Sukuna's Psychopath (Sukuna X...

By rion_the_cat

The power she possessed was a gift from Sukuna. She had the strength to finally eliminate all those who had h... More

Prologue - Starting Of The End
Innocence
Justice?
The Transfer
Hallucinations
The Urge
The Introduction
Hatred
I Choose to Live
First Target
The Plan
Execution Part I
Execution Part II
The Test
It's Your Fight
The Past
The Suspect
The Trap
The Hunt
The Trouble
Liberation
The Accomplice
Busted
Rare
A New Beginning
The Mysterious Man
Revenge
Reason
The Team
Half Truth
Questions
Welcome Back
Apples
The Temple
Mio's Adventure
Lies
The Calm before the Storm
Is That The End?
Epilogue - Without Her

The Entrance

3.7K 145 92
By rion_the_cat

"Oh no!" Y/N muttered.

"What's it?" Sukuna asked.

"My keys and phone are still in the room. They were on the table, I remember."

"I'll be entering the same room for third time, it's irritating."

"Sorry."

"It's fine."

They went back and found the things on the table. Sukuna bent down a bit and Y/N grabbed the keys and her phone. Sukuna walked holding Y/N in his arms. Some buildings were in sight which looked like Y/N's residence.

"I didn't give you any directions, did I?" Y/N asked.

"I've been here before."

Y/N stared at him.

He continued, "I was offended when I held your hand and you called me Satoru."

"It was you?" Y/N gasped.

"Yes, a crazy girl forgot to lock her balcony and I found my way to her room."

Y/N felt stupid.

Sukuna stood before Y/N's apartment's locked door. Y/N was still.

"Open the door, my hands are not free," he reminded.

"Put me down," she said.

"No."

She unlocked the door and he took her to the bedroom. He left her on the bed and told her not to move. He came back within a minute and sat beside her. His arm touching hers.

"Where did you go?" she asked.

"To lock the door."

Y/N jumped down the bed. Her legs were fine now.

"I told you I won't hurt you, are you still scared?" Sukuna was confused.

She didn't answer. She took off her shoes, jumped in slippers and asked, "Water?"

"Y-yes, okay," he replied.

She ran to the kitchen and came back with a transparent white bottle of water. She handed him the bottle and crawled back on her bed, finally sitting comfortably. They sat side by side. Sukuna gulped the water and put the bottle on the small nightstand that rested beside her bed.

Y/N flinched as he put an arm around her. He told her to call Satoru and tell him that Y/N and kid were fine else he might come looking for them. She called Satoru and said, "Thanks for sending Yujji. We are fine and he will come back to you tomorrow." Satoru agreed and Y/N hung up the phone.

Sukuna looked at her and narrowed his eyes. "That's not what I told you to say," he said.

"I need answers, so... Stay," she pleaded.

"Sure, little girl," he mocked.

"Are you evil?"

"Well... to some, I'm evil and to some, I'm God."

"Have you ever murdered anyone?"

He laughed and said, "I massacred and burnt several villages so many years ago."

"How many villages, 50?"

"More than that."

"That's too many," she screamed.

"Shhh..."

"What are you?" she asked.

He shot a confused look.

"A human?"

"Oh," he sighed with relief. "No, I'm the King of Curses."

"Curses? The monsters?"

"Yes, the monsters."

"Cool."

Sukuna laughed. There was a long pause. The silence filled the room.

"Have you ever been in love?" she didn't have the intention to ask this but she did.

He gave her a blank stare.

"Sorry," she said.

"I loved a woman," he began. "She too was madly in love with me. She looked like an angel. So beautiful. So many princes wanted to marry her. One day, I told her about my past and she left saying that she prefer to be with a clean guy. I was heart broken, of course, but I let her go."

Y/N wanted to do something to comfort him but she couldn't think of anything. She opened her mouth to say something but the pink haired man put his palm on hir lips.

"No more questions," he ordered. "Sleep, you already look like a raccoon with those big dark circles."

The truth was, he didn't want to answer anymore questions. He didn't want her to know about his past.
He removed his palm. She took a deep breath.

"But if I sleep, you will go away and I'll keep waiting for you for days," she expressed sadness.

"I'm here until morning and if you really want to see me again, return to the temple and find its centre. There, little girl, you will find a secret door to my world."

"Oh, but there's a statue of an ugly looking demon in the middle."

Sukuna looked offended.

'Did I say something wrong?' Y/N thought.

"Your calculations are wrong, that's not the centre."

"Okay, I'll find it then."

A minute passed in silence.

"Water?" Sukuna asked.

She looked at him and nodded.

"Go and drink it."

She gave him an irritated look. He shrugged.

"Don't go anywhere," she said.

He nodded.

She sprinted to the kitchen, drank water and sprinted back. Sukuna lied on one side of her double bed, one hand under his head another rested on his belly and eyes shut. She climbed to the other side of the bed and lied facing him. She stared at him calmly.

"Stop looking and sleep," Sukuna said.

It had happened for the first time that she was able to trust a man. She felt so safe around him. This man was a murderer but seemed harmless to her.

Sukuna opened his eyes and gazed at her for some minutes. He closed his eyes again and extended his arm straight on the bed. Y/N shifted closer placing her head on his arm.

"Smart girl," The man muttered in his deep voice.

Y/N's cheeks grew pink. Sukuna turned to face her and wrapped his another arm around her waist. She fell asleep. He watched her sleep peacefully. 'How are you unaware about your own strength?' he thought looking at her closed eyes.

Sukuna woke Y/N up at dawn. "Time for me to go, Y/N," he said. She nodded. He got up from from bed and Y/N sat crossed legs while looking at him.

Yujji took over. He looked at her with eyes filled with fear. "I'm sorry Y/N," he apologized repeatedly for letting Sukuna out for the whole night. She calmed him down and reassured him that Sukuna didn't hurt her. Yujji was scared to go back, he didn't know how he would face Satoru. Y/N told him to wait for her in the living room and that she would go with him and explain everything to the blindfolded weirdo. After all, it was Sunday, she was free so she could help the poor kid.

With another hoodie, a pair of jeans, her favorite deo, she was ready to go.

Yujji took her to his school. They went straight to Satoru's room. He was sitting on the couch, one leg over another and held his chin, like he was in some deep thoughts. They both stood in the doorway.

"Welcome Y/N and Yujji-kun, come inside," he sounded formal.

"Good morning, Satoru," Y/N greeted.

"So, how was the night?"

"I got in trouble and Yujji helped me."

His jaw dropped. "Really Y/N? What happened? Are you hurt?"

"No, thanks to Yujji, he arrived on time."

"What exactly happened?"

"Two perverts kidnapped me and took me to a dark room. They were planning something bad. Yujji came and beat the shit out of them. He's so strong."

Yujji blushed.

"Then?" Satoru asked.

"He was so furious that he lost control and Sukuna appeared. He chatted for some time. Those perverts... they escaped. Then Yujji came back. He accompanied me to my apartment. Since it was late, I offered him to stay. He was shy at first but agreed to stay overnight."

Satoru turned to Yujji. "Well done, my boy," he patted his back. "But something's not right."

"What?" Y/N asked.

"You are talking more than usual, little girl."

"Am I?"

"Yes, you are."

Some minutes passed in silence.

"What did both of you eat last night?" the blindfolded man asked Yujji.

"S-sashimi," the boy answered.

Satoru looked at Y/N who nodded to support Yujji's answer.

"Wow," Satoru said with a wide smile. "Wait, I'll be right back." He left the room and returned with a big tray. It had three small plates of something that looked like sea food and three cups of tea. He settled the tray on the table and spoke, "Let's have breakfast."

Yujji got excited and starting eating like a starving refugee while Y/N drank tea.

"Why aren't you eating?" Satoru asked Y/N.

"I'm not hungry," Y/N replied.

Satoru laughed.

"What's so funny?" Y/N asked.

"What's Sashimi?" he asked back.

Yujji stopped eating and looked at Y/N and she returned his look.

"You're bad at lying, aren't you, little girl?"

Y/N looked at him then looked away. Yujji was trying to figure out the situation.

"When did Sukuna return?" Satoru asked the boy. He was loud enough to scare both of them.

"M-morning, sensei," Yujji spoke in a lower voice.

"It's not his fault," Y/N defended Yujji. "I asked Sukuna to stay with me. Yujji has nothing to do with it."

"Do you have any idea who Sukuna is?"

"King of curses." Y/N said looking out of the window.

"He's dangerous, Y/N. You better stay away from him. He can cause a lot of trouble. You know nothing."

She remembered the night she spent with Sukuna. He was good to her. He had no intentions of harm, she could tell based on the moments they shared.

"Y/N", Satoru said. "He is not the one for you, don't let him in. He will only cause trouble. You don't know what curses are and that guy is the King of Curses."

Y/N nodded but was not convinced. She wanted to see Sukuna again. She stood up and began to leave. Satoru blocked her way. She looked up and he smiled at her.

"Go back to your place," he ordered.

She obeyed.

"Don't let her leave," he told Yujji. He nodded.

Satoru returned with another plate. It had two cheese sandwiches. "Eat, I made them just for you, little girl," he said to Y/N.

Yujji was still trying to process what was going on between the two adults.

"She's vegetarian," Satoru cleared his doubt.

Everything made sense now. He remembered the times when they hung out together and sensei always ordered different meal for Y/N than to what all of them had.

Satoru dropped Y/N home and reminded her not to get involved with Sukuna. A part of him already knew that she would find him again.

Y/N suffered at work. The week passed and she had a better plan for that Saturday. She lied to Satoru that she had a lot of work and promised to see him on Sunday. Free from usual schedule of every Saturday, Y/N went to the temple to find the door that Sukuna mentioned. It took her almost two hours to find the center. She felt like she was going in circles. She sighed with relief after she made it.

The entrance looked iridescent. She was mesmerized with its beauty. Ready to jump in, she took a deep breath and entered.

The place looked creepy and abandoned with so many bones. Skulls of animals were lying everywhere. She glanced at a truck sized skull and spoke, "When in the world did this creature exist?"

"Welcome Y/N," a deep voice made her jump and she let out a small scream.

Sukuna laughed at her reaction and whole place echoed. She looked at him silently.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 1.2K 34
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค"Yแดแดœ sแด›แดœแด›แด›แด‡ส€ แดกสœแด‡ษด สแดแดœ sสŸแด‡แด‡แด˜, Yแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ สŸแด€แดœษขสœษชษดษข แดกสœษชสŸแด‡ สแดแดœ แดกแด‡แด‡แด˜." What happens when the one person you hate the most in your life, falls...
291 24 8
โ•ญโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ๐‘เ ฌโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ•ฎ โ†œWhere there is hope there is faith Where there is faith Miracles happenโ† โ•ฐโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ๐‘เ ฌ...
54.6K 3.4K 55
โ๐‘ป๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’ƒ๐’๐’“๐’, ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’•โž Mikazuki hadn't come back to make nice, nor mourn her twin's death. She'd come to bu...