Blind

By Butterfl3

"Can you see me now?" "You wanted to die... I wanted to live." More

New Pillar
Different
Sakura
Lazy
How
Tap
Iguro Obanai
Die
Scared
Look
String
Forgive
Sad
Shadow
Present
Rainbow
Photo
EXTRA
Furniture
Less
Fair
Traitor
Arrogant
Love
Announcement
Cameras and Peaches
Fake
Mission
Stone
A/N
Pot
Protect
Laugh
Selfish
Photograph
Home
Remember

Memories

10.5K 519 116
By Butterfl3

Man I'm on a roll

(Y/n) and Muichiro's lasting final moves had cleared away, allowing the golden morning light to shine on them.

Only then did both their marks fade away from their bodies, Muichiro being the first to feel the effects.

He had fallen to his knees, about to fall forward when (Y/n) caught him at the last second.

(Y/n) managed to gather the strength to move them to a tree, where sunlight shone on them clearly.

(Y/n) leaned back on the tree, Muichiro's head on his lap.

He could feel the full effects of the poison in is system, he didn't know how much longer he could keep his eyes open.

His hearing was muffled, a ringing in his ears not allowing him to hear much around him. Dots of black started collecting in his sights, his eyelids getting heavier by the second.

The last thing he saw was Kotetsu running towards him.

Gasp

(Y/n) sat up in a frenzy, immediately regretting it when he felt the effects of his last battle. He was breathing deeply, his arm outreached, as though he was trying to reach anything.

(Y/n)'s breathing slowed and he calmed down enough to look around. He was no longer in the forest with Muichiro, was in the Butterfly Mansion.

There was a curtain around him, not allowing him to see what was around him. He took the covers off him, tearing the IV out of his arm.

As soon as he stepped foot on the ground, he felt weak.

But he fought through it and pulled the curtain back, and there was Muichiro and Tanjiro.

They both were in rough shape, though he had a feeling he wasn't much better.

"So you finally woke up." (Y/n) realized the voice came from the Mist Hashira, who opened his mint eyes and looked over to (Y/n).

(Y/n) noticed a significant difference in his eyes, they were softer and kinder.

"Yes, how long have I been out?" He asked, his throat parched.

Muichiro struggled to get up, his body still not fully recovered.

"I don't know...I woke up not that long ago too." He shrugged, looking out the window.

(Y/n) looked too, it was night time once more, the bright stars barely visible through the window.

"(Y/n)..." He mumbled, catching (Y/n)'s attention. "Can you...take me outside?" Muichiro asked, uncharacteristically, almost, shyly.

(Y/n) smiled and nodded, walking over to the male. He made sure to gently take out Muichiro's IV, before picking up the male bridal style.

(Y/n) limped in his step, walking to the door leading out into the night. Once they were out there, it was significantly cooler than inside the mansion.

(Y/n) went out the door, shutting it behind him as he limped towards a wisteria tree nearby.

Once he reached it, he gently set Muichiro down, leaning against the tree trunk, as he sat next to him.

There was a bit of silence, both of them looking up towards the beautiful night sky.

When (Y/n) looked to Muichiro, he was already shamelessly staring at him.

(Y/n) chuckled lightly, "Yes Tokito-san?" He asked, a light smile making its way on his face.

Muichiro's softened features slightly scrunched up, "Call me Muichiro." He urged, (Y/n) nodding, chuckling once more.

"Well any reason you wanted to come out here, Muichiro?" (Y/n) teasingly emphasized on his first name, though Muichiro just nodded.

"Yes." He answered, (Y/n) quieting down to listen to what the male had to say. "I recovered my memories." Muichiro revealed, (Y/n) humming in acknowledgment.

"Anything in particular?" He asked, Muichiro nodding.

"Yes...I remember my older twin brother." Muichiro revealed, "He looked exactly like me, but he was always grouchy and cranky."

(Y/n) let out a light laugh, "That sounds familiar." He hummed in fake thoughtfulness.

Muichiro even let out a slight laugh, before his face turned solemn.

"But the pain." He reached a hand up to his head, "Of remembering him was so extreme." Muichiro's face scrunched up at remembering the feeling.

"Well, why don't we try to find your twin brother?" (Y/n) suggested, but this just made Muichiro tear up.

(Y/n) was shocked, though didn't want to scare the male away.

"Thats what it hurt so much." He looked down to the ground, his hand gripping the butterfly estate uniform, right above his heart.

"Tokito Yuichiro, my older brother, is dead."

Muichiro blinked, a tear falling from his mint eye. It slid down his pale skin, only for a soft thumb to rub it away.

(Y/n) nodded for him to go on, "He died by a demon...late at night." Muichiro explained vaguely, though that was all he needed to hear.

(Y/n) gently tugged the male into a hug, more tears welling in his eyes. Muichiro gripped (Y/n)'s uniform, more tears falling from his mint eyes.

(Y/n) shuffled to where he was leaned against the tree, Muichiro lying on his chest.

(Y/n) looked to the sky, "I empathize with you Muichiro." He started, Muichiro sniffling slightly, "I have amnesia...I don't remember my family before the corp."

He revealed, catching Muichiro's interest even more.

"But I know they were killed, thats all I remember." (Y/n) sighed, "But even if I can't remember them, I try to, you know why?"

Muichiro shook his head, blinking his redened eyes.

"When someone you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure."

(Y/n) smiled, looking back up to the starry sky.

"If they continue to live on in our memories, they never truly die."

Muichiro laid his head back down on (Y/n)'s chest, releasing a heavy sigh,

"The pain you feel, grief, is the love for your brother living on."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 41.2K 23
"๐™€๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฃ!" โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โžฅ ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๏ฟฝ...
9.2K 521 13
"What do you want?!" "Your death." - minsung horror au
38K 1.2K 30
You weren't sure if death was the end but you knew that leaving your husband was a big ass NO. Even if he only tlld you he 'cared' about you, you on...
110K 4.2K 14
"If reincarnation was real, I would like to travel to a world where I can live peacefully." Reincarnated into a new world, Y/n tries her best to prev...