Gurya (Doll) / Ehsas e Talluq...

By Rohahatim

Not mature. Rated it to prevent it being posted on teen sites. Cringy unedited first draft that I, as the wri... More

Character Aesthetics
Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Sneak Peak
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part 37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part 41
Part-42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Memes
Sneak Peak
Part-56
Memes - SneakPeak
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
I got tagged x Sneak Peak
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65.1
Part 65.2
Part 66
Part 67
Why Am I not updating
Part 68
Part-69
Coco-1
Part-70
Part-71
Coco/Nazneen-2
Memes
Ep 72
Ep 73
Trigger Warnings for the story
Ep 74
Ep 75
EP 76
Help
Name change
Ep 77
EP 78
Ep 79
EP 80
EP 81
EP 82
EP 83
Announcement
EP-84
EP-85
EP-86
EP 87.1
EP 87.2
EP 87.3

Part 46

2K 201 146
By Rohahatim

Ahil was standing in the lawn, walking around in the lawn after lunch. His both hands were at his back and he was just roaming around. Hoor also came out after some time for the fresh air. Her eyes fell on him and her mood became sour but she thought of something and smiled evilly.

'Chalo, Sir ki walk kharab krti hun. Waise bhi kaafi bore horhy hongy, company de deti hu kia yad krengy. Yahan pe to senior b nahi hain jo kch keh saken or mjhy sunna pary. Also, he doesn't have patience and I want to make sure I test his non-existent patience.'

(Let's go and ruin Sir's walk. He must be bored, I should give some company to him. He'll remember. He's not a senior here that he can say something and I'll have to listen...)

She went to him and Ahil frowned seeing her coming to him.

"Kia masla hai?" He raised his eyebrows, glaring at her.
(What's the problem?)

"Koi masla nahi. Maine kiya kia?" She shrugged.
(There's no problem. What did I do?)

"Main man hi nhi sakta tum kisi fazool iraday ke bagher yahan ayi ho."
(I can't believe you came here without any stupid plan.)

"Na manen. Main to soch rhi thi apko company de dun. Maine socha ap bore na ho rhy hon." She said and turned to the bushes and flowers. She smelled the red rose.
(Don't believe. I was thinking to give you company. I thought you'll be bored.)

"Jab bhi sochna kisi fuzool cheez ke baray mai hi sochna." He shook his head.
(Whenever you think, think about something stupid.)

"Nai toh. Main apke baaray main bilkul nahi sochti." She moved to the next plant. It had more red roses.
(Not really. I never think about you.

"Shutup." He turned angry.

"Loh ek to itni jaldi ghussa hojatay hain, hihihihihihi." She giggled at the end, smelling the roses. Her back was facing him.
(You get angry so fast...)

"Tumhari harkatain hi aesi hain." He glared at her.
(Your acts are such that make me angry.)

"Ek baat puchun?" Hoor asked, rubbing her finger over the rose petals.
(Can I ask something?)

" Agar main bolun nahi toh nahi puchogi?" He frowned.
(Will you not ask if I say no?)

"Main toh phir bhi puchungi."
(I'll still ask)

"Han to phir ye drame kiu kar rahi ho."
(Then why this drama?)

"Formality or ethics bhi toh kisi cheez k naam hai but aapko kya pata."
(There's something called formality and ethics but how will you know?)

He squeezed his eyes shut. This woman was going to make him mad.

"Pucho." (Ask.)
"Kia puchun?" (Ask what?)

"Wohi jo puchna tha." He gritted his teeth. (Whatever you had to ask.)

"Kia puchna tha?" She turned towards him with a confused expression and he gave her a furious glare. Hoor took a step back to be prepared for her marathon.

(What did I have to ask?)

"Wo..wo toh main bhulgyi...Jab phr kabhi yad ayega toh..." She left the sentence in between and as soon as Ahil took a step towards her, she ran away.

(That..That I forgot...whenever I remember then I'll..."

"Saari walk kharab krdi, badtameez lrki. Jitna iski harkatain ignore krrha hu utna hi ziyada tang karti hai." He started taking deep breaths in the nature to calm himself down.

(Ruined my whole walk, mannerless girl. As much as I ignore her acts, she teases me more and more.)

Hoor took breaths when she finally reached some safe place and was sure Ahil was not behind her.

"Kardi walk kharab. Ab sarty rahengy. Thandi hawa leny gaye hain, shayad ghussa hi thanda krde." She chuckled and went inside, humming a tune. Ahil also went inside after sometime because he'd seen that kids wanted to play in the lawn but apparently, he was so scary that they were afraid of his anger.

(Ruined his walk, now he'll keep burning. He went out to take cold air, maybe his anger gets cold.)

-------------------------------------------------------

"Can I meet Wania?" Ayaan asked his father in law. Wania was sitting with them for lunch but she'd left her room now and they hadn't met in private after Nikkah. Ayaan felt it was nicer to ask them before meeting her.

"Ofcourse, she's your wife." His father in law smiled. Ayaan stood up and went to her room, after asking for directions. Wania was sitting on the bed, she was simply dressed. The kids were all outside, playing. She was just rewinding her life in her mind. Did she make the right decision? She was confused but since she saw the kids playing together, she was feeling better. If they were happy, so was she.

The door knocked and she allowed the person to come in. She looked up. It was Ayaan. No, it was her husband. She suddenly felt weird to think of him as husband suddenly. It had always been Ahmed. Same was the case with Ayaan. Everything was weird. How will they overcome this?

Ayaan sat on the bed beside her.

"It's difficult, right?" Wania whispered. Ayaan looked at her and nodded.

"It is, for sure." Ayaan sighed and took out 2 gold bracelets and a locket and put them in front of her.

"These bracelets are khandani. They're supposed to go to my wife. Momina had them first. I never thought someone else would wear it but...Anyways. And this is a Nikkah gift." He pointed to the locket at the end.
(Khandani = family's)

"There was no need for it when you're giving the bracelets."

"There was. These are not a gift from me. They're from the family. You're the lady of the house now. And the locket is from me. I am giving you both to make sure you know you hold an important place in my house, my family and my life. I may not be able to love you—"
"I don't need your love. I can't reciprocate it so I don't want something that I can't give you back. I want respect and a promise."

"I respect you, Wania. What promise?"

"You'll give love to my kids and respect my kids as your own."

"I promise, I'll love your kids—"
"Not love, give love. I know Momal and Meerub will be more dear to you. It's natural. I mean to say you'll never make them feel that you love them less. I don't want them to grow up thinking that they're less worthy of love. I promise the same for Momal and Meerub." Ayaan smiled at her words.

"Ok. I'll love your kids as—"

"Our kids. Not mine or yours anymore. I don't want this thing to come between us. Since we're all becoming one family, it should be ours, not mine or yours." Ayaan nodded.

"Apse paanch minute baat krne ke baad mjhy ek baat maloom hui." Ayaan raised his eyebrows. He had a small smile on his lips.

(I came to know one thing after talking to you for 5 minutes.)

"Wo kia?" Wania asked, confused.
(What's that?)

"Aaap samne wale ko tokti bht hain aur bs apni sunati hain." He had an amused expression and Wania chuckled, a little embarrassingly.

(You interrupt the next person a lot and always make them listen to you.)

"I am sorry. You can speak."

"It's okay. I speak very less & Mujhay ghussa bohut kam ata hai." He shrugged non chalantly.
(It's okay. I get angry very less.)

"Achi baat hai."
(It's good.)

"Hmm...Khana khalia apne?"
(...Did you eat?)

"Han meri nand plus bhabhi ne zabardasti khila dya tha." Ayaan shook his head thinking about Hoor.

(Yes my sister in law made me eat forcefully.)

"Bachon ne kha lia?" Ayaan asked.
(Did the kids eat?)

"Mahnoor and Umair ate, Ali didn't. Hoor made Meerub eat, Momal ate but very less since she wanted to go play with Ali."

"Means elder ones didn't. Fine, I'll go make them eat. Take care." Ayaan stood up. and left while Wania glanced at the jewellery he left. She forwarded her hand and picked them. She placed the bracelets on her wrist, herself. She had no feelings or wish for him to do this. She wanted time. He wanted time. It was better for both. She wore the locket, too. She stood up and went behind Ayaan.

"Main khana daal deti hun. Momal kia kha legi in me se? I know Ali doesn't like karaily. He'll have rice only."

(I'll put the food. What will Momal eat?...)

"She'll eat rice too. Are they outside?"

"Yes." He nodded,  left the kitchen to go outside and bring them but

"Babaaaaa." Meerub's shout made him stop. He sighed and went to the lounge. The kitchen was in front of the lounge.

"Yes. What happened? Baba is going to make your siblings eat."

"Meeru ki mama kidhr?" Ayaan shook his head. He knew he was going to hear this sentence for the next 6 months, along with the previous 'Mano my new friend.' Wania also appeared from the kitchen behind and Meerub gave a full blown smile to her and ran to her.

(Where is Meeru's Mama?)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Raima's eyes fell on Hassan who was playing with the kids. Eshal and Maryam were there too. He had a heart of gold. He was a kid from his heart. All the kids were running behind him but couldn't catch him. Raima laughed seeing the kids running behind him. Her eyes met Hassan's but he averted them and her smile dropped. She gulped down the lump that was forming, faked a smile and moved to them. She went and sat on a corner chair, watching them play. After 5 minutes, Ayaan came and took Momal and Ali inside. Now it was Hassan, Eshal and Maryam. Eshal and Maryam also came and sat beside her while Hassan just watched them from afar.

Raima stood up and moved to him but he turned his face away. He was sitting on the grass. Raima sat beside him.

"Hassan Kab tak naraaz rehna hai ap ne? Baat kiun nahi karrahy?" She mumbled. He didn't reply.

(Hassan how long will you stay angry? Why don't you talk?)

"I am sorry." She said.

"I don't need your sorry Raima. Decide your priorities." Raima bit her lips. She was so confused. She had understood she was good at handling business but not relationships.

"Ap badal kiun gaye hain...Pehle jaisy kiu nahi."

(Why have you changed?..Why are you not like before?)

"Pehle jaisa? Did you mean the one jo tmhari attention ke lye tumhary agy pichy phirta tha, right? Or tum? Tumne to kabhi attention nahi dee na. Wo Hassan to I'm sorry nahi mil sakta ab. Or please bar bar mujhse ye sorry na krne ajaya kro. Mery pas aur bhi bht kaam hain. And for sure my office is more important to me than you are." He glared at her one last time and left before she cried. He didn't want to see her crying. Raima looked at his retreating back with teary eyes. Why was he being so harsh? She'd never said such words directly but alas, he was not a kid. He could understand that he has never been among her priorities.

(Like before? Did you mean the one who was always roaming around you for your attention, right? and you? You never gave him the attention.. That Hassan I'm sorry you can't get now. And please don't come again and again to say sorry. I have other works to do as well...)

She wiped her eyes and called the secretary.

"Hello, I won't come to office next full week."

"No, don't email me details etc. Just manage everything with the help of the manager but if there is an issue, then do contact me." Raima cut the call and sighed. She needed a break. She looked around and decided to go inside.

—----------------------------------------------

Inside, Ayaan was making Momal and Ali eat who were both sitting on the floor with all the toys spread around. Hassan had just come from outside and after a few moments Raima also came. Everyone was busy talking.

"Ali, Momal is your sister now, okay?" Wania ruffled his hair who looked up with confused expression.

"She's not my sister." He said angrily, making her shock and confused.

"Ali aesay boltay hain?" She said in a serious voice.

(Ali is this a way to talk?)

"But mama she's my friend, not my sister." Wania sighed. Someone in the room felt really uncomfortable. He knew what was coming.

"But why? What's wrong in calling your friend your sister too? Friends are like siblings too and her dad is your dad too now." Wania tried to make him understand.

"Hassan mamu told me ke cute girls ko sister nahi friend banaty hain." He explained with hands.

(Hassan mamu told me that we make cute girls friends, not sisters.)

'Ali gadhy, mamu hun tera kiun sabke samne zaleel krwa rha hai. Itna hi khyal karle teri mami bhi samne bethi hain.'

(Ali donkey, I am your uncle why are you embarrassing me in front of everyone. At least remember your aunt is sitting here too.)

Everyone was quiet for a moment while Wania was shocked. She glared at Hassan.

"Tum...Tum mery betay ko ye sb sikhaty ho? Badtameez." Everyone was glaring at him, the most furiously, his innocent wife whom he wasn't talking to.

(You...You teach all this to my son? Mannerless.)

"Oye Ali poori baat bata na, adhi bat kiun btayi." Hassan glared at him and Ali pouted.

(Ay Ali tell the whole conversation, why did you tell half of it.)

"And mamu told me girls ko pyar krty hain."

(And mamu told me to love girls.)

'Ali tu nahi bachayga aj mery se.' Hassan coughed and Ahil slapped his back but with force. Hassan smiled embarrassingly at everyone.

(Ali you won't be spared today with my hands.)

"Ye nahi dusri wali." Hassan gritted his teeth.

(Not this, the other one.)

"And mamu said jisse pyar kartay usse shadi krlety hain."

(And mamu said to marry the one you love.)

"Wo...M-meri im–important call arahi hai..." Hassan stood up but Ahil pulled him by his arm and made me sit.

(That---I-I am getting an imp--important call...(

"Teri call me nikalta hu gadhy." Ahil whispered in his ears while he gulped.

(I'll take your call, donkey.)

"And mamu ne ye bhi bola tha girls ki respect krty hain." Hassan's breath came back. Wania felt a little relieved now.

(And mamu told me to respect girls too.)

"Aur kia kaha tha Hassan mamu ne? She asked Ali.
(And what else did Hassan mamu say?)

"Girls ko tang nahi krty..."
(We should not tease girls.)

"And?"

"Agr wo friendship ke lye mana krden to bar bar puch kr tng ni krty."

(If they say no to friendship, we don't tease them again and again by asking.)

"Phir kia kartay hain?" Wania asked, she wanted to be sure her son is being raised well.

(Then what do we do?)

"Apni mama ko bta dety hai k friendship krni h..bar bar tang krna hrrrasssment hota hai..jo bad thing hoti hai...aur unko unki permission k bgher touch b ni krty...balke ksi ko b ni krty but girls ko khas tor p respect krty hai." Hassan thanked Allah that he finally said the sensible words too otherwise his brother and sister would have killed him today. Wania hugged her little one.

(We tell our mama that we want to be friends...Asking again and again is harrassment..which is bad thing...and we should not touch them without permission...infact we should not touch anyone without permission but we should specially respect girls.)

"My baby's so sensible and intelligent." Wania kissed his cheek and Hassan frowned.

'Matlab buri baat kry to maine sikhai hai, achi baat kare to ye khud sensible hai. Double standards ki bhi hadd ho gayi.'

(Means if he says something bad then I've taught him but if he says something good then he's himself sensible. There's a limit of double standards.)

"Ali idhr ao." Raima called him and he went to her.

(Ali come here.)

"Ek baat apke mamu ne nahi batayi." She set his hair.

(Your mamu didn't tell you one thing.)

"What" Ali asked innocently. What was that, that his mamu didn't tell him?

"Jab apki shadi hojati hai na, toh wife ke alawa sari cute or non cute girls sisters hi hoti hain, friends nahi. Ok?" Raima sweetly said and kissed his cheek and gave a furious glare to her husband who averted his eyes, gulping. Everyone muffled their laughter.

(When you get married, then every cute and non cute girls except your wife, are your sisters. Not friends, okay?)

Momal quietly sat at her place. Watchman Uncle never asked before touching her at the wrong place. Did he harass her?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teach them young <3

Stop being rude Hassan🥲but this was necessary. Now Raima will realize that relationships are more important than anything ♥️

Who's photo do you think Raima was holding in her hands in last episode? ❓❓

My Momi....☹️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...