BTS Fanfictions

By 7CloverInk

Collection of BTS fanfictions I wrote over time. Completed More

Jungkook As Your Crush (BTS Jungkook)
Brother's Best Friend (BTS Yoongi)
Painting You In Every Portrait (BTS Jimin)
Our Christmas Present (BTS Taehyung)
The Book (BTS Jungkook)

Welcome

188 0 0
By 7CloverInk

I know, I know! You want to get right into the story. I know that feeling :')

So... I just want to mention a few things -

1. Constructive criticism is allowed and much appreciated. I have 2 best friends who are incapable of giving feedback, so I will take whatever I can get.

2. Y/N and the other made-up characters, the plot and writing belong to me (I wish I could say the same about BTS :')). All rights reserved. All rights reserved, for the people in the back. So, do not steal my work. I will track you down and personally kill you.

3. I marked it 'complete' because these are one-shots and I will keep updating when I write more.

That's all from me, you can go ahead enjoy :D

P.S these are posted from oldest to latest, so if you can see my work improve do mention it ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114 76 20
Hi there are some of BTS songs lyrics but romanised version for you ❀️❀️❀️ so enjoy πŸ’žπŸ˜‚πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ˜‚πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
2.8K 328 88
~~°°♑♑°°~~ Hey! Are you in need of a book cover? I design book covers for free! You have come to the right place. Come on! Place the order right now...
1.8K 128 19
Even though the world brusted into million of pieces, i will never leave you. Iam always there for you. "Still with you" Tamil ff Contain ships(yoon...
789K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...