BNHA x (Gojo) reader

By Memesuga01

[DISCONTINUED] The reader (you) will be apart of the Gojo clan, which means....your older brother is the one... More

Prologue
~Gojo (Y/n)~
S1, E1
S1, E2
S1, E3
S1, E4
S1, E5
S1, E6
S1, E7
S1, E8
S1, E9
S1, E10
S1, E11
S1, E12
S2, E1
S2, E2
S2, E3
S2, E4
S2, E5
S2, E6
A/N
S2, E7
S2, E8
S2, E9
S2, E10
S2, E11
S2, E12
S2, E13
S2, E14
~Halloween Special~
S2, E15
S2, E16
S2, E17
S2, E18
S2, E19
S2, E20
S2, E22
S2, E23
S2, E24
S3, E1
S3, E2
S3, E3
S3, E4
S3, E5
S3, E6
S3, S7
S3, E8
S3, E9
S3, E10
S3, E11
S3, E12
~Bakugo~
~Midoriya~
S3, E13
S3, E14
S3, E15
S3, E16
....I-
Small A/N
Fanart!

S2, E21

3.6K 176 40
By Memesuga01

Again, sorry for putting this up kind of late!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Team Asui and Tokoyami, practical exam. Ready, go!"

Soon Ectoplasm appeared, "I forgot to tell you...We teachers are also trying to crush you with everything we have." He said, as more of his clones surrounded Tsuyu and Tokoyami.

-3rd POV-

"Prepare...your determination and resolve!" The hero said, before running forward.

"Go, Dark Shadow!" Tokoyami said, as the dark being came out and grabbed Tsuyu, "Asui, I'm throwing you!" He then threw her up in the air.

"Tokoyami!" She said, sticking out her tongue to wrap around the teen and sticking herself to the wall, bringing him up and over the balcony, before she came over and sitting on the ledge, "Good thing we figured this out beforehand."

-----

Back at the monitor room, Uraraka and Midoriya were there watching.

"They're good!" The brown haired girl said with a smile.

"An escape only those two could pull off!" The male said.

"Communication skills." Recovery girl said, as she came out her temporary office, "In society, it's a simple but important skill for heroes to have. More than being able to pull off the perfect team play with a specific sidekick, it's better to be able to achieve a certain standard with anyone."

"Um, even though this is an exam, each student is being made a deal with their weakness on purpose, right?"

"That's right."

"I wonder what Tokoyami and Asui have to work on. I can't imagine Mr. Ectoplasm's quirk being a bad match-up for theirs..."

As the nurse watched the monitors, she then looked down, "No, it is bad...for Tokoyami Fumikage." She said.

"Why is that?" Uraraka said.

"You'll see."

-----

"So, you already know the rules, no infinity and don't cause too much chaos." Aizawa said, as he stood in front of (Y/n).

"Hai~!" She said, before grinning, "But...Let's just say it becomes too serious an—"

"No. Plus, I already told your brother to tone it down."

"....Tiny bit of destruction?"

"No."

"Itty bit?" The white haired girl said, getting closer to the male.

The teacher only sighed, 'It's like dealing with a child...both of them...' He thought, remembering how Satoru was bothering him a while ago, before that conversation happened.

-Small Flashback-

"Aizawa! Please tell me how my lovely sister is? Is she being studious like I told her to be?" The white haired male said, grinning at the male.

The said male looked at him, before looking back at the papers in front of him, "If napping and drawing on her papers count as studious, then sure." He said.

"Eh?! Let me see!"

The male sighed and handed the paper of the girl.

Satoru grabbed it and looked at it, "Is that me being hit with a fish?" He asked.

"Yep."

He sighed and sat in front of the male, "Tell me, Aizawa. I know she hates my guts for being compared to me, but what can I do."

"You can start by not bothering her all the time."

"Wha?! But she's my baby sister! I have to keep her safe!"

"Yes, I understand, but..." Aizawa said, before looking at him, "How else is she going to grow if you keep shadowing over her. That's what she hates. She wants to grow on her own, learn from her own mistakes. (Y/n) is the strongest female sorcerer after all. When she was with me, she sounded upset and I had to cheer her up by buying her kikufuku."

Satoru sighed softly and nodded, "Yeah..."

"The only way to make it up to her is by being there for the final and speaking with her."

The white haired male smiled, got up and pat the male on the shoulder, "I can always count on you, Aizawa!" He said, before laughing, "You're just like a dad."

"I'm older than you by two years." The black haired male said.

The male only laughed.

-End of Flashback-

"Well, I'm off! I have to go to the monitor room and see cutie-chan and Izu-chan!" She said walking away.

The teacher stared at the girl with a soft smile, 'You'll be a great hero, (Y/n)...' He thought.

-----

(Y/n) walked back and entered once the doors opened, making the three inside look.

"Oh, welcome back." Recovery girl said, smiling at the girl.

The girl smiled and looked at the two, patting their shoulders, "Izu-chan, Cutie-chan." She said.

Midoriya smiled, 'Glad to see you back to yourself...' He thought, patting the girl's hand.

Uraraka smiled, before having a worried look, "I-I'm still sorry about slapping you earlier..." She mumbled softly.

"Ah, it's fine, cutie-chan! I needed it anyway." The white haired girl smiled, and pat her head, "So, how's it going with their fight?" She asked, looking at the monitors.

"Ah, well, they managed to handcuff them!"

The green haired male nodded, "Dark Shadow and Frog! They were able to use both quirks well together!" He said.

"Hmm...Nice!" (Y/n) said, grinning.

-----

"Do your best!"

The small sign read, before changing.

"Good job!!"

"Team Asui and Tokoyami have passed!"

Ectoplasm walked up to the two, "That was wonderfully clever. You deserve to be commended." He said.

"I am delighted." Tokoyami said.

Tsuyu smiled with her tongue out, "Ribbit, ribbit." She croaked.

Dark Shadow then appeared, "It was all thanks to me, right?" They said, as everyone looked.

-----

Momo stood up, "Tokoyami and Asui have passed...Of course." She said, before walking.

-----

"Third Match
Team Iida and Ojiro v. Power Loader"

"We're running out of places to stand..." Iida said, as the ground moved since Power Loader was digging, "Did Mr. Power Loader do this?!"

Ojiro looked at his classmate, "What should we do, Class Rep?"

"The current topography gives our opponent an advantage. In order to keep damage down to a minimum and defeat him, I think going to find a hero with a quirk advantageous against the opponent is the best choice."

"In other words, we should run, right? But..." The blond trailed off, hitting a rock to the field, making the ground fall, "...there are pitfalls all the way to the gate. And we don't know where Mr. Power Loader will attack us from."

"Even so, we can do it. As long as we work together..."

"All right!"

"Fusion!"

Then, the tail man was on the blue haired male's back.

"This is really embarrassing..." Ojiro said.

"Here we go, Ojiro!" Iida said, before activating his secret move, "Reciproburst!" He then began running forward, and under him the ground broke.

'We're going faster than the holes are forming. If we keep going like this—' The blond thought, as they ran towards the exit.

"I wonder." Power Loader said.

-----

"Oh, no!" Midoriya said, as Uraraka gave a scared look.

(Y/n) hummed softly watching the monitors, before remembering something, 'I should make some strategies...' She thought, before looking at the two, who were just watching the match, then walked out, 'Let's see...I can't be destructive or else Aizawamin will have my head.' She pouted, 'The only thing I can do that's barely destructive is Black Flash...Wah!! Why do you have to ruin my fun!'

The girl whined and hit her head against the wall, 'And that dumbass of a brother is unpredictable! No wonder I picked up on it! If I don't pass, Mina will be upset since she wants to the test of courage with me! Wah!'

While, the white haired female was having a mental break—I mean, coming up with strategies, Iida and Ojiro had already passed and they were on to the next group already.

-----

"Yaoyorozu! It doesn't matter what you make. Just keep creating some small objects. When you can't make them anymore, that means Aizawa-sensei is close." Todoroki said, as they ran.

On top of a metal pole was Aizawa.

"Here I go again!"
"Aizawa Shota — Quirk: Erasure"
"U.A. High Class 1-A homeroom teacher, Aizawa Shota! He can erase the quirks of those he sees. That effect is removed when he blinks!"

"This exam will depend on who finds the other first. Once we can see him, I'll draw him to me. Then, you should run to the escape gate. Stay with me until then." The dual haired male said, as he looked around, once they were out the an alleyway.

Momo stood in the back with a dejected look.

The male looked at the girl, "What's wrong? Hurry up and make something."

"Right...Okay."

Soon, they began running again, and the girl was making russian nesting dolls that looked like her.

"Yaoyorozu, I said to make something, but what're those?" Todoroki asked, once they stopped and saw them.

"Russian matryoshka dolls." She said, putting them on her belt.

"I see." The male said, using his ice, "Well, let me know if you notice anything strange with your quirk." Then he began running, the girl following and making more dolls.

"I expect nothing less from you, Todoroki." Momo said.

"About what?"

"You were able to come up with a plan to use against Aizawa-sensei so quickly, and you were able to determine what would be best at once."

"It's nothing special."

"Nothing special...?" She said, stopping, "As students who got into U.A. through recommendations, we started from the same place, but in terms of the practical skills a hero needs, I haven't done anything that stands out. During the cavalry battle, I just did what you said. In my own fight, I lost before I could do anything against Tokoyami."

The dual haired male listened before he realized something, "Yaoyorozu, your matryoshkas..." He said, which made the girl let out a gasp, "He's coming!"

"Sorry—"

"If you realize that, then you should immediately start acting!" Aizawa said, hanging from the wires above them, before jumping down, "In this case, you should prioritize evasion since I stole a march on you."

"Yaoyorozu, go!" Todoroki said, throwing a kick, which made the male jump away.

The said girl couldn't help but be worried, but decided to follow the order.

"Is that what your plan was?" The older male said, before wrapping the scarf around the teen male's arms and making him hang, "Then, this is perfect. Either way, I'd been planning to catch you first since you're the offense." He released his quirk and tied the end of the of the scarf to the pole.

"You think you've caught me...? I can burn or freeze these restraints in an instant..." The dual haired male said.

"I don't care which you do. Just be careful of where you fall." He said, throwing down some caltrops.

"Caltrops? What are you, a ninja? Coming up with such an unpleasant countermeasure..."

"It's different from the time with the hero killer. I know the quirks and numbers of the heroes. I'm perfectly prepared to intercept you." The black haired male said, pushing up his goggles and putting drops on his dry eyes, then putting his goggles again, "Your plan places the burden pretty heavily on yourself. It's nice to try and be considerate to the girl, but maybe you should've talked it over more." He put away the eye drops, and went after the girl.

'Talked it over...?' Todoroki thought.

-----

(Y/n) sat on the floor with a piece of paper in hand and a pencil on the other. Where she got them? No idea!

She stuck her tongue out as she concentrated on strategies, 'If I do this...Wait. No...That won't work...' She thought, erasing the idea, before pouting, 'Can I get a fish to slap him with it? That would've been a funny to see...Maybe next time I will.'

The white haired girl let out a gasp and a grin, getting up from the floor, "Oh, Izu-chan~!" She said, as she ran towards the monitor room, "Izu-chan! I need you right now!" She grabbed his hand and dragged him.

"Wha—?! (Y-Y/n)-chan!" Midoriya stuttered, blushing.

The said girl grinned and looked at him once they were out the room, "Izu-chan! If anyone is good at coming up with strategies, it's you! So, I need your help!"

The male's eyes widen and blushed even more, to the point that he almost blew a fuse, 'This is the first time (Y/n)-chan has ever asked for my help...' He thought, 'Is she sure though? What if I mess up and give her the wrong strategy? She would definitely hate me if she fails! She is clearly asking for my help, but what's the best solution? I've seen some fights of Gojo-san's, but they were all done within seconds!'

(Y/n) was waving her hand in front of the male's face, who was deep in thought, "Izuku? Hey." She called out.

The male blinked and snapped out, before looking at the girl, "S-Sorry, (Y/n)-chan!" He exclaimed.

"Hey, you're fine." She smiled, patting his head, "But can you help me?"

"I would love to, but you're brother is unpredictable..."

"Yeah...It's fine if you can't—"

"No! I'll help! I don't want you to fail and miss out on the fun of the camping trip, because I gave you the wrong strategies...Plus, you both are very strong and could end up being very hurt..."

The white haired girl laughed slightly and hugged him, "Calm down. We're not going to die or something while out there. Aizawamin already told us the rules to the both of us. Sure, we are going to be injured since we won't have our barrier, but this is only fair."

The green haired male blushed and nodded, "Right!"

They both pulled back and and looked at each other.

"Right, so I do have an idea..." Midoriya said, trailing off.

The girl grinned, "Great! Let's hear it, Izu-chan!"

"So..."

-----

"Are you done?" Aizawa said, as he was above Momo, who had ran back to Todoroki.

"But..." The girl mumbled, and grabbed the nesting dolls, "Todoroki, close your eyes!" She exclaimed, throwing them up to the teacher.

The male swiped at some of them, which made them open, "What are these?" He said, before noticing the content inside which was a flash grenade, 'Flash grenades?' He thought, covering his face.

"I do have an idea, Todoroki!" The black haired girl said, getting Todoroki down, "I have a plan! A special operation just to beat Aizawa-sensei!"

The said teacher had landed and wiped his eyes, before looking at them with a smirk with one eye opened.

"A special operation?" The dual haired male said, his fists now up.

"Yes. I was actually thinking about this from the beginning!" The girl said, having a sparkle in her eyes and a small blush.

"Just tell me already."

The two then looked at the roof of a house where the teacher landed.

"The aftereffects of USJ...A decrease in time I can use my quirk, and an increased interval between uses. Well, if she's attacking because she noticed that, then she's pretty good." Aizawa said to himself, putting back his goggles and grabbed his scarf, making it head towards the two.

"Yaoyorozu!" The male teen said, pushing the two back, before outstretching his hand, 'Fire...' He thought, but the teacher had used his quirk, 'It's been erased, huh?'

"Todoroki, let's hide! Together!" Momo said, before the two began running, "Aizawa-sensei's eyes have become a bit unstable."

"Because of his injures at USJ? So, we're going to exploit that?" Todoroki said, as the teacher also followed the two from above.

"No, for now, we must get out of his field of vision. It's just a matter of time...We can win!"

"Time...Get out of his field of vision...? Can we do it? We can't use our quirks, you know."

"Do as I tell you! Keep checking if you can use your ice!"

"I'm gonna catch you!" Aizawa said, sending his scarf towards them.

'Thinking that we can't use our quirks is a bad assumption to make. There will definitely be a single moment...' The girl thought, as the scarf was getting closer to the male, '...an interval of time when Aizawa-sensei blinks before he can look at us again!'

The teen male used his ice and noticed it was back, 'Here it is!' He thought.

'You can pull it off in that moment, right? That giant ice wall you showed us at the sports festival! Todoroki's biggest move!'

Todoroki used his ice and created a giant wall of it, cutting of their teacher.

'They were waiting for this.' The black haired male said, before let out a subtle smile, and landing on the roof of a house, 'Yeah, you've got to get your opponent where is hurts!'

From the other side of the wall of ice.

"I blocked him with the wall the moment my quirk came back. Now we can use our quirks. Tell me the rest of the plan while we..." The dual haired male said, using his fire to regulate his temperature, before looking at the girl, who was creating a similar looking scarf, then looked forward again, "Aizawa-sensei's weapon?"

"Yes. I don't know what it's made of or the details of how it's made, so it's not exactly the same, but I made my own version with a certain material woven into it. Since this is a residential area, we must keep the damage to a minimum. And he moves quickly with those restraining bonds, making him hard to catch...This is my plan."

-----

"It's a pretty good idea, Izu-chan! Though, if it doesn't work, it's fine, I'll just fight my hardest." (Y/n) said, smiling at the male.

Midoriya nodded, "All right..." He said.

The girl patted his shoulder, "I know you're worried about your fight too. It's written all over your face."

"Ah, you can tell?"

"Of course! You're such an easy book to read! Especially since we were kids."

The male blush slightly, 'Does that mean she knows about my crush on her?! Did she read the new pages about her in my notebook?! Oh no!' He thought.

The girl was poking his forehead repeatedly, "You really need to stop zoning out, Izu-chan! We need to work on that habit of yours." She said.

"S-Sorry! L-Let's go back to the m-monitor room!"

'I wonder...if I do this...' The white haired girl thought, thinking of an evil plan, walking up to the male, which made him back up.

"Um...(Y-Y/n)-chan..." He stuttered, once his back hit the wall.

The said girl smirked and put her hand next to his head, trapping him. She then leaned next to his ear, "Izuku~" She whispered.

Midoriya blushed profusely to the point that he blew a fuse.

(Y/n) pulled back and laughed, "It's fun being a menace!" She said, before looking at the male, who had slid down to the floor, "Whoops, I broke him again."

-----

Aizawa was now captured, as the other two were standing in front of him.

"I could see you, but Todoroki had a cloth over him. I thought he'd freeze me. So, I backed off, thinking that was the best course of action, and then played right into your hands." Their teacher said.

"It really was only a matter of time, like you said..." Todoroki said, then looked at the girl, "Thanks."

Momo put a hand over her mouth, tears threatening to fall.

"What's wrong? Do you feel sick?"

The girl turned, "I-It's nothing!"

"If you feel nauseous, there's a pressure point on the instep of your foot..."

"I said, it's nothing!"

-----

"Oh my...When all's said and done, that man's a softie." Recovery girl said, as the alarm went off.

"Team Todoroki and Yaoyorozu have passed!"

-----

'The fifth match, the exam with Team Uraraka and Aoyama against Thirteen, is in its final stages...'

"We were so close!" Uraraka exclaimed, as she and Aoyama were holding onto the metal bar and the hero was trying to drag them back using their quirk.

"Oh, no, I won't let you get away!" Thirteen said.

"Thirteen's getting closer while sucking us up!"

"I'm not good at combat, but I have distinct views about captures!"

-----

"Escaping from Thirteen's Black Hole is next to impossible." Tsuyu said, watching.

A now recovered Midoriya watched along, "Yeah." He said, nodding, 'They need a plan to break out...' He thought.

(Y/n on the other hand was cheering, "Let's go cutie-chan! Let's go Yuga-chan!"

-----

"This quirk just never stops sucking, huh?" The sparkling male said.

"Are you trying to be funny? We're in trouble here!" The brown haired girl said.

"You know, my costume..."

"Huh?"

"It transmits from my navel..." He said, as he activated his quirk, "Which means...we're not in trouble or anything!"

"I'll suck up light, too!" Thirteen said, as the male's glasses flew off and towards the hero, breaking down, "I'll break it down at a molecular level!"

"This isn't a joke!"

"What is up with you, Aoyama?!" Uraraka exclaimed.

"I'm just me." He said.

'This isn't good. We'll get caught! Think! Think about how to get out of this! Think! What would (Y/n)-chan do in a time like this...?' The girl thought.

"Hey." Aoyama called out.

"Hold on! Right now, I'm—"

"You were thinking about what Gojo (Y/n) would do weren't you?" He said, which made the girl look at him, "Do you...like her?"

The male's words echoed in her head, realizing what he said, and her eyes slowly growing wider.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 5.1K 64
(*WARNING*: contains foul language, mature content I guess, and also cringe) (Y/n) (L/n) has a non average life with a rare confusing bunch of Quirks...
402 24 16
Y/n Bakugou, a young hero in the making, with her twin brother katsuki and her best friend izuku by her side will they be able to navigate not only t...
3.6K 24 34
Johan "JoJo" Gojo, an average teen that hangs out with friends in school, studies, and wants to move on with life. He is also an "Otaku" that has a p...
23.8K 399 62
(Completed!) {Written in April 18th, 2020/ Being edited (grammatically)} (Y/N) is a beautiful girl who grew up by All Might's side. She could control...