Loving my Solace | taekookff

By MiracleHappiness7

Jeon Jungkook, a feared and powerful mafia, handling business here and there. He doesn't care about relations... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
πŸ”ž9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

4

2.4K 88 3
By MiracleHappiness7

weeks had past after the incident, Taehyung and Jungkook both went on separate ways, doing their own thing. But admitting that they didn't missed each other would be a big lie.

Although they always had communications, and are always talking on the phone, physically being with each other is what they missed and needed the most.

Jungkook misses the how are yous and are you fine questions by the younger, he misses his hugs, he also missed the way the younger would scold him, even though he didn't like it that much.

"aughhhh! when is this thing going to end!" Jungkook said groaning in annoyance. He is really desperate to see his babydoll right now. "About an hour more boss" Jung Hoseok, Jungkook's Hacker said.

"Fuck this....you know what? Just send it to my house tomorrow, I really gotta go....Also tell Namjoon to handle Mr.Lim for me, tell him I need Mr.Lim in the basement 12am sharp." Jungkook said in a hurried voice, as he moves around looking for his phone. Once he found it, he immediately track Taehyung's location, and jumped in happiness knowing the younger is at home.

"alright, I need to go...be careful with these information, this could cause us a great fortune if someone whom isn't on our side gets a hand of this...and that fortune I mean is our lives, Jung Hoseok...be careful." And with that Jungkook went out of their headquarters, heading towards Hermés to get some gifts for his babydoll and for Mr.Kim.

After an hour and a half, Jungkook finally arrived at the Kim mansion...

Jungkook parked his car infront of the mansion, and walked inside. The guards and Mr.Kim's underlings doesn't need to search through Jungkook for full security test, since Jungkook himself is the most trusted man of Mr.Kim.

Walking inside the mansion, stepping on the stone floor that leads to the door, brought so many memories that came flashing through Jungkook's head. And all of those memories always include his babydoll.

Like when he walked passed a tree which reminded him that, that specific tree was planted by him and Taehyung when they were 9 and 12, to which they named "coconut" cause it's a coconut tree.

Or, when he looked at the doorbell which allowed him to remember the time both him and Taehyung broke it. And looking at the fountain reminded him that they used to use that fountain as a target when throwing knives, which was the cause of it looking so 'unique'.

Jungkook just chuckled at himself remembering those silly times Taehyung and him had together. Jungkook sighed and took a deep breath again, before twisting the door knob and opening the door for him to enter.

As soon as he got inside, the maids and guards immediately bow showing respect to the next leader of the Kim Empire, greeting him with 'goodafternoon' Jungkook just nodded his head and went straight to the kitchen where he saw a glimpse of his babydoll.

Jungkook grin to himself thinking of something, he then proceeded to walk slowly to not get cought. He put his gifts on a nearby table and proceeded to walk snicking behind Taehyung.

As he got closer, he immediately wrapped his arms around the younger's waist and carry him up in the air, making Taehyung yelp in surprise.

"Oh my gosh! Kook put me down!" Taehyung said wiggling, trying to get out of the mafia's grip. Jungkook just luaghed at him and continued hugging his waist. "you can't escape from me babydoll, so stop fussing or you'll hurt yourself" Jungkook warned Taehyung, his voice soft and calm.

"oh I might hurt my self alright!..Jeon if you don't put me this second you won't be able to see your future kids, I swear!" Jungkook just luaghed at what the younger had stated, he then grin again, thinking of teasing Taehyung.

"you're pregnant? with my child?" Jungkook exclaimed, pretending to be surprised. "Shut up Mr. Mafia" Taehyung rolled his eyes at the mafia's silliness.

Although Taehyung warned him to stop, Jungkook didn't bother stopping at all. He still pretended to be shock and continued to tease his babydoll.

Jungkook slowly put Taehyung down, he looked at the younger with wide eyes and agape mouth. "you're going to kill the father of your children?!" Jungkook said dramatically. Taehyung just rolled his eyes playfully and sighed.

Just then, Jungkook leaned down and started peppering Taehyung's stomach with kisses. Taehyung was surprised, his eyes widen as he gasp not expecting Jungkook to do that.

He stood in his place speechless, unable to form a word. But he like it. Taehyung admitted that he likes it, he can't stop himself from thinking that 'what if this is true, and not just a silly teasing' 'what if they are really inlove with each other' 'what if Jungkook really loves his babydoll'. Those what if's kept on repeating inside Taehyung's head.

Jungkook on the other hand was still giggling, while kissing Taehyung's stomach, thinking it was a great idea to tease the younger that way. Both of them were being busybin their own world that they didn't notice 'Park Jimin' Taehyung's other bestfriend, who's pushing Mr. Kim in wheelchair came inside the kitchen.

At first Jimin widen his eyes but eventually smirked, while Mr. Kim looked at them softly. Jimin wanted to tease the both of them, and so he fakely cough, gaining the mafia and his babydoll's attention.

" *cough, cough" That's definitely not a bestfriends' thing...right Mr. Kim?" Jimin said, teasingly. Mr. Kim looked at the shocked Taehyung and Jungkook with a grin, he nodded his head slowly at them.

Taehyung widen his eyes and immediately pushed the mafia away. Jungkook on the other hand glared at Jimin. "what?...don't look at me like that, Jeon...its true anyways, bestfriends don't do things like that"

"You know what, good thing I didn't brought anything for you" Jungkook said, walking towards the table where he left the gifts, and coming back handing each gifts to Taehyung and Mr. Kim. "Hey! that's so rude!" "Oh chim, stop fighting with Kookie"

"thankyou for this, Jungkookie...what brought you here son?" Mr. Kim asked, smiling at his most trusted men, and heir to his empire.

Although Jungkook has his own company, and gang that didn't stop Mr. Kim from making him his heir. Taehyung didn't bother about it, since it's not what he wanted. So the only good choice he has is Jungkook.

Mr. Kim knew that his biological son isn't really into the world of Mafia's, Taehyung has a passion for modeling, and so he lets him be. Jungkook on the other hand is a strong independent young man. He has the aura of a true master, of King perhaps.

Jungkook has skills and talent, he is smart and wise at the same time, he is also the most loyal man there could ever be in the Kim Empire. There is no doubt that Jungkook would be a good leader when the time comes.

"Oh, I just wanted to visit you both..it's been a long time since I've visited here, Mr. Kim." Jungkook said, walking toward Mr. Kim, and then pushing his wheelchair near where Taehyung and him stood earlier.

"how many time do I have to tell you Jungkookie...call me paPa"

(pa/⬇️Pa/⬆️)

"dad, Mr. Mafia right here might be uncomfortable, stop teasing him" Taehyung interfered once he saw how Jungkook froze for a second then looked at him.

"alright, alright, I'm sorry....But good thing you are here today, Jungkookie....I have a mission for you"

"what is it Mr. Kim" Jungkook asked the old man. "Remember the blue pearl that I gave Mr. Sanchez 2 years ago?"

"....yes, Mr. Kim"

"well, he is about to sell it on an auction this Sunday" Jungkook widen his eyes hearing that the blue pearl will be auctioned by Mr. Sanchez, their 'good friend'. "why would he do such thing?" he asked.

"that's my mission for you, Jungkookie...I want you to buy that blue pearl, then find out why did he have to sell it...Also, Miss. Amilía Sanchez, is against his father, maybe you two could work together?"

"I'll see to it, Mr. Kim...but I don't trust anyone, it would be better if I work with my gang" Jungkook said a little unsure of working with Mr. Sanchez's daughter, because he may have a hunch that she is also behind it.

Mr. Kim noticed it, and just nodded his head in agreement. "alright, start the auction is tomorrow Jungkookie...I hope you'll do well" Mr. Kim said and the nurse started to push his wheelchair out of the room.

When Mr. Kim was completely out of their sight, Jungkook then grabbed Taehyung's arm, and run off. "wait Kookie, where are we going?" "Let's have some fun babydoll" And with that, they played around the mansion like young teenagers, leaving Jimin inside who's wishing Jungkook had brought Yoongi with him.

...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 22.9K 41
{Completed} "Thank you for giving me the life and world I didn't even know existed" "You don't need to thank me for anything because when I found you...
70.8K 2K 37
Jeon Jungkook, The deadly heartless mafia who was known for his power and fame. He own almost the half of korea and he was totally fearless. side-by...
10.8K 732 33
>>>>>> Jeon Jungkook, he is the CEO of Jeons and also Mafia King he was ruthless and heartless nobody knows his name or saw his face they are only kn...
609K 36.8K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...