Broken ||Editing||

Door fandomsfangurlll

Love, betrayal, hurt, anger. Kylie Turner has moved back to the place where everything went wrong. Betrayed... Meer

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 12

116 13 2
Door fandomsfangurlll

***unedited***

Kylie

I sighed as I listened to my mom scream at me. What a wonderful sound to wake up to. I felt like screaming at her IT'S 5:00 IN THE BLOODY MORNING WOMAN!! I HAVE SCHOOL IN TWO HOURS AND I DON'T NEED THIS FROM YOU!!

I gritted my teeth and got up to have a bath, I might as well, even though her screaming is giving me a headache. Once I changed into my clothes I stared at myself in the mirror. I bit my lip and ran my hands through my hair, stopping to my purple hair extensions. My heart felt heavy and I felt guilty. "What did I do?" I whispered. The tears started to fall and I wiped it away. I bit my lip and went down to my mom screaming her head off at me. I sighed as I went down "Where are you going?!" my mom snarled when I opened the door.

I shrugged "Where else? School." I slammed the door shut as I heard her say "It's too early, hopeless child." I gritted my teeth, she really does hate me. Both of my parents do.

I sighed as I parked my car in the empty school and sighed. It's still to early for anyone to be here. Well, at least the doors are open. I got out of the car and went to my locker. I got my books and slammed it shut "Someone has anger issues." I turned around and frowned "Of course it's you." I smiled bitterly "My own stalker."

Cole smirked "Stalker? Don't flatter yourself darling. I came here earlier then you, if anyone is the stalker it's you."

I frowned "I didn't see your car." he shrugged "I walked. What can I say? I don't want to kill the earth." he smirked "Unlike some people." he looked at me.

I scoffed and walked away. He groaned and followed me "Is this like your thing? Whenever we're in a middle of a conversation you just roll your eyes or scoff and walk away?"

I smiled "Yes, cause you're too-"

"wonderful, perfect-" I cut him off "Shut up." I shoved him lightly and he laughed.

"Are you going to tell me about your sister or not?" he asked quietly. I bit my lip as the tears threatened to fall. "I don't know." it came out strained and quite.

He frowned "You don't know if you want to tell me?" I glared "No!! I don't know what happened!!" I nearly screamed at him in frustration. "What do you mean, you don't know what happened?!"

I gritted my teeth "I don't know, everything was blurry. When I woke up, everything was blurry and-" my tears started to fall "and my sister was lying next to me." I bit my lip "dead."

He looked away and then smile lightly "So, why do you think Lukas murdered her?" I gave him a surprise look "What? Why would you think he murdered her? It was an accident"

He frowned "I'm confused. You don't think he killed her? I thought you said-"

I shook my head and laugh bitterly "No, I know both Sara and him where there. When I woke up I was alone and they were no where to be seen."

His frowned deepened "And you just suspect them? They could have left a long time before she died."

I shook my head "That's what I thought at first, but I was wrong. They saw her, and they left her to die." I was breathing heavily now, and I didn't feel like crying. I wanted to murder Sara and Lukas.

Please vote, comment and share.
Xx thanks

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

101K 2K 40
She is cold and ruthless She is a monster a killer She has secrets Her own betrayed her Her own broke her She need to love a second chance When...
438 17 17
Due to the false rumors spread by someone to defame her good name, the famous model, Raquelle Cameron, immediately loses the admiration of her fans...
269 0 27
Book 2 in the It's Complicated Series. Cassie feels particularly unloved after her sister dies and she's sent to boarding school. This is her journey...
815K 24.1K 37
I was supposed to be protecting her. Instead, I left her to help my former girlfriend. And she was badly hurt on my watch. Now, she won't talk to me...