Cale Henituse's Younger Siste...

By Lalalax5

Cale Henituse become a regressor at the age of 40 years old to a 10 years old child. However, turned out that... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1: The Starting Point
CHAPTER 2: New Body?
CHAPTER 3: First Interaction
CHAPTER 4: Family Completed
Author Notes
CHAPTER 5: You Are a Henituse
CHAPTER 6: Something Unexpected
CHAPTER 7: Ahjussi
CHAPTER 8: Busiest Time
CHAPTER 9: Wedding Day
CHAPTER 10: Glib-Tongue
CHAPTER 12: Angel?
Author Notes (2)
CHAPTER 13: Reunion
CHAPTER 14: Don't Go
Author Notes: I'M BACK.
CHAPTER 15: Cale & Kallie's Resolve
CHAPTER 16: Test (1)
CHAPTER 17: Test (2)
CHAPTER 18: Would You?
Author Notes (4)
CHAPTER 19: Who Are You? (1)
CHAPTER 20: Who Are You? (2)
CHAPTER 21: Who Are You? (3)

CHAPTER 11: Turned Into a Disaster

3K 203 18
By Lalalax5

Alberu closed the door and calmly walked in the middle of hallway. This place was already dark but the dim light from outside came through balconies still lit up the entire hall.

However, he encountered Cale henituse accidently. The expression that Cale held was flat. Alberu's mood that had been happy before was easily turned to sour. He doesn't know if this bastard would still belittle him. But, the opposite was what occured.

"I apologized for my bad courtesy before Crown prince." said Cale while bowing his head like a proper noble.

Alberu was very surprised after saw Cale's apology. His perception toward Cale then raised a little bit.

'I guess he still know ethics'

He then pulled his prince's smile wide and spoke simply.

"That's alright young master Cale"

'It's great to have a good relation with Henituse family, especially after the King's proclamation. Therefore, it will be easy to investigate'. Another reason for that was because of a certain red haired, but he ignored it.

Before Alberu took a stride pass him, Cale asked a question.

"Do you know where is my little sister, Crown prince?"

Alberu halted his step and replied in short.

"She is in one of the balconies"

Cale's action then made Alberu tensed. He approaced the crown prince and made a one step closer. He then spoke in low tone.

"Please refrain yourself from getting too close with my little sister...particularly during the night."

There was a threat looked on his eyes which made Alberu subconsciously gulped down. Hearing the word from Kallie's brother, make him like in the fault.

'..w-wait why am i wrong? Aren't we still a child?'

But, the spoken word from Cale was still repeated in his head.

'...getting too close....during the night...heck..why it sound like i am a jackass person?!'

Nevertheless, Alberu still played innocent and calmly retorded back.

"I don't understand what you are talking about young master"

"Sure, but please just remember my words Crown prince"

Cale then was easily bypass a stiffed Alberu. At that time, the crown prince was still young so he immediately spoke to resolve the misunderstanding.

"I-i didn't do anything...we only speak a trivial things"

This time was Cale who stopped his walking then turned around before said something that could make Alberu in speechles.

"I know" he smirked to him and quickly headed to the balcony that his little sister had been settled.

Alberu upon hearing that responded made his lip twitched and seeing that smirk from a red head made him more annoyed.

'...t-that annoying man!! He's already in here and observed our conversation!'

He then tried to calm his mind before making a ruckus. He incitated his thought with a statement of 'he is only a child and her brother' again and again.

On the other hand, Cale was actually really angry. He unconscious spoke like that due to his real age. As a someone who had lived for about 40 years old and saw how his little sister being alone with a man and not to make it worse that it happened at night. This made his overprotective instinct came out. Because, he knows that every man is shitty. (A/n: please don't get offended🙏)

'I need to teach her not to get closer with any man' He then quickly pulled the closed door.

Alberu had calmed his mind then proceeded to go down. However, a loud sound disturbed him. No to be precised from that person again.

"ALBERU CROSSMAN!"

Shouted Cale from the back.

Alberu heard his name being called without any honorific then he held his temple and turned recklessly and quickly answered

"WHAT THE HECK ARE Y-"

His speaking got cut off from Cale.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" Asked him urgently

" ..huh...what do you mea.."

"WHERE IS MY LITTLE SISTER?!!" Shouted cale again.

However, this time his voiced was a little trembled. Alberu then quickly approached him only to see that the balcon was empty.

A place where the little girl should have been with a wind night that blowed his red haired. Right now it was empty with no life force at all.

"..she...isn't..here..?" Blurted him out

"Ugh!" cursed cale henituse before running frantically to his parents.
.
.
.
Back to Kallie's pov~

After a long time, Kallie finally started to wake up. She could clearly felt how his surrounding was changing. The ground was damp and the wind moved freely. It's like being in open area.

She opened her eyes and dark enveloped her sight.

No, it was not dark from being covered by blindfold. It was dark from a night sky along with a bunch of trees. Lots of branch and twig grow in many directions which reminded her of eearie scene from ghost movie.

She then looked down only to see that there was no rope or chain that tied her body and even a gag mouth. She just being left alone like that.

"Wasn't i kidnapped?" Asked herself.

'I remember that he said i finally in his hand..but why am i being alone?'

It was such a weird situation, however a small smile was plestered on her face.

'This is great...i don't know what happened with that kidnapper but this is in my favour'

She then focused her eyes to observed her area. There was only a sound of fireflies came from trees. The iffyness started to creeping her entire body. She could depict how the place that she took in was a forest. Deep in her heart she already hypothize where is this location. However, she really hoped that it was not the case.

Gulp

She subconsciously gulped down and that's when another new sound came in.

Crash

The sound of leaf being stepped down was echoing behind. Her heart beat loud and she know really well how this sensation was exactly like her past life before. The adrenaline that she had been long time feel started to work again. Including a full sharpness and alert skills.

Dip...dip..

A liquid dropped down above her head. She then turned around slowly and lift her head up.

There was a big figure shadowing her along side an ugly shape with saliva around it's mouth.

Grrr grrr grr

A horrendous breath could be heard too.

'Dang it' was the only thing that she could came out. Seemed like luck was not with her.
.
.
.
Alberu pov in Henituse estate~

It was seen how a quiet place before was now filled with noisy again, even more chaotic than before. However, the people that had been moving was not guests but a bridge of knights. Count Deruth gave command to dispatch knights out immediately for searching whereabout his only daughter. His face was stiffed but worryness was displayed on his eyes. In addition with Countess Violan, she was walking back and forth.

The news after Cale henituse brought to his parents, was that Kallie was missing. They quickly searching her in many places in Henituse estate. Unfortunately, her precense was just dissapeared in no vain.

Currently Alberu was stationed in main hall, trying to decipher every situations. However, he felt angry to himself. He couldn't help at all because he has no backing. The fact that he is helpless was such a dissapointment.

Alberu, was the last person being with Kallie. Therefore, he felt greatest shocking the most. Until right now, his heart still thump loudly.

'Ugh...where is he?'

He had been looking for Cale henituse. After they went down together, Cale was going in many rooms and sometimes he went back to tell the information. But, right now Cale hasn't comeback. He also felt worried to the little girl. If something happened to her..

'No..no'

He shaked his head and tried to erased negative minds. Then there was a tap hand on his shoulder interrupted him. He lifted his head and saw Count Deruth.

"Crown prince...thank you for staying with us until now. However, you need to go back to the Palace." Said Deruth with a forced smile.

"..b-but.."

"That's right Crown prince. Many will be worry about your absence." Added Violan as well.

Alberu scoffed internally.

'Hah...worry about me? Who?'

However, what they said was true. If the Queen know that he was attached to someone. She will put the chain to that person to control him.

"Alright...please tell me as soon as possible"

He then walked out while having this kind of determined resolve.

'I need to get stronger...

Not only in power but politics too

I must ascend the King

So i will not become weak and helpless'

Alberu entered the carriage with a heavy heart.

*sigh*

'Please be safe...Kallie' was the only thing he could pray while looking at the moon.
.
.
Besides all of the brusque movements from brigade of knights outside.

There was one person who moved stealthily.

It was Cale henituse.

Currently, he was looking for 2 particular persons. He then finally reached his desired destination.

An unused kitchen.

Krieeet

The sound of opening rusty door was echoing in the middle of the night.

However, he was sure that there was someone in there.

"Ron"

There was a long paused.

He then started speak again

"I know that you are here...so just came out"

Thats when a voice coming from behind him without he noticed it.

"Ho ho...what are you talking about young master-nim?"

Chills running down his body but he remained calmed. He then turned around and quickly retorded back.

"Stop playing around Ron"

Ron could see how his young master-nim's face was serious. It also filled with despair. He then matched the situation and removed his benign smile with a cold one.

Cale whom saw that changing expression cursed his mind.

'So vicious'

However, he immediately spoke because there is something urgent more.

"Quickly search her.....you too Beacrox stop hiding" said him while still maintaning his stare with Ron.

There was a new sound came in.

Beacrox was now present with all of them

'to think that young master-nim know about me too...interesting'

However, that thought was vanished easily because he also concerned for the little girl.

"Please tell us where was the last time young lady-nim go" Asked Beacrox without patient.

Cale looked at Beacrox and Ron respectively before answered.

"Follow me"

There was another reason why Cale hasn't told anyone; the balcon that her sister had been. He had seen how that site was empty. So, he needs someone who is an expert at finding something. Luckly Ron was that person.

Good news is Ron and Beacrox were care for his little sister. He had came to their kitchen used to be. However, he found no one in there. He quickly conluded that they were already prepared to search for her too. And unused kitchen was the best place to move freely.

They finally arrived in balcon.

The door was opened and its empty.

Cale still could hear his little sister's voice from that balcon. Because he know that she was heading upstairs. But, when the crown prince started to go upstair too he quickly followed him in case something happened to her.

'If only i know there is someone aiming for her i would barged in without care for crown prince...as long as she is safed than its enough' thought of him while gritted his teeth.

"There are no traced at all" said Ron breaking the night silent.

Ron was frowning so much while observing this balcon. Beacrox seemed taken a back to hear what his father said so he quickly asked.

"What do you mean father?"

"I couldn't find anything" he then started to take out the dagger behind his sleeve.

"..t-then does it mean?"

"No...it's not assasin. Because i am a highest grade assasin. And i believe that my ability will not betray me"

Hearing that kind of response made Cale's heart dropped.

"Then who it is r-ron?" Asked Cale with a trembling sound.

"Probably a mage...a highest grade mage. That person must have use invisible and levitation spells...so we won't be able to find any traced left behind"

"But i don't feel any mana" said Beacrox.

Becarox is a greatsword user. He is strong, so he should be able to feel a little mana.

However, that strong person now couldn't feel any residue mana then what its mean is...

"That person must be stronger than us" said Ron thats like dropping a bomb.

All of them have a grimmed expressions. A cold and tensed atmosphere was filled them.

Especially the little boy.

Cale henituse was effected the most upon hearing that statement. A rough breath could be heard from him. He clench his fist and speaking with no emotion.

"Search for her now Ron...Beacrox...i will cover yours absences if there is someone asked about you"

Both of them nodded in response and the old man added something too.

"Young master-nim..please stay in here..your parents will be worry if you went missing too"

"I understand" replied Cale and he quickly go back to his room with his shoulder slumped down.

'I am sorry Kallie...i was too lenient...but i promised that i will protect you and i even willing to give my life to you' said Cale in mind with despair on his face.

The balcon was now empty again.
.
.
.
Kallie's pov~

"Huft...huft..huft.."

A short of breath was heard came out from the little girl. She had been running for 2 hours. Moreover, she even rolled in a pile of dirt, covering her tracks and climbing the tree as much as she could do. Every methods have she tried. However, it seemed that monster was still prying her. She had tried to run faster and hiding in valley but the monster will always find her.

'Ugh...that ugly thing!' She cursed frequently in her mind.

'Why there is only 1 monster in here?!'

Many places had been she encountered but only 1 monster she saw which exactly behind her now running rampage while destroying any obstacles.

'Isn't this forest of darkness?' Thought of her

However, a claw quickly scratched her and luckly she avoided it in a split second by throwing her body in slide area.

'Dang it' Gritted her

She was frowning so much because her entire body was hurting. The mind of Kim rok soo who used to live together with monster was finding this situation not that difficult. But, her body like-child suffered so much.

Thump..thump..

Her heart thump so loud and she started to become slow in moving. She spent a lot of energy and now her entire body was breaking down. But, the will of her instinct to not give up was what forced her to survive until now.

"Hah..sho..uld i k-ill.it..?" Said her while gasping for air.

'But with what?! I don't even have any power to lift the rock'

She was heading to bunch of caves to hide in there. She hoped that there will be small space that could protect her from that monster. Because if she chose to run from that thing she wouldn't survive.

'I should have pick up the ancient power first. I forgot that this world is already crazy in the beginning. I was too careless..'

Once again, the monster was prying behind her and it shorten the range between both of them. She saw how the eyes of the monster was sometimes glowing red. It's like being controlled by someone. She promised that one day she will found that person and tortured the kidnapper.

Unfortunately, before she could reached the cave. She tripped over a small rock then she fell down and sprained her ankle.

"Ughh.."

A moaned could be heard from the little girl together with a screaming of monster that showed it was finally winning its catching. A sharp claw then aiming for the little girl's back.

Kallie tried to move but her body was so tired. So, she could only lay helplessly while receiving that attack.

'I'm dead' thought of her and she closed her eyes voluntary.

-the end

Don't forget to votes❣
Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

707K 32K 45
[This story is free as of February 10, 2021] "Move over A Walk to Remember, and make way for one of the most heartwarming stories this side of Wattpa...
10.5K 624 9
The son of a Count in Northeast of Roan Kingdom, is named Cale Henituse, had lost his mother and his father had neglected him. The once cheerful chil...
27.2K 2K 78
Adara Thornwin, the best friend of Cale Henituse, and possibly equally as Trash as him, decides to visit her best friend one day. She has no idea wha...
1.5K 18 42
UPDATE: NOVEMBER 2020: VERSION 2 OUT NOW. IT'S WAY BETTER. TRUST ME! MARCH 2019- I will be rewriting this book soon! There are some things that could...