The Red Wolf

By sweetchoclate9

Red wolves are the most strong, powerful and dominant wolves. They are the superior wolves. Decades ago they... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
EPILOGUE

Chapter-7

3.8K 238 19
By sweetchoclate9

Chapter-7

Angela's POV

"I can't believe you agreed to come." Clara and I are driving to Hunter's party. He has been messaging me since afternoon. Once asking me if I had lunch, once to remind me of the party, once to ask if I am still coming, once to ask when I will get off work, once to ask if I reached home safe, once to ask if I on my way and the final one says that he is waiting for me. I look at my phone smiling like a fool.

"I can't believe I agreed to come. But there is no way I am leaving you alone at this party that this Gangsters throwing." She says and hits the brakes. The sound of music can be heard through the woods. I look up and we are surrounded by woods. It looks like we are in the forest. I frown.

"Are we in the forest?" I can't help but wonder.

"It looks like that. But don't worry. You got me to save you." Clara teases.

"Oh Please. I can even beat your ass. You know that. Uncle Anthony said that when he trained us." Uncle made sure we knew how to fight. He trained us for extreme situations. Just in case he comes back.

"I am not believing you." Clara says getting out the car. I come out and we both walk into the house. There are so many people around the house. There are lights on the trees too.

"Well, someday when I fight someone, you will see." We go inside the house.

"Angie, you never even hurt a fly. You can't fight." I can't believe she said that.

"That's true. You don't look like someone that can hurt another." I hear his voice. Hunter comes from behind us. He gives me a smirk and I look at Clay. She shrugs.

"You haven't seen me fight." I almost say it like a challenge, then realize that I told him that I can fight. Clara and I always practice, but never let anyone know that.

"You fight? You practice?" He asks in surprise.

"We are just kidding." Clara says chuckling. I just give him a smile.

"So, whose birthday is it?" I ask trying to change the topic.

"Mine." Mark comes with his goofish grin and stands beside Clay. She looks annoyed.

"Happy birthday." I greet him extending my hand. He shakes it, but Hunter takes my hand that Mark is currently holding and links his fingers with mine. Mark shakes his head.

"Thank you." He smiles kindly, then turns to Clay. "Aren't you going to wish me?" That sounds arrogant, but he asks her cutely. Clay rolls her eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. Happy Birthday." She wishes without looking at him. That's rude! Why is she being like this?

"Clay!" I whisper.

"Okay." She turns to him and gives him a smile. "Happy Birthday, Mark." She spits out his name.

"Come. Let's have a drink." Hunter pulls me aside pulling me with him. I happily follow him.

He gives me a drink. I take it, but I don't drink. He observes that, but says nothing. As I chat with him, I see a lot of people there looking at us... at me. Hunter pays no attention to it, but it kind of makes me nervous. Clay is standing on the other end of the room with Mark. They are having some argument. She is angry, but he is smiling.

Normally when we are out, Clara and I make sure that we are by each other's side or are at a place where we both can have an eye on each other. Uncle Anthony taught us that. Growing up with all these rules, I made sure to always follow them. Clara always rebelled. But after Uncle's death... It changed her so much. She follows his every rule now.

"Are you okay, Angel?" Hunter's voice brings me out of my thoughts. I just nod my head. "Come, let's dance." He gives me his hand.

Oh to hell with the rules! I like him and I am going to dance with him!

I take few shots of some alcohol that's on the counter that's for Hunter. It made my throat burn. He looks at me in concern and I pull him along onto the dance floor this time. The drink did make me feel something. It's strong and I don't know how, but I am dancing. The music went up high for some reason and I dance rubbing all over him. My short blue dress is not helping too.

I lose myself to the music. I smile as I slide down his body again and everyone around is cheering. Some are dancing.

"Oh fuck, Angel! You are torturing me." I hear Hunter say and he pulls me up. My leg wrap around his waist as he bends me and lifts me up while dancing. "Oh, I so want to kiss you right now." He whispers in my ear and he bites on my ear lobe. My body loses control and I want to do everything he tells me to. I don't know what gets over me. I pull him down to me and tease him sucking on his ear lobe.

"Then do it." I whisper before pulling away to look at me.

"Oh don't look at me like that. You are playing a dangerous game." He says and before I know it, we are running up the stairs, I don't know where. We are in a room and he closes the door as soon as we are in. He pins me to the door and I bite my lip. I want to kiss him. Everything in me wants me to be with him. "Oh Angel!" He whispers kissing my cheek and then my lips.

He kisses my lips slowly and softly. My mind is going blank at his touch. Tingles are running wild. I kiss him back and open my mouth. His tongue plunges in and dominates mine. I let him take control. I wrap my legs around him and he holds me in place. My hands are around his neck. I am so lost in kissing him that I do not realize him moving. I feel something soft underneath. He is laying me on his bed.

I kiss him with no care. He kisses me deeply. I roll him over and get on top of him. He rolls me over again, wanting to be on top. I feel every sense in my body submitting to him. This is so deep. We pull away to catch our breath and he keeps kissing my jaw and then my neck.

My headache comes back. He is sucking on my neck and that makes me moan. His teeth are grazing my skin there and I moan again.

"Hunter."

"Oh, Angela." He calls my full name, kissing my neck again and suddenly, I feel like someone just hit my head with a bat. I feel pain.

"Ahhhh! AHHHH! AHHHHHH!" I scream loudly. Hunter gets off me immediately. I hold my head.

"Angel! Angel, what's happening?"

I can't answer him. My head is hurting badly. Why is this happening? It hasn't hurt this much since my eighteenth birthday. I feel like throwing up. I taste blood in my mouth.

"Oh my God!" He says. The door bursts open and Clara comes in. She kneels beside me. She tries to hold me, but Hunter doesn't let her. He holds me to him. Strangely enough, I don't want him to let go. "No! What's happening to her? Why is blood coming out of her nose?" He asks her as that's when I realize that the blood on my lips is dripping from the nose.

"What were you doing?!" She asks him nearly yelling at him.

"We were just..." He trails off.

"Were you about to bite her?" She asks. Bit me?

"Of course not. I would not mark her without her permission." She shouts back. Mark? What are they talking about?

"What?" I try to say. They both look at me.

"Angel. Look at me." He speaks, but I can't.

The pain is too much. I feel like someone is hitting me over and over. Everything goes dark. I feel Hunter holding me tightly before falling unconscious.

Hunter's POV

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Angel! Call the pack doctor!" I yell at Mark who is standing there looking as shocked as I am.

"No need. Stop!" Clara shouts. Mark stops. "Don't call anyone! I knew this would happen. I just didn't think this soon!" She stands up and pulls out a small potion. She tries to take her sister from me.

"No! What is that?"

"Oh please. It is to save my sister. Move!" She pours a little in her mouth and puts it back in her pocket. "She will be unconscious for a few hours. Her body is tired. Let her rest." I don't let go. I hold her close and rock her. She lays unconscious in my arms. Something grips at my heart to see her like this. Clara is looking at me in surprise.

"What happened to her? What is it that you gave her?" I have to enough. Enough with the secrets now. "Tell me the truth." I demand. She looks at me with sympathy.

"Just wait till tomorrow."

"No." I don't want to. I need to know. This concerns my mate and I am not going to let this happen again.

"I can't." She runs out of the room taking one look at her sister with tears in her eyes and Mark follows her. I mind link Derek to come up. He is here in a minute.

"Alph-" He is about to greet me, but I cut him off.

"Take care of her. Tell me if she shows any signs of wake up." I lay her in my bed and cover her in my blanket. Taking a tissue from my nightstand, I clean her nose and lips from the blood and let her rest. I give her a kiss on the forehead.

"Yes, Alpha." He stands up straight and I leave the room.

Going through the house, I see people still in here. They are pack members. They all look in shock. I am sure they heard what happened. Her screams were really loud. I look at Kyle and give him a nod.

"Party's over. Everyone back to the pack house." He tells them and they all move out. I look around the house and go out to find Mark talking to Clara. They are talking seriously. Walking up to her, I look her in the eyes.

"You will tell me everything about her. Right. Now!" My Alpha voice comes out. My wolf is threatening to take over. She doesn't look scared.

"No." Her answer was simple.

"Clara, come one. We need to know. It's to save her." Mark begs from behind. I am not a good person when I am angry.

"I can't." She almost sounds helpless. "I won't. I don't trust you." There are tears in her eyes. "I will not let you harm her, even at the cost of my life."

"You think, I will harm her?"

"I don't know you to believe that you will protect her."

"She is my mate!" She is a werewolf. She would know that a wolf would never hurt their mate. She shakes her head at me.

"I don't believe you."

My wolf takes over at her words. Mark quickly goes to her as I turn. He is standing in front of her to protect her. She looks at me in shock.

"You... You are a... You are a red wolf." She looks shocked about it. "Oh my God!" She collapses on the rock that she is standing. "Oh my God!" Mark gets down to her.

"Clara." He calls her.

"How can this happen?" She whispers to herself.

I can't contain myself. I let out an angry howl and the woods resonate and replay with more howls.

"We didn't know there is another red wolf." She whispers.

Red wolves are rare. I have been born a red wolf. The last and only one.

"Another red wolf? What do you mean? Do you know a red wolf?" Mark asks. She looks at him, but does not reply. Her phone rings and she picks it up.

"Linda." She answers.

"Hey, Clara! I have just run the tests."

"What is the result?" She looks nervous. Mark looks me not understanding what's happening.

"They are mates. He is not a fake. Yours too. They are both true mates. There is no spell." Linda replies.

"Oh my God! Thank you, Linda. Thank you. I will call you back." She cuts the call and turns to Mark. She hugs him. He is in shock. She has put him at a distance since they met last week. "I am sorry. I am so sorry that I didn't believe you." She cries as she hugs him.

"It's okay, My Little Mate. It's okay." He accepts her. That's what mates do. We accept whatever and however our mate is. Three is running from it. There is no hiding from it. She looks at me as she hugs him. She pulls away and looks at me.

"I will tell you everything."

Who is Linda? What true mates? Why is she agreeing to tell me everything suddenly?

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

Why? Just why? Right when they are kissing. What's happening to her?

Please VOTE and COMMENT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 625 52
Sabi nila lahat may karapatang maging masaya. We all deserve to be happy. Pero bakit ako parang hindi? Hindi ba ako kasama sa mga taong deserving? Ma...
7.7K 244 82
Burvington Preparatory Academy of Excellence. Home of the "Burlie" Boys. The richest , said to be strongest and some of the most genius minds in all...
6.7K 326 7
All Is Fair In Love And War. Lord Anthony Bridgerton, the formidable head of the Bridgerton family, sets forth on a quest to secure a worthy spouse...
9.1K 317 11
Soulmate au where everyone is born without a heart, and only after you turn 18 can you get your heart if you are formally introduced to your soulmate...