Anidita As Veer-Zaara Of 1930...

Od KritikaTripathi812

A story mingling Anidita with veer zaara.... It will be the same story as of serial... Just one incidence w... Viac

Introduction
First Case
Who Is He
Reunion
My Truth
Rishta Tera Mera
RadhaKrishn's Divine And Pure Love
Her Wishes, His Command!!!
Most Beautiful Night Of Their Life🔞
Unfortunate Morning Turning Life Upside Down
The True Reunion Of Two Souls
Bondita's Part Of The Story
Truth To Come Out In Front Of The World
First Night With Each Other In Their Room
Hidden Desires🔞
Beautiful Morning, Beautiful Hearts
Mysteries And Growing Bonds
Marriage Proposal And Amar's Secrets
PROMO
Is It Wrong
Old Wounds And Unknown Danger
Engagement ❤
Haldi
Tera Ban Jaunga🔞
Broken And Painful
A News: Good Or Bad
A New Rakshak!
Changes With Time
PROMO
Arguments And Broken People
Hidden Emotions
Distance.... Few Steps Apart
Close Or Far
Loving You Is A Loosing Game
I Can Do Anything For You, My Love
Jab Family And Friends Met Enemies
I Love You
Suggestion
Request
Tonight, Don't Insist To Leave🔞
A Happy Ending!!

Marriage And Broken Trusts

441 26 7
Od KritikaTripathi812

Amar woke up first at 7 am in the morning when sunrays hit his face directly.

His eyes widen seeing the condition in which they were sleeping all night. Fear of her pain crept in his heart.

He softly tried to come out of her. As he moved, Nandini flinched in pain. But being reluctant, he came out and sat up from her petite body which was swollen completely.

Not a single corner is left normal. He immediately stood, wore his clothes and went out without making any noise.

Nandini also woke up feeling cold as Amar was not beside her. As she open her eyes, she didn't find Amar in the room.

A sudden fear of abandoned by Amar crept in her heart. She tried to stand but failed due to pain in lower abdomem.

She again tried to stand taking the support of the wall. She went to washroom, cleaned herself and wore her clothes.

Her condition was not improving. Due to swelling on every part of her body, pain didn't decreases.

She sat on the couch and waited for Amar to come. But he didn't.

As clock strikes 8 am, she thought about home. So, she decided to leave as there is nobody who knows about her not being inside her room.

She stood up, opened the door..... Only to find Amar standing there.

"Wo... Actually I'm sorry for not being there. But i went out to bring pain killer for you. I hope you'll get relieved by this."

Nandini smiled, her fear went away, and happily took medicines.

"Amar I need to go home. Nobody should know about me not there. It's getting late."

He hummed and drove her off to near her house. She went to her room through window and laid on the bed like she never went anywhere.

Amar also went to his home, and laid on his bed, thinking about his coming life.

At evening, Bondita and Anitudh got ready before time because they have to look after many things.

Anirudh wore light orange kurta, white dhoti while Bondita wore pink colour saree with green border and blouse. She also wore some beautiful jewelleries, making her look beautiful.

Their look...

After sometime, Bondita came in Nandini's room for helping her getting ready.

It was so divine and beautiful moment, a mother making her daughter a beautiful bride.

Nandini's look...

Bomdita put kala teeka behind her ear. Her eyes moisten seeing that the kid Nandini who used to make brides of the doll some years back, is now herself becoming bride.

"Nandini beta, I know people believe that once a girl is married, their sasural is their home. I also believe this.

But beta remember if anybody tries to do something wrong in your sasural, then raise voice against that. Always remember, this was, is and always will be your home to welcome you whole-heartedly."

Nandini sobbed and hugged her mom tightly feeling peace. Actually, she was feeling guilty of saying lie to her maa. Her maa who loves her, trust her so much.

Bondita broke the hug, cupped her face and said, " Beta, don't mind but i know why are you crying?

I know you are guilty of not telling me that you went out at night with Amar.
But dont feel guilty, I know everything. "

Nandini's eyes widen with shock and she uttered, " But how? "

"I got you after you questioned me yesterday evening. Then, my doubt cleared when I found pillows sleeping on your bed instead of you.

But don't worry, I know you'll never let me down. I trust you. "

Nandini was again guilty of not telling her about what happened yesterday. She decided to tell her, but as she was about to say, someone came and took Bondita with them.

Amar was getting ready in his room, thinking about the possibility of evil peoples to stop the marriage.

But his face turned red in blush, thinking about most beautiful night of his life. His love, hugging him, snuggling into his chest, in his arms. What can be more beautiful than this!

He want to have her with him as early as possible. With this thought, he start getting ready fast. He wore reddish kurta matching with Nandini's sareesaree with black vest and black pyjama suiting him.

A silver brooch was making his attire more descent.

After getting ready, he went out to hall where all his family, friends and relatives were waiting for him.

After he came, all start going towards RC Mansion dancing and enjoying the walk ( like baraat).

As baraat landed at the door of RC Mansion, both Anirudh and Bomdita welcomed them whole heartedly.

Ksj welcomed other guests and was very happy seeing his family happy after a long long time.

As requested by Amar, before wedding, a dance function happened in which all danced one by one.

Amar's parents danced on udde jab jab zulfe teri....

Kaka also danced followed by Anirudh on chote miya to chote miya, bade miya subhaa nalla...

Anirudh and Bondita danced on Ore kaanchi....

With this song, there came Nandini down stairs.

As Anirudh and Bondita's eyes landed on her, their eyes moisten and they sung baabul ka ghar.....

All guests sobbed seeing the family hug.

Amar, on lighten the atmosphere, start singing a romantic song followed by Amandini's romantic dance.

Soon the dance function completed.
Amar was taken to the mandap for coming rituals.

As he was about to sit on mandap, a guest from the crowd collide with him. Juice spill on Amar's kurta. That guest said sorry and went away.

Amar's brother Naman, asked him to use washroom for cleaning the kurta. So, he went into washroom.

Here, Nandini sat on the stool, whereas some of her boy-friends, whom she considered as her brothers, lifted her with stool from all four corners.

Bomdita gave her beetel-leaves, to cover her face.

They start moving towards the mandap followed by Anidita.

Nandini's heart was hammering hard in happiness. Anidita was no less happy.

They reached the mandap but became shocked, not seeing Amar there.

Anirudh and other guests panicked but Naman told them all about spilling of juice.

Nandini sighed in relief along with all other guests.

Slowly slowly time was passing, and Nandini's fear again knocked her mind.

Her heart start shrinking in fear not of her prestige in the society.... But fear of loosing him.

Bondita start shivering in fear. Her pregnancy was also adding fuel to fire by making her mind completely blank.

Anirudh held her tightly, but his mind was also crept in fear. Amar's parents also start feeling fear.

Naman went to washroom to check Amar but not found him there.

As Naman told them this, it became very very tensed situation.

People start saying evil words against Nandini.

Woman 1: I knew her marriage will not happen, didn't you always saw her with other men.

Women 2: Who wants to marry a educated girl... Huhh...

Women 3: Educated.... That also a Barrister....

Men 1: Definitely, something bad is there in this girl.

Men 2: Oh how I wish I could warm my bed with her under me. Definitely, Anar left her because he must have got bored of her.

Men 3: She must be good on bed na.

Men 4: See how small and creamy waist she has. I wish I could make her scream my name.

Those type of disgusting people were enjoying the scenario, like watching a movie.

Family members were getting restless when a boy come running to Nandini, gave her a paper and said, " This letter is given to me by a man. He said to given it to you."

With this, boy ran away. All eyes were on that paper.

Nandini opened the letter, read it and went numb. Her eyes were dripping the tears aimlessly.

Her heart broke into pieces. And she became unconscious.

Bondita held her and take her to nearby couch and laid her on that while Anirudh read the letter.

Anirudh falls on his knees reading the letter. Bondita went to him, took the letter and read it.

She also went numb. When kaka read the letter, it was like he got a heart attack.

Amar's family also read the letter and start yelling at Nandini saying, " He... He went away.... He went away from his own family because of you.... "

Taking it a chance, a evil guest read it, gasped and loudly announced, " Ohh dugga! The groom ran away from his wedding? Now, he'll not come."

"Groom ran away! "

"Now, this girl in neither married nor unmarried! "

"Lets abandon her from the city! "

"No, she must get more punishment! "

"Let's make her sati! "

"Let's burn her alive! "

"She has no right to live on Earth! "

Guests start giving their opinions to groom and bride's family while they were crying bitterly at their fate.

Those guest show mercy to RC family and start using bad word about them.

Anirudh kept his hand on his chest, patting it.... It was like he'll die there only. 'How will i face Nandini? What I'll say to her?' Only thought running in his mind.

Bondita was crying hard seeing her daughter's fate like her own.

Ksj was in complete shock. His wish to see his happy family, broked into many pieces.

Naman was not ready to believe that his dada, who loved Nandini like a mad, would abandon her.

Amar's parents were cursing Nandini for Amar's Disaperance.

LETTER:

Dear Nandini,

I know you are happy today because of our wedding. But what can I do, I don't liking this marriage.

I thought that I loved you but it's not true. I was attracted to you.

I can't make you my life partner because you are not my soul partner.

Sorry, to broke your heart but i believe you'll understand me.

I'm going far away from this city, this state, Bengal. Maybe I'll go foreign for life time.

I'll never come back because I can't face you now.

I hope you'll forget me and start a new life by moving on.

Yours.... Not yours,

Amar Bhattacharya.

I hope you liked this chapter. Now, you'll see how evil this society could be.

You'll also see just like Nandini, Bondita also face this society alone at such a young age.

You'll see a parallel of pain and sufferings of a mother and daughter.

I hope you're excited.

Maybe I'll not post a chapter tomorrow. So, sorry in advance.

But I'll try to post.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

20.1K 1.1K 54
This is story is different from the show. In this story we will see the pure love of Anidita. How they passing many obstacles will live their lives...
157K 6.7K 98
This ff was created on Colorstv's most popular show barristerbabu. Its totally based on my imagination. I am starting my story from Manorama and An...
44K 5.2K 62
"Anidita - The way she loves me 🙈" new story on barrister Babu which is based on my imagination. I'm not written this story on aurrisht and anvisht...
30.9K 1.5K 29
Hey friends !!!! This is my first fanfiction and the beautiful bond between anidita from barrister babu inspired me to write this. It is not same as...