A Trip to Neverland

Per monkshobley

When seventeen year old Anna Jacques gets whisked away to Neverland, will she be able to defeat evil, save He... Més

A Trip to Neverland
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors Note

Chapter 19

392 11 2
Per monkshobley

 I feel Felix stiffen at my words and Pan physically pales. I have to concentrate really hard not to smirk at his reaction.

"What?" Pan snarls quietly but darkly at me. I look up at him with innocent eyes, but they instantly go wide with fear. Pan's eyes are no longer a light, sparkling emerald green, but a bottomless pit of black. Without really knowing what I am doing I push myself closer to Felix, trying to get as far away from Pan as possible, which makes Felix hold onto me tighter. Does he like me back?

"No! You have betrayed me!" he yells, making me flinch further into Felix at the sudden loudness.

"My loyalty is not, and will never be, yours," I spit at him once I have recovered from the fear that had possessed me moments ago.

"You are mine," He growl possessively.

"No I'm not," I snarl back. "I do not love you, I love Felix," I spit at him. Pan's face contorts into one of pain and he falls to the ground clutching his chest in pain, which effectively makes him let go of Henry.

"Henry. Run. Your family are waiting outside for you." I tell him hurriedly, breaking out of Felix's grasp- well, technically he let me go- and push Henry toward the exit.

"What about you?" he asks worriedly, making my heart hurt.

"I'll be fine, just go." I urge him desperately. He looks at me one final time before rushing out of the cave. I sigh with relief knowing that he is going to be okay now, that he is going to be safe with his family at long last.

"Anna!" I hear my name being gasped our form across the cave. I turn quickly to see Felix up against the cave wall with Pan holding him by his throat.

"Felix!"  I scream, rushing over to him, trying with all my might to get Pan off of him. "Pan! Let him go! You're going to kill him." I yell at him.

"You will be mine Anna Jacques and if that means killing Felix then so be it." He growls slightly animalistic. Kill him. A voice snarls in the back of my mind. I fumble for the dagger that is in my belt before taking a deep breath and driving it through his back and into his heart.

Felix instantly falls to the ground and I rush to his side.

"Are you okay?" I ask him as soon as I have sat him up against the cave wall. I can't believe that I was stupid enough to turn my back on him. I don't know what I would have done if Pan had actually managed kill him.

"I'm fine, but you have to get out of here." He says, pushing me away with sad eyes. Does he actually like me? I really hope that he does.

"What about you?" I ask him worriedly. I know that I am not going to be able to leave here without him. I wouldn't be able to leave him, not now.

"I'll be fine. You killed Pan, Neverland is safe again," He smiles but it doesn't reach his eyes. I close my eyes and take a deep breath, willing the tears to go away.

"Come with me." His eyes widen at my proposal before they soften again. He reaches forward and cups my cheeks, his thumb rubbing them comfortingly. I lean into his touch, loving the tingles that it causes.

"This is my home Anna, this is all that I have ever known, this is the only place where I belong," He tells me softly, almost like he is trying to convince himself more than me.

"I don't want to leave without you," I whisper, looking into his eyes, the tears spilling down my cheeks. Felix wipes them away with his thumbs, looking at me with a pained expression.

"Anna come on, we have to go," Emma's voice suddenly rings though the cave. I turn around to see them all staring wide eyed at Pan's limp body on the floor.

"I can't believe you did it," Snow gasps. I frown at her comment.

"I had no other choice,"  I say dismissively.

"But he was-"

"If you finish that sentence I swear to God that I will hurt you," I growl at her.

"But-"

"There is no such thing as true love!" I yell out in frustration. 

"Pan was your true love?" Felix asks tensely from behind me.

"No," I say the same time Snow says, "yes." I glare at her before turning my attention back to a very tense looking Felix behind me.

"That's how you were able to kill him. You broke his heart," He says in realisation, his jaw clenching at the idea of it. He does like me that way. I have to stop myself from squealing at the fact.

"I'd hate to break this up but we really need to leave before the portal closes and we are stuck here," Regina snaps before rushing out of the cave with the rest of them following behind her. I turn to Felix and just look at him for a moment, opening my mouth to say something but deciding against it. He looks up at me with hard eyes and my heart hurts knowing that I have hurt him.

"You better get going." He snaps, walking over to one of the holes in the rock, looking out at the island before us. I can't do anything other than look at his tense back in guilt. I knew that he would have found out, but I didn't think it would be so soon.

"I didn't love him, Felix," I say quietly, hoping that he heard me.

"But you lied to hurt him! You shouldn't mess with peoples emotions like that, Anna!" he growls, turning so that he is facing me.

"I didn't lie, Felix. That's how I got out of the cage. I really do love you, Felix. Please, you have to believe me," I sob quietly. I have never been one to break down like this, but the thought of Felix hating me is tearing me apart inside and physically hurts me. Felix sighs, walking up to me and pulling me into his chest. His warm embrace helping with the shaking of my body.

"Come home with me, Felix," I whisper once I have managed to calm myself down.

"I don't belong in the real world Anna. I want to stay with you more than you know, but this is where i belong, no matter how much I love you, I need to look after the boys. They need a leader, Anna." I look up into his face to see the sorrow in his eyes.

"I understand, Felix," I mumble. looking back down at the floor. I feel two finger being placed under my chin, pulling my face up. I look into Felix's eyes with tears brimming in mine, blurring my vision slightly. Before I can say anything, Felix places his lips on mine. I am shocked for a matter of seconds before I close my eyes and sink into the feeling of his lips moving rhythmically against mine.

"Come on Anna!" we are pulled away from the blissful moment by the sound of Emma's voice. I turn to look at the entrance, mentally murdering Emma in my head for running our moment. I turn back to Felix seeing him smiling at me warmly but just like before, it doesn't reach his eyes.

"Go Anna. I'll be fine," He reassures me, pushing me toward the exit. I hesitate for a second, but Felix pushes me again, a little more forceful this time.

"Bye Felix." I whisper before running out of the cave. I can't bring myself to look back at him. I know that if I do I will break and probably stay here with him.

"We haven't got a lot of time left Anna!" Emma exclaims before jumping into the portal. I look out at the island that I have made my best memories on and I know I will be able to have better ones.

"Anna!" I look up at the steps to go into the cave to see Felix looking down at me with his smirk firmly in place. "Don't forget me." I smile up at him before shouting back,

"I don't think that would be possible." Before jumping into the portal to carry out my next adventure.

Author P.O.V

In a far off land, in another dimension, a boy lays lifeless on the ground of a cave but if you listen closely, you can hear the beating of a heart, a dark heart that beats for only one girl. The girl that will haunt him for the rest of his life. The boy twitches into consciousness, his eyes open wide.

The Devil has awoken and he will claim what is rightfully his.

The end.

Hey guys. So I know you are all going to kill me for how I have finished this story but you are going to love me when I tell you the awesome news I have locked up in my brain.

There is going to be a sequel! How excited are you for that! I bet you are screaming with happiness. ;) I have a slight problem though, I need a name for the second story and I have no ideas, if you could comment ideas for the title I would really appreciate it.

Anyways let me know what you think of the final chapter and please don't kill me for how I have ended it.

Oh almost forgot, please VOTE!! ;) x  

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

141K 2.7K 17
She's Peter Pan's little sister, and just as bad as him. She is the only girl in Neverland, but she doesn't mind. She is happy to just have her bro...
19.1K 459 19
We all know the story of the fairytale story of Peter Pan, but do you know the real story behind it? We all know that Peter has only lost boys on h...
33.3K 307 21
Peter Pan loves to play his games when it comes down to it hints the saying 'Peter Pan never fails.' But will he finally meet his match when Cameron...
46.2K 672 43
Ok I'm not good a descriptions and I have other stories if unwanted to read , this may have inappropriate content for some kids . This is the story...