๐—” ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—ณ...

By ArdentLove1997

"Then there is one condition which I want you to follow" Taehyung nodded "I don't want you to sleep with you... More

character Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

From your author

15.3K 233 6
By ArdentLove1997

Disclaimer

This taekook story is only a fanfiction.
No events are true except the names of the characters which are taken from BTS and few real actors.
It's a boy/boy love, so if you are not interested or don't feel like reading such stuffs are free to leave.

The story is written by Taekook Phantasm (that's my youtube channel name)

The pictures used in this story is not mine. Credit goes to the rightful owner.

I don't give rights to anyone to copy my work and publish in any other platform.

If I found anyone releasing my work without my permission will be send copyright strike for stealing my work.

This is an original work which I'll be releasing only on wattpad.

There may be few grammer mistakes and mistyping, so I apologise for such mistakes.

The story contains mpreg content. If you are uncomfortable with such content please leave right away.

The idea for writing this story came to me when one day I was listening to Ariana Grande's song named POV. I don't know but I have a very special attachment to that song.

I hope you like reading my work and don't forget to vote and leave nice comments for the author. It really motivates me to write better.

Thank you everyone and I love you so much 💜

~Janet~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 100 23
When the hottest guy in school takes your virginity, but all of a sudden you are wrapped up in his life so entirely, you can't help but fall for him...
472K 25.3K 51
A story where Jeon Jeongguk is passionate about becoming Kim Taehyung's friend. What he didn't know was that, Taehyung didn't really like talking to...
157K 7.5K 27
"I never asked for this; but if this is what you wanted, then.." This story will probably have a fair amount of smut so if you're not really into it...
599K 24.9K 62
[This has mature chapters +18] "Taehyung, Wait!" he turned back and saw the girl running toward him. "I don't want us to be like this ... let's help...