What Happened While You Were...

07forlife द्वारा

After 2019 world cup, covid doesn't happen and mahi dosent retire. Instead after taking a small break he come... अधिक

Disclaimer and Squad
Returning
The weird practice session
What's happening
A/n: (on hold)
The game (Part-1)
The game (part-2)
After one week
United
Their trust
The match
Investigation begins....from both sides
The lies and manipulation
The fallout
Clearing everything
Four enemies
Let the game begin
Confrontation and Confession

Introduction

1.7K 40 3
07forlife द्वारा

After 2019 world cup, covid doesn't happen and mahi dosent retire.
Instead after taking a small break he comes again.
But he discovers that something is wrong between Rohit and virat. First he feels it's a small fight then realises it not small and then realises that it's just not between Rohit and virat but almost all the mebers are divided.

Now mahi has solved many Rohit virat fights but what will happen when it involves almost all the team?
Read to find out.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

16.5K 1.1K 21
After WC2019 Virat was accused of match fixing leading him to be dropped from the team temporarily where his own team denied trusting him. Devasted b...
15.3K 750 6
"If your best friend is not jealous of your other friends, then he/she is not your best friend." Ever experienced? What to see Virats jealousy? Peep...
Time Travel <3 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

27.1K 1.9K 18
This twenty two year old lad wakes up one day and wonders in whose room he was. He gets out of the bed and wanders around and accidentally sees hims...
3.8K 265 5
One thing everyone knew about Rohit Sharma was that he would rather willingly give his life for his country than betray his own country. But what hap...