๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค๐๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ. แด‹แด…ษข

By TRELLFEEN

"๐‚๐‹๐”๐๐‡๐Ž๐”๐’๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐€๐ƒ ๐‹๐ˆ ๐๐ˆ๐“๐“๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡๐„๐’ ๐“๐‡๐„๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐“ ๐’๐„๐„ ๐Œ๐„ ๐๐”๏ฟฝ... More

๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค๐๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ.โœ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Twenty.
TwentyOne.
TwentyTwo.
TwentyThree.
TwentyFour.
TwentyFive.
TwentySix.
TwentySeven.
TwentyEight.
TwentyNine.
Thirty.
ThirtyOne.
ThirtyTwo.
ThirtyThree.
ThirtyFour.

Nineteen.

8.5K 513 361
By TRELLFEEN

EXCUSE MISTAKES!THANK YOU.

OMNISCIENT POV.

DECEMBER 13. 2018

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Replacing herself with a pillow, saint sat and stared at kentrell until he stopped moving completely before letting out a deep breath. she prayed he didn't wake up while she was getting dressed because if he did he would've made her stay in.

from the countless times of them having sex, kentrell became more obsessive and possessive to where he wanted to be up under her twenty four seven. he didn't want her going anywhere and if she did, he would call and check in every thirty minutes.

they were currently back in utah at saint's condo where they were laid up watching documentaries, but had fallen asleep.

saint had already shower and did her hygiene before kentrell went to sleep so now all she had to do was put her clothes on, fix her hair up and meet kaylee and tink down stairs in the parking garage.

squeezing herself into the small dress she slid her boots on before standing up walking towards the bathroom.

grabbing the brush, saint brushed her hair back into a slickback ponytail. picking the lipgloss up she applied to to her lips before walking out the bathroom.

she was surprised that kentrell didn't wake up being that she was shuffling around the room too much, but he didn't.

saint picked her purse up along with her phone before quickly leaving out the room shutting the door behind her. "can't believe i gotta sneak like a child" she muttered softly heading down the stairs.

successfully getting out the front door she got on the elevator pressing the garage button scooting to the corner afterwards.

she didn't like getting on the elevator being that she always got the feeling that it would get stuck. she also didn't wanna take that stairs either because they would take longer.

"It's about time! damn bitch, you sneaking out like a little ass kid. i thought you was grown now what happened ?" tink asked once the doors opened causing both saint and kaylee to laugh.

"That's why you can't put that good cooch on a nigga, he start acting obsessive" kaylee spoke.

"okay¡" saint mumbled rubbing her arms. "it's cold as fuck out here, im surprise it ain't snowing!" she stepped off the elevator

"nah it prolly won't start snowing till the end of december or beginning of january. you got that see through shit on I'd be cold too. it's a jacket in the car you can use though".

"wait because you look the fuck good right now, you gotta take pictures with that little ass purse" tink told her causing saint to playfully roll her eyes.

"i was plan on and don't do my purse! my baby got me this and i'm grateful" she held it up. "anyways here take my pictures" she moved from by the elevators.

grabbing the phone tink took a few pictures before handing it back.

"they're cuteeeee" saint cooed looking at them minutes after posting.

"you posted them bitches before looking at them forreal, but you really blew up after everyone found out you and kentrell fuck with eachother. look at them likes!"

"It's the caption for me! i like, i like" kaylee said getting ready to comment.

ᥫ᭡

swipe.

77.324 likes.

s.saint: That Lock Down Fresh Out Dick Be The Best! 😛

random: 😍😍😍

random: the caption. 😟
--s.saint: it's a song lyric relax! 🙄

kentrellshaderoom: yea she'll be pregnant soon.
-s.saint: No. #FTK 🕴🏿

mgng10x: top know you outside like that ?
--s.saint: No, You gone tell ?

golden.Kay: it's giving freak bitch. 😣
--s.saint: 🥴.

blasian.tink: fine ass bitch i love it. 😩😍
--s.saint: i love you. ♥️

view all 15.773 comments.

17.624 likes.

Golden.kay: Kiss Em' Peace. 😘

comments are turned off.

22.736 likes.

blasian.tink: Show Me Your Bitch So I Can Shit On Her. 💋 #respectfully.

comments are turned off.

ᥫ᭡

"oh so y'all bitches took pictures before y'all got here? fuck y'all cause how they supposed to know we together " saint stared down at their pictures with a frown on her face.

"You acting like we're not gonna take pictures and videos the whole time we're out pud relax. besides we gotta cut up for the birthday bitch" tink hyped making them smile.

"Come on then! let's go before kentrell start calling or come find me and ian even get to do shit yet".

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"saint why the fuck you got a jacket on in a strip club" kaylee yelled over the music causing saint to look away from the strippers giving kaylee her undivided attention. "take that shit off".

"No, it's kinda cold in this bitch. i don't see how these strippers walk around half naked in this cool ass air" she said loud enough to where kaylee could hear her.

"you right, but you literally have on a whole dress with long sleeves. it's the fact that i didn't even see you walk in here with a jacket on, and it's a puffer coat at that i'm weak" she laughed as saint playfully rolled her eyes.

"please look at this bitch" she pointed at Tink up on the stage with the strippers.

she was really the life of the party forreal, never a dull moment.

'all ass' by the migos started playing causing both saint and kaylee to get up and start dancing in their section.

"stripper girls shaking all ass on the pole, all ass aye, all ass aye" saint sung smirking as kaylee got in front her and started throwing her ass against her front area.

bending off kaylee grind into her more while saint rubbed her hands all over her ass and thighs.

they both were in their own world and the tension between the two was growing thick the more they sat there and physically touched eachother.

you could tell they wanted to do more than that but chose not too, well at least not yet.

tink walked towards the section and looked at them with a wide smile on her face. "y'all bitches over here looking like y'all wanna fuck eachother and i love it" she yelled causing them both to break away and take a sip of their drink.

saint didn't have anything strong in her cup, instead she just had a cup of orange juice and was satisfied with it. she didn't need anything in her system to turn up because once she was comfortable with you and the vibe, she was lit.

meanwhile tink and kaylee was sipping on some vodka and casamigos. they were functioning pretty well since they were used to drinking and holding their liquor.

"y'all ain't trynna order some hot wings? a bitch hungry and i'm tired of throwing money... my arms hurt" saint pouted grabbing her purse zipping it up.

"i'm surprise them big ass stacks could've fit in that mf" kaylee said making tink spit her drink out and saint smack her lips together sticking her middle finger up.

"bitch this purse can hold as much as i need it too! y'all gone get off my purse for i tell my man on y'all".

"yo ass prolly in trouble anyways. did you check your phone lately? we been gone for a good three, four hours" tink asked and saint shook her head no.

saint was too busy having fun, she not once touched her phone after posting her pictures. tink and kaylee was doing all the recording and stuff so she didn't think of checking.

"noo i didn't and i don't wanna look" she whined biting her nails. "i'm scared because i know he done woke up. "

"just check pud...what's the worst he could do other then get mad or some shit, hit you? i know he wouldn't do that" kaylee said as tink and saint gave her an uneasy look. "nevermind he do got a few screws missing".

"ain't no few! all them mfs are gone. just check it and see what he said " tink shrugged.

nodding her head saint unzipped the purse pulling her phone out. putting the password in she scrolled down looking at her notifications.

106 missed calls from 'my. ♥️ '

75 unread messages from 'my ♥️'.

just when she was about to click on the thread a message popped up causing her heart to start racing. "y-y'all he said 'on dump you got me fucked up, bring yo stupid ass home fa' i show you sum slime' with laughing faces"

"that not bad if that's all he said" tink looked between the two for answers. "no?"

"no tink! he called me one hundred and six times and sent seventy five messages! sending more as i speak. " saint told her continuing to read his messages as they steady popped up. "he said 'on my kids pud you slick as fuck, you play mind games like hell, manipulative ass li' girl, answer the fucking phone' "

"its getting domestic na' " kaylee said out of nowhere and they fell out laughing. "y'all don't take shit serious! that's why he gone choke yo ass up when he find you. maybe we should go-

"NO!" saint cut her off. "i don't wanna leave now...he just gone have to wait, might as well enjoy since i'm in touble. anywho back to my wings" she said making them shake their heads.

sending a message telling him she'll be home in a few she pressed the power button slipping her phone back in her purse.

"y'all think i play mind games and manipulative forreal?" she asked frowning up at the stuff kentrell had said. "i don't think iam, i just move different. "

"yea ion think you're manipulative, it's just you act like the dude in the relationship sometimes and the mind games ? eh, but you is slick as fuck though. "

"yea what kaylee said, i mean don't get me wrong it's nothing wrong with being like that, but let your guard down a little bit. you can be mind tricking though! and that's okay because ain't no nigga finna play with you. " tink gave her-her honest opinion.

"ugh! i can't help it...excuse me can i get a order of hot wings" she called out to the girl that was walking pass. nodding her head she walked off and saint sat back pouting. "anyways i'll work on it...maybe".

"i hope he don't start acting crazy to the point where he doesn't want you round other people. "

"it's probably more of him thinking she's ignoring him than him not wanting her to be around nobody at all. ian gone lie every time you're out, you just might have to keep texting his ass so he don't flip. " kaylee stated.

"mhm, probably. "

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Kentrell pleaseeee" Saint cried pushing at his lower abdomen as he slammed into her from behind. ignoring her cries he continued fucking her with his jaws clenched together tightly.

"I'm sorry" she whimpered.

"Shut the fuck up" he groan pulling at her hair causing her to gasp squeezing the pillow that was beside her.

cumming for the third time tonight her eyes rolled to the back of her head as kentrell muscles tighten before releasing deeply inside her.

falling flat on the bed saint slightly shut up her eyes watching kentrell walk towards the bathroom slamming the door. grabbing the towel that was beside her, she wiped herself off softly hissing at the sensitive spot.

saint slowly got out the bed grabbing the sheets and covers throwing them in the washing machine putting detergent on them before making her way towards the guest bedroom bathroom.

she knew kentrell was still mad, that's why he was fucking her as if he was trying to kill her or rearrange her insides.

after taking a quick shower and putting on a big tee with spandex, saint walked back in the room seeing fresh sheets and a comforter on her bed.

kentrell stood there eyeing her with his hands placed in his sweats tiredly."babe where you going?" she asked walking over to him rubbing his arm.

moving her hand kentrell mugged her leaving out of the room trailing down the stairs with her hot on his tail.

"um kentrell?" she called out grabbing his arm causing him to snatch away from her once they got in the living room area. "how you just gone fuck me like that and turn around and leave ?"

continuing to pay her no attention, he grabbed his keys and started walking towards the door.

"No. " saint snatched the keys out his hand putting them in her spandex. "i'm not just some hoe you got yo nut from and now you finna leave...why you ignoring me trell?"

"same reason you ignored my text messages and phone calls" he chuckled bitterly looking down at her. "gimmie my shit pud".

"i wasnt ignoring you babe. only reason it took me forever to respond was because my phone was in my purse the wholetime. i would never-

"why you couldn't just tell me that you was leaving huh?" he mumbled cutting her off.

"because i knew you wouldn't of want me to leave! you being selfish kentrell, you can't just have me to yourself!" she told him causing him to grow furious.

he wanted her to himself and he couldn't help it.

with saint telling him that out of her own mouth, it only made him more mad because he knew that already.

"mane gimmie my fuckin' keys, you pissing me off" he said lowly snatching them from her waistband.

"ken-

"watch out dude" he slightly pushed her to the side walking out the door shutting it behind him.

saint shook her head wiping the tears that started falling. she didn't like how he was treating her and the selfish ways he had made her angry.

she couldn't believe he was treating her like a hoe on the streets who just let him fuck and leave afterwards. saint was starting to regret getting into a relationship in the first place.

she had to understand every relationship wasn't perfect. you go through up's and down yes, but she just didn't want a toxic one.

locking the door behind her, saint silently cried to herself walking up the stairs. reaching the room she shut the door before getting into bed getting ready to cry herself to sleep.

kentrell dragged his hands down his face trying to calm himself down completely. he did leave out the condo, but he never left the building. instead he was outside the door leaning up against the wall.

"fuck" he cursed balling his fists up.

he knew he shouldn't of got mad at her, but the fact that he felt as if he was being ignored drove him crazy.

he already didn't have her location to pop up on her, so he had no choice but to stay and wait until she got back.

kentrell knew not to put his hands on her, but fucking her angryly helped...just a little.

feeling like himself again he unlocked the door with his key walking back inside locking it behind him.

once he got up the stairs he stripped from his clothes getting in behind saint as she continued silently crying to herself.

"i'm sorry mama" he mumbled wrapping his arms around her waist bringing her closer. "i luh you"

wiping her eyes saint turned around in his arms clinging onto him as well. " i love you too kentrell" she sniffed pecking his lips before shutting her eyes.

kentrell knew he couldn't stay mad at her for long. the soft spot he had in his heart for her just wouldn't let him.

excuse mistakes. 🫂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 1.7K 29
๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘ , ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐ด ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘˜- ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ข๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ~๐‘’๐‘›๐‘—๐‘œ๐‘ฆ๐‘ฆ~ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘›- ๐ท๐‘’...
191K 11.6K 36
โ ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐Œ๐„, ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ. โž DISCONTINUED
43.2K 1.3K 18
@๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป <๐Ÿฏ | ๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น
107K 4.1K 24
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ" " ๐˜‹๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ต?"