In my Life

By Filipaalves333

This will be another story of my favorite couple from the TV series "The Flash", the Snowbarry couple. In thi... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Update
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII

Chapter VII

158 6 0
By Filipaalves333

POV KILLER FROST

Thomas Snow, Caitlin's dad, discovered that his daughter inherited his ALS gene. Desperate to save her, Thomas began performing experiments of cryogenic gene therapies on Caitlin in an attempt to freeze the disease, just as he had done with himself. While the experiments were successful, Caitlin began exhibiting a dual personality, that is me! 

The first time I fully manifested was when Caitlin fell her bicycle during an accident and hurt as a speeding car got off. However, the memory of the "accident" and my existence were repressed from Caitlin's mind. I admit that the past that goes with my name isn't the best, and if you happen to look at my criminal records, they're bigger than the mall in Central City, but it's not my fault that I have a huge talent for getting into trouble.

I usually use and enjoy using my powers for evil, but this time things are different. Maybe because I'm sharing my body with Caitlin Snow, from whom I got a special affection, but today I'm going to help Caitlin and consequently her dear friend. I felt her frustration as soon as she arrived at the jewelry store and saw Barry Allen lying on the floor hurt and not being able to help him. She knew that if she got ahead, things weren't going to go well for her and that's when I emerged to save/control the situation.

As soon as my "transformation" was complete, I advanced inside the shop and started shooting ice balls at the metahuman, who as much as Barry was surprised by my presence. He was still trying to dodge my powers, but to no avail and I quickly got him completely frozen from the tips of his toes to the last strand of his hair.

- It seems I arrived just in time. - I said to Barry who was looking at me with an air of surprise, mixed with a little fear.

- Caitlin?

- Not precisely dear.

- Who are you? And what happened to Caitlin?" asked Barry, getting up from the floor.

- All you need to know for now is that I saved your life.- I said before turning my back, but before starting to walk out of the jewelry store, I turned back to Barry.- Oh, and my name it's Killer Frost.

After leaving the jewelry store, I went to one of the mall's bathrooms and simply looked at myself in the mirror.

- Who are you? Who am I? What's going on?" Caitlin asked. I knew that she was very confused by what had just happened and that she had a number of questions for me, but I knew this was not the most appropriate time to have this conversation.

- Honey, didn't you hear what I said? My name is Killer Frost and I'm you! We are the same person!

- But how can I... how can you...

- I know you have a lot of questions but unfortunately I don't have time to answer them. You must return as Caitlin Snow, your friend and those people who need you.

I quickly relinquished control of her body and let Caitlin take over. What I wanted most was to have control for a little while longer, as I've been "stuck" for a long time, but I knew there were people outside this bathroom who needed her and not me.

"I'm glad you're safe!" Caitlin exclaimed, "running" into Barry's arms, who just hugged her tightly.

After a long and tiring day of work at STAR Labs, we finally made it home. Despite her pretending that everything is fine in front of her colleagues and friends, I know that she was apprehensive about everything that happened and knew that this was the perfect time to have the talk.

"I know you want answers, so feel free to ask me anything."- KF.

"I don't even know how to start.... But I think the most obvious question is who are you?"- C.

"I've answered you this question before.... In the mall bathroom."- KF.

"But how is it possible for you to be me? To be the same person?"- C.

So I ended up telling her the full story of when her father started experimenting on her because of her ALS disease. And that it was with these experiences that a new personality was born inside her mind and body, that is, me.

"And how is it that I discovered your presence only now? From what you told me, you've been with me forever."- C.

"Since that accident you've suppressed your memory of me. I'll admit there were several times I thought about taking control of your body, but I didn't want you to find out in that more aggressive way, so I never got around to it." - KF.

"But you didn't answer my question, why now?"- C.

"Because I felt your frustration seeing your helpless friend. I've felt your frustration many times, but this time it was bigger. I knew you needed me!"- KF.

"And now?"- C.

"Now what?"- KF.

"Are you going to want to "take over" my body? How are we going to manage to live both inside the same body?"- C.

"The same way we've lived until now. Don't worry I only come out of my cocoon when you need me." - KF.

"There's one thing I want you to know.... I couldn't help but be curious and researched you this afternoon."- C.

"I know, have you forgotten that we're both in the same body? I can see everything you do 24/7 and feel everything you feel."- KF.

"And is it true? Everything that is written about you?"- C.

"That I'm a murderer? Yes! I'm not going to lie to you and say I'm the best person in the world."- KF

"And did you regret it? Of all the wrong you did? Of all the people you hurt?"- C.

"No!"- KF.

"And are you going to hurt me? Or my friends?" - C.

"I was incapable of hurting you. As for your friends, I won't do anything to them. I know how important they are to you, so I won't do anything to them, ever." - KF.

"How do I know I can trust you?" - C.

Really this was a beautiful question.... The truth is that if I were in her shoes, I wouldn't trust me either, but the truth is that if I wanted to hurt her or her friends, I would have already done it. In all my lives I've never had a person like Caitlin involved in my existence.

"You don't know, but I promise I will never hurt you, nor let anything bad happen to you." - KF.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 476 16
In an alternate universe where Miss Caitlin Snow, a CSI at CCPD, gets struck by lightning the night of the particle accelerator activation and become...
233K 5K 33
Barry and Caitlin are "just friends" but what happens when Barry is the only one capable of turning Killer Frost back to Caitlin? Feelings begin to a...
32.2K 633 11
All City have heros. Starling City have the Arrow team with Oliver Queen, John Diggles, Laurel Lance and Felicity Smoak. But this story talk about th...
42.7K 595 10
Barry returns from the Speed Force after months of being gone. Only to have one of his closest friends become injured on his watch. Friends are forme...