Final Destination (fic)

By hjames1

When Carly Tyke has a premonition of her co-workers dying in a cruise ship accident, she saves them all and g... More

Chapter 1- Cruise Ship
Chapter 2- Just A Dream
Chapter 3- At The Police Statio
Chapter 4- Other Premonitions
Chapter 6- Squarebucks Meeting
Chapter 7- Jaclyn's Death
Chapter 8- Tianna's Demise
Chapter 9- McRonald's Meeting
Chapter 10- Cameron & Tianna Death
Chapter 11- Francis' Death
Chapter 12- Fatal Carnival
Alternate Ending
Extra Update

Chapter 5- Blake's Death

844 21 12
By hjames1

I can't believe this is actually happening. Everyone's gonna die. But maybe I can stop it. Key word being maybe.

We pulled over at Blake's house. We knocked on the door, Blake answered. "Oh, uh, hi" His blonde hair and dark roots were held back with some gel. He put some tape in the middle of his broken sunglasses. "What are you doing here?" he asked. I told him "You know that vision I had in the cruise ship? Kristen died first in there. And guess what, she's dead now" "Oh yeah, I heard about that. So sad. Anyway, what did you come here for?" He stated. "You can't cheat Death. Death's onto us. I'm sorry but you're gonna have to die next" I told him. "That's just crazy talk" he said, picking up his cup of tea. "I bet it's just a coincidence" He walked into his room, slowly coming to an uncovered metal designed sofa. "Nobody's gonna die, so just calm down" he crashed down into the metal sofa, it broke when he did, impaling him everywhere. His hot tea spilled all over his face.

Derek and I just stood there, shocked and unable to move. We immediately rushed to our car. Derek told me to call every survivor. So I called Ava, Cameron, Francis, Jaclyn and Tianna and told them to meet us at Squarebucks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.6K 2.6K 80
BANG... BANG..... BANG I jumped up out my sleep to three gun shots. I creep up to my door, opening it up just a little, seeing my father go to my...
7.5K 201 11
Jamie Tartt's little sister has nowhere to go. So he takes her in. Watch how AFC Richmond come to love and care for her and how her life changes over...
152K 6K 80
A girl whom I thought as my best friend standing before me with a knife to kill me. She stabbed the knife onto my chest and told me "He will not like...
112K 5.3K 57
Ishan kishan a 22 year old guy from Patna is an art student he loves art with his whole heart and a total baby in his family everyone loves him and P...