Make You Feel My Love

By xprincessstatusx

The story of Dorinda & Smoke 🤍 More

First Time
I Promise
Catch A Feel
I Need You
Medicine
Game Over
ShotGun
Finally His
Tryna Fuck
Don't Run
Fix It Now
Best Friend
Don't Let Her Go
The Meeting
Skin
Under Your Submission
Sex Again?
Promise Ring?
Presence Is A Past
Old Cougar
Blame Game
The Promise
The Actual End

It's Time

754 33 12
By xprincessstatusx

Unedited 🦋
•••••

Dorinda

It's been three months since that day in the hospital and Jay hadn't said one word to me. I was now eight and a half months pregnant and depressed. I couldn't understand why things had to end that way in the hospital. Nikki was so understanding when she met Maurice but Jay hated him right off the bat. He didn't want anything to do with him and that in turn put me in a really bad situation. Since that day Nikki refused to talk to Jay until he apologized to me for the way he talked to and treated me. She also kept in contact with me every day to make sure that I was okay.

Smoke brought me a breakfast tray and sat it on the nightstand beside me as he took the covers off of me and looked at me.

"Bae, it's time to eat. You need to feed my baby and yourself. Come on." He grabbed my hand and pulled me up helping me sit up slowly.

He sat in front of me and picked up the fork and tried to feed me the oatmeal he'd made. I shook my head no as tears came to my eyes.

"Ma, you gotta eat. It's not healthy fah you to be starving yourself or the baby. That's malnutrition and I need fah you to understand how important it is to take care of yourself even then all this."

The tears I was holding fell down my face as I looked away from him. Smoke sighed as he sat the fork back on the tray. He leaned forward and kissed me. It took a moment but I kissed him back. Our tongues wrestled for a few moments before he broke the kiss and trailed his kisses down my body. He took the pants that I had on and unbuttoned them before sliding them off. He kissed my thighs, my baby bump, and my neck as he slowly slid my panties off. I held onto his hand as he went down on me making me close my eyes and bite my lip as I moaned out softly.

"Babyyyy...." I laid my head against the pillow as he wrapped my legs around his waist and supplied an overflow of pleasure to my body.

I felt my lower region tighten and he knew it too. He knew my body so well.

"You so fucking beautiful shorty. Cum fah me ma." Smoke hummed, sending vibrations through my body.

I gripped the sheets as my body exploded from the inside out and obeyed his dirty command. My legs shook as I squirted lightly on his tongue and released a long gratifying moan from my lips. It'd been a moment since we'd had sex and I needed this release so badly. Once I came Smoke came up and kissed me. Our tongues fought against each other's as I sucked on his tongue tasting myself thoroughly. Smoke got up and removed his clothes before getting on the bed. I straddled his lap and slid down on his dick as we both moaned out. He knew to be careful with me since I was in fact pregnant but I also had no doubt that he would take good care of me. He always handled me with such care. Once I engulfed all of his length I kissed him as he placed his hands on my hips and moved me up and down on him slowly.

"Fuck, I missed yo warmth and wetness shorty. Ride yo dick babygirl." Smoke moaned, smacking my ass.

"Shit, yes daddy." I said, biting my lip.

Placing my hands on his chest, I began to pick up the pace as I bounced on him faster making us both release a plethora of moans. He had me so fucking wet our skin smacked together loudly as the headboard banged against the wall behind us rhythmically. He placed both of his hands on my ass and bounced me faster on his dick as he latched his tongue onto my neck and fucked me with no regrets.

"Daddy, fuck! You're in my spot, go deeper!" I moaned out.

"Shit, you feel so fucking good." Smoke grunted, bouncing me on him faster and harder.

He grabbed my legs and pushed them forward going deeper in my spot making me dig my nails in his back. He was fucking me so good it felt as though every time he went in and out he hit my Gspot with every deep stroke he provided. He grabbed my throat as he tongue kissed me and slammed me harder on him. Hearing my ass clapping on his dick, my extremely loud moans, and his grunts and moans in reaction to how good I was riding him sent me over the edge.

"Oh God, I'm about to cum! Baby, don't fucking stop!" I screamed.

Those words only prompted him to go deeper and harder. He smacked my ass as I milked his dick and he fucked me through my orgasm. He slammed into me a few more times before busting deep inside me. I moaned loudly at the feeling as we laid there trying to catch our breath. I kissed him as he held me close to him.

"Thank you for that daddy. I needed that."

"I know it ain't take the place of ya feelings fah ya son, but it's a start to a brighter day. Things gon' be alright. Keep ya head up beautiful." Smoke said, holding my chin.

I kissed his lips a few more times as he pulled out of me. I grabbed the sheet and wrapped it around my body as I laid beside him.

"Let's go take a shower bae." Smoke said.

"You promise only to shower?" I asked. Smoke chuckled then licked his lips.

"As fine as you are a nigga can't make no promises. Ima carry you and my baby."

Getting up, Smoke swiftly swooped me up in his arms and carried me into the bathroom. We ended up having sex again in the shower just as I'd suspected. I didn't mind though because I missed him in that way. Once we finished having sex we actually showered then got out. By that time I was starving and ready to eat.

"What you wanna eat bae?" Smoke asked, walking out the room with his shirt off.

"Can you make steak fajitas with bell peppers and grilled onions. Baby's in the mood for Mexican."

"I got you shorty." Smoke pecked my lips before heading downstairs.

I bit my lip as I laid back against the headboard. I had the best man in the world. He was so loving, caring, protective, and supportive. Even though we'd had our bad times the good ones made up for it. I couldn't wait to be his forever.

"Aye, bae! Come downstairs right quick!" Smoke called, pulling me out my thoughts.

I put on my robe then headed out the room. I began to walk down the stairs only to stop at the top and see Jay down at the bottom.

"Jay, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I got the address from Nik. I came here to apologize ma." Jay said.

"Go ahead."

"I just want to say that I'm sorry for the way that I came for you that day in the hospital. I was disrespectful, wrong, and way out of line. I should have never said any of those things. I was just hurt, angry, and felt like you chose a man over me when in reality you did what you could for me. It was my fault I ended up in the hospital not yours."

I walked down the stairs as he continued to talk.

"I'm so sorry mama. I really hope that you can forgive me for being stupid." I pulled him into a hug and held him.

"Of course, I forgive you. You're my son and I love you. But next time you talk to me like that I will beat the black off your light skinned behind do you understand me?"

"Yes ma'am ma." Jay chuckled. I laughed too then hugged him again.

"I love you."

"I love you too ma." Jay said.

Jay looked at Smoke as he stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"I wanna apologize to you too man. That talk in the hospital really made me think. It showed me just how much you really love my mama. I'm sorry for being an ass. As long as you make my mama happy and keep her that way we coo. We good?" Jay asked, sticking out his hand.

Smoke walked over and shook his hand.

"We good bruh. All is forgiven." Smoke said.

It brought tears to my eyes seeing my two favorite men getting along. Jay chuckled then looked at my baby bump.

"So, a girl huh?"

"Yeah, man. Yo mama bouta make me a first time father. I'm honestly the luckiest man on earth." Smoke said.

I blushed then bit my lip.

"Maurice is an amazing man. He's going to be an amazing father to your little sister. I can't wait to meet her." I said, rubbing my bump.

"I can't wait either. Ima get going ma, but I wanted to stop by and say that. I'll check in with y'all later."

"Alright, I love you baby. Be safe." I said, hugging him again.

Smoke showed him out the door before coming over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close.

"Can you believe he apologized to both of us?" I asked.

"That shows growth and maturity. It might of took a minute but he came around. I feel like everything finally coming together. Nothing could go wrong now." Smoke said, kissing my lips.

I kissed his lips momentarily until I felt a gush of water. I gasped softly feeling instant contractions. I closed my eyes trying to control my breathing. I'd already been through this twice, third time was the charm.

"Bae, what's wrong?" Smoke asked, noticing the look of pain on my face.

"Okay, don't freak out but my water just broke."

"WHAT?! I'm about to be a daddy. No fucking way!" Smoke yelled. I chuckled slightly followed by a groan of pain at his excitement.

"You are, but we need to leave now, like now.... like right now. Mmmm, oh my God.... she's not going to wait. We have to go baby, now! Call your mom and sister and call Karen and tell them to meet us at the hospital."

It was as if in that moment Maurice turned into superman because he went and got his keys, phone, my overnight hospital bag, and our clothes all in under a minute. After that he carried me out to the car and we were off. The contractions were hitting me left and right. I was more excited than anything else and I knew that he was too. Nothing else mattered in this moment.

It was time to have our babygirl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 186 9
Just read
196K 5.3K 24
This story belongs to @Amberwolf2377 go follow her by May 3rd because my account is about to be deleted.
56.2K 3.1K 70
Book 2 of Her Sanity 🤍
234K 5.9K 111
Just read