The Red Wolf

By sweetchoclate9

Red wolves are the most strong, powerful and dominant wolves. They are the superior wolves. Decades ago they... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
EPILOGUE

Chapter-4

6.2K 286 9
By sweetchoclate9

Chapter-4

Angela's POV

"Another chicken soup." I yell the order to Mr. Lanson. It's closing time and it's only me, Mr. Lanson and another chef. I helped to be a waiter for today since one of them had to take a leave suddenly.

"Got it. Anything else?" He asks.

"No. That's it for now."

"Thank you for the help." He says.

"Oh, it's fine."

Going out, I wait at the counter. There is a couple enjoying themselves their meal. It's so sweet to see that. Me and Clara have always been on the run since that night. We have stayed in a place more than a year.

We never got the chance to stay and have a relationship. Clara had been in short term relationships, but since Uncle died... She stopped for some reason. We have been our own family, we have been best friends and we have been each other's everything.

The door opens and then, I see him. Hunter. I would be lying if I said that I haven't been thinking about him. He is all that's on my mind since I have seen him yesterday night. I wanted to see him today and my wish came true.

His eyes meet mine as soon as he enters. I then do the most stupid thing. I smile like... like a fool.

Stupid!

Stupid!

Stupid Angie!

Something inside me is trying to snap. My head starts hurting a little. It's aching. It's been like that since last night. I try to concentrate though. She stops there and looks at me, just like I am looking at me. The person behind him walks past him and comes to me.

"Is Mr. Lanson in there?" He asks. I frown.

"Yes. He is. You are?"

"Hi! I am Derek. It's nice to meet you." He smiles sweetly.

"I am Angela. Nice to meet you too."

"That is my friend, Hunter." He introduces him to me. That's when he walks up to me. My breath is caught in my throat. He looks so... Oh my! "Mr. Lanson is my Uncle." Derek explains, but I don't look at him. We are both still staring at each other. "Well then... I need to speak with him. I will be right back." He speaks to Hunter. Once he is gone, we both don't talk, we just stand there.

We both open our mouth to speak at the same time. That makes us chuckle. Oh, he looks so good when he smiles. Does he feel the same way I do? Does he feel it?

"Hi!" He speaks first with a smile.

"Hi!" What is wrong with me? This is your chance idiot! Say something.

"Sorry for being weird last night." He apologizes. No! Like I wasn't weird enough.

"No. I was weird too. It's..." It's so intense. "It's just..."

"I get it." He says and I smile. "I am Hunter." He gives me his hand to shake. Will I feel those tingles again? Oh, how I want to feel them!

"I am Angela." I put my hand in his and there are those tingles again. Oh my! What is this? I gasp and pull my hand away in shock.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Angela." He takes my hand and kisses the back of it gently. My mind goes into frenzy. I feel like my eyes might roll into the back of my head as his lips touched my hand. I never felt this way. It's like my whole body just came alive. I look at him and he is looking at me the same way. He stands up straight but doesn't let go of my hand. I don't want him to.

"It a pleasure to meet you too." I blush red and pull hand my away shyly. I instantly miss the tingles. I push my hair behind my ear as we stand there not knowing what to speak. I look up at him shyly and he is still staring at me with a smile. I bit my lip to stop the smile, but I can't stop it.

"You are so beautiful, Angela." He speaks and I can't believe I can blush more. He leans on the counter and my heart skips a beat.

"Thank you."

His eyes fall on my lips and my insides are melting. What is happening to me? Why is this happening to me whenever he is near me? I feel like jumping on him and kissing him! Fuck! Oh his smile is not helping with letting me control myself.

"You have a lovely smile." As soon as say that, he gives me a huge grin. Oh my! The butterflies are all over my stomach now.

"I do?" He asks in surprise. I just nod my head. "Thank you."

"You are welcome." Oh stop talking Angela! Stop opening your stupid mouth!

He chuckles and reaches his hand out to push a trendily of my hair behind. "Oh there are those beautiful eyes." He says.

Are we flirting? Oh my God! I feel like a teenage girl right now. My eyes fall on his lips. What will it feel like to kiss him?

Snap out of it.

"Um... My sister said that your nephew is in her class." I don't know what to speak of. Then I remember, she said that they are gangsters.

"Um... Yeah, he is." He looks away and stands up straight. I miss him being close to me.

"Are you a gangster?" I can't believe I just asked him that. He chuckles and scoffs.

"Gangster?" He looks amused. I bite my lip. "Who told you that?"

"My sister." This is so bad. He looks at me for a second with a smirk.

"You can say I am. But the good kind." He adds immediately.

"Okay. I am sorry that I just asked you like that."

"It's fine. It's good that you asked." He takes my hand that's on the counter and holds it. My heart is doing flips. I wet my lips. That doesn't go unnoticed by him. There is a small smile on his face. "So, Angel." I blush immediately. "Would you like to have dinner with this Gangster?" He asks. I want to jump and shout in happiness. No guy made me feel this way!

"I would like that." I would love that.

"When are you free?"

"I have an off on Wednesday and Thursday." He sighs at my reply.

"It's too long. How about Breakfast on Monday? I know that your shift starts around ten in the morning."

"How do you know that?"

"I mean, I know Mr. Lanson. The restaurant opens around eleven, so, I figured." He shrugs. "Can I have your number, Angel?" He asks sweetly. I blush as he keeps calling me that.

"My number?" Clara and I don't give out our numbers to anyone other than work place. "Um..." What do I do?

"Is there a problem?"

"No. It's just..." I look at him not knowing what to say. His smile slowly falls and my heart squeezes. No! I pull out my phone. "How about you give me your number and I will give you a missed call right now?" His smile is back on. Anything to see him happy! What the hell is wrong with me? I don't feel guilty about it though.

"That's a good idea." He gives me his number and I dial it. He gets the call. I cut it and save his number. "Here. Saved your number." He shows me his phone. He saved it under the name Angel. I smile and bite my lip to stop the blush. "What did you save me as?" He looks at my phone and I quickly hide it.

"No!" Embarrassment fills my face. He chuckles.

"Oh I have to see it now." He comes around the counter and tries to grab my phone. I hide it behind me. He grabs my arm. He holds my arms and the tingles run up and down my body this time. I laugh and he teases me still trying to reach for my phone. He gets so close to me. His hands are holding mine behind my back and his face is close to mine.

He stops for a minute. I feel his breath on my cheeks. His lips are inches away from mine. Oh my God! I look into his deep green eyes and feel lost in them. Kiss me. Kiss me now. Just as he is about to kiss me, the door opens and we come back to our senses. We pull away and my face is red. He doesn't look embarrassed at all.

I can't believe that just happened.

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

Is he a Gangster though? Really? He is like a cute thing, Angela. Things are going real slow for Hunter and he is being patient. If not usually they would have been mated by now is she was a werewolf. Tell me what you think.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 171K 43
"ကျုပ်နာမည် တော်ဝင်ယောက်ျား၊အများစုကတော့ Royalလို့ခေါ်ကြပေမယ့် ခင်ဗျားကတော့ ယောက်ျားလို့ခေါ်ချင်ခေါ်ပေါ့" "မင်းးး" Zawgyi "က်ဳပ္နာမည္ ေတာ္ဝင္ေယာက္်ား...
64.3K 1.7K 16
A girl originally from North Carolina has to move with her dad but she finds friends on the way maybe love interest.
497K 14.8K 53
17 year old Hope moves to Massachusetts when her Dad takes a job at Harvard University. she never expected the attraction she feels toward her new En...
35K 2.6K 15
Arshi's Fanfiction ❤️