Over and Under the Moon

By PangaPanda97

~Willow~ 25-year-old Willow is the first female Alpha of the Rain Dawn pack. Her parents died in a rouge atta... More

Chapter One ~Willow~
Chapter Two ~Delilah~
Chapter Three ~Willow~
Chapter Four ~Delilah~
Chapter Five ~Willow~
Chapter Six ~Delilah~
Chapter Seven ~Willow~
Chapter Eight ~Delilah~

Before You Read

77 4 4
By PangaPanda97

Okay so first I want to say if you are here that means somehow my description got your interest. While that makes me happy it also scares the living shit out of me. This is my first story that I'm writing that I'm actually putting effort into. 

So please go easy on me, I'm on deployment right now so I have a lot of free time to write. I'm not 100% sure where I'm going with this story yet so I guess I should say... 

"Join me on this adventure and let's see where it takes us."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 56.4K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
62.7K 2.7K 38
(Completed) "Well, you see, I am a werewolf," he said hesitantly. She rolled her eyes. "Is that supposed to be news to me?" "And, well, you're my m...
472K 14.4K 52
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...
2.5M 58K 26
Previously Known as Rejected Female Alpha returns with A new Mate and A Stronger Pack Fatso... Ugly... Disgrace... Loner... Pathetic... Freak... Weir...