The Nerd's Slut

By EroticBlisss

Alyx was always hiding in the shadows. He was known as the outsider or the shy kid in class. He didn't talk t... More

CHARACTER ANALYSIS
Chapter 1: Calculus Class
Chapter 2: Chem Lab
Chapter 3: After School
Chapter 4: 2+2=4
Chapter 5: Detention
Chapter 6: First Date
Authors Note!
Chapter 8: Taken
Chapter 9: Game Night
AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter 7: Meeting My Parents

2.7K 32 43
By EroticBlisss

Althea's POV

{TIME SKIP- 4 MONTHS AFTER GRANDPA PASSED}

Alyx has been doing better  with his grandfather passing. I'm always over at his place to keep him company but my parents are starting to suspect something. I checked the time and saw that it was 3:30 in the afternoon. My mom soon texted me; "althea sweetie when are we going to meet this boyfriend of yours. You're always at his house so it's time we meet him".

I started to panic since the last time I brought a boy over it didn't go very well. Rio was the last boy I brought over and my dad hated him instantly. I hope my dad doesn't hate Alyx. I walked over to Alyx's locker and looked at him. "Hey babe um some random number texted me I wanted to ask if you knew them" alyx said. He handed me his phone and my eyes widened at the number.

How did my dad get his number?! I read the long paragraph and started to worry. "Dear boy that's dating my daughter. I hated her last boyfriend so I hope I don't hate you to. If I do hate you I'll make sure you don't make it far with my daughter so don't do anything stupid. Hope you're not as much as a dick as her last boyfriend and maybe just maybe I'll let you come over my house to hang with my daughter. Judging by her always staying at your place every night means that you're an asshole already. Im so ecstatic to meet you. I was being sarcastic but you can't tell because you're probably stupid too" the text said.

I looked at alyx and handed him his phone back. "That number is my father. My parents want to meet you baby. Do you mind if we go to have lunch with them today?" I asked. Alyx nodded and walked with me to his car. "You have to help me pick a nice outfit I don't wanna make a bad impression on your parents." Alyx said while starting the car. I nodded and stayed quiet the whole car ride. Alyx can't meet my parents but it was going to happen eventually.

Once we got inside I started looking through his closet to find a nice dress shirt for him. Alyx went to go shower while I looked in the closet for the right shirt. I found a black shirt, a royal blue one and a dark red shirt. "Which shirt do you wanna wear alyx?" I asked. Alyx dried his hair and looked at the shirts. "I like the blue one" he said. I grinned at him since that's one I wanted him to wear too.

   I got in the shower and while I was in there alyx was getting dressed. I kept stressing about what my parents will think about him. What if they hate him too? They'll see his tattoos and think he's a bad guy. I washed my hair and soon got out the shower. I got out the bathroom and Alyx was in the closet look for shoes to wear. I dried my hair and my body and put on my dress.

   Alyx could tell I was nervous and walked over to me. "Baby stop stressing it's gonna go well okay." alyx said to calm me down. I nodded and put lotion on my legs and did my hair. I checked the time and it was 6:30. Dinner was at 7:00 so we had to finish getting ready now. Alyx was putting his watch on and grabbed the keys.

    The whole car ride I kept stressing about how this was gonna go. The worst scenario kept replaying in my head. My dad was yelling and telling alyx to get and he broke things off because of my father being rude to him. I soon snapped out of my thoughts when alyx parked in front of my house. "Baby you okay? I took the faster route on the GPS so we wouldn't be late" alyx said.

   I smiled and got out the car. I kept repeating to myself in my head, "it's going to be fine it's gonna go great". Only I can hope since my father is a pain in my butt. Alyx knocked on the front door and held my hand. He was shaking a bit I could tell he was nervous too. My mother opened the door and smiled at us both.

    "My beautiful daughter is finally back. You must be Alyx. I've heard a lot about you and I can't wait to hear more about you" my mother said to him. Alyx smiled and walked inside with me. My house wasn't big and luxurious like his but it was a good sized house. My family was big and I was scared for alyx to meet my older brothers Lucas and Calvin. They're very brutal to the guys I bring over.

    Alyx greeted my father with a nice stern handshake and smiled. "Hello sir, I'm Alyx. It's very nice to finally meet you" alyx said to my father. My father only nodded and sat down. The whole dinner my mother was asking alyx about his life and school. "Sweetie where are your parents i was hoping to meet them too" my mother said.

   Alyx cleared his throat and spoke, "well um my parents passed away when I was younger due to a burglary that ended badly. I was living with my grandfather but he passed away a few months ago". My mother dropped her fork and quickly apologized to him for bringing up his parents. He forgave her and said she didn't have to apologize since she didn't know.

   I looked at my dad and he finally spoke up. "So alyx what are your grades and where do you see yourself in the next few years". He can never have a normal dinner without bringing up school it's so annoying. "I have a 4.3 GPA and have all honors classes sir. I see myself being the CEO of a company since my grandfather passed it down to me when he passed". My father looked impressed for once and o even saw a grin on his face.

{ hey he might actually like alyx that's a good thing!}

   My brothers glared at alyx the whole dinner until my mother dismissed us from the table. My brother Lucas soon walked over to Alyx and I with Calvin and talked to him. "You sure as hell don't look like an honors student. What are you intentions with our sister buddy and if you get her pregnant I can promise you right now you won't see to live another day". Alyx chuckled and looked at them both before saying, "my intentions are to make her happy and to cherish her and I won't get her pregnant just yet id want to get married before doing that".

    My brothers looked at him with anger and shock. I glared at my brothers and they knew that was their que to step off. "He's not a douche like you the last one baby sis so he's safe for now". I rolled my eyes and showed alyx around the house. "Your room is adorable babe you have so many trophies in here" alyx said.

    He was right about me having a lot of trophies but he doesn't know the pain I had to go through to get them. When I was younger my dad was my coach and he sure as hell didn't step off during practice because of it. He pushed me even harder because I was his daughter. I wanted to quit many times but he didn't give me the chance to. I had to play perfectly so the scouts would see me and give me offers.

   My dad pushed all of us to work hard. Calvin plays soccer and he's wanted to quit multiple times but my dad didn't let him either. Lucas couldn't quit basketball because my father always said to him, "if you quit you're not my son and once you go off to college don't even think about coming back. I didn't raise quitters". Lucas hates my father for now he pushed him when he played sports but then he got injured. Even then during physical therapy my father pushed him past his limits to get him back into playing.

    My mother always told him he was going too hard on us but he didn't listen. He only cares about telling his friends how his kids are such great athletes and how they'll make it big one day. Alyx walked around my room and found my stuffed bunny from when I was a kid. "What's this little guys name" he asked. I smiled and walked towards him. "That is Mr.Hopps he got me through a lot when I was a kid. He still does when I just need to relax you know". Alyx grinned and put him back on the shelf.

   My father called us both and we went downstairs to speak to him. "Alyx do you play any sports? I would really hope so because if not I don't think I'll let you and my daughter keep dating you'll take up her time and she needs to focus on volleyball" my father spoke. I soon realized alyx didn't play a sport so we would have to lie to my dad and say he does. Alyx soon spoke and I was shocked with what he said. "I'm actually in wrestling sir and I do boxing as well". My father looked impressed yet again and looked at me.

    "You picked a good one here Althea. I like him so far but let's hope he doesn't fuck up his chances". Alyx smiled a bit and shook his hand again. Alyx and I walked outside and sat on the front porch. "My mom wants me to stay here more often now. Is that okay since you'll be by yourself in that big house?" I asked. Alyx kissed my hand and looked at me. "Baby I'll be okay and I'll come over when I'm allowed to. We'll still see each other and now that I "wrestle" I'll have to try out since the season is starting soon". I smiled and kissed him softly.

   Alyx was the first boyfriend that I had that really let me doing my own stuff. Rio never let me go anywhere unless it was home, his place or to go to practice. Alyx let me do my own thing and I really like that about him. He trusts me a lot more than Rio did too. I like what I have with alyx and I'm glad we're official now too. Things have been great lately and I hope they stay that way too. I don't know what could ruin what alyx and I have and I'm hoping nothing ever does ruin what he and I have.

    My mom soon called us inside for dessert and we both went inside. We saw key lime pie and apple pie on the dinning table. Alyx and I both looked at each other and smirked. My mother seemed confused and looked at us both. "You like key lime pie and apple pie don't you sweetie? If not we do have ice cream if you're allergic to anything in the pies". Alyx shook him head and smiled at my mom. "No ma'am actually these two are my favorite kind of pies. They both look delicious but it would be rude of me to have both since I am a guest in your home".

    My mother smiled and put her hand on his shoulder. "Sweetie you can get a slice of each of you'd  like. There enough pie for everyone okay don't worry". Alyx nodded and my mom severed eveyone some pie. I've never seen alyx so excited to eat pie before until today. My moms pie was really good but to alyx he looked like he was in heaven when he was eating. " ma'am I've never had such amazing pie in my life" alyx said. My mother smiled and thanked alyx.

    I checked the time and it was 7:45. Alyx helped my mom clean the dishes and fix the table. While alyx was drying the plates my mom pulled me aside. "Honey he's really polite and he's so quiet. You got a good one and your father told me he's in wrestling too. I'm so proud of you". I smiled and hugged her tightly. Everyone said good bye to alyx and I walked him to the car. "I'll pick you up tomorrow morning before school okay baby" alyx said. I nodded and kissed him. I walked up to the porch while he drove off.

    Tonight went a lot better than I thought since my dad can be rude. I'm happy the family liked him and I'm glad he had a fun time as well. I can't wait for our 3 month anniversary coming up. I know alyx had something planned but I just don't know what yet. I'm kinda nervous to find out too but we'll have to wait and see.

A/N: hello readers i know you guys have been waiting for this update but I have been recently not been mentally well due to the passing of a very close family member. I will try and update regularly and for the other book I am updating that one as well. I love you guys and I wanted it thank you all for getting this book to 11k reads. I can't believe I reached that since I wrote for fun. I hope you all are having a wonderful day. Love you guys and have a great week!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

My Allay By ~ J x

Teen Fiction

38 2 11
Alone, Abandoned, Depressed. Mia is living a hard life. Everyone who comes into her life, leaves. Nice people end up leaving her and the people who t...
180K 5K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...
14K 386 17
!!!WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE, ABUSE, AND SELF HARM ARE MENTIONED IN THIS STORY!!! Alyx had their whole life planned out, they would become a...
182 0 54
What started as a game for popular and attractive students turned into Zoey wanting to find a real relationship. She wanted to win the dating games...