Dance, Dance, Drama?

By Angel_love_vibes

After losing Nationals, Abby decides that her team needs a bit of pressure put on them: Amelia and Max. Two b... More

C a s t ( s o r t a ? ? )
E p i s o d e 1
F i r s t D a y
F i r s t P y r a m i d M a y b e ?
M a m a D r a m a
F a m i l y T a l k s ( a n d M a x )
A w k w a r d I n t r o d u c t i o n s
D o Y o u T r u s t M e ?
C o m p e t i t i o n C r a z i e s
E p i s o d e 2
W e E a r n T h i n g s !
Y o u J u s t W a n t A t t e n t i o n
S t u c k I n M o m m y J a i l
C h a n g e I n P l a n s
P a t h e t i c
I n T h e W i n g s
E p i s o d e 3
A b b y T a l k i n g T i m e
A b b y K n o w s B e s t
L a s t M i n u t e
G u e s s W h o ' s B a c k ?
G e t O u t !
E p i s o d e 4
S u r p r i s e V i s i t o r
L e t ' s D u e t
F i g h t ! F i g h t ! F i g h t !
T e n s i o n s R i s e
C a t h y I s C r a z y
E p i s o d e 5
H e r e F o r T h e D r a m a
O n e - T r i c k P o n y
P a r t n e r P r o b l e m s
I t ' s B r i t n e y
E p i s o d e 6
L e t ' s G e t S t a r t e d
W o r k i n g T o g e t h e r

B . S

2.3K 50 14
By Angel_love_vibes

For once, everyone at the Abby Lee Dance Company was excited about pyramid. Well, maybe excited is the wrong word to use. Nobody was dreading pyramid, which is an improvement. As long as no one did anything incredibly stupid, they should have a lovely morning. Like that'll ever happen. All the kids were sitting in the Dancer's Den, stretching and preparing to dance, all whilst making small chit chat with each other, trying to stay friendly and cheerful, which was becoming increasingly tricky considering that Sarah had accidentally told Max about the comments Gia was making about Amelia, so everything Max said to or about her was getting more passive-aggressive.

They stayed in that awkward tensionless yet tension-filled state until Gianna poked her head through the door and beckoned the kids forward, leaving them confused as to why Abby wasn't there. They all hesitantly entered the room and stood in a line, looking to see if Abby was hiding anywhere. 

|| Abby' not here, and that's freaking me out! Has she given up or something? || - Pressley Hosbach

When the kids looked behind Gianna, they could see the pyramid, which wasn't unusual but the fact that all of the headshots were already uncovered revelling to the world that Amelia Hatchet was on top once again. When Gia made no attempt to acknowledge the pyramid, it was brushed off, though secretly, everybody was thrilled to have skipped the insult fest for one week.

|| Abby' not here right now because she's in New York for... a business venture, so I'm supposed to be doing everything this week, and I'm nervous! || - Gianna Martello

"Now, as you may have noticed, Abby' not here right now," Gianna started off with, "She should be back by this week competition, but until then, she has left me in charge!" The kids and the moms started clapping, excited with the idea that this week was going to be less chaotic. 

|| At least we have a week away from Abby, so maybe Gia will actually get to do something this week! || - Joanne Paolantonio

Gianna blushed at the attention she was receiving but still continued with the speech that Abby had given her, "So, this week, we will be going to Groove in Mississippi!" She paused to allow for the kids to clap and then went on to announce the routines for the week, "For the competition, Abby entered two solos, one duet and a group routine! Lots of dances means lots of chances to shine!" The older woman's face lit up into a smile as she saw both the mothers and their kids perk up at this idea, which was always an incredible sight.

Gianna looked purposefully towards the moms and spoke in a serious tone, "Now, Abby has decided that I will be choosing who goes in what dance as well as choreographing them, so I hold all the power, got it? I'm running this show." The moms all nodded, never have had seen this side of Gia before.

"Oh! And I forgot to mention, this week is entirely dedicated to," She paused for dramatic effect as the kids started to drum on their laps, "BRITNEY SPEARS!" With that, the room exploded in cheers and squeals!

|| When I was little, I literally got into dance because of Britney Spears! || - Amelia Hatchet

|| OH! MY! GOD! || - Lilli Ketchman

|| AHH! Britney is like such an icon! || - GiaNina Paolantonio

|| I FRICKEN LOVE BRITNEY SPEARS! SHE'S LIKE MY IDOL! I MIGHT PASS OUT! || - Max Fevoro

Gianna waited until the room had calmed down so she could continue, "The first solo is entitled, Oops I Did It Again, obviously to one of her biggest hits! It's a musical theatre piece, and it's got a very old broadway feel to it, and it's going to," The woman's eye scanned up and down the line until they locked with a specific pair, "Hannah!" The aforementioned girl started jumping up and down as the other kids clapped along with her.

|| I can't believe that Gianna would give me this solo! I'm so excited! || || Since Abby isn't here to tear you down, I'm so excited to see you shine properly! || - Hannah and Ann Colin

Once everyone had settled down, Gianna spoke up again, "The next solo is entitled My Prerogative, it's a mature jazz piece, that is incredibly trick heavy," Stacey was conflicted. It was apparent, to her at least, that this solo was for Lilli and while it wasn't an acro dance, was jazz any better? Just as Stacey went to complain about it, Gianna cut her off, "And I've decided that I want Amelia to dance it," Stacey was flabbergasted, she assumed that since Abby wasn't here, it wouldn't be the Amelia Show, but obviously she was wrong.

Stacey finally snapped, it had taken this long, but Lilli was overlooked by not only Abby but Gianna too? It was insane! The fact that Amelia was getting everything that Lilli used to get aggravated her more than she cared to admit. "Gianna! Since Abby isn't here, why don't you do the right thing and give the solo to someone who actually deserves it? Seriously, it's clear that her family isn't dedicated! WHERE'S SANDY?" 

"Right here, b***h,"

Everyone turned towards the door, where Sandy was now standing, and it was clear that she had just heard Stacey's little fit of rage. She smugly smiled as she spoke, "Well, don't let me stop you! I believe you were just complaining that my daughter didn't deserve her solo, and I'm quite interested in your opinion on the matter," It was clearly a sarcastic comment that was meant to irk Stacey, which it did.

|| Why does it always have to be a big deal when I get a solo? Nobody acted like this when Hannah got her solo! I just want to dance! || - Amelia Hatchet

Sandy walked in line with the other moms and looked down towards the other end, where Stacey was pouting because she knew she couldn't say anything. At least for the moment. Once the tension between the two women cleared a little, Gianna saw it fit to continue, "Now the duet is called, One, Two, Three and it a fun acro piece," The kids were bouncing on their toes in anticipation, if they didn't get this dance they would only get the group dance, which would kill them. "And the two dancers are," A sharp intake of breath was taken by every child that didn't have a dance, praying to whatever god was listening to give them this dance, "Pressley and Lilli!"

|| YES! I'm so excited! || - Pressley Hosbach

The was a soft clap that came from the room as Max, Brady, Sarah and GiaNina looked towards the ground in disappointment. Of course, they would feel awful, it was week five and Max still hadn't gotten a solo, Sarah wanted to redeem her first solo, Brady felt like he hadn't proven himself this season and GiaNina just wanted to dance.

|| Why is it always my child that gets passed up for dances? Gia could dance circles around the other kids when she was seven! It's not fair! || - Joanne Paolantonio

|| I know some of the moms are going to be upset with my choices, but I'm just trying to do what's best for the team || - Gianna Martello

"Now, the group dance is the only routine that I don't have full control over as Abby decided to teach what she wanted to do to our senior dance team, so this week you will be working with them!" The majority of the dancers started to squeal, excited at the prospect of working with the older kids, except Max and Amelia, who had never even met the senior dance team. They were understandably anxious about this, never working with the people choreographing can lead to some tense moments. 

Gianna sensed the tension coming from one section of the line and interjected to try and relieve some of it, "But all final decisions will come from me, okay?" The kids all nodded contently, "The group dance this week is a sassy group dance entitled, Toxic," Everybody in the room gasped, elated with the prospect of dancing to arguably Britney Spear's biggest song! The kids were becoming all jittery just standing still, all anxious to make a start on any routine, so Gianna promptly dismissed the moms and sent Lilli to fetch the senior dancers to begin the group dance.

|| This week can go one of two ways, way one is everything goes smoothly and there's zero arguing! Wouldn't that be the dream? Way two is everything goes to the dogs. And quickly! || - Juliet Fevoro

|| Fingers crossed I don't royally screw this week up! || - Gianna Martello 

Hello! How are we? I am not great! I finally caught up with Miss Rona after two years, so that sh!t, but que sera, ya know? So, this was not how I wanted this chapter to be, at all! But I'm sick and on a weird amount of meds right now so, it happened. Should I wait until I'm not sick and I have a level head to publish this chapter? Yes. Am I going to? No!

I'm actually so excited for Britney week it's not funny! I've loved Britney since I was a kid and this is giving me so much serotonin! Also, Max is going to be the biggest Britney stan, and if you don't like it you just have to deal with it, okay?

Question: What are you expecting to see this week? What kind of drama do you think will unfold?

Anyways please remember to:

VOTE

COMMENT

AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS!

Peace Out Girl (and other) Scouts!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 168 13
Michelle had invited Amanda to audition for the nationals team, but no one knows the secret she's kept from everyone Having Amanda on the team cause...
32.5K 780 20
After being best friends from the time they were toddlers, dance teacher Abby Lee Miller forbids Maddie from ever seeing Chloe again. After years of...
40.8K 474 21
In which the new girl in a completely new town falls for the outgoing, stress free hip hop and breakdancer Or Michelle and her younger half sister...
238K 3.5K 149
McKayla Ziegler born September 30th twin sister to Maddie and older sister to Mackenzie grew up dancing at the Abby Lee Dance Company, when an excit...