Hololive Members x Reader

By SimpOfHuTa0

I was reading DonutKakyoin's story and was so enamored with it when all of a sudden I reached the current end... More

Disclaimer
Bio
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
HOOLYYY FFFFFFFFF
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Hey, guys? Quick question.
The End.

Chapter 1:

1.8K 28 22
By SimpOfHuTa0

Author's note: I have never played CS:Go before so... I don't know if any of the stuff I say will be correct.

Your eyes flutter open as your senses boot up to the feeling of your nice, warm bed under you and the weighted blanket above you. The smell of cotton greets you as the first rays of the rising morning sun stream through your window. You were always pretty averse to waking up in a timely manner when you were younger, but as you grew up you quickly developed the habit of getting up early, no matter how little sleep you get. You peer to your left at the alarm clock. 4:30 AM. Time for breakfast, I see! You pull the weighted blanket gently off of yourself, and kick up. The sheer strength of your legs lifts you off of the bed and flips you forward. You land on the bed with a crouch, then hop off the bed.

You head into the kitchen. Picking up the pan, you place it onto the stove, but don't turn it on yet. You open the fridge, and pick the first thing that catches your eye. Pizza dough? Well, alright then, you're having pizza for breakfast, you suppose. You begin prepping everything you need, and when you're ready, you begin!

10 Minutes Later...

Your pizza's been in the oven for a bit now, and you've taken the time while waiting to wash your cooking utensils. With a final fancy twirl to shake the water off your knife using centrifugal force, you throw the knife over your shoulder. You turn your head smugly to see it land perfectly in the knife case. That was the last thing to wash. You turn to the timer you set. If you've timed everything correctly, it should go off in three, two, one-

DING

Aha, perfect! You power off the oven, and pull your oven mitts on. You open the oven to the sight of the perfect pizza: the crust perfectly riding the line between too crunchy and too mushy, the tomato sauce being perfectly camouflaged by the bubbling, molten cheese layer that covered it. You pull your pizza out of the oven, and set it down gently on a plate. You remove the oven mitts from your hands and take your plate towards the table where you eat.

Though you live alone, your table is rather long, and pretty luxurious. Then again, you do live a pretty luxurious life, so you supposed it was to be expected. You set the plate down and pull up a seat for yourself, not having forgotten to bring yourself some utensils. You sat, and began to tuck in. You had a couple hours before you were to start streaming, might as well eat slow since there was nothing much else to do.

Though you savored every bite of that pizza, you finished by 5 AM, and headed back to your room to access the bathroom where your morning business would take place. After taking a bath, washing your face, and brushing your teeth, you exit the shower buck naked. That was one of the privileges of living alone, you didn't need to have your clothes on all the time. The feeling of freedom was refreshing. It was only 6AM, and your stream was scheduled to start at 8. Being incredibly, incredibly bored, you got into bed, pulled up your iPad, and logged onto YouTube.

Though you were an extremely large YouTuber, you were always a fan of browsing the smaller channels on the internet. You were a pretty big fan of Thomas the Tank Engine too (though people didn't know), and always enjoyed watching the content put out by its fandom. Recently you'd gotten really intrigued with a person named "SheffieldNo14Productions," being rather appreciative of their content. Today, however, something in your feed caught your eye.

"C... S... Go?" You pondered out loud. It looked like a pretty old game, but it still seemed to have an at least decent player-base. "Hm." You said. You closed out YouTube and pulled up Twitter. Tweeting to your followers: "I've discovered a game today called CS:Go. Should I play it?" And... send. There we go. Let's give it... 5 minutes or so.

Sure enough, 5 minutes later when you reloaded the page, your twitter notifications were absolutely shattered with people going "YES OMG HE'S GONNA PLAY IT" or "HOLY CRAP HE HASN'T PLAYED IT?" You took that as a resounding yes, and (after putting on some clothes) headed to your gaming room to change the stream title.

You were very, very proud of your gaming setup. A white, clean desk that curved around and attached itself to two walls of the room, with a shelf running above it. Three monitors hooked up to one pc, a pc so powerful NASA wishes they had one like it. A second pc, smaller and less powerful, rested on the side of the desk attached to the left wall. A custom keyboard and mouse, both so sensitive to inputs that they reacted within half a milisecond of input. Consoles lined the shelves of this room, with an entire bookcase on the right wall, entirely devoted to games. The room's walls were a gentle white, soundproof and equipped with a high-quality stereo system if you ever just wanted to relax. Play buttons lined the back wall, too, right next to the door.

As you enter the room you are greeted by a notification on your screen: Stream in 30 minutes. You chuckle, and hop into the seat, pulling your headphones on. You hopped onto the internet to do a little more research on CS:Go, learning the basic gist of the game in no time. Installing the game took no time at all, thanks to the special WiFi line you paid for to have specifically routed to your house and your house only. One part of you wanted to open the game early, to get a little taste of the game, but another part wanted to share that experience with the viewers. Fortunately for them, you chose the latter, and so your entire journey would be shared with them. Setting yourself an alarm for 7:55, you log onto Minecraft for a bit to play that hardcore world you've been streaming for the past few days.

Your alarm rings. Luckily, you'd already gotten home after mining a stack of diamonds with your fortune pickaxe, and you were able to log off quickly and get OBS booted up in no-time. You started the stream a little early, at 7:59, to give the viewers a chance to pile up for just a minute. Finally, at 8:00, you turned off the loading screen and started capturing the game screen. Your iconic shades and mask popped up on the webcam, the same shades and mask you wore on your very first video, as you sat back and got ready to greet your viewers.

(P.S. your mask is a black mask with a glitch-style pattern, while your shades are simply pure black, The Matrix-style)

Y/N: Wassup chat! How're y'all doing today, ladies, gentlemen, everyone in between?

Your chat was flooded with two things:

"Great!"

"Get to the game, we wanna see you play!"

Y/N: Alright, alright, I can tell you're excited. Anyway, I asked you guys on Twitter if you guys wanted me to play this game called CS:Go, and a lot of you said yeah. Now, I actually haven't played this game before, so gimme a bit to adjust my sensitivity and crosshair.

You wasted no time, getting your settings down within two minutes. Your sensitivity was perfect and your crosshair provided you with a lot of vision.

Y/N: Alright, chat! Let's just... get into this I suppo- Jesus, wow.

A 500$ donation from an anonymous user gave him pretty much all the tips he'd need to boss the game.

Y/N: Well... anonymous user... Thank you for the donation!

You logged onto a game on an Asian server. The server filled up almost instantly.

Y/N: Holy f- that was fast.

Before long, the game started. Two people immediately rushed for the bomb. Calliope Mori and Gawr Gura, according to the letters that spelled out their names.

Y/N: Anime profile pictures, eh? Well, let's get a deagle I suppose.

Since he was wholly focused on the game, he didn't notice chat going "LMAO IT'S CALLI AND GURA" and "HOLY CRAP HE'S IN A VTUBER LOBBY LMAO."

You decide to follow the two people with the bomb towards A. They're still sticking together. Probably in a discord call or something.

They rounded a corner, only to be promptly shot down by someone with a deagle. Given the bullet trajectory, you had a rough estimate of where the guy was, all it took now was a bit of reaction time and-

Without even flinching, you took the guy out with a headshot. Bomb Site A stood in front of you. Knowing the enemies were likely hidden in the various corners, you ran in facing left and shot. One guy down immediately, and then you crouched so that the bullet behind you wouldn't hit. A quick shot from your bullet took him out. Second guy down.

Calli and Gura POV

Calli: Holy crap, this guy is insane!

Gura: He's really really good! And to think that he's such a low level too.

Calli: Okay, we're definitely getting carried.

Y/N POV

Two men left on their team, only me left on mine. I see, I see. That crate ought to help hide me.

You crouched behind the crate, hearing the sounds of defusing not long after. With one swift shot you dealt with the counter-terrorist. The other one came running back. He'd barely even rounded the corner when

BANG

Phew, I did it! I actually did it!

Y/N: Oh my god chat that was so tense... but anyway I think I'm getting the hang of this game. It's actually rather fun!

Chat was going really wild at this stellar first performance, and over the next few rounds, you proved that it wasn't a fluke; killing pretty much everybody in the match and winning by an absolute landslide!

Calli and Gura POV (also for future reference, U/N means username, like an in-game name.)

Gura: Wooow, he got pretty much all of the kills that game.

Calli: Who do you think he is?

Gura: Wait, his username is (U/N)... can it be???

Calli: There's no way.

Gura: Check his stream, check his stream!

Calli: Gura, we're still streaming.

Gura: Ah, right... Sorry everyone!

Though the two Hololivers couldn't check his stream themselves, the chat was exploding with comments telling them that it really is him. Gura noticed first.

Gura: Calli...! Chat's telling me it's really him!

Calli: Oh, I see, an unintentional collab!

Gura: Should we send him a friend request on Discord?

Calli: Well he does put his discord tag in the description of his streams.

Gura nearly fell off her chair with excitement!

Y/N POV

Phew, that was one hell of a match.

Y/N: Alright chat, I think we'll play another few games and the-

You were interrupted by the sound of a discord notification. Chat was filled with "Accept their friend requests!"

Y/N: Accept their friend requests? Whose?

You check discord. At the very top of your friend requests (there were a lot) were two people named Gawr Gura and Calliope Mori. The same people you played with in-game.

Y/N: I see, I see. Since y'all seem to know a lot about them, is there anything you can tell me?

Chat quickly brought you up to speed with pretty much all you needed to know about them.

Y/N: Ahh... I see. Hololive V-Tubers, eh? Alright. Well then, without further ado, chat, let's accept these friend requests!

You clicked twice. Almost immediately after accepting, Gura sent you a message.

J-join their discord call? Already?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: I've completely rewritten some parts so if some bits don't make sense please tell me, it's 10 PM rn and my concentration is a bit all over the place. Anyway, back to the author's message.

Are you liking the story so far? If so, that's great! If not, tell me where I can improve.

Also, I know I've already introduced Calli and Gura, but please tell me whether or not you want this story to be centered around EN, JP, or both! (sorry, not too familiar with many others, still relatively new to the Hololive community.)

If you guys vote EN, do the comment thing here! (yes I'm also pretty new to Wattpad)

If you guys vote JP, do the comment thing here!

If you guys vote both, do the comment thing here!

Thanks for reading guys, I hope to be able to update soon!

-Simp0FHuTa0

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

504K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 54.7K 101
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
29.7K 641 20
Gensokyo...The Land of Illusions...yeah, never heard of it. Most people haven't anyways. It's rare that anyone from the outside ends up there. One bo...
60.4K 2.6K 39
A sequel to Don't play games with Mr. and Mrs. Gangleader. Tyler and Haylee have there hands full trying to raise not just two kids but they are als...