as a shield" Suhyeok and I say in sync again.

"Woah, do you two share a brain?" Daesu says amused.

We all start to make a free space in the centre of the room while grabbing some equipment that can help us with our plan. Hari helps me with cutting some rope and tying the carts together.

"Hey, this isn't going to work" Mijin walks over to the carts. "We need to flip the lid so that we can hide under it"

"Isn't it better to stand?"

"Yeah? Are you sure zombies won't climb this?"

"That's enough"

"Don't be stupid and let's redo them"

"It's too short if we do that, unless you want us crawling?" Joonyeong joins. "Acting smart right now?"

He wants to open the lid, but Mijin steps in. "Hey say that to my face"

"If you don't like it then make your own"

Mijin steps closer to Joonyeong and pushes him a bit.

"Come, say that again"

"Do everyone a favour and don't butt in"

"Hey you" She wants to try and push him again but Joonyeong holds her hand back, making her kick him in his leg.

"Fuck- Shithead!"

Mijin looks offended. "Shithead? What the fuck?"

Suhyeok pushes the girl behind him. "Stop it. Joonyeong you too"

"Who the hell is she to tell us to redo this?"

"You fucking nightmare" Mijin says quickly.

"You're coming with us right?" Suhyeok asks her.

"You're the ones coming with me"

"Joonyeong, we won't let our senior here right?"

"I wish, but no"

Mijin scoffs. "Just do as I say unless you want to die out there, which you might"

"We're trying to make it high so that we won't die!"

"Stop fighting" I say quietly. "We need to trust each other and not fight"

"I'm not fighting to die, I'm fighting because I wanna live"

The two continue to verbally fight.

'Stack it high'

"You all!" I say a little louder. "We need to stack it"

"Hey" Mijin looks at me. "Who are you?"

"Your fortune teller"

11:20

I take place in front of the door. Everyone is busy shielding their bodies.

"Being a hambie doesn't mean you can't get hurt" Cheongsan walks over to me and gives me hand gloves.

"I'm fine though"

He ignores me and puts a chest protector around me. I look up and see how concentrated he is. I slowly place my hand on his, making him stop breathing so heavily.

"It'll be okay"

Cheongsan lowers his eyes and locks them with mine. He suddenly starts to smile.

"What? What is it?" I ask clueless.

"Nothing, you just look cute"

"Oh.."

My heart beat changes from rapid to unhealthy fast. His eyes are so sparkly, making me turn a different shade of pink. I wish I could tell him how I feel. He did tell me that he likes me, but in what way?

I don't want to embarrass myself by thinking it's more than it actually is.

"Uhm..Hara?"

I wake out of my thoughts and look besides me. I notice that everyone is already done shielding themselves. They're all looking at us with wide eyes. Gyeongsu and Suhyeok give each other a fist bump while my brother looks like he just shat his pants.

I quickly let go of Cheongsan his hand and clear my throat

"Suhyeok and I will take the lead, Cheongsan and Haru will go in the back"

Everyone nods. I place my hand on the door handle and turn my head. "Ready?"

"Let's do it"

The door opens and we all run into the gym with a cart in our hands.

"Turn it turn it!"

I rush to the right and bind the carts together into a circle.

"Push harder!"

I run to Suhyeok and start to push the carts as much as I can. My vision starts to turn red again while all I can think of is killing the motherfuckers.

"It won't budge!"

Hari starts to shoot her arrows while the others fight the zombies from above. I jump out of the circle of carts and fight the zombies from the outside. There are so many of them that it's hard for me to see where the carts actually are.

"Joonyeong!"

I lift my head and see that one of my classmates jumps over the carts.

"What are you doing?" I scream at him.

He falls on the ground while I try to push all the zombies away from him.

"It's okay" He shows me his bite mark. "Let's save them"

My eyes widen. This isn't happening, not again.

The boy clenches himself onto the carts and starts to pull it towards the exit. The zombies hold on to him and start to bite him from all sides. I try to fight them off, but Joonyeong keeps resisting.

"Let's go! Let's go home!"

Tears start to roll down my eyes, continuing to help the carts push forwards. Mijin holds on to Joonyeong his hand while he's trying his best not to let go.

"No, please no!" She cries out. "I'm sorry!"

When Joonyeong his hand let's go of the carts, she starts to cry even louder. I rush towards him and kneel down besides his body. I grab his hand and let my tears fall onto his wound, but nothing is happening.

"Why isn't it working?" I sob. "Why..why isn't-"

"Keep them save" He starts to cough out some blood. "Don't lose anyone else"

I let out a loud scream while he starts to turn. His bones crack while his eyes turn the colour of blood.

"Hara!" Haru yells from the other side of the gym. "Help!"

Joonyeong gets off the floor and starts to run towards the group in his zombie form. My eyes lower to my hands.

I couldn't save him..

-----------

A/N

I had my future on repeat while writing this chapter and it honestly killed me PLS..

Sorry y'all...Joonyeong doesn't get a happy ending in this one either😭

I hope you still like the ff so far<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 143 14
Trapped students must escape their high school which has become ground zero for a zombie virus outbreak. A virus outbreak occurs at Hyosan High Schoo...
58.6K 1.6K 26
When a zombie virus breaks out at school, who else to turn to save you but your crush. THIS HAS SOME OF MY OWN IDEAS SO IT DOESNT FOLLOW THE PLOT AFT...
423K 13.9K 31
what happens when you awaken inside the world of your current favorite kdrama? will you have what it takes to save your favorite characters from deat...
26.9K 755 35
Xreader/various Xreader/wujin What happens when Hyosan High School is grounds zero for a outbreak? Will you a new student survive till the end? Read...