Ain't No Other

By JFstories

Still aching from her internet ex-boyfriend's scam, Tamitha finds herself in deep trouble when she meets Roos... More

COMING SOON
Prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
THE LAST CHAPTER
EPILOGUE

My official Wattpad AMA

14.8K 430 447
By JFstories

Thank you so much for getting this far!

Did you like the story of Roosevelt and Tamitha? Are you satisfied with the ending?

What do you think will happen to them after the story ends?

I wanna know more of your thoughts in this story.

In Jackson's Special Chapter (RNS #2) Tamitha asks Roosevelt to buy her a McDo franchise, natuloy kaya? Hehe.

Do you have any questions for me? If you have, I would love to answer them! Make sure to save the date, February 28, 6PM to 7PM PHT. I will be right here in this chapter to answer all your questions! You can ask me anything about this story and the RNS Series as well. I can't wait to chat with you. :)

See you and thanks a ton!

Jamille Fumah (JF)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1M 220K 47
Hestia has learned her lesson: never flirt with a casanova or else, you'll end up with a broken heart and a fatherless child. She has done everything...
2.3M 68.8K 63
Rich and beautiful Filipino-American Annika is making amends for an old misdeed but falls in love with her unwitting victim. Will Annika and Walter f...
13.6M 219K 53
After getting her heart ruthlessly broken, Leila believed that love is a murderer. She became as cold as ice and pushed everyone away. But now that L...
1.4M 44.7K 48
Halimaw sa banga ang bansag ng makulit na si Anne Reyes sa kanyang guwapo pero grumpy boss na si Hunter dela Merced. Masungkit kaya niya ang puso nit...