It feels like stealing hearts

By sobbingbecausebands

Noah, a tattoo artist in Baltimore hates the idea of relationships and going out on dates. But what happens... More

Ch1. Blind dates and tattoo guns
Ch3. Blow up dolls, butter chicken & Tour
ch4 Captain Chunk for prez
Ch5 Kisses on cheeks.

Ch2 Pick up lines, Love stories and Punching bags

23 1 0
By sobbingbecausebands

~Noah~

The entire drive overto the studio, I was giving myself a lame ass pep talk while changing the song every 30 seconds. I pulled up outside the studio fifteen minutes after nine, thanking the unusual large amount of traffic for making me late. Jack was leaning up against a street lamp in a pair of black skinny jeans, an old Green Day band shirt and a black jacket. Taking a deep breath, I climbed out of my beat up red jeep wrangler and made my way around the hood of the car towards Jack.

‘”Do you know your ABC’s? Because I want to the give you the fourth letter of the alphabet, when you show up looking like that.” And the smirk was back on Jack’s face, like it had never left as his eyes ran over my body

“Jack, save your breath, your lines aren’t going to work on me tonight.” I replied rolling my eyes at the Rockstar in front of my and folded my arms over my chest.

“What about tomorrow?” He cocked an eyebrows at me and tipping his head to the right. “Then will I get you to fall for a line?”

“I mean you can try but I’ll give you a heads up and let you know now that it will probably fail” I turned on my heel and headed back to my side of the car. “Get in loser, we are going partying.”

~

Jack interlaced our fingers as we walked through the warehouse converted apartment that was full of people, mostly girls giving me glares over the fact that I was there with Jack and they weren’t. I was pulled over to the kitchen that was doubled as the bar where Jack let go of my hand and began bro hugging his band mates.

“Damn girl, I think something just dropped. My Jaw” Alex Winked at me once Jack moved to introduce me to Alex, Rian and a blonde girl in a white dress in between them.

“Aw shit, I was hoping it was your balls, Gaskarth.” I sighed in disappointment and shook my head causing Rian to spit out his drink and cough.

“Keep looking like you do in that dress and you might get to see them tonight.” Alex retorted, unfazed by my remark.

“Sorry, I didn’t pack my magnifying glass today.” I shrugged, Jack snorted next to me, lightly putting an arm around my waist. In the car I had asked why he had needed a fake girlfriend at the party, when there would be heaps of girls there to keep him entertained.  All I was told was that there people from the record label that were over his womanizing ways and one thing lead to another and Jack told them that he had a girlfriend. Which he doesn’t. And here I was because there were people from the label here tonight.

“A girl that can stand her ground. I like you already.” The blonde girl, smiled holding out her hand. “Ella, childhood friend of these assholes and Zack, where ever the hell he has gone to.”

“Noah, Jacky-o’s girlfriend for the night” I replied shaking her hand with a smile. Once I let go, Jack handed me a shot of what looked like whiskey and we all raised our glasses before downing our shots, then the worst thing to happen to this earth happened. Love story by Taylor swift began to play.

“Oh shit, this is my song!” Ella squealed before grabbing my hand and pulling me to the make shift dance floor. “WE WERE BOTH YOUNG WHEN I FIRST SAW YOU”

“I CLOSED MY EYES AND THE FLASH BACK STARTS, I AM STANDING THERE” I Joined in and we began making the dance moves up as we went along.  We danced the entire song, not caring that people were watching us, I am sure I saw Zack filming this at one point.

“CAUSE WE WERE BOTH YOUNG WHEN I FIRST SAW YOOOOUUUUU” Ella and I sung before falling into each other’s arms. Jack and Zack cheered as they bought us over another drink, of whiskey and coke. Jack leaned into kiss me, but I moved my head just in time for his lips to land on my cheek.

“Dance with me.” He whispered as his lips lingered near my ear. I nodded in response as the first line of Tik Tok by Ke$ha came on and I wrapped an arm around his neck as one of his arms slithered around my waist and we began to dance the night away.

~

My head was pounding when I came around the next morning. I slowly opened my eyes to find two things. One, there was light streaming through the window, indicating it was after 9 and the second thing was that the bed I was in, was not my own. Sitting up slowly, the sound of paper crunching filled my ears. I looked down to find a pink sticky note under my palm

Without reading the note, I slowly climbed out of the warm bed, sighing in relief to find I was still in my dress. I grabbed my shoes from the bedroom floor, and found my way out of the room and to the kitchen where there was a fresh pot of coffee waiting, with a glass of water and some pain killers beside it.

“Morning.” A voice spoke up behind me, causing me to jump out of my skin and spill a little bit of water. I slowly turned to find Jack, looking worse than I felt, holding up a brown paper bag. “Bagels”

“Too loud.” My voice lower than his voice. I am sure he had spoken in a normal inside voice, but when there is hangover involved, it all sounds like shouting. I downed the tyneol and water, wincing at the bad taste as the painkillers slid down my dry throat. “I should go, thanks for the Tyneol and the bed.”

“Wait.” Jack spoke a little quieter as I began to make my way to the door. “Can I see you again? Like, maybe on a proper date?”

“I don’t think so, Jack.” I stood on my tippy toes to kiss his cheek and lingered there for a second before whispering that I was sorry and leaving.

~

After getting home, I saw the time and realised I had to hurry because I had a session at the studio today with Carter. I sent her a message telling her, to come in half an hour later so I could take a decent shower, and get ready without going into work in a thrown together outfit and smell of various liquors.

Once I had dried off and fixed my hair, I threw on my favorite pair of ripped black skinny jeans, red crop top and a pair of black pumps. I added my Mickey Mouse navel bar and changed over my plugs before grabbing my glasses and headed out of the apartment. After I had left Jacks I had gotten a taxi home, deciding to pick my car up after work, the entire taxi ride, I spent on Instagram, looking at photos that had been posted last night and making inappropriate comments on them and sassing people that had posted hate comments about me.

“Finally!” Carter sighed in relief as I walked through the doors of the studio. She looked too girly to be in a tattoo studio, in her red mini skirt and white tank top. “You have a lot of explaining to do about last night!”

“What about it?” I asked, squeezing past her, and headed over to my station to set up.

“You AND Jack Barakat, ring any goddamn bells?” She asked in an annoyed tone following after me, Bear gave her a stern look and she trudged back to the waiting area.  

“It wasn’t a big deal.” I shrugged, as I began to sketch the dream catcher thigh piece she had requested. “We just went to a party, drank whiskey and danced to Justin Bieber.”

“You hate Justin Bieber.” She pointed out. “You said that you hate his voice so much that you wouldn’t be surprised if the police were now using his songs as torture devices.”

“I believe I also said that Justin is the reason dinosaurs no longer exist, they heard he was coming and left.” I continued on with one of the many things I had said about that boy. “However it is amazing what I do with whiskey in my system.”

“Or who you do.” I heard her mutter, I rolled my eyes art her and finished hersketch before ordering her over to my station. “I am going to kill you when this is over.”  Carter muttered as I tattooed her thigh, I had only been going for 5 minutes and still had a while to go. The bell above the door rang and a familiar voice filled the air.

“There she is.” The voice belonged to Ella. I took a quick pause I looked over, smiling at her and saw Alex next to her.

“Noah!” Carter whispered at me. “Alex Gaskarth is here, in skinny jeans. Oh Jesus help me.”

“Gaskarth & Ella, come over here.” I called over to them, from the corner of my eye I saw carter glaring at me. Alex walked on over, with a smug look on his face and Ella skipped along behind him. “Alex and Ella this is my best friend Carter Darling, and Carter you know who that is because you used to kiss your posters of him and this is Ella childhood friend.”

Alex grabbed a chair from one of the other artist’s station, since it was Sunday it was only Bear and I here, and sat on the other side of Carter and I went back to tattooing. “So Carter, do you still kiss your posters of me?”

“Shut the fuck up Gaskarth and hold my hand or I will use you as a punching bag to get through this pain.” She spoke through gritted teeth as I let out a small chuckle.

“Well aren’t you just adorable?” Alex smiled sarcastically at her but held out his hand, and interlaced their fingers together. It was so cute that I was going to be sick.

“Yes, I am a real goddamn keeper.” Her voice came out harsh, but she sucked in a deep breath at the end of the line, apparently something I hit a shallow area on her small thighs.

“So have you heard the news?” Ella asked, as she walked over sitting on Alex’s lap. Apparently Carter was squeezing Alex’s hand pretty tight, seeing as he was now wincing.

“That Jack wants me to go on a real date with him?” I deadpanned, resisting the urge to roll my eyes.

“No, The record label didn’t quite believe your acting skills last night, so Jack told them you are coming on tour with us

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.3K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 63.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 36K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
611K 30.9K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...