The Red Wolf

By sweetchoclate9

Red wolves are the most strong, powerful and dominant wolves. They are the superior wolves. Decades ago they... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
EPILOGUE

Chapter-11

3.7K 217 17
By sweetchoclate9

Chapter-11

Angela's POV

"What did you talk about?" I ask Clay as she comes from Hunter's office. Mark is still with him.

"Nothing. Just the progress of his nephew at school. That's it." She says and sits down near the dining table. Clara stares at me.

"What?" I ask Clara as she looks at me and smiles.

"Nothing." She looks away and eats her pancakes.

"No. Tell me." I ask again. "Why are you smiling?"

"Why are you smiling, like you did something?" She asks. I shake my head. We are both in Hunter's house. Mark is here and Clara came with him. Hunter and Mark are discussing something.

"I didn't" I chuckle. Clay looks at me and gives me I-know-something-happened look. "I really didn't."

"If you say so." She holds her hands up in surrender. "You smell a lot like him, so I know what you did." She says and I blush. Yesterday was amazing. I never felt so alive and lost at the same time.

"Clay!" I hit her lightly with the ladle I am holding. She laughs. "No. Nothing happened."

"It's okay, Angie! You are supposed to GET SOME ACTION." She yells the last words. I hit her again. Hunter might hear her. "You never get any."

"Stop it." I blush and go to flip the pancake. "We were just kissing." I say and turn around with the pancake in the plate to find Hunter and Mark. Mark goes and kisses Clay. They are all over each since last week. Hunter looks at me with a smirk.

"That's right. Just kissing." Hunter says and pulls out the chair for me. I sit and he sits beside me. He puts his hand around me and kisses my cheek. I blush red. He makes me blush so much. He holds me close. As he touches me, everything that happened last night comes back and I blush again. I turn to Clay and she is smirking as she eats her pancakes.

"Are you two dating?" Mark asks.

"It's clear as day. What do you think, Babe?" She says with food in her mouth and takes her glass to drink some water.

"We are." Hunter confirms. I turn to him and he gives me a peck on my lips.

"That's it. I have seen enough." Clay puts down the food she is about to eat.

"I have to go." Mark says.

"I will come with you." Clay gets up along with him. I scoff.

"That's it. You get a boyfriend and you leave your sister? You don't even have an hour to spend with me?" I ask feigning hurt. Clay looks like she is thinking.

"Yes. That's it." She confirms and I chuckle. "Also, if you want someone to annoy you, you have Mr. Gangster here." Mark holds her hand. I smile. I am so happy for her. He looks at her like... Like he loves her.

"Bye, Lu-Angela." Mark says and Clay looks at him. He was about to call me something else. Hunter stiffens beside me. I frown, but smile.

"Bye."

Clay and Mark leave soon and I am with Hunter now. In his arms. He leans down and kisses me. I kiss him back.

I taste the maple syrup in his mouth.

"I will never get enough of you, Angel." He whispers and kisses me again. I smile and kiss him back. I don't want you to. I think to myself.

We are in his room and on his bed. He is holding me as we watch a movie. It feels peaceful and I smile thinking about what we did last night. The way he felt between my thighs. Oh! What would it feel like to have him inside me? I can't stop thinking about that.

"I wish, I can hear what you are thinking." I hear him say and blush. I am so glad he can't. He sees that. "You are blushing? Now I need to know what it is." He teases. I giggle.

"Hunter." I whisper his name. I want to remove our clothes, get on top of him and just feel him all over me. What is wrong with me?

"I know what you are feeling. I am feeling it twice as much, Baby." He says. He does? "You don't know how I feel." I have a clue. You make me so bold. I chuckle. "You are laughing at my pain. Yesterday was a sweet torture." He tickles me. "I will take my revenge for that one day." He teases.

"You made me feel the same way yesterday." I confess. It was a sweet torture for me too. I get on top of him and my legs are around his waist again. We seem to be getting in this position a lot. His hands are resting on my waist. I look into his green eyes and there they are. My heart is going up and down.

"I need to ask you something." He says and I nod my head. It gives a little anxiety, but I cool myself down.

"Sure. What is it?" Is he going to ask me about my past? After yesterday, there is no wonder even if he asks. I don't tell him anything about me and he never asked me. But even if he asked, I don't think I can lie.

"Do you think it's okay to be selfish in love?" He asks and I look at him in shock. What is he talking about?

"What?"

"Can we be selfish with the person we love?" He asks again.

"Why are you asking this?" I look down. Is he talking about me? He holds my head and makes me look up. I don't meet his eyes. I have been selfish with him. I have not opened up to him, even though I like him so much.

"I love you, Angel." He confesses with such confidence. I look up and meet his eyes. They are speaking the truth. I open my mouth but no words come out. His words filled me with such happiness. My heart is jumping. "I don't need you to say it back. I just want you to know that." He kisses my forehead. "I love you."

"You don't know anything about me." I am a risk to be with. "You can't love me."

"Why can't I? I can't control my heart." His hand is on my cheek. "I love you, Angel and I will love every risk and danger that I have to face if it's for you or with you."

"Oh, Hunter. No!" I pull away. Tears pool my eyes. "This can't happen." I get off him and stand up. I don't know what to do. He gets up.

"Why not?" He holds my hand and tries to pull back into his lap.

"It's not good to be with me, Hunter."

"I don't care." He says and he looks like he means it.

"My life is... complicated and I don't want to pull you into it." I can't put him through all that. I was planning on leaving this town after one year and leave Clara here. I wanted to leave alone. She loves Mark and she deserves a chance at happiness. Pulling Hunter into it was never the plan.

"It's not you decision to make, Angel. Whose isn't complicated?" As he asks, I don't speak for a few seconds. I look up at him.

"You know what? You are right." I try not to cry as I speak. Oh, don't do this, Angela. Something inside me shouts, but I have to.

"What?" He looks at me in confusion. He takes a step towards me and I take one back. He looks hurt, but stops. He understands what's happening. "Angel, don't."

"You asked me whether one can be selfish with the person they love." As I speak, he comes to me and holds my hands to pull me into a hug. I stop him. "We have to be if it's for the safety of the ones we love."

"What do you mean?"

"I have to go, Hunter." Tears spill my eyes.

"Stop it." He gets angry. "Stop this."

"No." I remove his hand and go pick up my bag.

"Angel, no. You are not going anywhere." He stops me as I go to the door.

"Hunter, please." I plead. Tears cloud my vision. He holds my face in his hands.

"No!" He growls as I turn the door knob. I look back.

"Did you just growl?" I am sure it came from him. He looks angry.

"You can't leave just because you feel something for a person, Angel. That's not how life works."

"Did you really growl?" My mind is not taking in what he is speaking. He pushes me against the door and he suddenly lifts me before taking me to the bed and throwing me over it. It's funny how everything turned around in just few seconds.

"You are not leaving." He nearly yells. "You don't know how long I have been waiting to hold you in my arms. I won't let you go so easily." His eyes are starting to turn black. That scares me. What does he mean he has been waiting?

"What do you mean? Do you know me?" Is he one of the people that's sent by the man that killed my mom?

"I don't. I have been waiting to hold the woman I love in my arms and letting you go is not an option." His face is very close to mine. He is on top of me, but not putting his weight on me.

"Hunter, I am not good for you." I can't.

"Oh you are. You are so good for me. You just don't know it." He kisses my forehead.

Just when I am about to speak, we hear loud growls. Not just one. It's not coming from Hunter like before. Also, how did he growl? Hunter quickly gets off me, opens the door.

"Don't come out." He says and closes the door behind him. I frown and go to his window to find him down. How did he go down so fast?

Suddenly, two wolves come from the woods. Oh my God! Hunter, run! I open the door and run downstairs to see if he is in danger. What I see shocks me though. Those wolves are bowing down.

What is this? What's happening? Hunter speaks to the wolves and says something. My mind is all fuzzy. Is he talking to the wolves?

"Hunter." I whisper. I don't realize I whispered his name, until he turns to me and looks at me in shock.

"Angel, I asked you to stay upstairs." He comes to me, but suddenly someone comes from the woods. Two people bring a man that's severely wounded. Who are all they? What is happening?

"Hunter, what's happening?" He turns to me again.

"Angel, go back upstairs." He says.

Suddenly the person that they are carrying jumps and pushes them off. He looks at Hunter and growls loudly and then he looks at me. He jumps again and this time, he turns into a wolf. A huge grey wolf. I open my mouth in shock and look at what's happening in astonishment.

Did that person just turn into a wolf? Did that just happen?

Before he can attack me, a large brown wolf jumps on top of him and bites him. The two other wolves that Hunter has been talking to attack the wolf that's about to jump on me. The Brown wolf that saved me, gets attacked by the grey wolf. He bites the brown wolf. The situation gets out of hand and I look at Hunter.

What is all this?

He looks angry. His eyes are black. What's with his eyes? He looks at me and then behind me. He jumps in the air and turns to a wolf mid-air. A blood Red Wolf. I look at that in shock.

Did Hunter just turn into a wolf? Did I just see that? What is all this? Oh my God!

Hunter or the Red wolf, jumps on a man behind me that's about to attack me. We didn't see him there. He rips opens the persons head. I look at that in shock and my gut churns. The Red Wolf turns to me. His eyes meet mine. There are those green eyes. He is Hunter. This Wolf is Hunter!

I take a step back.

He growls loudly and all the wolves that he has been talking to, lay down in submission. I frown.

Something in me snaps. My head is starting to ache again. It's hurting badly. I try to hold myself up. I look at Hunter and he turns into a Human, right in front of my eyes. He is completely naked. I look at the wolves and they turn to Human too.

What the fuck?!

Hunter quickly comes to me. I take a few steps back holding up my hand. He looks hurt but stops. I look at other wolves and find them holding a woman. I see Mark's face as he looks paniced. Did Mark turn into a Wolf too? I look down at the person he is holding and my whole world stops.

Clay? He is holding Clay? No! No, no no! Clay is a wolf?

"Clay." I whisper and go to her. She is hurt. "Clay. No!" She looks like she is losing consciousness.

"Let's take her to the pack hospital. Now!" I hear Hunter order and Mark picks her up. I turn to Hunter.

"No. Where are you sending her? Stop it!" He holds my hand to stop me.

"Angel, please listen to me."

"Let go! No! You just... You... Did you... You turned into a wolf. I saw it with my eyes!" I yell in shock. It all happened in a few seconds.

"I did. I will explain everything to you."

"Clay! Is Clay a wolf too?"

"Yes." He whispers looking down.

"Where are you sending her? I am going with her." I turn and find them putting her in a car.

"Stop!" I run to them.

I can't believe this! I can't believe all of this! Fuck! Did I just see people turn into a wolf? Hunter, Mark and my Little sister, they are all wolves? No! I am surely dreaming, aren't I?

How can this happen? How is this possible?

The man I love is a Wolf. My Little sister is a wolf?

Whatis this?

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

Just when things are soothing down, it is all going south. That's too much for a person who is not wolf. Don't miss the next chapter. All will be out. Tell me what you think.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 3.3K 36
A tale of love and the mysteries revolving around the lovely couple- Arnav and Khushi.
25.6K 2.2K 42
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
10M 367K 71
BOOK 1 in the UNCONDITIONALLY SERIES |COMPLETED| I listened expectantly as he spoke the next words, "There are many, many presumptions about the Alp...
63.5K 1.2K 36
Jess is new to town and befriends Charlie DeWyze, a spunky girl from Philidelphia with no patience for the small town charm. The two become the troub...