Hosie-Rock the Boat

By chosieee

Basically just a hosie cruise au, low key a crack fic lol read to find out The characters aren't necessarily... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 "enough of this shit we are going to clap back"
Chapter 30 "Hope don't you dare"
Chapter 31 "Have you heard of make up sex?"
Chapter 32 🥵
Chapter 33 🥵
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
bonus chapter 🥵

Chapter 35

5.4K 152 257
By chosieee

Josie shrugs her shoulders. "Okay." She reaches for the phone.

"Hold on." Hope asks giving the brunette a confused look. "You don't mind? Your not scared of my family?"

Josie chuckles."I don't know what I have to do to convince you that I love everything about you, including your family. Besides if they are anything like you I think we will get along just fine."

Hope can't help but smile at the brunettes words. "Well if you were to convince me I think a kiss would do the trick." She says flirtatiously.

Josie's smile turns into a smirk."Oh yeah? Where?"

Hope blushes at the question remembering her aunt is on the phone. "My lips are fine." She replies innocently.

"Which one's?" Josie says winking at her.

Hope's eyes widen and she clears her throat loudly while fake coughing to cover up what she had said. Josie just laughs at her before she grabs her chin and pulls her in for a deep kiss.

Hope sighs when she feels Josie's lips on hers but it's short lived when she pulls away. Josie grabs the phone before holding it up to her ear.

"Hello?"

"Hello Josie, I'm Hope's Aunt Rebekah. I think it's safe to say my niece wants to keep you all to herself."

Josie chuckles making Hope narrow her eyes wondering what her aunt said. "Yeah I would say so." Josie replies looking at Hope.

"I'm sure she thinks I'm going to give you the shovel talk but that's not the case. I knew your mother and even though we did not get along I know she raised her girls right so I have no doubt you will keep her happy."

"I definitely will. And don't worry about her making me happy, she doesn't have to do much, her smile alone makes my heart sing the most heavenly songs." She kisses Hope's fingers as she watches a blush cover her cheeks.

"Aww that is so cute! Okay okay I can't wait to officially meet you. I know her uncle kol will be excited to meet you as well. Anyways that's not what I wanted to talk to you about."

"I can't wait to meet you too. So what did you want to talk about?"

Hope sits up and moves behind Josie putting her hands on her shoulders. She pecks the girl's neck before she starts to massage the skin there. Josie sighs in response.

"It's about the bite you received from Hope." Rebekah says flipping a page in the book she was reading.

Hope slowly pushes Josie's hair to the side before she starts placing open mouth kisses on the left side of her neck. She moves a hand under her shirt, slowly dragging her hand up the girl's stomach until she finally gets to her chest and cups one of her breasts.

"Hmm."She hums."Oh Um what about it?"

"I don't think hope told you about what happens, now that you have been bitten so I will break it down. Long story short you're bonded to her now, the mark will not fade because of how strong the bond is, Hope's wolf will become very possessive and protective of you. I didn't tell her this and I will  leave it up to you if you want to tell her or not but her wolf will also want to please you and that may sound dirty but it isn't, not necessarily."

"I'm a little-confused." She says as Hope nips her neck. Hope grins and grabs a handful of the brunettes hair, tugging it back so she can expose her neck even more. She drags her teeth along the skin before she starts sucking tiny bruises into them making Josie whimper quietly.

Rebekah sighs and flips another page. "Can you tell my darling niece to wait until I get off the phone to be a nympho please."

Josie laughs before pulling away from the phone. She turns to face Hope. "Babe, your aunt said to not be a nympho while she's on the phone." She says smiling.

Hope rolls her eyes pulling her hands away before she falls back on the bed facing the ceiling crossing her arms. "My girlfriend is fine as hell I have a right to be horny."

Josie shakes her head."Okay she's done." She says to the blonde.

"Good. As I was saying, seeing as your her mate now she will want to please you or treat you like you are her spouse basically. That is what it says according to her packs history."

"Wait so that means what exactly? It sounds weird." Josie replies.

"I think it means she will respond to your beck and call kind of, have you ever heard of a sire bond?" Rebekah asks.

"Uhm yeah it's in our history books at school. The one that was written about Hope's dad."

Hope sits up at the mention of her father. "What about him?" She mouths confused on why their talking about her dad. Josie puts her pointer finger up signaling hope to wait.

"Yes her father is a perfect example, he had sired a bunch of hybrids. Anyways it's kind of like that, she will want to do things for you, it says it will be like instinct to her.To dumb it down a bit more, she will be treating you like a queen."

Josie smiles at that. "I don't see a problem with that. I thought you meant that she will listen to anything I say."

"It's kind of like that too, it says she will get you anything you need. So you can't ask her to go clean your shoes or something but you can ask her to go run you a bath or something. Or if your sick or hurt she will do anything she can to make you feel better. You get it? This book is really confusing so I hope I explained it correctly."

"Yeah I get it."

"Okay good I will send this to Hope so you guys can read it yourself."

"I think Hope would like that." She says looking at the girl.

"Okay love, it was nice talking to you. I look forward to seeing you in person, tell my niece I love her goodbye." Rebekah says and hangs up the phone.

Josie hangs up the phone and Hope scoots closer to her. "What did she say?"

"Just some stuff about the bond. It has to do with your pack and she said pretty interesting things about your wolf."

"Like what?" Hope asks, she hopes it's nothing weird, like if she turns then Josie somehow turns into a wolf. She doesn't want her going through that kind of pain or any pain at all.

"I want to test it out." Josie says tapping her chin looking at the auburnette. She puts her hands on her stomach and winces purposely. "Oww my stomach."

Hope scoots closer and puts her hands on the brunettes stomach. "Are you okay? Do you need me to go get you some medicine? Or steal a heating pad? Want my blood?" She asks lifting the sleeve of her shirt.

Josie shakes her head and chuckles. "I'm okay babe. Looks like your aunt was right." She replies.

"Huh?" Hope asks completely confused now.

"She said it is basic instinct for you to please me which sounds weird but like you will treat me as a queen, give me everything I need, and take care of me." Josie says shrugging and grabbing Hope's hands.

Hope eyes changes colors at the thought of giving Josie what she needs. She shakes her head to get rid of her dirty thoughts."Well that is weird." Hope chuckles. "That's fine by me as long as your okay with it. If something bothers you I will look for a solution to break the bond."

"No. I want to keep it, plus I'm interested in how deep this bond really is. Like what does giving me everything I need entail?" She says raising her eyebrows up twice flirtatiously before she smirks.

Hope's face flushed and she stands up quickly. "We can figure that out later." She clears her throat and pulls Josie up as well. "Come on we gotta go come up with a plan with you're sister and once she sees that bite on your neck I'm going to get a full ear of it."

Josie smiles and nods following Hope out of the room.
_____

Hope opens the door to their room and closes her eyes immediately. "I think I want to dip my face into acid now."

Josie sees what Hope had looked at and sighed. "Lizzie clothes please."

Lizzie looks at the two girls and snaps her fingers letting clothes appear on her body. "I was getting ready for something but I guess it can wait."

Josie pulls Hope inside who still has her eyes closed tightly.

"You can open your eyes now." Josie says chuckling.

"Nope. I have to go bleach them now that I have seen Lizzie naked, I can't look at her the same anymore I'm scarred for life. I don't think I'll be able to forget it unless I pluck them out."

"You are so dramatic." Lizzie says sitting up in her bed.

Josie caresses Hope's cheek before leaning in to whisper."I bet I can make you forget baby."

Hopes eyes shoot open at the brunettes words and she watches a smirk grow across the girl's face.

'She definitely can.'

"I'm guessing you guys made up since Hope is thirsty for attention again and since you didn't come back to the room last night Josette." Lizzie says interrupting.

Josie turns around. "Yes we made up."

Lizzie looks at Josie's face before her eyes glance at her neck seeing a couple red marks leading to larger red marks. Josie sees what her sister is looking at and she quickly covers it with her hair.

Lizzie looks at both girl's suspiciously before she chuckles and stands up. "Okay bitches, is there something I'm missing?"

Hope bites her lip nervously, she knows if she tells Lizzie then she will make a big deal out of it even though she helped get them together. "No." She says in response.

Lizzie watches her sister look down at her shoes and she knows something is up, she just can't believe it. "Oh shit! Jo did you pop Hopeys lesbian cherry!?!!" She says screaming.

Hope blushes wildly and rolls her eyes at the blondes reaction. Josie squeezes Hope's hand. "Nooo, we squashed our problems and made love." She says correcting her.

Lizzie bursts into a fit of laughter and Hope sighs bringing Josie to their bed so they can sit. "Lizzie can you grow up." Josie says to her twin.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think you and Hope would actually sleep together I mean Hope doesn't have the guts, she might as well wear a 'I'm the bottom in this relationship' shirt."

Josie laughs at that and hope frowns. Josie shakes her head quickly. "I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing because you are a cute bottom but you give me switch energy. The point is, she doesn't know everything I do." She smirks afterwards.

She doesn't let her blush rise she just smiles in response."Your right she doesn't,"she sighs,"let's just tell her everything and be done with it."

'I have no idea what a switch is but I'll ask her about that later.'

Josie nods and moves her hair away from the side of her neck, exposing the bite and a trail of hickies.

Hope can feel her wolf buzzing from the sight and she wishes it wouldn't because if Josie is grinning at her like that, it definitely means she knows what she's thinking.

Josie turns her attention over to the blonde who's still struggling to breathe, holding her stomach, while rolling around on her bed with tears in her eyes.

She rolls her own eyes before clearing her throat loudly. "Are you done yet? Because we have something to tell you."

Lizzie nods and takes a shaky exhale. "Oh fuck I haven't laughed like this in ages." She sighs. "Made love" she uses her hands for quotation marks, "that's just the nice way of saying you guys fucked. I was really trying to see how long you guys would last purposely." She says wiping her tears.

Hope face palms her forehead. "Lizzie whether I fucked your sister or made love to her is besides the point we can talk about it later if you really want to. I don't care but there is something you should know."

"Let me stop you right there Hope, I know she fucked you." Lizzie says shrugging.

Hope just groans getting frustrated knowing Lizzie would be this way, it was expected.

Josie looks at Hope before she looks at her sister smirking,"Well that's not all true and if you really want to know about it, I can tell you how Hope ate my-"

"Hell no!" Lizzie cuts her off, her face turning into disgust. "I don't want to hear it and I wouldn't believe it anyway. There's no way Hope went down on you."

Hope glares at the blonde lightly. 'I am greatly offended by that.'

Josie brings Hope's hand to her mouth, planting gentle kisses,"Well she did," she holds eye contact with her,"et elle était magnifique." She punctuates each word with a kiss.

Hope smirks this time, "I can't wait to do it again." She watches as a blush covers Josie's cheeks and she loves it.

"Oh you will." Josie responds, pecking the girl's lips.

"Okay I believe you and you don't have to show that your bilingual. Mom made us both take French class when we visited her last time, don't show off. Now please let's not talk about what you guys do behind closed doors in my presence. What do you guys need to tell me." Lizzie says.

They both turn to the blonde. "Hope bit me."Josie says bluntly.

Lizzie scoffs, "Okay we all knew Hope here was on that kinky shit. Why are you telling me this?"

Josie chuckles at Lizzie's response and Hope sighs. "No she actually bit me." Josie says turning her head to show her twin the mark on her neck.

Lizzie narrows her eyes and stands up , she walks up to the brunette to get a closer look. She looks at her sister and then looks at Hope. "Okay Hope what kind of shit is this? Did my sister fuck you so good that you died and went into transition to bite her?" She asks confused.

Hope shakes her head. "No I just had the urge to bite her and when she gave me permission I did. Now she's basically my mate."she shrugs.

Lizzie's gaze goes back to her sister and Josie nods to confirm. "I can't wait to see dad's reaction to this." She says laughing.

Hope and Josie stare at her in stare at her in surprise. She looks at both of them confused. "What?"

"You don't seem too surprised." Hope replies.

Lizzie shrugs her shoulders and walks over to her drawer. "Because I'm not, I am a perfect strategist even though the biting wasn't in my plan it works perfectly thanks to Hope's genes. It all worked out, plus no one can tell the difference between that bite and a bad hickey unless they get really close to Jo's neck." She says picking up another poster board.

Hope turns to Josie, "I don't know how she fits stuff like that in her bag either." Josie whispers.

Hope nods and focuses on Lizzie once again. "And I will tell Dr.Saltzman, we are both consenting adults he can't do anything." Hope replies getting irritated at the thought of him trying to do something.

Josie squeezes Hope's hand to get her attention. "Hey your right he can't do anything and I won't let him." She says softly. Hope smiles and kisses her soft lips just because she wants to.

"Whenever you guys are done with that, can we get to the plan." Lizzie says tapping her poster board to get them to pay attention.

Hope pulls away, "You guys are 100% sure they did all of that just to break us up?"

"Yes Hope I am. I'll show my investigation board to you later for all the proof. Right now it's time to plan our revenge scheme." She grins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Valentine's Day💗😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 564 27
Josie decides to confess her love to the girl she loves since she was ten. What's going to happen? Start : 30/01/2022 End: 14/11/2022 #7 kayleebryan...
89.2K 1.5K 19
Just some random ideas I had and never posted. They are all smut 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️⚠️ just a warning. I was bored so I wrote it, if you don't like don't...
103K 5.7K 54
Josette Olivia Saltzman plans to spend her senior year studying and preparing for her residency as a pediatrician that takes place after graduation...