The Italian Mafia's Lost Sore...

By YeoUkiyo

𝗔𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗮 𝗕𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗶. A vicious, cunning, dejected but most of all an EVIL bitch. She hates basically ev... More

{𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻}
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 1
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 2
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 3
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 4
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 5
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 6
[𝗠𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮]
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 7
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 8
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 9
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 10
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 11
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 12
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 13
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 14
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 15
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 16
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 17
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 19
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 20
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟭
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟮
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟯
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟰
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟱
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟳
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟴
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟵
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟬
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟭
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟮
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟯

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 18

3.2K 71 16
By YeoUkiyo

"𝗦𝗼, 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱
𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸, 𝘀𝗶𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲, 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜, 𝘁𝗼𝗼, 𝗮𝗺 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗦𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘"

"𝗔 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹
𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗸𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗱. . .
𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴."

"𝗕𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿
𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗱"
------------------------------------------------------
~ 𝗔𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃 ~

- 𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗽 -

"What if I told you I know where TANDER 'seer of death' is ?"

I put my fingers in quotation marks when I mentioned the seer and death part.

"And do you ?" He asked me, I pulled two knifes that I found on the stairs to my sides.

"Well of coarse I do
I am that person after-all"
I giggled before my face went stone cold.

𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗽

The prick had the nerve to laugh.

"Very funny little girl"
He said between taking breaths.

I looked at my biologicals expression and they all had their eyes narrowed and confusion clear on their faces.

They don't believe me.

I leaned towards the wall with my legs bent a bit. I tapped one of the knifes against my cheek as I waited patiently for the boys in the room to finish laughing.

"I wouldn't be so quick to judge Mr. Johnson"
He stopped his laughing to reply to me.

"What the hell are you talking about girl ?"
His eyes widened as his smile faded. I smirked.

"H-how do you know my name ?"
He questioned. I bit my lip while remaining eye contact with him.

"Well it's obvious, isn't it Clyde"
I raised one of my eyebrows at him which just made him scrunch his nose up in confusion yet again.

"How else would I know your name silly ? You should recognise me. I am after all; your brothers killer" I began laughing like a maniac.

Clyde scrunched his forehead up as he clenched his fists. He came towards me aggressively and put his hands around my throat. I continued laughing until he slapped me. Great, now my nose is bleeding.

I wiped my nose and smirked up at him. I didn't look at my biologicals expressions but I guess they didn't like that he slapped me. I moved towards the side of Clyde's ear and said.

"Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall, Humpty Dumpty had a great fall, all the kings Horses and all the kings men couldn't put Humpty together again" he slammed me against the wall and shouted.

"YOU PUSHED HIM OFF OF THE BUILDING YOU PSYCHO" he bit his lip so hard that he began to bleed. I shrugged from his words.

"This is getting boring"
I rolled my eyes and ran towards him with my knifes. I jumped on his back and put 1 of the knifes I had pointing at his heart and the other quite close to his thyroid.

As soon as I did that all of his men pointed their guns at me. I rolled my eyes yet again.

"Guns on the floor, untie them and I'll let him go" I nodded towards my biologicals while saying that. The men debated on what to do for like 52 seconds before choosing the easier option of listening to me.

They put their guns on the floor and went to untie all of my brothers.

"Pleasure doing business with you boys"
I whistled and out came Blade and Eli. I stabbed Mr. Dramatic quite close to the heart but not close enough to kill him straight away.

As he collapsed on the floor in pain while holding his chest, I went towards some of his men. I threw a knife at one of their heads before coming behind someone else's and twisting their neck. I threw another on the floor and stomped on his neck. Oh for fucks sake, now I've got blood on my brand new shoes.

I went back towards Clyde and let the other two have some fun. I kneeled down so I was on the floor.

"Oh poor Clyde, your drug dealer brother is dead because of me and now you're going to die because of me. How do you feel ?"

I held up a pretend mic to his mouth. He didn't answer and looked like he wanted to kill me.

"Mood killer"
I stood up and crossed my arms. I then smirked down at him.

"I guess I'll make this quick because I don't want to be mean or anything but you're like REALLY boring" I giggled.

He tried to slide his body away from me with as much strength as he could but sadly he looked quite pathetic.

I glared before slamming my foot down on his head at least 3 times to make sure he's dead.

I looked down at his dismembered face. He had bleeding lips, a cracked nose, bloodshot eyes and because a stomped down really hard, I was able to see a bit of his brain from both his ears and his cracked head. That was TMI wasn't it ?

I looked around with a smirk on my face to see that the whole room was blooded and there was barely any clear human remains.

I yawned.

"Tired ?"
Blade asked as he came towards me. I shrugged at him before glancing at Eli who looked just as bored as me and Blade. All three of us heard a loud thud and whipped our heads in the direction of where it came from.

Adryan had stumbled back from his sitting position in what looked to be horror, shock and a tiny bit of confusion.

Oh, I forgot they were there.

I rolled my eyes and came towards Ambrose. The knots that they had around their wrists weren't fully untied. I began untying the rope from him and I didn't dare look into his eyes. He was after all the 'brother' that i didn't want to hurt.

I took the last bit of the rope off of him and he grabbed my arm. I looked at him hesitantly.
His eyes were tear stained and bloodshot.

"Thank you"
I scrunched my nose up in confusion.
Why is he thanking me ? He looked
like he was going to say something
else but I cut him off by pushing him away from me.

I hurriedly got up awkwardly and went towards Amadee who also still had his knots still around his wrists. I knelt down and began undoing his knots. Unlike with Ambrose, Amadee was completely quiet and he just stared at me the whole time. It was quite creepy actually.

After we undid all of the ropes from my biologicals, we got up and waited for them to get up. Amadee stood up with his arms around Ambrose, he was supporting his weight.
Asher also looked injured but no one noticed. The others just had scratches and bruises.

"Right, so I'll just be upstairs"
I saluted with twin fingers to my head. Blade and Eli followed behind me as we walked towards my bedroom.

"There's a fat chance that they'll let this go"
Blade muttered as he shut my door behind him.

"DON'T SIT ON MY BED"
I shouted at Eli who was just about to sit on my clean bed. We all need a shower.

"Now go and have a shower you piece of shit"
I said as I elbowed Eli in the arm and he just looked at me and smirked.

"You sure you don't just want to see me half naked" he hugged me from behind. Yeah no.

"I'm sure"
I elbowed him in the gut and he walked into my shower while sulking. Fucking idiot.

"They probably won't let this go but let's hope they do." I said coldly as I went into my wardrobe to pick out an pj outfit for all three of us.

"You don't think they'll rat us out"
I looked at Blade who seemed genuinely concerned.

"They wouldn't even get a chance to"
I winked at him and leaned on my desk.

"But I mean they did just find out the person that they have hated for years is actually their sister" I shrugged at him and got a packet of cigarettes out from my desk draws. I lit one up and put it in between my lips.

A couple of years back me & Iman went on a mission and the mission was to kill 10 members of the Italian Mafia. We wasn't told why we had to kill them but we still got the job done. It must have been quite serious if the Italian, Russian & German government wanted them dead.

------------------------------------------------------
~ 𝖡𝗅𝖺𝖽𝖾'𝗌 𝖯𝗈𝗏 ~

"Please can i stay over until morning"
Eli begged as he cuddled Amaya.

"The drama is going to be too juicy to miss"
I swear this man is way too nosy for his own good. Amaya shrugged and Eli went around the room clapping like the psycho he is.

~ 𝖡𝗅𝖺𝖽𝖾'𝗌 𝖮𝗎𝗍𝖿𝗂𝗍 ~

~ 𝖠𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖺'𝗌 𝖮𝗎𝗍𝖿𝗂𝗍 ~

~ 𝖤𝗅𝗂'𝗌 𝖮𝗎𝗍𝖿𝗂𝗍 ~

|𝖠/𝖭: 𝖨𝗇𝖼𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗀𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗃𝖺𝗆𝖺 𝗈𝗎𝗍𝖿𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝖺𝗌 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 8𝗉𝗆|

I ordered McDonalds from my phone and waited while laying on Amaya's bed.

"Yes I killed you, you tiny penis"
What did she just say? I looked around at Amaya who was too concentrated on her phone. She looked up at me with a raised eyebrow.

"What ?"
I went towards her and looked at her phone. Upon seeing the game she was playing I fell on the floor and began uncontrollably laughing.
She's playing minions btw.

Do they really look like penises to her ?

"Stop it"
She demanded and she put her phone on her bedside cabinet. I got out of breathe and decided to actually listen to her because she's now glaring at me like I stole her favourite lolly.

Eli scrunched his nose and put his head on Amaya's shoulder, he's playing Beatstar on his phone.

Suddenly we heard a knock at the door. I went to open the door and it was Ambrose ???

"Can we help you ?"
I asked him as I looked at the bag of McDonalds in his hand. Before he could answer Eli being the fat-ass that he is snatched the bag out of Ambrose's hand and looked through it to get to his order.

"Did no one help you clean that up ?"
I pointed towards the cut on his cheek. He shyly nodded his head and turned around. I shut the door behind him and turned around.

"Here"
Eli threw my McDonald order at me and pointed towards a drink with a straw which I'm assuming is mine.

"We're so lazy"
I swear this girl is on another level of boredom.

I lay on Amaya's bed right next to her and began eat my big Mac and fries with my sprite drink. Eli sat on Amaya's desk and began eating his Quarter-ponder and fries with an oasis drink. Amaya turned the tv on and put Juvenile justice on Netflix on.

She then sat up on her bed and began eating her order which is 10 piece chicken nuggets and fries with chocolate milkshake.

"Do you have lactase tablets ?"
I questioned Amaya as she took a sip of her milkshake.

She shook her head and dipped her half eaten chicken nugget in the spicy buffalo sauce.
Well she's going to be on the toilet for a while.

"If I shit myself then I shit myself"
She shrugged uninterested.

Eli started chocking on his food in response to what Amaya just said. Eww he looks like a cat when they're just gonna be sick.

Half way through the show I curiously glanced at Amaya. She was smiling at the tv like a child. I giggled in my head. Her side profile has always enchanted me. She always looks so pretty and dimples are always beautiful. I don't think she knows this but she has faded brown freckles on her nose. She looks so cute.

I cautiously took a look at her lips and I almost laughed out-loud.
SHE HAD SAUCE ON THE SIDE OF HER LIPS.

A dangerous thought came to my mind and I gulped. I didn't even feel my face move forward. It was like I had no control of my body. I placed my lips on the side of her lips and licked the sauce all while my eyes were closed.

I slowly moved backwards and came eye to eye with Amaya. Shit, my heart. I parted my lips slowly and i felt my cheeks getting hotter. Shit, am I seriously blushing right now ?.

"What was that ?" She asked confused.
Fuck I ruined it, she probably hates me now. I really shouldn't have done that. Gosh me and my brain, I'm so so so de-

"Nothing"
I sprung back and nearly fell of the bed while doing so. I'm totally blushing, fuck how embarrassing. Please god or whoever you are please please erase that memory from her brain 🙏🏻.

We finished watching the Juvenile justice series and rewatched 2 other series before going to bed. I practically forced Eli to go in the middle of the bed because I was so embarrassed. Hopefully she won't remember tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------------
~ 𝖳𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗉: 5𝖺𝗆 ~

~ 𝖠𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖺'𝗌 𝖯𝗈𝗏 ~

I woke up sweating and really thirsty. I rubbed the back of my neck while yawning and got off my bed. I put my bunny slippers on and walked towards my bedroom door. I quietly shut it behind me mentally hoping I didn't wake Eli or Blade up.

I crept downstairs and went into the kitchen & opened up the fridge. I pulled out two small cartons of apple juice and walked towards the kitchen stall. I sat down and took the straw out of the plastic, then I plopped the straw in the carton hole.

I smile and put my mouth on the straw. I began swinging my feet under the chair out of excitement. This shit feels so refreshing after midnight. I'm not going to lie I'm a tiny weenie but nervous about the conversation I will have to have tomorrow with my biologicals.

It's not because I fear their rejection it's because I don't want to be judged. They'll probably look at me like I have no humanity after seeing what I did yesterday. Even though I prefer not telling them my secrets, I knew eventually that the truth would come.

I got distracted from my overthinking when I heard rushed footsteps coming towards the kitchen. I ducked under the the counter and crawled through it until I was on the other side near whoever just walked in. I doubt they'll see me as it is pitch black and I'm under the counter.

I waited until they came closer to the counter before pulling both of their legs from underneath the counter. They put their hands behind their head just before they went down.

I climbed over them and put my arm across their neck and quickly grabbed their hands and put them over their head.

This better not be my biologicals because that would be so awkward and . . . weird.

"Amaya"
No this is worser than my biologicals. He squinted his eyes at me to see me clearer.
The idiots wearing glasses and still can't see me. I let go of his arms slightly and he all of a sudden wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"I thought someone took you away from me"
Now that I notice, Blade was sweating in his sleep, did he have a nightmare ? But Blade rarely gets nightmares.

"Did you have a nightmare ?"
He hummed while trying to even-out his breathing. He eventually let go of my waist and looked up at me. His black eyes shined in the dark and I raised my eyebrows up at him.

"Are you okay now ?"
He nodded and just stared at me, okay this is getting weird right now we're just staring at each-other. I gulped. It's been 30 seconds and we're still looking into each others eyes. I wanted to look away to save us embarrassment but my body was not cooperating with me. His eyes are quite pretty from this point of view.

I slowly trailed my eyes down towards his lips. They look so plump. I bit my lip and looked back up at Blades eyes. He was looking at my lips. He gulped and trailed his eyes back up to my eyes. I know I shouldn't kiss my best-friend but why am I craving it.

His lips look so tempting and so soft. He gulped up at me again making my attention go to his Adam's apple. His sweat still dripping from his neck. I shouldn't find this hot I shouldn't find this hot-

"Amaya"
He softly said with a husky undertone. I looked back up to meet his eyes and I swear to fuck I saw his pupils dilate.

"Hmm"
I replied still in a daydream-like state.

"Ccan I kiss you please ?"
He's asking for consent 🥵,
yo I'm not kidding I swear my heart went down. Is this what butterflies feel like ?
He started to panic and sweat more all of a sudden.

"I mean if you don't want to you don't have to,
It's just I really wanted to and it looked like you did too - you know what, forget I aske-

I gently put my hands around his cheeks shutting him up and slowly leaned forward. He closed his eyes which made my heart jump a beat. I put my lips on his. This feels so perfect and it's making my heart beat go up more. His lips are so soft, so so soft.

I moved my lips along with his, the taste of his cherry lip balm on my lip made me crave more. You could faintly hear the sound of our lips softly reconnecting over and over again.

He placed his hands on my hips and rubbed circles on each of side. Why does this feel so good ? I forced my tongue into his mouth which made him tense for a second before doing the same with his.

His tongue moving with my pierced tongue feels so ethereal. The kiss is so slow and gentle yet good and needed.

I may have gotten a little horny and may or may not have started moving my hips against his abdomen. He groaned and moved one of his hands underneath the back of my top, so now it was against my lower back. I moved my hands from his cheek to the back of his neck.

I bit his lip which made him groan yet again.
The fact that I am straddling him on the kitchen floor is quite exciting, especially because the floor is cold as fuck and we're both sweating. I moved my hips up and down against his abdomen slowly catching a rhythm.
I heard faint walking but decided to ignore it.

"Amaya"
Blade said against my lips. I hummed in response as I continued making out with him.

"Iii think someone's coming"
I hummed again not quite registering what he just said before I realised and pulled back completely. I looked in the direction of the door and quickly got up.

"Go behind the counter"
I whispered towards him. He looked at me in confusion before saying.

"What, why me ?"
I looked him up and down and replied to him.

"You've got quite a BIG situation"
Did I really turn him on that much ?

He looked down and blushed before going behind the counter. I walked and sat back down in my seat and carried on drinking my apple carton like I didn't just make out with my bff.

"Oh it was you, I thought someone was robbing us" The person said as they came in and went towards the fridge. That person was Abner.

I hummed and continued simping, I mean sipping on my juice. He pulled out a jar of Nutella and got a spoon from the cutlery draw.

"Umm did you like have a nightmare or something ?" He asked awkwardly as he licked his spoon. I think he's scared of me.

"No I usually wake up around this time"
He nodded and continued eating Nutella. He must have a very sweet tooth.

Someone tapped my knee and I looked down while glaring at him. What does he want ?

"Having a hard - on and needing to go to the toilet is not good combo" he whispered in a tone that sounded like he was in pain. I tried to sniffle my laugh which made Abner look at me questionably. I raised my eyebrows at him and glared. He stopped looking at me and continued eating.

2 minutes later and Abner finished eating a full jar of Nutella. He put the jar in the bin for glass and put the spoon in the dishwasher.

"Are you going back to bed ?"
He asked just before he went out of the door.
I put my other carton in the air and he nodded and finally fucked off.

As soon as he did Blade got out from underneath the counter and went towards the door in a hurry. I finished my other carton and made my way back to my bedroom.

𝖣𝗂𝖽 𝗂 𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗅𝗒 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌
𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝗒 𝖻estfriend ?

------------------------------------------------------
~  𝖳𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗉: 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 ~

I woke up before Blade & Eli and went straight to my bathroom to relieve my bowls. I washed my face and cleaned my hands before coming back out of the bathroom to see that both Eli & Blade are now up.

"Remind me why we go to school again ?"
Eli huffed as he slammed his head on my pillows. Me and Blade stayed silent.

"Right, that was a stupid question. Anyways"
He quickly got off my bed and came towards me to lean on my shoulder as I scanned through the clothes in my wardrobe.

"Can we all be matching ? That would be so cool" Eli said as he gave me his version of 'puppy dog eyes' which essentially just looked like he was squinting his eye. I shrugged and picked out our outfits. Blade silently watched me from my bed as Eli sat on the ottoman which is in my wardrobe.

~ 𝖤𝗅𝗂'𝗌 𝖮𝗎𝗍𝖿𝗂𝗍 ~

~ 𝖠𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖺'𝗌 𝖮𝗎𝗍𝖿𝗂𝗍 ~

~ 𝖡𝗅𝖺𝖽𝖾'𝗌 𝖮𝗎𝗍𝖿𝗂𝗍 ~

We got dressed and put accessories on before walking downstairs with our backpacks which they had conveniently left in my room before we left to go to Russia.

We walked inside the kitchen and went to the kitchen stalls with our phones in our hands.

I've decided that I'm just going to avoid having a conversation with Blade about what happened last night and pretend that it didn't even happen. That would be best for our friendship/relationship.

"Oh hello Amaya, are these your friends ?"
Maria came in the kitchen and said. I nodded as she pulled out some plates and cutlery.

"Would you all like bacon, eggs and sausage for breakfast" Eli looked at her and nodded while smiling while me and Blade quietly nodded.

She pulled out a tray of bacon from the oven and started putting the food on the plate.

Adryan walked in with Almerix and Asher.
I can't get a break can I ?

"Amaya I would like to have a conversation with you and . . . your friends after breakfast, before you go to school" Adryan said as he sat down on the kitchen table.

They all sat down and Maria got more plates out from the cupboard. She gave me, Blade and Eli our plates and then she gave us our cutlery.

Amaya: "thank you"
Eli: "thanks"
Blade: "Thank you"

Ambrose and Amadee came in and sat down on the stools across from us. Adan and Abner came in not long after that and sat on the kitchen table opposite Adryan and Almerix.

We all started eating our food as Maria excused herself so she could wash our laundry.
It annoys me how my biologicals don't thank her for all that she has done for them but she seems to be used to it.

I kept getting nervous glances from Adan and Abner and a glare from Asher. Adryan and Almerix avoided looking in my direction whereas Ambrose and Amadee seem undefeated by our presents.

Blade, Eli and me all got a notification from our phones at the same time which made all of my brothers look at us. Nosey bastards.

                             Text conversation
———————————————————————

Pusseypleaser [Iman]
Guys guess where I am
right now ?                            Fuckmylife2.0[me]
                                                         In a ditch

                                              Mamabear [Blade]
                                                                        Dead

                                                      Dumbbitch [Eli]
                                                                   Uranus ?

Pusseypleaser
Nope. I'm outside of school
waiting for you idiots

                                                      Fuckmylife2.0
                                                    Did you kill her ?

Pusseypleaser
I don't want to talk about
that thing 😒.

                                                           Mamabear
                                                   We'll be there
                                                                   in
                                                          30 minutes.
💕

                        Text conversation over
———————————————————————

I looked at Blade to see he was already looking at me. I nodded and we all rushed eating our food. We put the plates in the sink just as Maria came back in. We were going to walk to the door but Adryan's voice stopped us.

"Can you sit down for a minute ?"
He asked not in a aggressive tone but in a tired one.

We just stood near the door with our arms crossed and eyes on Adryan. The atmosphere got tense as everyone else tried but failed to eat more food. They instead listened.

"Are you all Assassins ?"
I looked at Blade then Eli before saying.

"Yes we are"
He nodded and asked another question.

"How long have you been an assassin ?"
I tapped my shoes on the floor out of anxiety and answered him.

"Since we were 13"
I answered for all of us.

My biologicals looked physically sick but they tried to contain it.

"Last question. Is there anything else that we don't know ?" I smirked and unfolded my arms just to put them behind my back.

"That's a secret"
I said in a condescending tone and turned around to walk out of the door before I got to decipher their reactions.

"Well that was disappointing. I was expecting a little bit of violence and screaming. Not to be mean or anything Amaya but your family is so boring" no offence taken. I stopped walking which made Eli and Blade halt their steps.

"I think they're also hiding something
from us"I said to the boys as they looked at me in confusion. I'm never wrong on my hunches.
------------------------------------------------------

𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗱,
𝗯𝗼𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘀,
𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱.
𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗶'𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁.
𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲.

--------------------------------------------------
|𝗔/𝗡: 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝘆/𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸 ? 𝗜 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘀 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲, 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝘁. 𝗜𝗳 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀; 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲. 𝗔𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗶 𝗮𝗺 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 '𝗔 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗡𝗼 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿' 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 1𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿.
𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴.
𝗕𝘆𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝘂𝘃𝘀 💕|

𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 10 ?

𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲 ?

𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝗶 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗼𝗻 ?

𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗔𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗮𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱 ?

|𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 = 4528|

𝗯𝘆𝗲 𝗯𝘆𝗲 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...