AvNeil Os Collection

By WaveTeal

One shot collection of Avni and Neil, Avneil! Will keep adding as I keep writing more. Please, Follow me ⏺ Sh... More

Game Of Seduction - Shot 1
Game Of Seduction - Last Part
The Sexy Trainer - Part 1
The Sexy Trainer - Part 2
The Sexy Trainer - Part 3
The Sexy Trainer - Last Part
Finding Miss Perfect - Last Shot

Finding Miss Perfect - Shot 1

879 84 17
By WaveTeal

Shot 1

~

Early afternoon, my classes are finished ages ago. But instead of reaching home, I am still stuck in a nearby cafe with rage submerging from each side!!

It's longspun that I have suppressed all the wrath but today after witnessing what he did I am wishing he doesn't speak a word more. Because then that slap would be inevitable from my side!!

"Listen...You don't know anything about us...So don't you dare say..." He yelled into my face while getting all red in anger!

"Shut up...How dare you hurt her feelings like a blind?? Dare you yell at me!" I couldn't help but land a smack right on his clenched jaw!

Instantly I witnessed her caring hands stroking that same side I slapped, "Oh my god...Neil...Are...Are you ok...??" Her eyes were filled with concern as well as quandary!

Throwing a quick gaze at me, she pouted, "Come on...Why did you slap him...Woh dill ka bura nahin hain...Please tum meri wajah se aise Neil ko galat mat samjho please..".

"See?? She can't even bear any pain inflicted upon you...And you?? Always in the rush to hurt her...What do you even think of yourself??" I hissed back at Neil who stood there silently, "Harwaqt alfazein bayan zaroori nahin hoti!!" And he broke his silence with that thing which got way over my little head!!

"Please both calm down..." I heard Omkara's panicked voice while closing my eyes shut to take a deep breath!!

Om is right. Maybe I should get a hold on myself. But then the day I first entered this college came flashing right before my eyes.

It was my first day at the college and my eyes spotted that guy simply clad into his whites like a prince. He was so simple yet distinguishable from the heavy crowds!!

When he crossed me with that sexy chiseled jaw being absolutely clenched, I couldn't count the flutterings my heart executed at that moment!!

Dreamy is what I would call him!!

First hour and I was already crushing badly on some guy!! What's wrong with me!!

And bam!! I was welcomed grandly by one of the pillars!!

"Miss...Are you ok??" And when I heard his soothing voice there was no saving anymore!!

But then I realized how foolish I must have been looking to be banging my damn head into some pillar because my precious eyes had their attention glued at someone else!!

"I...I am ok..." Somehow mumbled in all nervousness as my eyes were slowly hoisting up to meet his!!

When I took the first glance of his dark browns it left me in the pitfall!! A deep realm of the unknown!

"Cool..." A single nod and I see him leaving quite instantly while I was still stricken in my Dreamworld!!

He is even quite helpful, isn't it?! Amongst so many people only he came to ask if I was fine or not!! So cute!!

But then again he was the one who was in my vicinity so...Yeah, whatever!! Still, he seems really nice with such a manly posture and chivalry!!

However, it took me a whole two minutes to remember that his beautiful dark browns were kind of emitting an amused type of look as I must have gawked wide like an idiot!!

Somehow gathering myself I entered the class and settled myself on my seat when someone called for me, "Hello...My name is Omkara..." As soon as I turned, saw a friendly warm smile is waiting for me!!

"Hi...Omkara... I smiled back at him!!" This institution is filled with cute boys or what!!

"I erm...Saw...I mean...Are you ok?? You can call me Om!" That cute boy gestured towards my forehead as I grew red with embarrassment, "Where are you from??" He sounded genuinely caring for some reason!

Another witness of my foolish stunts!! But a friendly one it seems!!

"I am fine. Thanks for asking. I was hoping nobody saw that.."

"Oh. I should have asked you right away.

I didn't want to make you uncomfortable.

Anyway... Leave that...Guess we will have few classes together...

Friends??"

"Sure..." I smiled widely as nothing I loved more than directness and Omkara indeed had clarity in him!!

It was lunch break when I was busy arranging my locker and some tornado rushed right in me!!

Before I would even realize it, I was on the ground and water spilled all over my beautiful locker which was absolutely turned into a soaked garbage by now!!

"What the hell...Dekh ke Nahin chal sakti?? God!! Ye kiya kiyah!!" My short temper decided to give attendance immediately!!

As I found silence from the other side, I turned and found an angel like creature gaping at me with her perplexed vision!!

She is cute as a furry ball and stupefied like the deer caught in headlights while I heard her meek stutter, "Woh...Main... Maine...Aapko dekha nahin...I ...I am so...Sorry...Main ye sab...Abhi saf kar doongi!!" Her innocence sent jolts of guilt in me instantly!!

"How dare you talk to her like that...She didn't do it on purpose fyi!!" And came his raging voice behind both of us as he royally ignored me and went straight to that girl who was cutely flicking her dress to get rid of water and dirt!!

I couldn't believe I would see Mr. Perfect again within the same day!! However, his glaring eyes didn't resemble anything like the morning!!

"Neil...Inki koi galti nahin hain... It's all my fault I stumbled on her locker .." Thanks to her, I got to know about Mr. Perfect's name!

Neil!

And that name along with that stern expression on his face made Neil look even dreamier!!

This girl is so damn lucky!!

"Pata hain mujhe...But still baat kehne ka ek tarika hota hain...

Aur Tum bhi na, kitni bar bola hain dekh ke chala karo...Kaha lagi hain??" Then only I noticed blood trickling from her knee while following his scrutinizing gazes!!

Damn, he is so caring towards her!! And how could I not calculate he must not be single!! Of course, a guy like him would have someone!!

It's her knee which was bleeding but I envied confessing how good both complimented each other!!

"Knee pe...Abhi danto maat itnaa. Main tumhare paas hi toh aa rahi thi na...Ouchhh!!" She cutely pouted as Neil made her sit on the nearby bench, meticulously inspecting her bloody knee, "Toh bhagne ki kiya zaroorat thi?? Abhi chup chap yahan baithi raho Avni..."

Hmm so her name is Avni!! Sweet!

"Par inka locker...I spoilt it na..."

"I will fix it...You don't even dare to move...Dekho toh kitna zor se laga hain...Kyun pareshan karti ho mujhe itna Avni!!!" She clutched on the fabric near his shoulders when Neil was busy wiping wound.

It was not that deep but he was agitated like someone have torn innocent flowers from his garden!!

I would be blind if I can't see the profound love mingling between both of them!!

"I am Sorry na...Neil. Dekho an kaan pakad ke sorry mere Neelluu.."

"Huh...You got yourself hurt and ruined someone's stuff too ..As usual I have to fix your mess!! And don't call me Neelu!!! GGgrr!!" Their sweet banter melted me so much that I was smiling profoundly!!

"It's...It's ok... It was just an accident..." I said adding another smile while both looked at me as if finally realizing my presence, "I am also sorry for shouting so badly...Avni, is that your name right??

Main woh thoda pareshan hoon...I newly moved into this city...So trying to adjust...Kahi aur ka gussa kahin aur nikal gaya...Please mujhe maaf kardo..." It was just the starting that everything between us eased up!!

Days were passing and I was now quite attentive towards my studies.

Amidst I was witnessing Neil and Avni's cute bantering sessions too. They had a friendship which people would die for. Often Neil would walk Avni over to her house after the classes end. And she would bring dishes for him almost every day which both would savor during lunchtime!!

But then sometimes they argue so much and would stop talking to each other completely. Guess sign of a healthy relationship and friendship as well!

"God...Ye Neil aur Avni...How much they both fight and patch up! One minute both are best buddies and next can't even see eye to eye! If someone goes to solve issues it turns out everything is resolved in their own personal haven!"

I smiled hearing Omkara grumble all of that, "Hahaha, that's true. But I guess love does that to you. Both of them love each other so much. However, if I had a cute girlfriend like Avni I can't even think of making her angry or sad!"

"Girlfriend?? Avni is not Neil's girlfriend. They are just friends. Buddies. Best buddies!"

"What the hell! How's that possible. Don't you try your lame jokes on me!!" I was shocked beyond comprehension thinking Omkara must be pranking me!!

"I am not joking silly. Go and ask them if you don't believe me."

"I, of course, don't believe you Even look at them right now!" I gestured in the distance where Neil had his right hand coiled over Avni's throat and shoulder while with the left hand he was holding some book which both seemed to be reading upon!!

Soon Avni snatched the book away and hit over his head, messing his hair while grinning widely. Neil started a running spell behind her but that cute thing got away like an enchantment!!

"That's exactly how besties look like..." Omkara pointed at Avni's giggling face as Neil threatened to chase her again.

"Then how come both are singles?? Don't tell me there is none in the college who likes either of them. Especially look at Avni. She is such a beautiful soul...Except you & a handful, I don't see any boy lurking around her..." My logical mind was not ready to buy any of the "just friends" crap!

"But Neil won't approve any of the boys coming even in the proximity of Avni. I am her rakhi brother so I am allowed!"

"And you'd still say he is not her boyfriend? I mean who does this?"

"You have known Neil from two months now. You should have guessed how possessive he is towards his friends."

"Possessive? So much for a friend? But why only Avni? And why he never talks to any other girl?"

"Calm down. He is just focused into his studies. Don't kill me for telling this but you know Avni has been trying to fix him with some girl from other class. That girl begged her to be Neil's girlfriend."

"Seriously? I am getting sick now. Those two idiots. Are they both blind?

Avni has gone nuts. I am sure Neil won't agree ever!"

"He..Umm agreed. I guess there is some date tomorrow. Avni is accompanying too. But truly speaking I was also having the same thoughts as you." This was another start where I witnessed Avni going through so many turmoils of emotions because of that stupid best friend of hers!

Neil would agree to go on the dates insisting Avni to be there too. Then probably when he is satisfied with hurting Avni, he would call the date off giving vague reasons!

And today coming back to the present, this is the third time it's happening! For this instance, I was the bait!

To end their farce of friendship, the hide and seek game where both idiots actually love each other, I had no problem becoming the bait and declare my undying love for Neil which was actually non-existent!

The crush I had for him turned to respect that same day when he yelled at me for Avni. His Avni!

The moment I first knew his name taken so lovingly through Avni's pout, he belonged to Avni in my eyes. Avni's Sapphire! Her Neelu! The name he doesn't allow anyone but her to tease with!

But as dense as both airheads are with their foolishness I am not so sure if they themselves realized the truth of their relationship!

I could clearly see how Avni was striving hard to control her quivering pitch. Or how her restless hands were twisting the fringe of her stole.

Neil, who kept silently observing his bestie simply throw a smile at me. That was one of the saddest of smiles I have seen!

"So let's plan a date alone?" I offered, lining my fingertips with the juice glass, "Let's go hiking together in the mountains together. Only you and me. Let's go tomorrow itself." Deliberately putting emphasis on the sentence 'you and me' while peering towards Avni with the corner of my eyes, "You should know that you look really handsome in white Neil. Will you please wear a white shirt on our next date. Not that you are looking any less hotter in the black as well.

Umm. the date...So What say Neil"

That desolated soul in Avni must be cursing me inwardly for flirting with Neil like that! But just a teensy bit more!

...To Be Continued...

Last Part After 60+ votes, 30 comments.

***

Avoid errors, please. Thanks

©©All Rights Reserved by @Waveteal 2022©

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 21.9K 34
An arranged marriage love saga ...
244K 16.8K 91
Story of love friendship trust brothers... itz a combination of family bonding .. brother bonding .. love hate romance suspense and many more.. Stor...
Bond Of Love By oofmochi

General Fiction

17.6K 1.2K 29
IN THE END, THERE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS YOU. THERE JUST HAS TO BE SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO...!!!😊💐😊 Sometimes, The connection bet...
30.6K 3.5K 16
Arranged marriage story ❤ #1 in care