Serendipity

By jmkrb1

Carlotta Angela Vasiliev is a 17 year old girl living with her adoptive Russian mafia family of 4 brothers an... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100

78

53.4K 1.3K 882
By jmkrb1

Gigi smirks at me as he backs out of the bathroom, turning and heading for the bed as I finish drying my hair so that it actually looks half decent.

By the time I exit the bathroom, he's already under the covers, lying on his back with his eyes half closed, fighting exhaustion.

My face softens at his innocent state and I walk over to the bed, slowly lifting the covers and getting in beside him.

Before I'm even fully in, a strong arm circles my waist and tugs me to Gigi's chest. Lips find my forehead, "If you think I'm too tired to fuck, you're wrong baby." He mumbles tiredly and I scoff a laugh.

"Sweetie, you can barely keep your eyes open-" I say and he grips my chin tiredly.

"They'll be closed anyways from the pleasure you'll give me." He mumbles back, cutting me off.

This boy-

"Gigi-" I say amused, and he pulls my face closer to his, kissing me briefly on the corner of my mouth.

"Just let me feel you, it's been too long. I need to know you're mine." He murmurs against my lips and I can feel the anxiety in his voice, wanting to be close to me after our separation.

I can feel it in myself as well, wanting to have him, all of him, now that he's back in my arms.

"I missed you so much." I say softly and crush my lips onto his. He reciprocates the kiss quickly, slowly and sloppily making out with one another until our lips swell.

I straddle his waist carefully as he lays on his back, our naked bodies already feeling hot with our need.

He groans as I settle on his waist, and lifts both his arms up to hold me, immediately wincing and retracting his right arm.

I break our kiss and look down at him sternly. He looks at me worriedly, almost as if this would mean no sex tonight.

"If I see that arm move one more time," I say, threateningly, "I'll turn around and go to sleep." I say and he rests his right arm back down onto the mattress, nodding his head.

I smirk at him myself now, "Good boy." I tease, running my hand through his hair. I see his jaw clench in frustration, obviously annoyed by my assertiveness but knowing he would probably get denied if he didn't go along with it.

I swear I feel him harden further below me at my words though.

Once I know he's fine, I lean back down and continue to kiss him, moaning softly into his mouth as his tongue enters my own.

I fist his hair with my hands, and his left one snakes around my torso, playing absentmindedly with my nipples.

I trail my kisses down his jaw, neck and collarbone leaving large marks in my wake.

I start moving my way down his body, leaving open mouthed kisses along his abs and v-line, slowly approaching his hard dick.

Just as I kiss the bottom of his v-line, his left hand grips my hair and drags me back up his body, "No." He groans softly, "I wanna be in you." He says and I realise I'd have to be on top.

I've never been on top-

I don't know what to do.

Gigi sees my apprehension and cups my cheek with his large hand, "Hey, we don't have to if you're uncomfortable baby." He says softly, rubbing his thumb along my cheek, "But I can teach you if you'd like?" He adds on softly at the end.

I'm not at all nervous about doing anything with Gigi, just my lack of experience makes me unsure of how to do things in a way that'll pleasure him.

Emiliano never let me be on top cause it 'didn't do anything for him'.

Gigi cups my cheek a little harsher now, looking at me intently, "Forget whatever that fuckers said to you in the past." He grits, and I widen my eyes, how the fuck- "You're literally shaking, my love." He says softly, yet anger still laced his tone.

I realise now that my hands are a little shaky and I clench them harshly. "I'm fine." I reassure him, smiling slightly. He gives me a look like he's about to say something but I cut him off, "Please teach me. I want to do this." I say, and he calculates me for a minute, before nodding at me softly.

I lean down and kiss him on the lips softly and sensually before pulling away and straddling his thighs again, so his dick is in front of me.

Gigi smirks, looking up at me from where he's comfortably laying. "Do you need help with this part?" He teases, "Or do you need to have the birds and bees talk again." He snides and I huff and sticking my tongue out at him.

He laughs and sticks out his own, making me grin slightly.

I steady myself, holding the sides of his stomach as I position myself over him, his tip teasing my entrance.

Gigi throws his head back impatiently, his hips thrusting upwards slightly in anticipation, but I take my time lowering myself onto him.

My pussy stretches the more he fills me, forgetting the sheer size of him.

Gigi groans at my tantalising speed, moving his hips upwards and slightly fucking me as he fills me up.

Once he's in to the hilt, he makes a move to grab my hips with both his hands but I raise my brow at him challengingly and he grumbles something before only reaching out with his left.

His hand digs into my hip tightly, sure to leave a mark in the morning but he's obviously relieving some self control.

Probably more for my benefit than his-

"Okay," Gigi breathes, voice strained, "That's good," He praises and shuts his eyes slightly, breathing heavily.

My own chest is rising and falling and I feel my own pussy twitch around his dick, stretching to accommodate his size.

Gigi moans at this, "Baby, I won't last long today okay? I'm sorry." He breaths, beginning to move his hips up and down slowly.

"Me neither." I moan back, placing my hands delicately on his chest, sure to avoid his injured shoulder.

"Move your hips, my love." Gigi instructs me, his left hand squeezing me slightly.

I hesitate, Gigi continuing to thrust lazily into me, "Which way feels best for you?" I ask, not sure how to approach this.

Up and down? Grinding my hips? Rotating?

Gigi's hand tightens on my hip, "Whatever feels best for you." He says sternly, and I realise I've never really done that either.

I start to move on him tentatively, it being most natural to grind my hips on him in slow circular motions.

This immediately feels good to me, his dick brushing against my g-spot with every move I make.

I groan lowly and Gigi increases his speed, lifting his hips fast and higher, the added effect of him pounding me from below with my small hip movements bringing me impossibly close to an orgasm.

Gigi continues to lift his hips, his abdominal muscles straining as he does, his eyes closed and head thrown back as his thrusts get sloppier and sloppier.

"Car, fuck I'm gonna come." He pants and all I can do is nod my head in reply, "Come with me." He orders, and his left hand leaves my hip and starts rubbing my clit.

Thats all it fucking takes and my pussy clenches down tightly around Gigi's dick, Gigi groaining as his own release spills deep inside me.

I collapse onto his left side, his dick still pulsing inside me as I lean my forehead on his left shoulder.

"I'm sorry I didn't last long." Gigi mutters, sounding self-conscious.

I smile into his shoulder, genuinely contemplating how he could fuck badly.

I kiss his shoulder and roll off him, his dick sliding out of me as we both groan lowly at the sensation.

"You were perfect." I tell him, getting up quickly and padding to the bathroom to pee.

I get back into bed with him after washing my hands.

His mouth quirks up in a small smile as he turns his head to look at me. I lean up and kiss his nose, him doing the same for me before I pull the cover over our naked bodies.

I snuggle under Gigi's left arm and rest my head on his chest, still feeling stretched and satisfied.

I close my eyes and relax into his hold.

"How did a guy like me get a girl like you?" Gigi murmurs into my hair, before kissing my head and closing his eyes, the exhaustion finally pulling him under.

I smile at his quiet words, falling asleep peacefully beside my mob boss boyfriend, full of his come.

~~~

The next morning, Gigi makes me pancakes.

I asked for one, and he made me a stack of four, plating himself up five. He sprinkled blueberries and strawberries on top of his, and made a strawberry heart on top of mine.

I want to cry at the gesture, but promptly get rid of any gratitude when Gigi teases me for being such an emotional wreck all the time.

Try living your life on birth control, Evangelos.

We ate the pancakes together in a conversation of insults and innuendo's, which was mainly me making fun of Gigi and him turning it into something sexual.

I was wearing a pair of his boxers and a large t-shirt, and I was happy to see him feeling comfortable enough to just wear sweats, leaving his chest and back bare.

His raised scars and burns gleam in the morning light coming through the penthouse windows, the crosses prominent on his back.

Excuse the pun, but how Godly can this man get?

Gigi looks over my form, "As much as I love you in my clothes, we should go back to yours and grab some of your stuff to keep here." He says, "You already have a toothbrush here anyways." He grins and I smile back at him.

So I guess I should tell him about the Beneventi's.

"My stuff is still over there but I'm not living with them anymore." I shrug and Gigi stops eating, putting his fork down and giving me his full attention.

"What happened." He doesn't ask.

I sigh and put my own fork down, "After I left your place that night, I was going to go home and tell them about you. My Russian brothers found out, and, well, obviously they liked you." I say grinning, referring back to them sending a whole ass team to break him out. Gigi smiles at this as well, but drops it as I continue the story.

"The Beneventi's had found out from the pictures that were spread of us. They weren't happy..." I say, picking up my fork again and playing with the strawberries on my plate. "Long story short, I left their home and came here, that's when Elias showed up the next morning."

I look up and Gigi is glaring at my plate, "Did they hurt you?" Gigi asks, looking up to meet my eyes.

I nod, "Yes. Angelo again. That's why I left, I'm done with them." I say, my voice strong.

Gigi runs a hand over his clenched jaw, willing himself to remain calm. "That slimly motherfucker shouldn't have been fucking let off the first time." He growls, and I actually agree with him.

That's when I should've left.

"Good news is Santiago is dead." I say, trying to alleviate some of the thick anger building in the room.

Gigi only seems to get angrier, swiping the fork out of my hand from where I'm playing with my food and stabbing a strawberry to the end of it. He lifts it to my mouth and he feeds me angrily, "I wanted to fucking do it. The Beneventi's ruin everything." He snarls, feeding me aggressively.

"Tell me about it." I mumble and Gigi grits his teeth yet again.

"Where have you been staying whilst I was gone? Please don't tell me here-" He starts to worry, and I cut him off to save him the trouble.

"No, no. After Elias showed up I didn't come back. My, uh, my Russian brothers got blackmailed out of the country..." I say shyly, "But they're planning on coming back, they bought me a condo two blocks over from you so we can all live in it." I smile, and Gigi's whole demeanour softens at my words.

"Baby..." He says, stroking my cheek, "That's fucking amazing. How much arguing did it take to get it so close to me?" He chuckles towards the end and I just smile at him knowingly.

"They actually suggested it." I admit and Gigi looks at me surprised. Respect for my brothers shine in his eyes and he nods at me once, a small quirk in his lips.

"It's like they just want us to live dick to pussy-" He begins and I slap my hand over his mouth, my own mouth gaping at his crude words.

"Evangelos!" I scold, removing my hand from his mouth, but smirk up at him nonetheless, "If you wanna fuck in the new place we should do it before they get back." I say suggestively, and Gigi's green eyes darken.

"It's going to be a long day, baby." He husks back, "We're christening every surface of that condo."

___________________________________________________________

thank you all for your responses last chapter about the 3/4 way thing. i read every single comment and there are definitely some mixed reactions. i genuinely don't have a preference as of yet, i really did want to know what you guys thought so i'm going to take all your points into consideration and see what happens :)

ik some of the comments mentioned gigi's possessive characteristics and how it may be a bit unrealistic for him to want to share, and tbh i agree. i want there to be consistency throughout the characters but then again, he has been receptive to the idea of andreas being flirty with car, so idk.

bottom line is, i haven't decided. lol

either way, thanks so much for sticking around and reading, it means to world.

ily and see you next time... <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 76.4K 83
Eleanora Isabella Bianchi is a 16 years old girl who hasn't left her 'home' for last 5 years. Her parents divorced when she was 5 and since then she...
27.1K 561 36
Book 1 in Love series. After this y'all gonna get a book about Venezio and his love. Warning: this book is pretty cringe and very messed up but ok Γ—...
377K 9.1K 52
"You're annoying. I just gave a speech to you about trying to get me in bed and now here you are fucking staring at my ass." I shouted at him, he smi...
4.9K 122 19
Alessia's life takes a dramatic turn at 16 when her unspoken prayers are answered, leading her to discover her six elder brothers. Little does she kn...