The ties that bind us

By Kishi_Alvani

Min Yoongi - known as Suga - is just beginning his career with BTS when he is forced by his parents to fulfil... More

Chapter I: The arrangement
Chapter II: The first shot
Chapter III: Friends?
Chapter IV: Imposition
Chapter V: A poisoned dagger
Chapter VI: Abnegation
Chapter VII: Wounded pride
Chapter VIII: The wedding
Chapter IX: Itaewon
Chapter X: Meeting Bangtan
Chapter XI: Rival
Chapter XIII: Temptation
Chapter XIV: The Party
Chapter XV: Happy Birthday
Chapter XVI: Explanations
Chapter XVII: A little anniversary present
Chapter XVIII: Adversary
Chapter XIX: Defender
Chapter XX: Suga's girlfriend
Chapter XXI: Suga's Wife

Chapter XII: Brokenhearted

143 4 0
By Kishi_Alvani

A week had passed and rumors about Suga and Suni continued in the tabloids, with no official statement from either party. You were getting more and more irritated and were willing to ask Yoongi what was going on. He would come to the apartment in the afternoon to leave you money, as usual.

When he arrived, he lay down on the couch to take a nap. You decided to let him sleep, you knew that he stayed up a lot working on his music. It soon got dark, so you prepared food for the two of you. When he woke up, you had everything ready.

You were eating in front of the TV and coincidentally a commercial starring the N3bula girls appeared. You watched Yoongi's face carefully to try to catch his reaction, but he continued to eat as if nothing was happening. You decided to seize the moment.

Y/n: How long have you known each other?

Suga looked at you confused by the question.

Yoongi: Who?

Y/n: You guys and the N3bula girls.

Yoongi: Ah, we met them since before they debuted.

Y/n: It looks like you are close.

Suga just shrugged, as if it didn't matter.

Yoongi: Bang PD is friends with the producer of their company.

Y/n: You and Suni... I meant you two.

He looked into your eyes, trying to figure you out. He didn't know if you were asking just out of curiosity or if you were upset, could you be jealous? Was it even possible that you could be jealous because of him?

Yoongi: Yes, you could say so.

You stayed silent; you didn't know what to say. You put the plate aside since you were no longer hungry.

Y/n: The tabloids and entertainment media talk about you as if there is something else going on between you two.

Yoongi: I know.

Again, a moment of silence. You were outraged by how dry he was with his answers.

Y/n: And?... is there something else happening between you two?

You were afraid to ask that question. And the answer left you cold.

Yoongi: Not yet.

Your eyes widened in surprise, and you felt your chest being crushed.

Y/n: What do you mean by not yet?

Suga was chewing a mouthful of food very calmly and he proceeded to reply only after swallowing it.

Yoongi: That nothing has happened yet, but nobody knows what the future holds.

Your chest tightened more and more.

Y/n: So, you mean that although it hasn't happened yet, you long for it to happen, you want it in your heart.

Suga seemed to think about the answer, but he didn't say anything. You took it as an affirmation and snorted. He had the nerve after demanding respect from you because of Philip.

Y/n: Wow... well, from this very day I wish you the best for that future relationship, may those wishes become true.

You got up immediately and left to the bedroom. You didn't want to see him.

You lay on your belly in bed with the lights off, feeling betrayed and troubled by your feelings. About an hour passed when Yoongi knocked on the door and entered the room. You didn't turn around.

He watched you curled up on the bed, still intrigued by your reaction. He knew that he had upset you with his words, but he did not calculate how much. But it wasn't even close to what he had experienced when he saw you dancing with Philip, or so he thought, he justified himself that way.

Yoongi: I'm leaving now. I left the kitchen clean.

You didn't answer.

Yoongi: Tomorrow I won't be able to come, we won't be at the house either. See you maybe next weekend.

He left after that.

Finding yourself alone, you began to sob. You were only 16 when you started liking Yoongi, now you were almost 20 and had been married for several months, but he had never looked at you the way he looked at Suni. He had never had a gesture with you, not even a small one, he never tried to kiss you again, nor had he hugged you once. You didn't seem like spouses, or even friends, and on top of that he had warned you that he wanted to get a divorce. It seemed like you were doomed to live out the remainder of that marriage as a woman who did not receive love.

And to think that you had not dared to look at any man since you were 16, out of respect for him, even though you had many suitors. You never even thought of Philip other than as a friend. But Yoongi had the nerve to tell you to your face that he aspired to be with another woman.

You felt desperate, trapped in a maze with no way out. Since you were a child, you had dreamed of living a love story and marrying a man who was crazy about you. You longed for love, you dreamed of your first kiss. And yes, you wanted that man to be Yoongi. But at this point it seemed like nothing was going to change between you two. At one moment, you didn't know if soon or late, you were going to be a divorced woman, repudiated by her husband.

How shameful! And after that, would anyone else be willing to marry the rejected woman? They would think there is something wrong with you.

Your head began to fill with bad thoughts. You cried harder. There was no one to comfort you, nor could you see yourself with compassion at that moment. You fell asleep in tears.

On Monday morning you were getting ready to go to class when you grabbed your cell phone and checked your notifications. You had a message from one of your friends.

"Y/n, we won't have classes first thing. The teacher informed us that she will not be able to come.

We decided to use the time to study for the exam. Are you coming to study with us?"

"Really?

Well, I'm already on my way. See you in the library."

"Okay. We will be waiting for you."

Since you had the phone in your hand, you decided to check social media. You were astonished when you saw the internet full of photos of Suga and Suni. The news stated that, on Sunday afternoon, Bangtan and N3bula had visited an amusement park jointly and although all the members were together, the photos focused on the two of them due to the more intimate attitudes they showed without hesitation.

You were devastated again; you couldn't stop crying. It was so much so that you couldn't go to class that day.

Seeing that you weren't there, your friends started texting and calling you, but you didn't answer them. You felt too bad and didn't want to talk to anyone. You dropped the cell phone and it fell under your bed. You didn't want to know anything.

They were very concerned about you, but they didn't even know where you lived, so they couldn't go looking for you.

Suga was at the company that afternoon, he was working on a song together with RM and j-hope. His phone started to ring, it was an unknown number, so he didn't answer. But they insisted many times.

RM: Hyung, you should answer. Maybe it's something important.

Suga did so. He was startled when he recognized the voice on the other end.

Philip: Min Yoongi, it's you, right?

Yoongi: Why are you calling me? And how do you have my number?

Philip: Excuse me, is Y/n with you?

Yoongi was upset, the boys looked at him in concern, therefore he left so they wouldn't hear his conversation.

Yoongi: She's obviously not with me, she's at the university right now.

Philip: Yeah, she should be, but we haven't seen her all day.

Yoongi: What do you mean?

Philip: We were going to study, but she never came. We've been trying to reach her to see what's going on, but she hasn't read the texts or answer the calls. We only know that she left for campus, but she never arrived.

Suga was shocked to hear that, panic began to take over him. What if something bad happened to you in your way to campus?

Philip: The other day when I had her mobile, she called from this number, so I saved it. I called to see if she answered, but it was your number. I thought you'd know about her.

Yoongi: No, I don't know anything about her. I'm going to call her.

Philip: Hey, can you give us her address? We will go find her.

Yoongi: I'm going to locate her. When I do, I'll ask her to contact you so you can relax.

Philip knew that it was in vain to insist, Suga would not give him the address.

Philip: What if you can't find her?

A chill ran down Yoongi's spine.

Yoongi: I will find her.

Philip: If you can't reach her, please call me back. With the guys we will go to look for her at the hospitals if necessary.

Suga hung up and immediately dialed your number. The call rang and rang, but there was no answer.

Yoongi: Hobi, RM, I must go.

J-Hope: But hyung, we must finish this today.

Yoongi: I know, but I really have to go now.

RM: Did something happen?

Yoongi: I hope not.

Suga grabbed his things and left in a hurry.

If you had disappeared on your way, the first place he wanted to check was the bus stop. Not finding you there, he went to each of the remaining stops on the route to see if he could find any clues until reaching the entrance to the campus. He then called your mobile again but got no answer.

He was really distressed. He went to the hospital that was in the area and asked for you, he gave your name and your description, but they assured him that you had not arrived there. Then he went to the police station and didn't find you either.

He redialed your number repeatedly, he was terrified. Now all that was left was to call your parents, maybe you had left for Daegu, but if you weren't there, he was only going to scare them. His hands were sweaty. He decided to first go to the one place he hadn't looked at, the apartment. It was already dark by the time he arrived.

When he opened the door, all the lights were off, no one seemed to be there.

Yoongi: Y/n are you here?

There was no answer. He walked into the room and opened the door slowly, his knees shaking. He turned on the light and he saw you lying on the bed, his heart skipped a beat.

Yoongi: Y/n Y/n.

You didn't answer.

He ran towards you fearing the worst, he began to shake you as he desperately called your name. You slowly opened your eyes. He sighed in relief.

Yoongi: Y/n, what's wrong with you? Are you sick? Are you hurt somewhere?

He put the back of his hand against your forehead to see if you had a fever, but your temperature was normal. He examined you from top to bottom to spot a wound or something that would explain your situation.

You pushed him away, you didn't want him to touch you.

Yoongi: You haven't answered your phone. Your friends and I have been calling you.

Y/n: I'm fine. You can leave.

Yoongi: Damn! (He yelled in exasperation holding his head).

He had spent the whole afternoon terrified for you, looking for you like a madman, and the only thing you could say was that you were fine and that he could leave.

You lay down on the bed again, with your back to him. He leaned on top of you without putting weight, but you could feel his warmth.

Yoongi: Y/n, tell me whats wrong, do you need medicine?

Y/n: I said I'm fine.

Yoongi: Then why didn't you go to class today? You never miss, there must be a reason. Did something happen to you on the way?

Y/n: I'm fine.

Suga was about to cry in frustration. You weren't going to say anything. He lay down next to you letting out a heavy sigh, trying to calm down.

Y/n: Turn off the lights when you leave.

He was stunned, he couldn't believe your behavior. There was obviously something wrong with you, but you weren't going to confess it. After a while he got up from the bed and left the bedroom. You went back to sleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Note: This fanfic is also posted on YouTube and TikTok. You can find me as BangtaniesFics.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 1.8K 53
Yoongi hires an actress to play the role of his girlfriend. It's easy to find a girlfriend when you are Min Yoongi, but it's not easy to find someone...
19.3K 612 21
What if a South Korea's Mafia Suga tangled with South Indian (Tamizh) Girl Y/N . Yes a contract marriage story but equal scope to both leads. Male l...
297 48 24
Min Yoongi, a music producer, falls in love with a pianist, after hearing her play the same pain he does. Status: Completed ✅️ Parts: 23
1.3K 152 22
Yoongi, the famous BTS member, didn't want to get married to her. He wanted to marry for love. Seoyun, a business woman, didn't want to get married...