𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐏𝐒𝐘𝐂𝐇𝐎 | 𝐊𝐈�...

By von2dutch

𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦... More

©𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐇.𝐏 - 0̷𝟏
𝐇.𝐏 - 𝟎𝟏.𝟓
𝐇.𝐏 - 𝟎𝟐
𝐇.𝐏 - 𝟎𝟑
𝐇.𝐏 - 𝟎𝟓
𝐇.𝐏 - 𝟎𝟔
𝐇.𝐏 - 𝟎𝟕
𝐇.𝐏 - 𝟎𝟖
𝐇.𝐏 - 𝟎𝟗
𝐇.𝐏 - 𝟏𝟎
𝐇.𝐏 - 𝟏𝟏
𝐇.𝐏 - 𝟏𝟐
𝐇.𝐏 - 𝟏𝟑
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈
𝐇.𝐏 - 𝟏𝟒
𝐇.𝐏 - 𝟏𝟓
𝐇.𝐏 - 𝟏𝟔
𝐇.𝐏 - 𝟏𝟕
𝐇.𝐏 - 𝟏𝟖

𝐇.𝐏 - 𝟎𝟒

16.7K 713 1.4K
By von2dutch

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳 : 𝖬𝖺𝖽 𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎
𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃. 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓.

I sat back peacefully in my own personal recliner and puffed on my fat ass blunt, letting the weed relax me more than I already was. Across the dimly lit basement, I watched as this bitch ass nigga started moving around, obviously tryna wake up from when I knocked his ass out.

I hit the blunt a few more times before I putting it out and walked over to where I had him tied down to a chair with a bag over his head. I snatched the bag off and mugged the shit out of him.

"What the- nigga, what the fuck am I doing here?" He barked which made me send a quick punch right to his face.

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled as he spat out blood from his mouth that was now bleeding. "You know why yo ass in hea."

"Mane you sound crazy as hell I ain't did nun. W-what you want money look I'll give it to you man just don't kill me". he pleaded.

"Naw lil Nigga I want my girl". I snapped.

"Who?".

"Nigga don't play dumb". I mugged him hard

"Do you hear yourself?".

"Yeah". I nodded my head confidently.

"Hmm ya know what let's play a game see if you smart enough". I tilted my head looking at him with a evil smirk.

"This how it's gon go you see them guns and that big ass machete over there". I pointed towards my black table which had my weapons on there.

"One of the guns have a sticker on it under the clip and some don't you answer my questions and if you get three right you choose one if you choose one with the sticker on it you can kill me if you don't succeed then I kill you".

"Best believe I'ma be sending yo limbs and and body parts to each and everyone of your family members". I chuckled.

"Good luck gang you gon need it". I laughed again watching him whimp like a bitch.

I grabbed his phone out my back pocket throwing it to him.

"Unlock this shit...quickly".

After he finshed punching the code in I snatched the phone going to his contacts finding Dess's contact I texted her then blocked and deleted her number out his phone and went to him and jania messages.

"Dam you a cheater huh". I chuckled reading the messages between the two.

"L-look man it was a accident". he stammered shaking his head.

"Shut Tf up". I went to her contact and pressed baby❤️.

High school ass name.

I put it on speaker and let it ring.

"Hello baby where are you I thought you were coming over tonight". her voice beamed through the phone.

Back door ass girl.

I glared at him and took my gun out of my waist band and Aimed it towards him "tell her to meet you at the park and speak calmly or I'mma shoot yo goofy ass".

"Hello davonte you there?".

"Yeah baby umm meet me at the park real quick we gotta discuss some".

"Why at the park why not your house?". She questioned.

I muted the phone shooting him in the leg just for fun "Tell her because yo' House occupied right na".

"Ahh shit ok ok man". he cried unmuting the phone shaking fearlessly "my house occupied right Now just meet me there alright". he spoke anxiously.

"Umm ok... the call". ended I snatched his phone back throwing it on the group stomping on it.

"Don't cry now the game just getting started". I smiled.

Mins later I heard commotion come from the stairs of my basement I looked up and saw muwop bringing down jania beaten up as he mad his way down he sat her down in the chair next to Davonte and tied her up.

"Good looking folks". I dapped him up giving him some money.

"No problem gang". he took a glance at the two and laughed "good luck y'all gon need it". he continuing laughing as he walked away going back upstairs I heard the door shut.

"Dam who best yo' ass ma". I chuckled looking at her cry.

"Why are you doing this". she sobbed looking at the ground "look tf up". I shouted making her shoot her head up quickly.

"You a sneaky ass bitch ain't you? Fucked yo bestfriend man behind her back that's grimy as hell folks". I shook my head in disbelief.

"I didn't mean to hurt her it was an accident I swear!".

"Yeah Ight but look we finna play a game you see them guns over there". I pointed towards the table.

"Just answer my questions and y'all straight."I shrugged

"Don't make this shit harda then it's posed to be if you answer right Imma kill him ,Only him . If not ima kill you and him plus don't you got a grandma ha name Shirley she don't live that far from here yeah she do oh An ima send y'all corpse to all y'all family members". I spoke looking them both in the eyes with a smirk.

"Now let's begin why y'all fucking behind my wife back because I know if she found out she would've beat yo ass guh". I looked towards jania.

"She wouldn't do shit half the time when she was into drama and fights I was there helping her". she shouted in defensively.

"Dam you just gon keep lying huh". I shook my head taking a puff of the blunt.

"Last time I checked she was always there for your fights and helped you win Everytime you was dam near gettin yo ass beat everyday".

"H-how do you know that". she stutter I could feel her heart racing she was scared and embarrassed.

"It's a lot I know". I chuckled darkly.

"Since you lied now he gotta face the consequences". I aimed the gun shooting davonte in the other leg.

"Ahh fuck ! Man you can have her just please leave me alone". He cried out.

"Naw it don't work like that with me see ion need no witnesses or shit apart to what I want just ask the last few goofys I killed".

"Maybe y'all can be cool in hell together!". I exclaimed amused.

"You are fucking sick!". Jania yelled.

"Dam it's like that ma". I got up from the chair approaching her.

"Yes why are you doing this I-I won't say anything I promise".

"Shh be quite ma I ain't gon hurt you maybe I want you". I eyes her body as she sat tied up half naked in her red lingerie.

I lifted her head up with my hand on her chin looking down at her "You got a nice ass body I wouldn't mind keeping you too".

I grabbed her face pulling it towards mine our lips touched together I depend the kiss before it became a make out session.

"Dam gang I took both yo' bitchs". I teased davonte laughing at the heated look on his face.

"But only one can live tho". I grabbed my gun out my waist band aiming the gun at her shooting her in the head and chest multiple times.

I watched her brains explode all over the hard concrete floor in the basement I wiped the blood off my face smirking.

"What the fuck man!". He barked I got up and sock the shit out his ass Tf he think he talking too.

"You might wanna chill out before you met yo maker fast than you think". I warned pointing my fingers at him I walked behind him and pulled his head back and slit his throat watching it drop to the ground.

"Maybe you will meet him faster". I smirked as blood splattered all over my face.

Let the games begin.

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦 : 𝖬𝖺𝖽 𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘 𝐃. 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑.

𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

"Dessi!!". I heard Jayda shout entering her house I heard the door close and feet come up the steps.

"I'm in the back room jay". I shouted back.

It's been a few days since I saw Von at ice box with another girl and I haven't spoken to him at all ignored all his calls and texts.

Like why flirt with me and you have a whole girlfriend at that I liked him and now I have to distance myself from him I don't want any parts of his situation at all.

I shouldn't even be mad because he's not my man I had feelings for someone who obviously wants someone else I feel stupid.

"Heyy my favorite person". she smiled running over giving me a big hug.

"Jayda!!". I laughed at her nonsense.

"I'm sorry I just missed you and we finally are having fun tonight!".!she exclaimed.

"my bitch is finally 23 yeah!". I hyped pursing my lips together tilting my head a little.

"Yes I'm excited for the party look what I got you". she pulled out a see through light pink shirt.

"Oh no I'm not wearing that". I shook my head with a mug.

"Yes you are and you are going to wear this pink lingerie with it". she pulled a bra and lace panties waving it in my face.

"Plus your lil boo gon love it".

"About that"... I made a yikes face. "it's over with him he has a girlfriend".

"So why was he flirting with you if he has a girlfriend". she made a confused face.

"Your guess is as good as mine and his girlfriend almost got her ass beat trying to get smart with me".

"Girl are you for real ?!".

"Yes jayda". sighed shaking my head.

"Fuck him you will find someone else new anyways you a bad bitch who would pass you up". she said in a duh tone.

"And fuck his bitch she probably ugly anyways just like Davonte goofy ass". she rolled her eyes.

"Your right". I laughed off dazing off.

"Speaking of the devil Have you heard from davonte yet?". She asked with a synthetic look.

It had been a few weeks since I last heard from davonte and I've gotten worried about him especially with him breaking up with me through text it threw me off . instead he could've talked to me about what the issue was.

"No I haven't I've called him and everything it was weird for him to break up with me over text jay like I get things were rocky but it's like I still love him".

"I know Dess but you can love someone else he treated you like shit b-".she stopped once she seen my face expression.

"Iook Dess it came out wrong but what I mean is he treated you bad made you feel like you weren't enough it's best he did break up with you , you can be free now and be happy". she grabbed my hand rubbing it.

"Thank you jay for real". I plastered a smile on my face I loved our friendship and how much we bond together and always had eachothers back no matter what.

"You sure you want to cone to my party I don't want to drag you out when your feeling down".

"I'm sure now let's go get dress it's your birthday girl!". I got up from the bed dragging her into the bathroom.

-

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐑

❤︎ 𝟏𝟎,𝟒𝟓𝟔,𝟗𝟎𝟏 ⤤ 𝟗,𝟔𝟒𝟖

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐑 : it's my best bitch birthday BIG 23! ❤️ @𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒

We arrived to the club and of course it was packed and turnt everyone and their momma was here.

"Happy birthday". Mariah our coworker shouted running up towards Jayda.

"Thank you". the two hugged rocking back and forth she took a glance at me and a smile appeared on her face.

"Dess bitch you look good!". she gassed gaining a laugh from me.

"Thank you , so do you babe I haven't seen you at work in a while". I leaned over giving her a side hug.

"I know I've been busy in Los Angeles you know I'm working for nba players now big leads".

"Congratulations girl I'm proud of you I knew the hard work would pay off". I smiled I was genuinely happy for her to become something so great I was proud.

"Thank you , your next up girl but enough talking let's get drunk".

After a while of partying the girls were drinking and having a blast enjoying themselves.

Dess told the girls she was going to sit down in the section to cool off a bit she walked away and approached the section in the club taking a seat while she sat and scrolled on Instagram reading comments on her recent post she felt the seat dip and looked beside her and saw Von.

He sat beside her with a black Givenchy hoodie on along with a black hat on backwards with his dread locs flowing freely he had on all shining Jewelry that complimented his outfit perfectly his brown smooth skin shined in the dim light above them in the section.

"So youn'on know a nigga now". he glanced over at her eyeing her body he could tell she was nervous just by him speaking and being near him the way she kept moving in the seat fixing her legs.

"I never said I didn't". she replied with an attitude looking forward.

"Ma what I tell you about looking everywhere else but at me when you speaking to me . Huh?".

"You know you have some nerve coming over here trying to tell me what I need to do". she turned her body towards him she was ready to tell him off.

"You have a whole girlfriend and thought flirting with me was ok I don't even want to conversate with you so your dismissed". she waved him off folding her arms across her chest.

"I'a beat yo ass play wit me if you want to Destiny". he warned pointing his finger in her face.

"H-how do you even know my real name- you know what I don't even wanna know I'm done speaking with you have a good night". she attempted to get up and leave the section but he stopped her.

He yanked her arm back pulling her back into the section he got up from his seat getting in her face "watch who tf you talkin to gang".

"Come on". he grabbed her hand about to walk out the section but she stopped.

"I'm not going no fuckin wher-".she started but he cut her off quickly.

"I ain't gon repeat myself destiny". he glared at her speaking with a dark tone.

She followed him outside of the club to his car he opened the door for her helping her in he closed the door she ran to the other side he pulled off getting on the interstate.

Von gripped the steering wheel with his left hand firmly while his right hand rested on Dess' inner thigh, squeezing here and there.

He could tell that he had her body feeling some kind of way because he felt her somewhat shivering under his touch. He licked his full lips before taking his eyes off of the road and glancing over at her. "Look ma, I ain't tell you I had a girl cause her ass don't mean shit to me. She just somebody I fuck from-"

"Whatever Von." She mumbled, cutting him off while leaning against the window. "It doesn't even matter anymore."

"It do though, cause now you mad at a nigga and shit."

"I'm not mad."

"So you ignorin' a nigga calls and texts is you not bein' mad?"

"I just didn't wanna talk to you Von, damn!" She yelled and smacked his hand away from touching her, now irritated.

"Don't be raisin' yo gahdamn voice at me girl! I'm tryna tell yo ass what the fuck it was and you ain't even tryna listen to what a nigga gotta say!"

"Because I don't care! Better yet, pull over and let me out! I'll find my own way home, I'm not about to do this with you!"

She reached for the door handle but Von had gripped the back of her neck tightly, forcing her body to come back. "Yo ass ain't goin' no damn where!"

Dess huffed and folded her arms across her chest for the rest of the ride. Minutes later, they were pulling up at what she assumed was Von's house. Just as she looked over at him to fuss about him not taking her home, he leaned over the middle console and smashed his lips on to hers.

She moaned softly into the kiss, placing her hands on either side of his face as he placed his right hand firmly around her neck. The kiss began to get heated once their tongues started having an all out war, causing Von's dick to stiffen in his jeans and Dess' pussy to become moist.

Their make out session was broken when Von pulled away while still keeping his hand around her neck. "You gon' let me fuck you ma?"

Before you knew it Dess was in the back seat of Vons rolls Royce legs spread as he ate her out her soft moans escape her mouth

"Vonnn." Dess moaned as he pushed two of his fingers inside of her, curving them each time he pulled them out.

She was laid out across the back seat of his Rolls Royce, completely naked with her smooth legs wide open as Von gently flicked his tongue against it a few times before fully latching his mouth onto it, sucking feverishly while continuing to slide his fingers in and out of her.

Destiny gasped when she felt his fingers start to move inside of her in a circular motion, pushing her closer to her orgasm.

Von felt her walls tighten around his fingers and Dess gripped onto his shoulder as she felt her stomach tightening up. "You cummin' huh ma?"

"Oh my God, yesssss!" She shouted as she came hard, covering Von's handsome face with her sweet juices.

"You taste good as fuck." Von licked her completely clean before sitting up.

Seconds later, Dess sat up as well and pulled Von's face to hers, starting up another kissing match, which Von eventually took the lead in and won.

She climbed over onto his lap, placing her legs on either side of him as the kiss grew more and more intense. She reached under herself and started to unbuckle his pants to free his beyond hard dick, something that she was now yearning for.

Von caught her drift and lifted his hips, sliding his pants down and kicking them off completely. He broke the kiss to get rid of his shirt as well, throwing it to the opposite side of them.

Dess reached down and grabbed his thick length, placing him at her entrance then sliding down onto it slowly, causing them both to moan in unison from the newfound pleasure on both ends. He gripped her ass tightly, loving how her wet pussy felt around his dick.

She fit around him, perfectly.

"Ohhh Vonnn." She leaned her head back in ecstasy as he gripped her hips, massaging them as she rode him.

"It feel good baby?"

"Sooo good baby, fuck!" Dess grabbed his face and kissed him hard. He slipped his tongue into her mouth and she sucked on it.

Von cut the kiss and lifted her off of him, leaving only his tip in and slammed her back down on him hard.

"Waaait!" She screamed as he repeated his last action, obviously feeling too much pleasure.

"Ain't no wait!" Von began thrusting upwards at a faster pace, fucking her even harder.

Dess felt yet another orgasm creeping up on her, causing her to grip onto his broad shoulders as he slapped her ass cheek. "Mhm, cum all on this dick."

And that's exactly what she did, shaking violently as her juices began to flow out and down onto him.

Von waiting a few seconds for her to come down from her high and then slid lifted her smaller frame off of him, placing her on the seat. "Turn around and get on all fours fa me ma."

Dess did as told and Von then hovered over her, high key loving the view. He placed one of his large hands on her hips while using the other to stroke himself before finally pushing back into her deeply.

"Fuck man." He grunted lowly, now finding a specific pace to stroke her.. slow.

She then started throwing it back at a slightly faster than the pace he was going at, so he took the hint and sped up his strokes. He bit down on his bottom lip and closed his eyes, loving the way her pussy felt and the gushy sound it made as he repeatedly slammed into her.

"This my pussy Destiny ?" Von asked before gripping her hair and bringing her head up.

"Yes Daddy, it's yours!"

"Yeah?"

"Yesssss! Ohhh my fu- baby, I'm cumming!" Dess moaned loudly, triggering Von's own nut that was now approaching.

"Hold that shit baby. I'ma cum with you, aight?" Von told her and at that moment Dess felt his dick throbbing inside of her.

"I- fuck Von!" She came and squirted, causing her juices to spray all over his lower half and push him completely out of her.

After needing a few seconds to calm down, Dess pushed Von back down onto the seat. She used her small hands to grip his dick that was covered in her juices and wrapped her lips around it. He held her hair as she rolled her tongue around on his tip a few times before swallowing him down completely, without gagging.

Von's head flew back against the headrest as he enjoying the feeling of her throating his whole length.
"Shit Dess!"

Dess came up for air and started massaging his balls with one hand and stroked him with the other, trying to milk him.

"Hold on ma, fuck!" Von growled out once he felt his dick twitching.

She placed her lips back on his throbbing tip and started sucking, which was all that was needed for his hips to start jerking and his warm load to shoot down her throat.

Dess made sure that she sucked every last drop completely out of him before pulling back, claiming the spot on the opposite side of him.

Rate the sex scene 1-10
𝖳𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗎𝖾𝖽

How y'all like Von song I don't play dat
My baby did his thang !

Yall want another chapter?

Will Dess find out he killed davonte and her best friend

Opinions on davonte and jania messing around

Y'all think Von gon be crazy about Dess ?

Any opinions on this chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

752K 31.1K 50
𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 𝐢𝐭? 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨...
282K 11.7K 38
❛❛ 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒂 ❜❜
3.2K 218 10
•𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 �...