Miracle {Women Of The TVDU Gi...

Por arrowloverl

Gif Imagines for the TVDU women. This book includes characters from TVD, The Originals and Legacies. Fem Re... Mais

Elena Gilbert
Caroline Forbes
Bonnie Bennett
Nora Hildegard
Katherine Pierce
Sybil
Mary Louise
Lexi Branson
Vicki Donovan
Jenna Sommers
Liv Parker
Jo Laughlin
Anna Zhu
Nadia Petrova
Hayley Marshall
Davina Claire
Rebekah Mikaelson
Camille O'Connell
Aurora De Martel
Freya Mikaelson
Sophie Deveraux
Keelin Malraux
Lizzie Saltzman
Kym Hawkins
Hope Mikaelson
Josie Saltzman
Penelope Park
Jade
Alyssa Chang
Wendy
Maya Machado
Josie Saltzman
Anna Zhu
Katherine Pierce
Lizzie Saltzman
Jenna Sommers
Nora Hildegard
Sophie Deveraux
Alyssa Chang
Wendy
Pearl Zhu
Vicki Donovan
Jo Laughlin
Liv Parker
Amara Petrova
Elena Gilbert
Nadia Petrova
Mary Louise
Bonnie Bennett
Hope Mikaelson
Penelope Park
Caroline Forbes
Lexi Branson
Esther Mikaelson

Cleo Sowande

981 17 0
Por arrowloverl

Cleo when you'd just accidentally walked in on her.

"Hey ..." You trailed off and quickly close the dorm room door.

Your best friend, Hope, told you to come up to her dorm room and grab a biology textbook for her.

Little did you know, that Cleo was inside of their shared dorm, she was showered and didnt seem to be wearing more than a towel.

She giggles and walked over to the dorm entrance with a smile on her face.

"You can come in, Y/N" Cleo assured you and you hesitantly opened the door.

Opening the door, you leant in the doors way and trying to act cool.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know that you were -" Your eyes trailed up and down her body.

"Oh really ... Because I could have sworn that you were thinking about something else" She smirked at you.

"Maybe I was" You shrugged slightly and you adjusted your ring.

"Well ... Hope isn't going to be back for a while so we could have some fun" Cleo's eyes traced up and down your body.

"You know, what ? Why not ? Mr Roger's is an ass hole anyway" You walk into the room with a smirk.

Cleo smiled and moved out of your ways so that you could enter fully.

This was really going to be fun.

A/N : This is a short one because I'm busy tonight. You can let that ending take your mind wherever you want.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

39.8K 1K 12
"she was disguised as an angel, he a demon. she craved chaos, he peace. perhaps that's why they found balance within each other." - in which a woman...
2.1K 73 9
"ℋ𝑜𝓅𝑒 ℳ𝒾𝓀𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓈𝑜𝓃, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓃𝓃𝑜𝓎 𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓁𝓈𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹" .~ .~ "ℰ𝒹...
3.9K 262 8
She didn't know how it happened. She didn't want to die. She had a life planned out, goals to accomplish, places to see. Now she could do none of tha...
67.4K 1.7K 52
No one tells you how much things will hurt when those you love most are ripped from your life. It's been seven years since Hope and Henry Mikaelson h...