Moon and stars (Fairy Tail x...

由 AmaraGen

Amelia Heartfilia, the older sister of Lucy. They both ran away from home, joined Fairy Tail. But there's mor... 更多

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Epilogue

Chapter 4

983 33 0
由 AmaraGen

-Amelia Heartfilia POV-

"I'm not getting on that" said Loke.
"Don't be rude" I said. "Gio is so nice he wants to give us a ride to the town where these bandits are"
"We can take a train" he said.

"But he's offering" I said. "Just come on, Gio is very fast. He's my best friend, so don't be rude"
Loke looked surprised, but accepted my hand and got onto Gio.
"Now, hold on!" I said and Gio began to run.
Loke was screaming and I was laughing.

We arrived at the town and I patted Gio, while Loke was catching his breath after the trip.
"Thank you, old friend" I smiled. "That was a lot of fun!"
"Never, again" said Loke and I chuckled.

"Thanks for going along with it" I said and he looked at me. "Gio may look scary. But he really likes going for a run. He once told me he can't really do that in the celestial spirit world. So I made a promise to summon him often, even if I don't need him. Which is ridiculous. Because I'll always need my friend. That's the way I make contracts with all my spirits"

-Loke POV-

This girl... was really something else...
'She's nothing like Karen...'
She was patting Gio and I saw her wrist.

I grabbed it and she was surprised.
"What the hell do you think you're doing?" she asked and tried to pull away.
I looked at her wrist and saw the markings of the moon spirit.

"Where did you get these?" I asked and she kicked me.
"That's none of your business!" she shouted and Gio stood in front of her.
"Just tell me where you got those!" I yelled and she looked scared.

"Just leave it!" she shouted.
"You should know better than to hurt my owner" said Gio in my mind. "I'm going to enjoy this"
"I'm sorry" I said and took a step back. "I was just surprised"

"Gio! Don't!" shouted Amelia and Gio stopped. "Just let it go, please. We have a job to do"
I took a step closer and she took a step back.
'Great, now you've done it' I said to myself.

"Let's find the client" she said and walked in front of me.
'I'm sorry Luna, I screwed up again'

~

"So, these bandits come in to take the harvest?" asked Amelia.
"Indeed" said the elder of the village. "Please, help us"

"We will, don't worry" she smiled. "Everyone should stay inside, while we set up some traps. We don't want anyone to get hurt"
"Thank you" said the elder and we walked outside.

"Amelia..." I said.
"Just let it go, Loke" she said. "The Celestial Wizard who dumped you, she had the same markings, didn't she?"
'Heh? What? No... you're way off the mark here...'

"That's not..." I said and she smiled.
"It's okay" she said. "You don't have to explain yourself to me. You have your secrets, I have mine"
She looked at her wrists and then up at the full moon.

"When I was little" she suddenly said. "I was often sick. I had powers as a Celestial Wizard, but my body didn't accept it. So I was pretty weak"
'What is this? Why is she... why is she explaining this to me?'
"But one day, my mom made some kind of deal with the moon spirit" she said. "The moon spirit gave me life and my powers"

She looked at me and smiled.
"I owe my life to the moon spirit" she said and chuckled. "That's where I got these"
She showed me the markings on her wrists and I felt guilty.
I made her feel like she had to make me feel better.

"I'm sorry" I said and she was surprised. "I shouldn't have made you feel like you had to explain"
"It's fine" she said and turned her back to me, and suddenly it felt like she was so far away. "I wanted to prove to you not all of us Celestial Wizards are bad people. Honesty is a part of who I am. Now, let's set up some traps. It may take a while before the bandits come to take the harvest"

~

After setting some magical traps, she was exhausted.
She fell asleep and I looked at her.

"What the hell do you mean, Luna?!" I yelled at her. "You can't be serious!"
"But I am, Leo" she said and smiled.
"If you do this... I... I can't protect you anymore!" I yelled and she touched my face.

"Oh, Leo" she said. "I never needed your protection. But... she... she will need it. She will need you"
"She's a human!" I yelled, I was angry...

"She's not just a human, Leo" she said calmly. "This little girl... it is for this girl I was born. I was born to save her. She has a big heart, she loves spirits even more than she loves humans. You should've seen her face the first time she saw Aquarius, it was so precious"
"Then how will I find her?" I asked and Luna smiled.

"Oh, she will find you, Leo" she said. "I have seen it, your fates are intertwined. In every version of the future I have seen. She will find you, reach out her hand to you. All you have to do, is reach back. And I hope, you will"
"But she won't be you" I said and she laughed.

"Of course she won't be me" she said. "I will be gone. But she will still be alive"
"How will I recognise her?" I asked. "At least give me a hint"
"Her wrists, you dummy" she said. "She will have my markings on them"

She hugged me one last time.
"Thank you, Leo" she said. "You are an amazing friend. I'm going to miss you, very much"
"I promise" I whispered. "I promise to protect her"

~

"Loke! Wake up!" someone shook me awake.
I woke up seeing two grey eyes staring right at me.
"Finally! Damn, you're a heavy sleeper!" Amelia...

She backed off and looked outside.
"Someone set off one of my traps" she said and took out a White Key. "Let's go"

We ran to the edge of the farm land.
"Open! Gate of the White Bear! Grizzly!" shouted Amelia and a giant bear appeared.
She took out her Golden Key.
'She can't be serious?! Opening two gates?'

I saw the bandits and I got my rings ready.
"Open! Gate of the Scorpion! Scorpio!" she yelled and I just stared at her.
'She opened two gates...'

"Hello Little Lady!" said Scorpio.
"You two ready?" she said and her hands were glowing.
'She's summoning spirits and is gonna fight herself?! What is she thinking?!'

"Don't be stupid!" I yelled at her. "You can't open two gates and fight yourself!"
"Why not?" she said and I froze. "What kind of wizard would summon spirit to do the fighting for her? I fight with my spirits. They have my back, I have their backs. That's how all Celestial Wizards should treat their spirits!"

"You got it, Little Lady!" shouted Scorpio.
"I'll enhance your abilities" she said. "Both of you, don't waste your energy on defence, I will protect you"
"Understood" said the bear.

The two spirits were glowing white and their movements were much smoother.
They took out the bandits like it was nothing, and every time a bandit attacked, a shield appeared.
I looked at Amelia, she was amazing...

Her breathing was heavy, keeping two fighting spirits gates open was paying a price...
"Loke!" she yelled and I saw a shield appear behind me, stopping an attack. "Snap out of it! I need your help! Please!"

"Help her, protect her"
"Stop wasting precious magic energy!" I scolded her. "I will protect you"
She smiled. "Thanks, Loke"

~

After the fighting, Amelia fell on her knees.
All of the bandits were tied up and the army was on their way to lock them up.
"Hey, are you okay?" I asked and she passed out. "Amelia!"

"Hey" I looked up and saw Scorpio looking at me. "You better not hurt her. She is the best Celestial Wizard I have ever made a contract with. And if you kill her too, I will personally end you"
His gate and the Grizzly bear's gate closed.

Amelia curled up in my arms, she was having a fever.
'Stupid idiot...'
"Yeah, okay" I said. "You proved me not all Celestial Wizards are trash"

"Really?" I looked down and she smiled. "I'm so glad, I was so scared that you'd hate me"
"Like anyone could ever hate you, Amelia" I said.
"Amy" she said. "You... you have earned the right to call me Amy"

~

We stayed for a few days, since she was in no condition to move.
She totally overdid it...
'No shit, Luna... she doesn't know how to take care of herself at all... reminds me of you actually'

"What are you smiling about?" I looked at Amelia's bed and saw her looking at me.
"Nothing, just remembering something" I said.
"Must be something nice" she said.

"You remind me of someone" I said.
"Please don't tell me it's the wizard who dumped you" she said and I chuckled.
"No" I said. "You remind me of someone else completely"

"I'm sorry" she said and I was surprised. "This person, you lost them, didn't you?"
I looked down and nodded.
"I'm really sorry" she said.

"Don't apologise" I said and patted her head. "You didn't do anything wrong. If anyone needs to apologise. It's me"
"It's okay" she smiled. "I get it, getting dumped sucks. Not that I can really talk from experience"
"Seriously?" I said. "You've never had a boyfriend?"

"Nope! Never" she chuckled.
"Maybe, we could change that" I teased her and touched her face.
But she kicked me hard.

"Don't even get it in your head!" she shouted, but I could see a small blush.
'What the hell am I doing?'
"Don't worry, I was just joking" I said.

"Jeez, I don't see why so many girls like you" she said. "You snore like crazy"
"I do not!" I shouted and she laughed.

'It's fine. If this is all I can do for her, make her smile, laugh. I will protect her, for as long as I still can. From a distance... I don't want to do anything to make her lose her smile... So... I'll keep my distance'

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

181K 6.7K 22
[𝐑𝐄-𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆] Lucy Heartfilia thought she had it all. She was in the best guild, had the best friends, was allowed to practice her magic. But...
3.6K 46 14
Time period: After Grand Magic Games Further stories (from the anime or manga) updated after is not tied to this fanfic. Note: I don't own Fairy Tai...
51K 1.6K 23
Hello! This is my first Fairy Tail story. If I'd have to be honest, I'm very excited for this new story. I hope you'll like it. Here's a mini summary...
289 7 5
Amber Fullbuster has been alone for a long time now. Since the attack that left her as an orphan she's done what she had to in order to survive. No...