Different

<_______________________________________________________>IF ƬΉΣ ЩΉӨᄂΣ ЩӨЯᄂD ЩΛƧ BᄂIПD, ЩΉӨ ЩӨЦᄂD YӨЦ IMPЯΣƧƧ?<_______________________________________________________>

IF ƬΉΣ ЩΉӨᄂΣ ЩӨЯᄂD ЩΛƧ BᄂIПD, ЩΉӨ ЩӨЦᄂD YӨЦ IMPЯΣƧƧ?<_______________________________________________________>

(Y/n) had been enduring the way the other Pillars treated him, believing that things will get better...

Oh how wrong he was

"We will have a new Pillar joining us today, the newest Light Pillar, Sakura Aiko." Kagaya smiled, motioning for a girl standing next to him to bow. She had a sickeningly sweet smile on her face which looked borderline forced and toxic.

"It is nice to meet you all, I hope we can get along." She smiled, which made (Y/n) shudder. He looked around at his fellow Pillars, gauging their reactions.

(Y/n) eye's widened, looking at their reactions. Rengoku had a genuine smile on his face, Mitsuri was fangirling, it was clear... they did like her.

(Y/n) didn't understand, and looked at Aiko closer, which he still didn't understand. He furrowed his eyebrows, his mind going into overdrive.

"Did I say something? Was I rude? Did I unintentionally make them mad...what does she have I don't?" All these thoughts swirled in his head, though no answers came with these questions.

"That is all for this meeting children." Kagaya stood up, his movements slightly staggering, before his children helped him.

Once Kagaya was gone, the other Pillars looked to Sakura, who still had that annoying smile on her face.

They each stood up and walked to her, asking her questions right away. Even Obanai and Sanemi went up there, except there was one Pillar who didn't...

Giyu Tomioka

Giyu looked at (Y/n), he felt bad for (Y/n). He'd done nothing to his fellow Pillars, yet they despised him. Giyu watched as (Y/n) looked at the warm welcome Aiko was getting, taking a deep breath, shutting his eyes, before he looked down at the ground in deep thought.

"Why didn't I get this? Why am I treated different?" He wondered, clenching his fists. He didn't know why he was treated so different. Aiko seemed polite, but (Y/n) was polite too, what did he do to be treated like a pebble in their shoes?

"Who are you?" A soft voice rang out. (Y/n) immediately looked up from where he was kneeling in the dirt, coming face to face with the newest Pillar.

"I'm the Shadow Pillar... (L/n) (Y/n)." He answered, observing her, how her eye twitched when (Y/n) shifted his stance, as if she was expecting something.

Aiko kept her smile on, while the other Pillars (minus Giyu) scowled at him for his somewhat cold facial expression. Aiko just walked away from him, while the other Pillars glared one more time before they walked away.

(Y/n) didn't let his emotions boil over, clenching his fist, before they unfurled, "Hold it in... things will get better." He tried to convince himself.

Giyu kept watching (Y/n)'s posture, and could practically hear his negative thoughts from there, before walking over to him. He sat down next to (Y/n), who was too deep in thought to notice he was there, his (e/c) eyes shut tight in frustration.

Giyu understood what it was like, trying to hold in those emotions screaming to get out. Giyu slowly put his hand onto (Y/n)'s shoulder, making (Y/n)'s (e/c) eyes snap open.

"Are you okay?" He asked unsure, taking his awkward hand off (Y/n)'s shoulder. (Y/n)'s face rested a little bit, and looked at the Water Pillar slowly.

"Why?" He wondered in his head.

"Why?" He voiced his question.

Giyu looked perplexed by his question, before he realized that he didn't know how to answer.

(Y/n) sensed his confused before nodding his head, a knowing look in his face.

"You don't know... do you?" Giyu kept thinking why he was ask such a question, and kept silent. "It's okay... not many people can answer such a work either." (Y/n) stood up, and made his way to leave, peaking over his shoulder.

"Think about it."

<_______________________________________________________>
ƬӨ BΣ ᄃӨПƬIПЦΣD
<_______________________________________________________>

<_______________________________________________________>ƬӨ BΣ ᄃӨПƬIПЦΣD<_______________________________________________________>