Classroom Of The Elite: I Am...

By Zelvron1604

This is the story of an "average" boy attending ANHS as a member of class C. Where he makes new friends and e... More

Introduction
Vol 1 Prologue: Hirano's Monologue
Vol 1 Ch 1: First day
Vol 1 Ch 2: Plan against class D
Vol 1 Ch 3: Counter attack
Vol 1 Ch 4: Student Council
Vol 1 Ch 5: Have you lost your mind?!
Vol 1 Ch 6: Hirano's plan
Vol 1 Ch 7: How it all went down.
Vol 1 Ch 8: Vice-Leader meets the Princess
Vol 1 Ch 9: The Sheep Group
Vol 1 Ch 10: The Results
Vol 1 Epilogue: A Mysterious Caller.
Vol 1 SS: Beauty at the pool.
Vol 2 Prologue: Miku's Monologue
Vol 2 Ch 1: An Advice.
Vol 2 Ch 2: Too Many Girls!
Vol 2 Ch 3: Sports Festival?
Vol 2 Ch 4: Meeting the other classes.
Vol 2 Ch 5: Business Deals
Vol 2 Ch 7: Capture The Flag.
Vol 2 Ch 8: Tug of War.
Vol 2 Ch 9: Calvery Battle
Vol 2 Ch 10: False Accusation.
Vol 2 Epilogue: The End.
Vol 2 SS: President's Plan.
Vol 3 Prologue: Secret Enemies.
Vol 3 Ch 1: The New President
Vol 3 Ch 2: Find The Traitor.
Vol 3 Ch 3: Framed?
Vol 3 Ch 4: Vice-President?
Vol 3 Ch 5: Pairings?
Vol 3 Ch 6: His revenge.
Vol 3 Ch 7: I AM A DECOY?!
Vol 3 Ch 8: The Hunt for 'X' part 1
Vol 3 Ch 9: The Hunt for 'X' part 2
Vol 3 Ch 10: Aftermath
Vol 3 Epilogue: There Are Two.
Vol 3 SS: It Was Him?
Vol 4 Prologue: Why Aren't You Laughing?
Vol 4 Ch 1: Her Crush?
Vol 4 Ch 2: Triple Date.
Vol 4 Ch 3: Same Path But Different Choices
Vol 4 Ch 4: Mixed Training Camp
Vol 4 Ch 5: Form The Groups
Vol 4 Ch 6: A Day at Camp.
Vol 4 Ch 7: A Secret Night Talk.
Vol 4 Ch 8: Nagumo's Malice
Vol 4 Ch 9: Spreading Rumors
Vol 4 Ch 10: Her Confession.
Vol 4 Epilogue: It was Him!
Vol 4 SS: Don't Ever Do That Again!
What my OCs look like
Vol 5 Prologue: Tajika's Monologue
Vol 5 Ch 1: Voting Exam?
Vol 5 Ch 2: Her Request?
Vol 5 Ch 3: Contracts Due.
Vol 5 Ch 4: Last Special Exam
Vol 5 Ch 5: Breaking The Alliance
Vol 5 Ch 6: Our "New" leader
Vol 5 Ch 7: Graduation Ceremony
Vol 5 Ch 8: Goodbye Senpai.
Vol 5 Ch 9: A Group Hangout.
Vol 5 Ch 10: To Win And Survive
Vol 5 Ch 10.5: Tajika Sumiko(+18)
Vol 5 Epilogue: That Man
Vol 5 SS: A World Of White

Vol 2 Ch 6: The Beginning Event.

2.2K 102 5
By Zelvron1604

Hirano pov:-

I still couldn't believe that I ripped people off. It's so unlike me. Though it did give me alot of money. Man I feel like a loan shark.

Also according to the contract Ryueen had to give me 160,000 per month because of the Island exam.

Although I had forgotten to ask him about it till now. I had confronted him about it yesterday and received the points I deserved. I only remembered the contract yesterday, when I was recounting the money I would get by the contracts I made.

I received 480,000 points from him which was quite alot. He looked pretty pissed off at me when he gave me those points. Anyway, I have about 4,085,300 points now. Good progress.

We were all waiting for class to end. Apparently Ryueen finally plans to reveal what he is about to do in the sports festival.

When class ended, Sakagami sensei left and Ryueen replaced him at the podium immediately.

"Listen up, you lot. To set a trap for Class D's Horikita Suzune. What we need to do to crush her. I'm going to offer you that strategy. I'll show you something interesting".

"I don't plan on going against your strategy but give me a chance to fight against Horikita---".

In the middle of that, as though interrupting him, Ibuki voiced her request.

"Kukuku. Sure. You can go up against her in 100 meter dash. Does that sound good?"

Ibuki just turned her head away seemingly satisfied with facing Horikita. I believe she and her had become rivals after what happened between them during the Island exam.

"Now I need a little help from Kinoshita." Ryueen called her out.

"M-Me?" She asked with a fearful tone.

"In the obstacle course race, you run against Suzune and make contact with her. Do whatever it takes to make her fall. Afterwards, I'll take responsibility for your injury and plunder some money for you".

She looked pretty scared at first but changed her mind after hearing about getting points. That or maybe she was too afraid to say "no" to Ryueen. Eitherway, he managed to make her agree to his plan.

"Now then. As I have told Hirano. I have managed to get my sweet hands on class D's participation table. We will be using it to defeat them."

That shocked everyone. They all wondered how he got it? But I had already come to a conclusion.

There was a traitor in Class D. Atleast that's what I think. But why turn traitor for your own class?

Besides, Why help class B? They could easily help class A inexchange of being one of them in the future. Why us? Perhaps money? Who cares? I will figure it out when I cross that bridge.

"Hey Hirano!"

"Umm... Yes Ryueen?"

"Take this participation table. Take everyone's recommendations aswell and my own choices of who will participate and in what order and make a participation table for class B." He ordered me.

I stood there for a second and then responded with a shout.
"W-Wait! Why do I have to do it?!"

"Why not? You are class B's "vice leader" right?" He said with a smirk.

"F-Fine. I will do it." I gritted my teeth and accepted my situation while resisting the urge to punch his teeth in.
Not that I could even if I tried.

After the meeting, I did what I was told. Everyone gave me their names and I sorted it out according to how Ryueen liked.

Time skip to the sports festival:-

I can't believe that today is the day. The beginning of the Sports Festival!

I worked so hard for this day! By both excersizing aswell as preparing that damn Participation Table!

I also made sure to participate in only one "Recommended Only" event. That is the "Scavenger hunt". I honestly don't want get on my plate more than I can handle. I should be good enough to escape the bottom 10. Atleast I hope...

Wearing jerseys, the entire student body marched in as one just as rehearsed.
But even if it's called a march, most of the students were just walking normally. They only showed enough seriousness to not disrupt discipline.

"Good Luck Hirano! Let's do our best!" Ishizaki called out.

He and I have gotten very close due to our morning workouts.

I nodded and gave him a thumbs up.

In the opening ceremony, 3rd year Class A's Fujimaki was the one who gave the opening declaration. I was kinda expecting it to be Horikita senpai but oh well...

By the way, on the outskirts of the school grounds, there weren't many but I could see the figures of spectators scattered here and there. They are probably adults who work on-campus. In regards to them, it doesn't seem like the school has set any restrictions. Occasionally, I could see smiles and hands waving. On the other hand, the teachers were watching over the students with nary a smile on their faces while adults who appear to be medical staff could also be seen.

By the way, the competing Red Team and White Team were provided with tents installed on opposite sides of the track as though sandwiching it between them. As such, it has been made so that there could be no possible contact other than during the contests.

"But even so they're very thoroughly prepared. Ultimately, even cameras meant to help with judgement calls have been set up. With such a security, I feel a bit nervous about Ryueen's strategy."

For the 100 meter dash that'll be coming up first, a camera was pointed towards a point that appears to be the goal.

"So that means misjudgements and ambiguous results will definitely be avoided".

It appears even if it's by an hairbreadth, they intend on deciding victory and defeat like it's a horserace. That is precisely why contests that are difficult to score like cheerleading and the such
are not included in this sports festival.

"The 100 meter dash, which group were you in again?". Shiina asked me.

"The First group". I said with a look of horror.

I am fucking first! Are you kidding me?!
Did Ryueen make changes to the participation table without asking me?!

I looked over at him while he gave me a sadistic grin. He set me up to screw with me...

"I surely hope I don't come last..." I muttered accepting me reality.

"Come on! Believe in yourself Hirano. You can do it!" She cheered for me.

Damn she is so cute and innocent! It kinda makes me wanna believe in myself a little more.

we 1st year boys headed out to the grounds for the contest. Contests such as the 100 meter dash are all held in order starting from the 1st years. Starting from the 1st year boys and ending with the 3rd year girls is the entirety of the event.

Then with the break sandwiched in between, it'll switch over and start again with the 1st year girls and end with the 3rd year boys. The contest was about to begin using the printouts each class had submitted beforehand as a basis to decide the pairings.

Since the actual day of the event began, it became clear who would be running in which order from the other classes.

From each class, the selected two making up a total of eight people lined up as one. My turn was in the first group. In total, the 1st year boys formed up into 10 groups.

I recognized Sudo from class D and had no idea who the others were. There was this fat kid beside Sudo aswell. I don't really know him but I had seen him when I went to class D's base camp during the Island exam.

Great....Just great.... I have to run against Sudo? Why did you do this to me Ryueen?!

Any confidence Shiina gave me was crushed in a matter of seconds.

As the signal ran out, I ran as fast as I could but was ultimately no match for Sudo.

I ended up taking 4th place which came to me as a surprise. But it seems that besides Sudo no real runner was participating in the first group.

Let's hope I have this luck throughout the Sports Festival.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 9.2K 93
Fukazawa Yato is forced to go to the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School. Even if he had no motivation to go at the beginning, that wi...
77.1K 3.7K 41
[ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 '𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐞' ] ‼ 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 '𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐞 (𝐂𝐨𝐓𝐄 𝐱 𝐎𝐂)...
77.9K 5.7K 43
"The Masterpiece had escaped." In order to be free of his pursuers, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka had found himself enrolling into the prestigious Advanced Nur...
112K 4.5K 35
Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, the sole survivor of the demonic 4th generation and the Masterpiece of the White room, has passed his final examination. But, du...