Khwabeeda

By KrishnaLaasya

Collection of one shots More

Note
Aatma
Aatma
yaariyan
Tum Hi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tum Hi
2023
Author's Rant
Family Vlogs 💕
Announcement

Wahima

197 12 24
By KrishnaLaasya

Kacchi doriyon doriyon doriyon se
Mainu tu baandh le
Pakki yaariyon yaariyon yaariyon mein
Honde na faasley
Eh naarazgi kaagzi saari teri
Mere sohneya sun le meri

Dil diyan gallan
Karaange naal naal beh ke
Akh naale akh nu milaa ke

Dil diyan gallan
Karange roz roz beh ke
Sacchiyan mohabbataan nibha ke

It's a pleasent morning. Slight breeze is coming through the room's windows. The curtains are swaying because of the breeze. Sunlight is peeking through the window and directly falling on Swara's face who is in deep slumber. The sunlight is disturbing Swara's slumber. Due to the sunlight a deep frown etched on Swara's face. Seeing this a slight chuckle escaped Rayaan's mouth. He just entered the room after preparing coffee for the love of his life. He just stood infront of her blocking the sunlight to reach Swara's face. After adoring her for few minutes he kneel down and tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear to which Swara gave a slight smile with her eyes still closed. Watching his love smile Rayaan's lips automatically lift up to a beautiful grin. Swara is finally up and the sight infront of her made her day more brighter.
It's Rayaan who is adoring her with his heart eyes. And he also tried making coffee for her. So she hurriedly freshen up and tasted the coffee. A moan of delight left Swara's mouth. It's delicious. Rayaan is eagerly waiting to get a compliment from Swara like a kid. Swara just chuckled and pecked his cheek for the delicious coffee. Rayaan just melted under her touch and hugged her tightly.

Sataaye mainu kyun
Dikhaaye mainu kyun
Aiven jhuthi mutthi russ ke rusaake
Dil diyan gallan haaye
Karaange naal naal beh ke
Akh naale akh nu mila ke

It's Rayaan's birthday today and his ladylove handled a gift box in his hand and gestured him to open it. Rayaan happily agreed and unwrapping the box like an excited kid but soon his excitement turned into irritation finding an empty box. Swara who was watching Rayaan's every move busted into a laughter fit.
It increased Rayaan's irritation. He stomped his feet on the ground like a kid and started leaving from there but Swara stopped him and teased him even more. Even though Rayaan was loving these cute banters he wanted to see how she will pacify him.
So, he started leaving again with an irritated expression on his face. Swara who thought he is angry ran after him and hugged him from behind. And here Rayaan is enjoying his pacifying session.
Swara made him sit on the couch and herself settled on his lap Rayaan's hands automatically wrapped around her waist securely. Grinning ear to ear Swara took out a small box from her bag and started unboxing it infront of Rayaan. After unboxing it Swara took out a wrist watch and made Rayaan wear it herself and kissed his palm. Rayaan without wasting a second yanked her to himself even more. Swara is shocked with the sudden pull but looking into his eyes she knew that he was acting and not to forget his smirk. Swara started hitting him on his chest and complaining continuously. Rayaan just laughed and  watching him laugh Swara also started laughing along.

Tenu lakhan ton chhupa ke rakhaan
Akkhaan te sajaa ke tu ae meri wafaa
Rakh apna bana ke
Mein tere layi aan
Tere layi aan yaaran
Naa paavin kade dooriyan

Mein jeena haa tera....
Mein jeena haa tera
Tu jeena hai mera
Dass lena ki nakhra dikha ke

Dil diyan gallan
Karaange naal naal beh ke
Akh naale akh nu mila ke

It's evening time and Rayaan planned a date for Swara. Rayaan is doing his last minute preparations. While Swara came wearing a beautiful yellow coloured anarkali. Swara is looking like an angel in her outfit. Rayaan is stunned looking at Swara who came wearing an anarkali. Rayaan always loved Swara in Indian attairs little more than other attairs. Rayaan  keep looking no no gawking Swara intensly. Meanwhile Swara was astonished watching the preparations done by Rayaan.
The floor is covered with smoke. There are soap bubbles everwhere. There are scented candles and flowers. And the atmosphere is soo dreamy. Swara is soo lost in playing with bubbles where Rayaan is busy staring Swara with all the love he has for her with a slight smile adorning his face. He started walking towards Swara after reaching her he took her into a back hug. Swara smiled brightly recognizing the touch. Both are enjoying the silence from eachother's arms. After sometime Rayaan turned Swara to himself and once again started adoring her with full of love and Swara did the same thing as well. Swara is openly checking him out. Uff just how handsome her Rayaan is? Swara's cheeks flushed crimson red looking at Rayaan's eyes which are showing love, respect and a lot of craziness for her. Finding her blush crimson red under his gaze Rayaan pulled her to himself by her waist. His hold was nothing but possessive and protective. Rayaan and Swara simply leaned in and touch their foreheads with eachother still maintaining the eyelock and promised eachother silently by their eyes that they will love and cherish eachother till their last breath.
Swara's eyes tears up. Rayaan just gave her a comforting smile and gently wiped her tears. They enjoyed their date in eachother's arms. They have found their solace in eachother's arms.They swayed their bodies to the rhythm of their heartbeats which turned out to be on sync still being in each other's arms.

Raatan kaaliyan kaaliyan kaaliyan ne
Mere dil saanwle
Mere haaniyan haaniyan haaniyan je
Lagge tu na gale

Mera aasaman mausamaan di na sune
Koi khwaab na poora bune
Dil diyan gallan
Karange naal naal beh ke
Akh naale akh nu mila ke

Pataa hai mainu kyun chupa ke dekhe tu
Mere naam se naam mila ke
Dil diyan gallan
Karange roz roz beh ke
Sacchiyan mohabbatan nibha ke

Dil diyan gallan...

It's night. The cold breeze is making the leaves of the tree dance on its tune. And the sound of the leaves moving is soo soothing. The road is isolated. And it's cold outside. Rayaan and Swara are enjoying their bike ride. It's a long drive. Rayaan never allowed any girl to sit on his bike. Swara is the only girl who have guts to sit on Rayaan's bike. Rayaan is driving in a very high speed. Swara being Swara sitting behind him and hugging him tightly enjoying the cold weather. After a long time Rayaan stopped in an isolated area where there is a big tree. Rayaan sat leaning on the tree  Swara sat leaning her back to Rayaan's chest. Rayaan held her protectively from behind. Both are enjoying the cold weather and starry night by gazing the stars fondly.

Swara.. Swara....Swaraaaa..... Swara's mom shouted.

That's when Swara came back to her senses. It took her a few seconds to realize that she was again drowned in her fantacy world. Everytime it feels surreal.

Finally Swara looked at her mumma and gave her an awkward smile.
To which her mumma gave her an angry glare. And spoke, "Itna kya ghus gayi thi iss book mein ki meri awaaz tak tujhe sunaai nahi di? Aur yeh headphone. Headphones pehen kar gaane sunte book kaun padtha hai? Kaise kar leti ho tum?

To which Swara shrugged and said, "Talent hai mumma aap nahi samjhoge.
Waise itni acchi book hai kya? Tu itna muskura jo rahi thi isse padke? Her mom asked.

Haa mumma bahut accha book hai. Swara said.

Waise mumma aap yaha kyun aayi hain? Koi kaam tha kya? Swara asked.
Subah se iss kamrey mein bandh ho. Khaana   kha ke phir ghus gayi ander. Time dekha hai kitna huwa? Dinner ka time hogaya. Waise bhi aaj koi nahi hai ghar mein hum na ek accha sa movie dekhenge milkar. Thik hai? Aaj mein tumhaara favorite Vegetable Biryaani aur Aloo kurma banaayi hoon. Said mumma.

Arey waah aaj koi nahihai kya ghar mein? Phir theek hain. Aaj phir hum dono meri room mein hi khaana khaa lenge. Saath mein movie bhi dekgenge. Hotel Transylvania or Frozen? asked swara.

Frozen. Her mumma replied.

So, this is Swara. Swara is an introvert. She always prefers to stay alone. She loves music and books. She have an other kind of obsession with Muslim stories and Romantic stories. Swara don't have friends. Swara is socially awkward since childhood. So this made Swara totally introvert. So that's the reason Swara always stays alone. Her lonliness made her imaginary skills better with time. She used to spend her alone time drowning in music and books. Slowly out of lonliness she started daydreaming. She used to daydream about the scenarios which she read from books. Swara always wanted a boyfriend but her introvert nature didn't even allowed her to make friends. Boyfriend it's next to impossible.
So she created a handsome man in her mind and started dreaming about him everyday. She even named him Rayaan. And that's how Rayaan became her imaginary boyfriend. She always felt connected to Rayaan. Swara dreams about Rayaan almost everyday. But in reality Swara is very close to her mumma. Her mumma is her bestie. Both shares all their secrets with eachother. Swara works as a Freelance writer. And she loves her job.

Swara arranged everything perfectly for their movie night. Swara's mom also arranged the dinner properly. Soon they were engrossed in watching the movie while eating the food. That's how they enjoyed their friday night. And slept after watching the movie.

Swara is thinking about the dream which she saw yesterday with a slight smile on her face while drinking her coffee.
Swara's mumma came and informed her that someone has shifted to the house next to ours and we should go and greet them. Swara didn't like the idea of meeting the new neighbours. But she have to orelse her mumma will get angry. And angry mothers are scary.

It's time to go and meet their neighbours.
Swara and Swara's mom reached their neighbour's house by walking. Swara immediately plastered a fake smile on her face before ringing the doorbell. After a few second a man came and opened the door. Swara's mumma greeted him. And as gentleman the man touched Swara's mumma's feet and greeted her back. Both were so engrossed in their greetings that they forgot Swara.

Well Swara stood there completely shocked.
Because the man who opened the door looks exactly like her Rayaan. Swara knew that she is not dreaming. Poor Swara got 440 volt shock. Soon everything went black and she fainted.

Swara's mumma and that man got startled by the sudden thud and saw Swara lying unconsious. Swara's mom screamed her name out shock. That's when the man came into the action and picked Swara up and took her to the guest room and laid her on the bed.

The man after assuring Swara's mumma that he is a doctor started treating Swara. After making sure that she is ok and soon going to gain the consiousness he informed her mother and came back to the room and sat beside her on the stool. He is looking at Swara and admairing her beauty.

Soon Swara gained her consiousness and saw her Rayaan sitting beside her and staring her.

Hi. I'm Dr. Rayaan. Your new neighbour. Sorry to ask this but do I look that scary that you have fainted watching me? Asked Rayaan.

Swara just gave him an awkward smile and said, No. You are not scary. You are handsome.

So you found me soo handsome that you have fainted? Asked Rayaan with a smirk.

Swara just kept looking at him because the poor girl is still in shock. She is not able to believe that her Rayaan is real. The same Rayaan whom she dreams of everyday.

Soon Swara's mumma came and took her to home. Because the poor girl is soo shocked that she is literally feeling blank. But before leaving she heard him say, "Ab toh mulaakat hoti rahegi humari."

I'm leaving the rest of the story for the reader's imagination.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 105 5
A collection of one shots that you'll absolutely love!
7.7K 236 33
One shots and short stories
1.3K 65 4
Collection of one shot stories ♡