Reptilian Eyes(TOTCF fanficti...

By Xythe_Phantasma

What? Red hair almost the shade of blood and green emerald reptilian eyes that gazes sharply full of confiden... More

The Red Dragon 00
The Red dragon 01
The Red Dragon 02
The Red Dragon 03
The Red Dragon 04
The Red Dragon 05
The Red Dragon 06
The Red Dragon 07
The Red Dragon 08
The Red Dragon 09
The Red Dragon 10
The Red Dragon 11
The Party Formation 00
The Party Formation 01
The Party Formation 02
The Party Formation 03
The Party Formation 04
The Party Formation 05
The Party Formation 06
The Great and Mighty! 01
The Great and Mighty! 02
The Great and Mighty! 03
The Great and Mighty! 04
The Great and Mighty 05
The Dragon Family 02
The Dragon Family 03
The Dragon Family 04
The Dragon Family 05
The Jungle Adventure 01
Extra Chapter : The Attribute Awakening
Blain and Luthen
The Jungle Adventure 02

The Dragon Family 01

4K 335 104
By Xythe_Phantasma

"Uncle?" Raon's round blue eyes turned from Raziel to Euclidean repeatedly.

So this is the uncle Raziel has been staying at? Cale never thought it's going to be in mt. Yellia but he was also relieved for some reason that he finally know his location.

And knowing the boy having connection with this ancient blonde, wouldn't that mean he can join forces with Raon to protect him in case this golden dragon attacks?

Since they're friends and all.

As Cale contemplated whether Raziel will side with them or not, Raon began his brave conquest to talk without a filter in the mouth.

"Hey, is your IQ low?" Eruhaben asked Raziel with an odd look.

Although my nephew is friendly, he isn't a boy without filter. He is too nice to speak like a small barbarian like this small child.

Then his eyes turned towards the direction of Choi Han, looking at the man behind him who possess red hair as well.

Oh, what's this? He hummed, suddenly releasing an aura.

Raziel looked at his uncle. His smiling uncle who seemed to he testing Cale. But soon, all that ails him in the cold winter of the mountain disappeared.

Raziel hummed as he remembered this passage through the book. He really used thermal magic...

Soon enough, Cale matched the aura himself. Raziel was a bit surprised when he felt it. It did make his chest thump a bit but it didn't scare him as he thought it would. It was simply an aura that cloaked Cale from a great aura threat from dragon fear or anything similarly.

As Eruhaben stared at him with pure interest, Raon suddenly flew back to Cale and covered his eyes.

"Hey, Goldie!" The young dragon called out

"Goldie?" Eruhaben was surprised by this unexpected call.

Raziel could only give him a gentle smile.

"Because uncle is a golden dragon." He added.

Eruhaben sighed.

"Goldie, you can't stare at our human like that! Look at how coward he is!" Raon exclaimed making Raziel chuckle in response. The old Cale hyung is not a coward tho. He can provoke anyone, anywhere.

"Did you just say 'our' human? Are you really an idiot?" Eruhaben asked, frowning at this little creature that really have no breaks and filter in his mouth.

Raziel looked at how nervous Cale had become. It looks like he's nervous that Raon and Eruhaben will start to fight. When Cale's eyes turned to him, the younger redhead could only give him a smile.

"I do not have a low IQ, I just have high sociability. I’m not like you, you socially awkward Golden Dragon who doesn’t even know how to shake hands.”

At that moment, Raziel really couldn't help it and laughed. The two dragons looked at him while he held his stomach. "Dad-uncle... haha! Socially--hahahaha--- pfft! awkward! Hahahahaha!" His beautiful laughter echoed in the cave as he tried to stop himself.

Eruhaben pinched his nephew's cheek with a frown. "Which side are you on?"

"I'm sorry... but it's just so funny." Raziel responded finally able to hold his shit together before Eruhaben pinch his cheek harder.

"Razi, Razi, how do you like my name?!" Raon suddenly asked again. He was so happy that he wanted to brag it to Raziel all the time.

"It's a very good name. What does it mean?" He asked.

"It means me! Human made it exclusively for me!" His wings fluttered. "How about Razi? What does you name mean?"

Raziel froze. Should we tell him? I mean, I was around three months old when he told me the meaning. Are dragons supposed to remember that far? But then again, nothing's wrong with it.

"Father said he found an ancient book. Raziel means keeper of mystery. Because he said, my appearance left him a lot of questions." He explained.

"How about the Rory?" Raon asked again.

Raziel flinched. His smile quivered as he remembered one of his stressful days as an infant.

"Father... conquered Dorma because he wanted to name me Rory." He said.

Eruhaben including the people watching them raised an eyebrow. What does that mean? Is Rory some kind of cursed name? Did that bastard of a brother of mine cursed you with that name?

"It means 'Red King'." He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck with a blush on his face.

"Wow! Red king sounds amazing!" Raon exclaimed.

Cale felt chills. Raziel's father is very ominous. Who the hell does that? Oh yeah, the king of Dorma. A damn crazy Dragon king!

Rosalyn had finally confirmed that Raziel is indeed a dragon despite how many times he tried to deny his origin. But what baffled her was what could be Raziel's reason for not being recognized as one.

Meanwhile, it seems like Pendrick the healer is having a breakdown. "Three dragons! In one place! Not killing each other!" He couldn't help but feel so blessed right now.

His eyes focused on the baby black dragon, a teen red dragon who happens to he the nephew of the golden dragon?!

This... this is the best day of his life!

Don't faint Pendrick! Hold yourself together! Watch them, don't falter! Engrave the scene in your heart and mind and share it to the next generation!

He knelt down on the snow, hands clasped together in front of the three dragons as if looking at the gods as he almost cried.

Cale watched him do that with an odd to almost pitiful expression in his eyes. He slowly stepped away from Pendrick.

He continued to watch the shitshow on the dragon's side when all of a sudden, Eruhaben started to cough.

Raziel was quick to support him, soothing his back as blood began to spill of his mouth making Cale surprised. What now?

"Hey! Why are you suddenly coughing up blood?!" Raon asked surprise and concerned.

Raziel took out a vial out of his spatial bag and uncapped it as he gave it to his uncle to ease the coughing fit.

He started laughing and coughing after that.

"Stop laughing!" Raon and Raziel both had to say it.

"Ha, dragons worried about other dragons." He said, drinking the potion his nephew had made for him.

"Elf, you're a healer right?" Raziel spoke.

Pendrick vigorously nodded his head. The red dragon-nim spoke to him!

"Can you help soothe my uncle's lungs? My vials aren't really helping much." He said.

"Of course, your excellency!" Pendrick, with a shaky knee, started walking towards the location of the three dragons. His heart was pumping quickly as he walked, a sense of pride of being the first elf to see three dragons in one location.

He helped Eruhaben as his healing hand had began to heal Eruhaben's probably damaged lungs.

"How about we go in." Raziel suggested to his uncle. "It's cold out here so I'm worried about uncle's health."

Eruhaben was touched. Another point to brag to Euclidean later. Heh.

Noticing the smile on the older dragon's face, Raziel can tell what was on his mind. But the image of him smiling with traces of blood in his lips, that looked a bit chilly.

The boy took out a handkerchief from his spatial bag and wiped his uncle's lips.

Eruhaben was surprised. And once again, he was touched. And when he's touched, he always think of bragging it to Euclidean again.

Raziel frowned.

"Uncle, papa called me yesterday." He started.

The group were following closely behind while Eruhaben was being supported by Pendrick and to his other side was his caring little nephew and a black dragon kid.

"So, what did you father said?" Eruhaben asked.

"Is it really normal for you to provoke him like that?"

"Provoke him? How?" The golden on pretended to be shocked.

"Uh... well... you know father... he listed out all the messages you gave him and his aide read it out loud for me." It's hard to explain. He couldn't just say that his father has murder in his mind.

"Oh? So what, he is just jealous." Eruhaben said straight to the point.

Raziel almost coughed out blood himself when he heard that.

"It's his first time taking care of a son. It's his fault for grounding you here and it's also his fault that you like uncle more than him, right?" There was a threatening smile that escaped Eruhaben again.

Raziel was scared.

If he said yes, there's a possibility that this uncle had recorded it and will send it to Euclidean and his father will destroy something for sure. But if he said no, he might upset his uncle and he might dislike him for it. But if he delay his answer, his uncle might think that he's not sincere.

Oh my god.

Uncle look! Your child, Raon Miru in the flesh! Now go, go, ask him. Please I beg you!

Raziel already flooded his brain with tears.

"I like you both." He quietly and shyly said. "Papa and uncle are very likeable."

Raon! I beg you! Say something! Distract him for big brother, please T-T!

"But who do you like most Razi?" Raon did speak.

But it was a wrong question.

Eruhaben was listening and looking at him with a smile.

Should I say that I like plants most?

"Papa found me and picked me up, took care of me and helped me grow up doing the things I love to do. Uncle also took care of me properly, helped me find new hobbies and accompanied me to the things I love to do happily." He explained. "So, which one do you think should I like better, Raon?" He asked.

Go, answer it child. I prefer it if it's your choice. Save me.

Raon looked at the redhead. He flew down and let Raziel catch him in his arms as he snuggled on the boy's neck. "Razi should like me more! Because you found me and helped me." He said.

Raziel's heart melted. Brother, this is my little brother. Of course I'll like him more. He said in his heart.

Raziel smiled at him and also snuggled into the black dragon with a childish giggle. "Of course, I like Raon too."

Pendrick, the blessed witness felt like crying with joy. Two dragons! Two dragons are happily enjoying each other's company! Oh my goodness!

Meanwhile, behind the four, the other new comers could only helplessly smile at Raon and Raziel's interaction. It's as if looking at two brothers happily bonding together.

They were really cute.

Eruhaben noticed it too. Raziel's soft spot for this lityle black dragon. He didn't know what was wrong but he felt that his position as most liked by nephew is being threatened by him.

However, he could not hid the fact that seeing both of them happy somewhat melted his heart.

.

So sleepy~

So me and my cat who occupied the center of my bed will be lazily sleeping.

Bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232 11 3
The bloody battlefield was interrupted when a white light engulfed The Hero & The Villain , The man who was finishing his thousands of paperwork was...
196K 10.4K 88
'How many time have they kill me?' 'I hope the dragon still have the will to live...' 'I can't died yet... It's not like I can...' (I can't think up...
34.6K 2.1K 13
[Completed] *Spoilers Ahead for Trash of the Count's Family* *Fanfic*
53.4K 3.4K 22
°•Lets meet again in our next life, kim rok soo•° ♡"The moon looks beautiful tonight"♡ 《Cale Henituse x Reader》 The abandoned princess and the ex-com...