El orgullo de Madrigal (Encan...

By Echo-MJ

"Papi? What kind of gift do you think the miracle will give me?" "I couldn't tell you mi Niko, they are myste... More

Disclaimer!!
Nikolai Info
⏳Prologue⏳
{{𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 2}}
{{𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3}}
{{𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 4}}
{{{𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 5}}
{{{𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 6}}
{{𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 7}}
{{𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 8}}
{{𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 9}}
{{𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 10}}
{{𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 11}}
{{𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 12}}
{{𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 13}}

{{𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1}}

3.5K 92 5
By Echo-MJ

~💚~

The hours passed by quickly, and the sun now shone strongly in the bright blue sky. In the silent halls of the Madrigal house, a young girl with short, curly, black hair walks determinedly down the corridor toward the kitchen with Casita opening shutters around her. She reaches the dining room and begins setting the table for breakfast. Each member of the family has their own plate decorated according to their own unique gift. As the cheerful female sets the table, kids holler at her from outside.

"Hey! When's the magic gift happen?!" A young boy, holding a cup, called to the teen girl.

"My cousin's ceremony is tonight." She calls back, continuing to set the table.

"What's his gift?!" A young girl, who had accompanied the boy, asked.

"We're gonna find out!" The teen answered walking around to the other side of the table.

"What's your gift?!" The young boy calls again, wiping his mouth from sipping whatever liquid was in his little cup.

"Who's asking?" The young teen smirks, teasingly asking the three friends.

The three kids reply with an 'Us!' in unison, all giving the older female a bright smile each.

"Well, "us," I can't just talk about myself... I'm only part of the amazing Madrigals." The teen mimics as she lays the last plate, gesturing back to the family tree hanging on the wall as she spoke about her family.

"Who's all the amazing Madrigals?" The three toddlers cheer bouncing around.

"Haaa, you're not gonna leave me alone, are you?" The young Madrigal sighed, tilting her head with her hand on her hip before continuing.

"Casita, help me out. Drawers!" She calls out, pointing to the cutlery drawer set against the far wall.

Casita obeys and moves its drawers in a rhythmic beat.

"Floors!"

Casita flips its floor tiles.

"Doors!"

And lastly, all the golden doors shine brighter as instructed.

"Let's goooo!" The young teen smiles and begins to sing to introduce her family.

"THIS IS OUR HOME. WE'VE GOT EVERY GENERATION! SO FULL OF MUSIC A RHYTHM OF ITS OWN DESIGN!" She knocks on one of her cousin's doors, skipping forward to do the same on the next to help wake her family.

"THIS IS MY FAMILY, A PERFECT CONSTELLATION! SO MANY STARS AND EVERYBODY GETS TO SHINE." She sings as the family hustles to get ready for the day with help from the house.

"WHOA, BUT LET'S BE CLEAR, ABUELA RUNS THIS SHOW." The teen Madrigal sings, skidding past the door set in the middle of the wall, decorated with an elderly woman holding a candle.

On cue, Abuela exits her room, a soft smile on her face as she looks over her grandchildren as they exit their rooms. Three doors were lining the walls on each side. On her right, at the very end of the hall emerged a young boy with tan skin, curly brown hair, and a bright yellow Pancho. In front of him stood a taller female with big eyes, large ears, and a dress of yellow and red. On Abuela's left, at the end of the corridor, danced a beautiful female with dark espresso-colored skin, long smooth black hair, and a purple floral-themed dress. In front of her was a large muscular woman, in a white top, blue skirt with her curly hair plaited and in a bun. Lastly, from the door closest to Abuela on the left, emerged a tall teen male. He also had lightly tanned skin, straight, medium-length black hair, and a dark green hooded sweater.

"WHOA, SHE LED US HERE SO MANY YEARS AGO," Our first Madrigal continued to sing, dancing along with most of her family as everyone headed downstairs for breakfast before leaving the house.

"WHOA, AND EVERY YEAR OUR FAMILY BLESSINGS GROW! THERE'S JUST A LOT YOU'VE SIMPLY GOT TO KNOW, SO!"

Pulling the front doors to the house open, the young female stepped forward, followed by the rest of her family as they exited Casita in two lines, heading down into the village to see how they could use their gifts to help today.

"WELCOME TO THE FAMILY MADRIGAL. THE HOME OF THE FAMILY MADRIGAL. WE'RE ON OUR WAY! WHERE ALL THE PEOPLE ARE FANTASTICAL AND MAGICAL, I'M PART OF THE FAMILY MADRIGAL!"

"Oh my gosh, it's them!"

"What are the gifts?! I can't remember all the gifts! Who is who?" The three kids tailing the singing Madrigal jump up and grab her hands.

"Alright, alright, relax." The older female chuckles.

"It is physically impossible to relax!" One of the girls shakes her hands and head.

"Tell us everything! What are your powers!?" The second little girl asks with a smile.

"JUST TELL US WHAT EVERYONE CAN DO!" The young boy exclaimed, shaking vigorously and spilling the dark drink in his cup.

"And... that's why coffee's for grownups." The teen Madrigal smiles tightly as she takes the cup of caffeine away from the small boy.

She then steps up to a Mural of the Madrigal family, taking the children with her as she goes to explain her family's gifts.

"MY TIA PEPA. HER MOOD AFFECTS THE WEATHER. WHEN SHE'S UNHAPPY, WELL, THE TEMPERATURE GETS WEIRD."

"MY TIO BRUNO~"

"WE DON'T TALK ABOUT BRUNO..." However, as the young female goes to introduce her uncle, the townspeople who are close enough to hear cut in and 'shush' her.

The young girl and three children stare at the townspeople for a second before the young Madrigal goes back to her song.

"THEY SAY HE SAW THE FUTURE... ONE DAY HE DISAPPEARED,"

"OH, AND THAT'S MY MOM JULIETA, HERE'S HER DEAL." The singing teen smiles brighter as she steps to the side of the mural, pointing to a beautiful woman in a blue dress.

"WHOA, THE TRUTH IS, SHE CAN HEAL YOU WITH A MEAL.WHOA, HER RECIPES ARE REMEDIES FOR REAL." She continues and leads the children over to the said woman, watching her hand out baked goodies to heal the townspeople's injuries.

"IF YOU'RE IMPRESSED, IMAGINE HOW I FEEL~" Julieta smiles and grabs her daughter's cheeks, kissing her.

"MOM!"

"WELCOME TO THE FAMILY MADRIGAL! THE HOME OF THE FAMILY MADRIGAL! I KNOW IT SOUNDS A BIT FANTASTICAL AND MAGICAL, BUT I'M PART OF THE FAMILY MADRIGAL!" The young teen continues to sing and dance as she goes to introduce the dads of the family.

"TWO GUYS FELL IN LOVE WITH FAMILY MADRIGAL!" She points at them.

"HEY, FAMILY MADRIGAL!" They join her in singing.

"AND NOW THEY'RE PART OF THE FAMILY MADRIGAL. SO YEAH TIO FÉLIX MARRIED PEPA, AND MY DAD MARRIED JULIETA, THAT'S HOW ABUELA BECAME ABUELA MADRIGAL! LET'S GO, LET'S GO!"

Abuela Alma steps forward, helping a family build a new home as she speaks about how the Madrigal family does everything in their power to help out and ensure the community is thriving. The three children follow the teen Madrigal into the main plaza of town and watch as Madrigals help with all types of jobs.

"Wait... who's a sister, who's a cousin?! There are so many people! How do you keep them all straight?" The three kids ask turning back to their guide.

"Okay, okay, okay, okay...SO MANY KIDS IN OUR HOUSE SO LET'S TURN THE SOUND UP! YOU KNOW WHY? I THINK IT'S TIME FOR A GRANDKID ROUNDUP!" Said teen takes the children back to the family mural for a show and tell.

"COUSIN DOLORES CAN HEAR A PIN DROP," She sings, and on cue cousin Dolores appears next to her, holding a hand up to cup her ear.

"CAMILO SHAPE SHIFTS," She sings, gesturing back to the short boy in the yellow poncho, showing the kids as he shifts into various people while playing with a baby.

"ANTONIO GETS HIS GIFT TODAY!" She then points to a young boy who Abuela is dusting off, his bright white suit helping him stand out.

"MY PRIMO NIKOLAI, CAN READ EMOTIONS," The young Madrigal then shows the kids the tall male in the green sweater knelt next to a kid who had tripped over a step.

"SO WHEN YOU'RE FEELING DOWN, HE'LL TAKE YOUR HEART AND MAKE IT SHINE!" She adds as she and the kids watch Nikolai place his hands on the smaller child's head, his eyes glowing jade as his pupil shifted from a normal circle into a butterfly before the small boy stopped crying and started laughing, getting up and running off with his friends again.

"MY OLDER SISTERS, ISABELA AND LUISA... ONE STRONG, ONE GRACEFUL PERFECT IN EVERY WAY!"

"Isabela," Some of the townsfolk join in on the chores as Isabela makes flowers grow everywhere.

"GROWS A FLOWER, THE TOWN GOES WILD."

"Isabela..."

"SHE'S THE PERFECT GOLDEN CHILD."

"AND LUISA'S SUPER STRONG. THE BEAUTY AND THE BRAWN DO NO WRONG!"

"Family, let's get ready!" Abuela's voice sounds as she calls all the Madrigals back to the house to prepare for Antonio's ceremony.

Bells in town ring and the family starts to head back home.

"THAT'S LIFE IN THE FAMILY MADRIGAL! NOW YOU KNOW THE FAMILY MADRIGAL. WHERE ALL THE PEOPLE ARE FANTASTICAL AND MAGICAL... THAT'S WHO WE ARE IN THE FAMILY MADRIGAL! ADIOS!" The young girl finishes off her song for the children and turns to head home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 1K 18
I decided to write this story since I kept watching the movie, Encanto over and over again. This story happens 2 months after the film. The magic is...
11.9K 377 29
"𝗙𝗮𝘁𝗲...𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝘆𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗳𝘂𝗹. 𝗜𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗶�...
229K 6K 37
Encanto is an amazing place where people are sweet and kind (well most of them) the place where you can live without worries. In Encanto there is a f...
211K 5K 32
❝ I just plan on getting to know you better ❞ ❝ If you let me at least ❞ IN WHICH 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐚 𝐝𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬 and her family comes to encanto...