Pretty Boy || Niall Horan

Por JeanChanty

It was junior year and Ashley Johnson was moving to London. She was used to being the new girl since she move... Más

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two || (1/2)
Chapter Twenty-Two || (2/2)
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Epilogue

Afterword

718 8 10
Por JeanChanty

Hello!

It's just you and me now.

I hope you liked the epilogue! I did so much math for it, you don't even know.

Anyways, I just want to start with a great big thank you. I remember working hard on this in 8th grade because I deeply wanted this fanfic to be successful. And now I look back and I'm so fuckin' proud of how far I got. Thank you for sticking with me guys.

I'd also like to thank my brothers and Google for providing me information I didn't know about the UK. u da real mvp.

Also, I am so upset that I completely ripped off '500 Days of Summer' on 'Chapter Eighteen' but I swear I didn't mean to. I watched '500 Days of Summer' way after I wrote that. I was so sad that they used it too cri i thought i was special.

I guess now is the big reveal of the back story to this fanfic. Most of it is added in bullshit but it's based and inspired by a true story. Sometimes fan girls get into crazy relationships and that fan girl happened to be me. But no, I don't live in London and have never visited LA with my friends [[though I've been to LA before]]. There were parts I left out though. Only like 20% of this story is what happened irl so.

The real life Niall now moved away from me all the way to Connecticut. He's trying to 'get me back' but no thank u bye. i dont like u.

The main character isn't me though, I'm Venus. Tadaah, the big reveal. (but i dont have cancer, thankfully)

And yes, I do realize that they wear uniforms to school in the UK. I've always known this, but I didn't think much when I started to write this fanfic as I live in USA.

Fun fact; everybody in this story is based on real people besides Blake.

I'm going to be working on other stories and I would be joyed if you support me through those other projects.

I will most likely write a short story spin off and when I do I promise to tell you guys. Which character do you guys want to spin off of? Please answer so I'll write something to interest you guys. I really really want to do one for Aubrey and Harry.

Special thanks to 

Catherinehere_ for being such an amazing reader and making me feel like im special. love you girl you da bae.

@ you bc you're actually reading my afterward. most people don't read afterwards.

@ tbh everybody who read or commented tyty

Special thanks to the following for being characters in this story(some don't have a wattpad);

onesockbillers (Ally)

my_names_not_Kavage (Emily)

CainIsMyName (Lizzy)

Banana_Nathan (Nathaniel)

@AustinSpicyWeiner (Dean) [[it won't let me tag him cri]] [[lmao is it fun being in jail??]]

xAsh_Luke_Cal_Mikex (Aubrey)

@ Ethan Johnson (Niall)

@ Caitlin (Caitlin) (fuck u btw ur a cunt)

Wow, 2 years and it's finally over. I'm so emotionally attached, I don't want to let go.

Alas, all good things must come to an end.

And for one last time

I love you guys, take care of yourselves.

Jean Chanty xx

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6.3K 61 47
PLOT: Hey my name is Sara Cruz! I go too a private school and I am the head cheerleader! My best mates are Danielle and Liam. But Louis my ex just ta...
761K 6.7K 27
[Completed] A collection of Harry Styles Imagines. © meethevamps//DG 4/22/14 - Short Story #359 7/05/15 - Short Story #173
705K 30.2K 39
[completed] "Please don't say anything." "Lou-" "Don't fucking speak," I snarled, my breath hitting the skin on his neck that I was glaring into. I t...
262 60 100
Lydia is a small town California girl who moves to London because here parents got a divorce. She goes to school meets 5 amazing boys, Niall,Louis,Li...