Love you Darling❣️

By SinghPreet1

A story of shiva a handsome, muscular man♂️ who fell in love with a sweet sexy girl raavi ♀️... Though they m... More

Possessive...
CARE 💞
Love 😘
proposal 🧿
Dream....
Tasty evening 😋
Planning 🥂

The meet

2.4K 82 5
By SinghPreet1

I heard a loud sound while I was sleeping peacefully in my bed with a cozy blanket on me....tringggggggggg
Yes that's my phones alarm ...

I just got up switched it up.... It was still dark in my room as the window blinds are closed .....

I went near my mirror...ya boy you look too hot in this boxers....you should start dating by now .....I said to myself as it looked like a hottie in those boxers even I have waken up now only.....

It went to my wardrobe...took out my 3 piece suit for today placed on bed.....went inside the bathroom just by taking my towel for a quick shower... 🚿 and had to shave too today.... because it's my meeting with a client which can make a great profit for my company.....yes my company... constructions Pvt Ltd. You know..

I went out of the bathroom in my towel...wore my suit...headed to kitchen made coffee and breakfast for me....

Ya... don't have a maid or anything else because I like to be alone in my house not with a stranger....but I really want someone soon to be with me my whole life......some one who will love me unconditionally....But strangely I am not dating someone but...but...but...I am secretly in love with someone.....

A sexy, beautiful girl who always passes from front of my office daily ...at 9:50am... okay I daily move to my cabins big wall sized window to watch her.....

But I never met her...."ab shayad kuch karna hi padega..." I told myself....but why I am getting so excited to have someone in my life...yaaa because I am all alone....

I just wanted to stay away from my family so I shifted here in USA....the answer can be hormones too...ya ofcourse love hormones...and needs someone I cook for me whatever I say.. with lots of love....as I love food

Had my Breakfast and coffee and went to my office in my BMW..

************

Oh no!! I am getting late today....boss will definitely push me out of the office..... actually suspending me......for sure...

I am a simple girl who don't want to work....I just want to relax my whole life....ya I am selfish because I hate walking up too early everyday... Examining a hectic day... returning back home late....

I am sometime irritated by my colleague boys asking me to date them.. hmmm you got right I am a crush of hundreds of boys....

I live here alone..... My parents left me when I was just 10...got raised by my elder sister....I was 22 when she got married so I decided to live alone...not to interfere in her life any more

I believe in love but never got someone who gives that vibe to me..ya you got right I am single right now..... Not dating someone....🙄😞

It sounds quite boring when I say this to my friends....they just keep pushing me to date someone....find my love....and get settled in my life because I am 25 already...after some 5 to 6 years no man will like to raid my fort......they say.....I just fear from this thought of dying virgin.....

It's 9:50 when today I saw someone from a cars side mirror gazing me from the window of the tall building.... I have seen him 2 to 3 times before too but never saw his face so clearly....

He looks like a Macho from his face cute looking and with a side thin beard....I stopped for a while to watch up in the mirror.... I was late though want to see him..

I looked up straight to his window ... I saw him he took a step ahead and stumbled into the window....I laughed....he went back rubbing his neck....

When I came to this world..I ran to my office which was just a street away... Thank god I reached on time...went to my cabin started doing my work assigned by my boss's PA ....

Shiva:-Ahhh!!shit ! I just shouted when I got my nose hurt badly....but I went again to the window that she finally saw me and smiled at me.....
But she was gone...I cursed myself for getting lost in her beauty at the high time....and went back to my work when my PA told me the clients had arrived....

..................

Raavi:-Henry...my boss came to me ....   Yes sir

Henry:- you are fired....

Raavi- what? But why?

Henry:- you are fired because u are always late no more excuses just leave....

When I looked at his new PA oh god this was definitely going to happen.....she is Maria her girlfriend....hmmm I understood why he fired me... to make her girlfriend his PA.....

It was already 7 pm I walked out  stamping my foot hard on Maria's foot .... excusing her that it was a mistake....

I was walking like a beggar 🤭😂on the street looking down when a man collided with me....I was about to fall but his strong arms saved me.....I opened my eyes....he was the man who was peeking on me from some days...with bright eyes ......awwwww so cute I thought....

I was feeling his warm hands on my back ...when he spoke up.. Are you fine....oh my god his voice is so deep and sweet.....

He just helped me standing.... I just hummed him that i am fine.....

I was just again to fall when he again held me...my hands on his warm chest... and just than we both got lost in each other's eyes......

The eyelock was broken by thunder ⛈️...yes it was about to rain.....

He asked me that why I was walking do lifelessly...."I was just frustrated because my boss suspended me for giving the position of his PA to his Girlfriend"I told him with tears in my eyes....

Shiva:- hey hey don't cry.... I can't see girls crying helplessly...

He wiped my tears cupped my face....

"Are you the one who is watching me from the window from past some days,"I asked...

He nodded in yes...."if you really want a job I can surely give you one in my company...."

"Really!!"I asked him in joy...

"Yes!!! Just stop crying".....he said

"But I don't want to do a job" I cried

"Huh!! What so what you are gonna eat"he asked me

I was about to answer but it started raining.....

He holds my hand making me sit in his BMW....just like he don't want to let me go....okay so I have seen love in his eyes for me and the evidence was his care and his peeking from window....

I just looked at him...his biceps were making his coat arms look small in front of them.... we was handsome indeed....

"Are you free this very evening"...he asked me...

I just hummed..... But why??

"You look exhausted.... And frustrated too.....u might not be able to cook.... Can I take you to dinner with me??" He asked...

Oh god he is too excited.....

"Sure" I said.... because I too wanted not to cook tonight....

In the car

"By the way what's your name" he asked...

"Raavi... Raavi Narayan...and yours.." I answered

"Shiva...Shiva Pandya"he said with a pride....

His name so good....it sounds like I can't explain that thing.....

We reached the resto.......a quite expensive one..

He got up and came to the window my side to open the door....I loved his gesture...

We entered the resto....we were served with water and the waiter handed us menu....

"Isn't here something vegetarian"
...I asked the waiter...

He nodded and handed me the vegetarian one.....

We both ordered the same....

"Vegetarian hmmm"he mentioned...
"Yes aren't you??" I questioned...
"I am" he answered...

Are you dating someone?? He asked me making me freeze for a second...

N...No..I..am not..........I stammered while replying..

He was just looking at me.....

I broke the silence...
"Are you going to stare me like this whole evening"I asked..

"I don't mind"he replied making me blush hard....

Our dinner arrived.... we both were hungry so started eating it...

When I asked him"any girlfriend?"

He nodded in no....."I never had one"he replied....just a sudden that excited man spilled out something very hard to answer......."will you be the one".....

Oh My Gosh.....yes confirmed he is in love with me.....oh god he is so excited....yes finally my prince charming has arrived...but I don't know what to answer...

I was shocked at his statement....when he put his hand on mine...."Actually I am viewing you from past 6 months from the window.......you just blowed my mind in very first sight....and now I have met you...talked to you you seem to be honest and pure too...the truth is I am already fallen for you...
I m just waiting for your answer 🥺🥺🥺🥺" he said while tears came in his eyes....

What he told me in car about his family that he do love them but they don't really makes me have pity on him...he really wanted someone who will love him..... Trust him and care for him....my heart was just crying watching his tears rolling down....

Tears rolled down my eyes too....
"...yes I will be your Girlfriend.."
I answered...... making him smile to his ears....he kissed my hands.....

I agreed because I really wanted to love him because we both were the passangers of a same boat... while the bill arrives..... I opened my bag to take out money.....but he stopped me... giving out his credit card to the waiter...

Shiva's POV
When we were talking about out family in the car she told me that she is all alone I felt so bad for her because I had a family though they don't love me but she didn't have one..now got assured that I will become her family family, giving her every happiness of the life .......,..........

Next part tomorrow ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 1.6K 13
The post-marriage adventure begins as Dev decides to marry Rishita and Shiva agrees to marry the girl he claimed he hated the most- Raavi. All the c...
98.9K 4K 23
Shiva Rathod, a playboy who loves playing with other's feelings has everything in his life. Money, luxury, power, fame, popularity, girls to enjoy ev...
96.4K 4.2K 33
(The cringiest thing i've ever written) Shiva & Raavi two people completely opposite to each other. Their enmity was famous in the whole Town. Shiva...
33.8K 1.9K 25
Characters r same as Pandya Store This story start after reception episode So basically no misunderstanding n third angle is there Basically is a...