Cale Henituse's Younger Siste...

By Lalalax5

Cale Henituse become a regressor at the age of 40 years old to a 10 years old child. However, turned out that... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1: The Starting Point
CHAPTER 2: New Body?
CHAPTER 3: First Interaction
CHAPTER 4: Family Completed
Author Notes
CHAPTER 5: You Are a Henituse
CHAPTER 6: Something Unexpected
CHAPTER 7: Ahjussi
CHAPTER 8: Busiest Time
CHAPTER 9: Wedding Day
CHAPTER 11: Turned Into a Disaster
CHAPTER 12: Angel?
Author Notes (2)
CHAPTER 13: Reunion
CHAPTER 14: Don't Go
Author Notes: I'M BACK.
CHAPTER 15: Cale & Kallie's Resolve
CHAPTER 16: Test (1)
CHAPTER 17: Test (2)
CHAPTER 18: Would You?
Author Notes (4)
CHAPTER 19: Who Are You? (1)
CHAPTER 20: Who Are You? (2)
CHAPTER 21: Who Are You? (3)

CHAPTER 10: Glib-Tongue

3.2K 217 21
By Lalalax5

The entire main hall became silent upon seeing Cale henituse's face. The vast majority of people there thought that a 10 year old child have disregarded the Crown prince. It took a great courage to be like that. It was the first time someone showed his disliked openly toward the first Crown prince. Although, many nobles do not support him but they still showed him respect even though they mouthed him bad behind.

Alberu crossman; the one who received that expression by Cale had turned blank for a moment.

'...i-is he crazy?! I have never met such a human before who dared to do that even in front of the King...he is driving me nuts'
.
.
Kallie pov~

Her occupied mind was interrupted with the iffyness in her surrounding. She then could finally see how every nobles faces looked troubled. She subsconciously glanced at her brother. Her brother disgusting face was sent toward Crown prince..

'..Wait...what! Crown prince?!'

She *gasp* and held back her screaming.

'Does my oppa still want to be a trash? Really?? Of all times he chose to do that in front of all nobles added with royal family? Is he want to debut his trash like this?'

'No...i was too lenient, i thought that my brother won't become a trash because his treatment to me was not like a trash could do.'

'Ugh' she cursed internally.

'My slacker life! If people perceptions to her brother are bad then they will divert their attention to me!!'

Kallie then decided to take an action without thinking much. She was the first one who ended this akward silent.

"How could we a lowly nobles dare to be in the same precense with our benevalont Crown prince...right oppa?" Said her with a bright smile.

The coldness atmosphere around the main hall was seemed to ceased down after saw a bright smile from the little girl that looked so beautiful. Many felt relieved after heard her statement which made several nobles nodded their heads in aggreement.

Cale was listening to her little sister words and wanted to frowned more but the gripped hand of her was so strong which made him held back. He will asked her later what does she mean that we are a lowly nobles. How could her little sister have that kind of thought? He planned to lecture her about the greatness of Henituse family after the wedding has finished.

"Pfft..." a stiffled laughed was heard coming from the King.

Before Kallie could see Zed's eyes, her father; Deruth stood up from his seat and covered her sight and quckly speaking.

"I apologized your majesty, i beg your understand that my child is still too young." Said Deruth with a bow because he too had glanced back at Cale.

Zed crossman touched deruth's shoulder and said calmly.

"That's alright...they are all still a child. Alberu is more older than your son, so i'm sure that he will understand"

Deruth then stared at Alberu and quickly apologized too.

The crown prince waved his hands to show that he is alright. Of course because the King said it like that, he has no other choice unless follow him. This event raised his supspicious  toward Zed more.

Cale heard the King statement and he scoffed internally. Who is younger than whom said him in his mind. But he held back his retort because he finally realized that he was wrong to do that in front of the King.

"I have seen your wedding then i will go back now. The first Crown prince will be in here as my representative" spoke Zed.

"I understand, thank you for coming in my wedding your Majesty" replied Deruth in humbled tone.

However other nobles tried to persuade the King to stay in here for a little bit. They want to gain favour because it was a rare chance to be closer with him. However, Zed denied it with a reason that he's busy. He then glanced at Alberu and said something.

"You don't need to come with me just stay in here"

"Yes, but I will at least see your Majesty go"

The King only nodded in replied and he exit the main hall with Alberu behind. The room then became noisy again after the departure of the King. Most of them gave lots of praises toward Count Deruth and Violan. What happened later made every low nobles try to get closer with Henituse. But, high ranking nobles like Marquis and Dukes were frowning. They were worried that Count Deruth will use this momentum to extend his power.

The three children too were also praised of their stunning appearance. The parents introduced their child to them which make the three of them have to give responds. Although, they were more likely to smile only and gave a short quick answered.

Kallie henituse felt tired after hearing the same praised again and again spouted by nobles. She thought that if she heard that again her ears would be bleeding. Then she moved further back and escaped skillfully. She headed upstairs and good news is most of people were flocking around her brother and parents. Without she realized that her entire movements were being watched by someone.

On the other hand, at the outside of estate far from crowded place. Alberu was watching the King enter the carriage. However, before that he mustered up his courage and asked him.

"Your Majesty, may i know why you personally came here?"

"Don't you hear what i have mentioned before in main hall?" Said him without looking back at Alberu.

Hearing no response made Zed glanced a little toward Alberu only to see his eyes that said 'do you think i will buy that nonsense?'.

Zed then shifted his sight back to carriage and said something else.

"When you want to catch a rat, you need to do it properly"

The luxurious carriage was closed and quickly left Alberu alone.

"It's dangerous" whispered him

The way the King spoke before, the aura around him became colder. It's like there was anger that had been resist for a long time.

'I couldn't do anything about that for now, but i will take a note and wait until i got older'

He then entered the main hall and was welcomed by nobles. He replied them in a bright tone and sometimes praised too. However, his mind was focus on the red head. To be precised, the little girl who was heading upstairs. He wants to talk with her because he was curious about her way of speaking. Is she really has a glib-tongue or the latter event was just a coincidence.

After several hours, some of nobles already gone because the clock pointed out 10 pm. The main hall that had been crowded was now quiet. Alberu then excused himself that he needed to go to toilet. Therefore, he headed upstairs.

He could see how the long hall was full with balconies in left side. However, one of the balcon was closed. He quickly reached the door and opened the handle slightly.

He saw a strand of red hair was being blown by a wind night. He then spoke quietly.

"Don't you feel cold young lady?"

The little girl flinched after hearing that sudden word and looked back behind her. Alberu could see how moon light shone her appearance. Right now she looked more dazzling with a slight eyes and plump lip. Its made Alberu wondered if a child could be this attractive.

The little girl opened her mouth and said with a soft voice.

"What can this lowly noble do for you your majesty?"

The word of 'your majesty' jolted Alberu consciousness. Of course because your majesty is referred for the King while Alberu is still a crown prince.

"Pfft" He chuckled slightly

"Are you sure you are not wrong speaking like that?"

Kallie only shake her head and Alberu closed the door and moved closer to her. And this is what the thought of the little girl.

'The heck...why is he here? I don't want to interact with other characters from novel. He should have known that i and him have a same personality which is an expert using glib-tongue. Usually he will avoid that kind of person....'

'Ahh..i forgot that he is still young so he lacks experience'

Plop

Her busy mind was disturbed by a coat on her shoulder. She immediately glanced to the side and have a question displayed on her face. Alberu understood that question and replied in gentle tone.

"It is windy...you will catch a cold"

However, contrary to his expectation thanks from her, she said something else.

"But i'm not(?)"

Well it's true that Kallie was not cold at all. Her oppa has given her an artifact warm temperature because he worried about her who was wearing off-shoulder dress. Of course, Alberu will never know about this. He is still weak to feel a mana coming from highest quality artifact.

He mistook her and frowned before sighing loudly.

"Just wear it"

This little girl is only 7 years old so Alberu need to take care of her weak body child. If there is something happened to her, he would feel a little guilty.

Kallie seeing how the prince was adamant for it then proceeded to wear the coat. She is not someone who will refuse a gift.

"Thank you so much for caring this lowly noble...you really are deserved to be called the sun of our Roan kingdom"

Alberu frozed before sighing again.

'Why the two read heads only drive him nuts? Is it because they are sibling?'

He wondered if she said that purposely or she was just a little child who knows nothing. Then he proceeded to ask her.

"What is your attention saying something like that?"

Asked him with a cold voice. Actually, Alberu was a little bit angry to her. Can't she see how the first crown prince has no backing at all(?).

'Is she mocking me?'

"I believe it is better for Your highness to determined" spoke her calmly.

"..haahh...i couldn't understand you at all"

"There is no need Your highness"

"Ugh...can you stop talking back?" Said him with a slight pout.

Kallie saw Alberu's annoying face made her chuckled internally.

'I guess he is still innocent. Hmm...it won't be bad to give him reassurance'

"Your highness...do you know what i want to achieve?" Asked her with a glistened eyes.

Alberu; after heard that question start to contemplate something.

'Is she trying to use me?'

However, contrary to what he expected...the little girl responded struck him dumbfounded.

"A slacker life Your highness" replied her with a wide grin.

"..w-what?" Alberu could feel how his brain stopped working.

"Yes a slacker life" said her while nodding her head.

Before Alberu could answer Kallie spole first.

"Therefore, Your highness you must be the King. Only you know my dream. So i believe that when you become the king you will grant my request"

'...w-what is a connection between the king and she become a slacker?'

Hearing that words made alberu laughing. It's been a long time for him to be all out like this. He used to hiding his true self to protect himself. But currently, he is doing whatever he wants.

Kallie saw him like this made her frowned.

"Are you mocking my dream?!"

Alberu then laughed again while holding his stomach.

"Aha ha ha ha..." a tears could be seen at the edge of his eyes.

He then calmed himself and spoke with energy.

"Very well...i will work hard to be the King and grant your request"

He never know that a words from a little girl could change his mood. It's the first time someone support him become the king. Even though she was speaking about slacker things. But, it's enough to warm his stiffed heart.

Kallie declined her dissapoinment after heard that statememt from Alberu. She could feel a patted from him on her head.

"I will go back for now...the night is getting late and colder  Don't stay in here too long." Said him with a fond smile and he headed out through the door. Most of nobles already went back home, and it's time for him too.

Kallie saw Crown prince exit. She then turned back to see an almost full moon. The reason why she came in here was to planning for the future. She's curious about the King's act and she also trying to prepare the way for her to get ancient powers.

Ancient powers are natural powers that needs divine luck for human to encounter. However, Kallie doesn't need that, she already knows where their locations to be from the novel. That powers will help her to survive in this munckin world.
.
.
.
Before she turned her back to go inside. A long pale and slim hand covered her vision.
.
.
This is someome whom could hiding his precense from the sharpness of Kim rok soo.
.
.
.
She heard someone whispered in her ear with a husky tone which made her shivered more than when Ron gave her a lemon tea.

"You are finally in my hands"

She cursed mentally and then she fainted.

-the end

Who is this person??? The one who have been watching her is this person not alberu.

Anyway, this is a new character created by me🤗

Dont worry i will not make new characters too much...so it will not confusing.

See u
Dont forget to votes✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 214 16
Maybe fate still gave him hope, another chance for redemption. "Master Cale, shall I throw them in the chambers?" "Go ahead. Make sure to prepare a f...
188K 14.4K 52
Somehow, a narcoleptic transmigrator is working as a stablehand in the Henituse County. That's fine, there's no way Cale would care enough about this...
10.4K 624 9
The son of a Count in Northeast of Roan Kingdom, is named Cale Henituse, had lost his mother and his father had neglected him. The once cheerful chil...
707K 32K 45
[This story is free as of February 10, 2021] "Move over A Walk to Remember, and make way for one of the most heartwarming stories this side of Wattpa...