An angelic gift (k/da X Male...

By FunkyGuy11

(*ON HOLD*) Y/n L/n is a young college student who carries on his back a family curse... Or blessing, The yo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Job 38:16
Chapter 2: Corinthians 5:17
Chapter 3: Isaiah 6:2
Chapter 4: Matthew 7:2
Chapter 5: Jeremiah 22:3
Chapter 6: John: 3:18
Chapter 7: Fever...
Chapter 8: Romans 12:9
Chapter 9: John 8:24
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: John 15:18
Chapter 15: Psalm 34:18
Chapter 16: Corinthians 13:4
Chapter 17: Peter 1:10
Chapter 18: Psalm 7:11
Chapter 19: "you Don't Deserve What you Have"
Chapter 20: "If Loose It All"
Chapter 21: "have I Broke My Glass Balloon?"
Chapter 22: "wedding Day"
Chapter 23: "I Will Give It All! "
Chapter 24: "what Do You Mean Unreachable?!"
Chapter 25: The Price Of Pushing Limits
Chapter 26: Deep Regrets
Chapter 27: You Just Might See A Ghost Tonight
Chapter 28: Hidden From The Media
Chapter 29: Foreign Visitors
Chapter 30: Proverbs 15:1
Chapter 31: Livin' On A Prayer
Chapter 32: A New Dawn
Chapter 33: John 8:44
Chapter 34: Hebrews 10:26
Chapter 35: John 4:15
Chapter 36: Song of Songs 6:4

Chapter 14: Proverbs 10:1

4.5K 120 41
By FunkyGuy11

"A wise son brings joy to his father, but a foolish son brings grief to his mother."

Y/n's PoV:

I'm at the balcony right now... I need to think about an excuse to justify ahri's and Kai'sa's presence. I pulled out my phone and saw that there was no message from akali so I decided to call her.

'.......'

Akali: Yo! Y/n I kinda can't talk Rn, but what's up?

Y/n: oh if you're busy I guess talk to you later.

Akali: sure! See ya luv!

She hanged up as I sighed... I then proceeded to dial my mom...

'..'

Kayle: Kayle speaking how may I help you?

Y/n: hey mom, so I have a problem.

Kayle: and that would be?

Y/n: I can't get away from my bosses because I have to attend multiple things related to them so I'm maybe wondering if I could take them to dinner with us.

Kayle: I don't see why not. But you'll still bring that "girlfriend" of yours?

Y/n: of course I will mother. Now I have to go, see you soon ma.

And she just hanged up, this woman can be so cold sometimes but also a sweetheart every now and then. More than I like to admit I picked up a lot of things from her, like my smile and kindness. And well from my dad I picked up some other things like Strategic thinking and cruelty, obviously stuff I don't like to show and that I'm not proud of. .. Well after all he's the son of Swain what can you expect from him.

Now that I think about it thanks to both of them Im related to some of the most powerful people in all the planet. I walked back inside and while waiting for them to get ready i decided to have quick osu game...

More like 20 minute later...

FUCK I keep missing! Man I just want to pass Rush E... I felt a tap on my shoulder from the back of the couch, I turned and saw kai'sa.

Y/n: what can I help you ms Kai'sa?

Kai'sa: I was wondering if I could sit next to you while we wait for the others

Y/n: Sure, you don't have to ask after all it's your penthouse.

She sat next to me and as I continued playing she also started watching me play, I'm not a pro and I know it so I won't try do anything out of my reaction speed which is indeed very high since all my training in demacia.

Kai'sa: Can I try?

She said as I finished to play, I gave her the laptop and the mouse. I'm saving money for a drawing tablet...

Y/n: the game is about clicking circles but my mouse buttons are disabled during the game so you click with the C and V letters on the keyboard. Just follow the rhythm and you'll be good to go.

At the beginning she played very slow and it was normal... Until she passed the map I've been trying to pass for the last 20 minutes with a perfect score....

Kai'sa: why is your eye twitching?

Y/n: you passed a Map nearly impossible....

Kai'sa: it wasn't really that hard.

Y/n: In first try with a perfect score... Congrats

I'm smiling? Yes but I'm very confused... I again smiled sweetly at her.

Y/n: Good gob ms kai'sa! I've been trying to pass that level for 20 minutes now and you did it first try! Very impressive!

She just blushed and looked away, I swear if she stutters in going to die right here on spot.

Kai'sa: I-It's not t-that impressive!

TaTir:That's... Pretty cute... How can a voidling be so dangerous yet cute at the same time... She intrigues me

Make up your mind already you hate them or you don't?

TaTir: Don't get shit confused y/n, there's still a part of me that dispites what youre doing. But there's nothing I can do about it since it's your life.

I looked back at kai'sa and she was still red as a tomato, evelynn said they're all after me and akali said almost the same thing... There's no way such relevant people actually fell in love with me...

In that moment evelynn and ahri came out of their respective rooms, both dressed in beautiful dressed that matched their appearance, kai'sa was dressing casually nice but with no dress...

Evelynn: Shall we get going darling~

Y/n: it's 6:35... Let's say there's traffic we would make it at around 7:40... We should get going actually.

I stood up and took off my glasses, my mother is going to kill me...

It's been like 10 minutes on the ride there. Evelynn said she would rather not drive today so we're on one of those expensive but secure SUV's... And I'm out of luck because of my lack of sleep I barely slept last night...

Evelynn has her arm wrapped around me and I'm slowly falling asleep... I gently closed my eyes and rested my head on her shoulder...

*-flashback-*

Oh sweet Demacian streets, full of people full of hate towards magic. My mother brought me here because of a tradition... I was brought here to become a killing machine... I'm in my 6 years old body so I suppose this is my first year here...

???: Y/n!

Y/n: What?

???: You spaced out for a moment.

Y/n: sorry Lux... I tend to do this a lot...

The very same lady Luxxana Crownsguard as a 6 year old, recently I got a letter from her back in the precent but I haven't opened. She smiled at me as we continued walked.

Lux: So what are you going to do after training with Ms Laurent?

Y/n: I was thinking of hanging out with the Prince, what about you?

Lux: I have to read those boring books again...

Then everything went black....

Evelyn's PoV:

He's been asleep for a while now, he smells like vanilla, I wonder what perfume he uses.

Evelynn: kai'sa dear

Kai'sa: yes Eve?

Evelynn: care to tell us why you were so blushed when we came out of our rooms?

Ahri: oh that makes me curious too! Did you kiss him? Or did he kiss you?

Kai'sa: Sadly no kiss... He just said he was impressed of me because I passed something he couldn't...

Evelynn: you two are craving for him aren't you?

Ahri: well you already fucked him and akali was the first one to take a step. And I want his attention too!

Evelynn: just to inform you, as for today I'm also part of his love relationship with akali and to his parents I'm going to be his girlfriend. So don't make any moves in front of his parents understood?

Kai'sa: mhm.

Ahri: noted that.

And then he began to wake up, he opened up his sparkly yellow eyes and scratched his nose.

Evelynn: Good, Braum says we're almost there.

Y/n's PoV:

We arrived at my parents house after some time and one nap from me. Apparently I slept on evelynn's shoulder.

Now we're all standing at the front Door. God I pray to you everything goes well tonight... I ringed the door bell

'RIIIIIIIIIIING- POP-

it just broke... Fuck... I knocked on the door and waited around 2 minutes until I heard a loud..

"I heard the ringbell! Jeez no need to be so insistant!"

That's totally my father. And yes he was the one that opened the door...

Dad: Oh hey lil' sparrow! Come on in

We all entered the house and if my apartment looked so "Demacian" then this house is a mess. It has multiple references to the royal Demacian family from part of my mother and a lot of the Noxus culture...

Dad: Good evening ladies, I'm Castiel's father nice to meet you.

Kai'sa: the pleasure is mine Mr l/n!

Ahri: wow you two look a lot alike...

Dad: so which one of you lovely ladies is the girlfriend of the shortempered bird?

Evelynn walked behind me and wrapped her arms around my neck

Evelynn: That would be Mr l/n

Dad: oh and it's Swain; not l/n. L/n is her mother's last name, y/n can we talk on the kitchen very quickly before your mother comes out?

Y/n: Sure...

Evelynn placed her hands back at her waist letting me free finally, I walked with my father towards the kitchen...

Dad: first of all... That's a fine lady you got there y/n, now I can see that indeed you're not gay.

Y/n: I've been telling you that for the last months...

Dad: Leaving that aside, really? A demon? What do you think your mother is going to tell you?

Y/n: well... Touche, but it's better daring a demon than nothing.

Dad: I'll go get you mother, you can go take a seat with those ladies. Be right back...

And he walked away to the other room next to the kitchen which would be the storage area. I walked back to them and told them that we should take a seat...

Evelynn: So you're related to the royal family of Demacia and you're Jericho swain's grandchild? Impressive~

Evelynn was sitting next to me and ahri and kai'sa were sitting next to each other... Then my mother walked in, the Judge of Demacia looking so Indefense considering how her posture always makes her look more intimidating.

Kayle: Good evening ladies!

... WHAT WAS THAT ACCENT?! WE'RES THE COLD WAY IF TALKING? WHY DOES SHE HAVE A VILLAGER ACCENT?! I'M SO CONFUSED WAAAAAAAAAH THIS IS NOT THE KAYLE L/N I'M USED TO!

The food was already at the table so we began eating... I really don't want to look up because my mother is sitting in front of me staring deeply at my soul...

Kayle: Y/n sweetie....

God it's me again

Y/n: Yes mother?

Kayle: Which one of this lovely damsels is your girlfriend? Or did you just *-in Italian-* or did you just used them to pretend you're not gay?

Y/n: *-In Italian-* I'm not gay mother! I'm tired of repeating it over and over again!

Kayle: *-in Italian-* well then who's your girlfriend?

Dad: *-in German-* it's rude to speak in other language when there's someone visiting! you two behave now.

Y/n: *clears throat* Mother this is my girlfriend Evelynn, evelynn meet my mother.

Kayle: *-eye twitch-* Nice to meet you...

I don't like that eye twitch... Don't do it evelynn, I know what you're thinking so don't you dare to say it!

Evelynn: Your son calls me mommy too~ right sweetie?

Dad: HAH! *wheezing*

Kayle: SHUT UP F/N NOW.

And he inmediatly shuted up, I looked at ahri and kai'sa and both were looking everywhere but near evelynn or my mother.

Kayle: out of all the living people you decided to date a demon!?

Evelynn: Excuse me?!

Y/n: Mother, it's none of your damn business who I date. Besides you insisted of me being Homosexual for the past months.

Kayle: *groan* IT WAS BETTER THAN DATING A DEMON!

Y/n: NO, EVELYNN DIDN'T SAY NOTHING BAD TO YOU AT ANY MOMENT. so please mother understand

Kayle: DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK TO ME IN THAT TONE BOY. I AM YOUR MOTHER NOT YOUR FRIEND.

Y/n: I'LL TALK TO YOU IN THE TONE I WISH WHEN YOU START AN ARGUMENT ON A STUPID COMMENT!

She stood and so did I slamming my hands on the table, both of us gave each other "the look". I'm no longer smiling and I have a clearly disgusted face.

Kayle: We both know you're not mature enough to understand what being an angel is y/n. And one of those requisites is NOT DATING THE ENEMY!

Y/n: and we both know you're not mature to admit aunt Morgana hates us because of you. You made aunt Morgana "fall of her grace", so if being an angel is acting like an asshole to those I love. Then keep your grace.

She extended her wings, oh yes a power flex. I walked to in front of them and extended in full show my six pairs... According to TaTir my mother ascended to grace turning herself into a "Power" just judges of mortals...

Yn/TaTir: I don't suggest you power flex, because you're not even worthy of comparing your power with mine.

We both looked at each other deeply at the eyes not even making a sound...

Dad: *whisper to evelynn and the rest* They're having the "stare fight"

Kayle: YOU DARE TO CHALLENGE ME?!

Y/n: challenge another angel? Last time you did that Aunt Morgana fell from her grace~.... Do you want to know how it feels?

She materialized her sword from thin air. I managed to just in time create my shield defending myself from her strike.

Dad: Oook! That's enough you two!

Yn/Kayle: SHUT UP DAD/SHUT UP F/N!

Dad: OK jeez! You two are embarrassing each other in front of the visitors so can you two take a seat and atleast finish the food? It took me 2 hours to get the chocolate puddin done and I want to have dessert already!

I walked back to my seat and still giving the look to my mother we continued eating... I always had a better relationship with my father, mainly because he didn't force me to get in a training for 4 years and a proposal to be part of the Demacian Elite forces for mage containment or the DEFMC.

I evelynn reached my hand under the table and held it...

Evelynn's PoV:

Oh wow, he's willing to fight his mother for me... When I was about to stand up for myself he just did it... Like if it was something he had to do...

Why do I feel so... I don't even know how is that feeling called... It's been a long long time since I felt something... Oh yes the feeling is grateful... I feel so grateful for him standing up for me. I managed to reach his hand under the table and held it... His still giving the looks to his mother... I messed up a move and my fork fell to the ground, so I bended over to pick it up...

*SLAM*

Kayle: Y/N!

Kai'sa: E-evelynn!

Dad: KAYLE!

Evelynn: Y/n!

Y/n: MOTHER!

Ahri: And ahri!

...... What the fuck ahri?!

And that's it for today, mmmmh something tells me Kayle doesn't have a good first impression of evelynn.

Anyways that's it for today

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 815 30
Runeterra, a world filled with wild fantasies people could only dream of. The world is in a more modern era as of now, and there have been conflicts...
346K 8.6K 92
In a world of super powered individuals, Y/N stands out amongst his peers. His selfless nature had earned him a lot but one day it earns him a little...
34.7K 675 27
𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 (𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 and 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩) "𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘠/𝘕... 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘺...
459K 11.2K 59
Hey guys this is my first fanfic of bts so I hope u enjoy!! Y/N is caught up in a lot of things at school and at home. Going to a new school, Her mot...