Merlin you're a girl!???

By victoriatheauthor16

In the kingdom of Camelot it is getting closer for King Arthur choose a bride. Every one knows he's going to... More

Auther's note
Chapter 1 : Rise and Shine🌞
Chapter 2 The Time is Nearing🕰
Chapter 3 Arthur's idea 🤯
Chapter 4 Hutning trip
Chapter 5 Merlin your a girl?
Chapter 6 The After Shock
Chapter 7 The Recations
Chapter 8 A New Day
Chapter 9 Just a Week?
Chapter 10 Just Two Days
Chapter 11 The Week Is Over?
Chapter 12 Did It Work?
Chapter 13 So This Is My Life Now
Chapter 14 Waking Up
Chapter 15 A Day With The Knights A Night With The King

Chapther 16 A Day with the Knights and a Night with the King pt2

1.2K 52 4
By victoriatheauthor16

Disclaimer: I do not own the fan art or the characters just the story.
Remember:
Underline words: means Easter Eggs
........❤️...........: Time skip
'Taking to self'

~~~~~~~~💙~~~~~~~

"Come on out Merlin! You been in there for what feels like months!"

"Well to me to has and hasn't been that long!"

"Then hurry it up please." Gawain said. Taking a sip of his drink that he Smuggled in.

"Alright, alright, just give me a second."

After exactly a second the red curtains, to the dressing room open revealing Merlin. Wearing one of the gowns that Leon picked out.

His dress consisted of the colors that embodied one of the things he cherished most, his kingdom. The dress was a deep red with golden threads spindle throughout the ends.

He was even considering getting a little golden dragon sowed into the front of it. Right under the collar. Of course that's only if Merlin chooses it.

Merlin herself actually liked the gown but that was the problem with it. It wasn't a simple dress for Merlin to work in. But an incredible fany gown that one would wear to a ball.

"Sorry Leon, I really do like it."

"Yes."

"But I can't really do work in this."

Well that wouldn't get him a point.

"You still have it, just waer it to a ball then."

"I could. But Arthur, already has my outfit picked out."

"HE DOES?!" All the knights shouted. Very shocked about this, why didn't they hear about this? Surely Arthur would if told them that he picked an outfit for Merlin. Right?

Merlin looked at them confused.

"Yeah, it's the one I always waer to import parties. It's the one with that ridiculous hat."

After a minute or so, it finally clicked to what outfit she was talking about.

"OHH!"

"I can't believe he still makes you waer that. Even after all this time?" Leon exclaimed.

"The actual uniform is nice. It's just the hat I can't stand! The feathers keep fall on to my eyes. Almost makes me spills the drinks."

"You do that even without the hat on!" Gawain said. Making everyone chuckle.

"I would say that your right, but that be like saying you also don't spill your own drink when all your doing is pouring it into your mouth. Still sober might I add."

"He gots you there Gawain." Elyan said.

"Alright, alright, let's continue shall we?"

"Yes, we shall." and with that the witch walked back into the changing chamber.

One dress down and no points gain.
.....................❤️................

After a few changes later. Merlin has picked three dresses that she actually liked and can work in.

Which means for the knights little game it's a three way tie so far. Percival, Elyan, and Lancelot all having one point. Seeing as they understand that fancy doesn't always mean sturdy.

"She tried on one of each of ours outfits. Now it's time for round two!"

"Time for what?" Gwen asked.

"Nothing!"

"Don't worry about it."

"Time for a drink and a few snacks."

"Okay then?" Gwen turn towards the curtains. Deciding that she didn't want to be involved.

"This one is nice too." Merlin said. Opening the curtains revealing herself, and a beautiful yet simple dress. It was a light blue with long sleeves that are white at the end of it, and the corset has white swirls thought out it. Making them appear as clouds gliding thought the sky.

"Give us a twirl please." Gawain asked. Spinning his hand around. Showing his eagerness to see his friend spin.

"Alright." She grab the sides of the delicate material. Rising a foot, turning to the right, she spine.

Lifting the top layer of the folds of the skirt. Bringing about a scene from the sky come to life.

She twirled a couple of times. Stopping once the dizziness started to make it's way in. Stepping a few steps back to clear the feeling of dizziness away.

Once her mind was clearer. Merlin glanced at the knights seeing that their expressions held ones of aww in them. "What is it?"

That seems to break whatever dazes they were in. Shakeing their heads and closing their jaws. A few coughed clearing their throats trying to single for someone to speak up.

"It's nothing." Elyan tried to explain.

"I wouldn't says it's nothing! Because it's definitely something." Gawain said smiling.

"Yeah." Percival agreed.

"What we're trying to say is that the dress suit's you, Metlin." Lancelot summarized.

Everyone nodes in agreement.

Light pink bloomed on Merlin's cheeks and a small smile appeared on her face.

"Thanks." Was all she could say.

Smiles lit up on everybody in their group. Seeing their friend happy makes them happy. Even if that was chezzes. It was still the truth.

Tho the gears of ones head was turning. "Wait! So who's the one that picked that one out?" Gawain asked. Hoping that it wasn't the person who he think it is.

"Oh, it was me." Lancelot answered. With his arm raised.

'Of course it was him!' Everyone thought.

'Why I'm I right when I don't wanna be!' Gawain sigh.

'Which means he has gain another point. If no one gets another point he will be the winner!'

"Okay! Merlin go on try another one." Gawain said. Basically shoving her into the changing room. Once she was in, the long hair knight return to his seat besides Percival.

"I should have known that Lancs would win this."

"I still think I might have a chance to win. She liked my first pick."

Putting his hand on Percival's shoulder.

"Well I'm routing for you then mate."

The big knight's ear turn to a soft shade of pink. He cleared his throat. "Thank you."

In the end it was a two way tie between the humble noble knight Lancelot and the strong big kind knight known as Percival.

They were the only ones who got the two points. In all honesty, they realizes that there should've been a better point system. Leon did however, end up losing by having not gain a single point.

But lucky enough for him. Elyan decided to give him a hand. On the condition that he does nothing with the stables but place the new hay in. That's it. He'll help with everything else tho.

Once everything was settle. The dress and other womenly attire were bage up. They left the seamstress place and headed towards the palace where the king await for there return.
...............❤️.............

As the evening continue to go on. Dinner was being serve to the king in his chamber, which he was glad for. He really didn't have the mental strength left to have a great feast. Nor did he think his stomach could handle all that food again. Not for a good while.

Having a small meal in his room is exactly what he needed. Another good thing about this night was he get to share this meal with Merlin.

Well sort of, as he eats his food. His best friend was doing her job as his women servant for once. She sat across from him, polishing away his chest plate. He couldn't help but stare at her. Watching the focus in her eyes as she does the simple task she done a million times before.

Yet seeing her doing it, just gave him a warm feeling that he couldn't place. But noun the less he enjoyed the feeling.

"So, how was the dress shopping trip?"

Merlin stop wiping the chest plate. Looking up at him. Before looking back down to the armor, continuing wiping. "It went fine."

"Fine? That's it? No it was wonderful it was great I enjoy spending your coin?!"

"Very much so. But I didn't think you would want to hear about it."

"You, Gwen, and my best knights were gone for half the day! So, yes I would like to know how it went."

Arthur saw the way Merlin's lips twitched up.

"It went really well. Apparently I look great in anything. Which we already knew that."

Arthur gave a side nod in agreement. Then took a quick sip of his drink after realizing that he was agreeing that Merlin indeed looked good in anything.

Clearing his throat, and trying to change topics before his face becomes heated.

"When do I get to see these grand outfits?"

He couldn't come up with anything else, might as well try to make her blush than him.

"Probably best to wait, to allow your imagination fly. Because I really don't feel like going to my chambers just to bring them up here to give you a private show."

His plan fail tremendously. His face was as red as the tomatoes he had for lunch.

To which Merlin was all to happy to witness. Saving this moment to her mind. Wanting to look back at this the next time she has a nightmare about him lighting the fire to her execution.

This was the real Arthur, who was a little arrogant, strong headed, stubbornness, but was also kind, caring, brave, loyal, and righteous. That was the real Arthur, her Arthur.

Not the one that haunts her dreams. But gives them light.

They spent the rest of Arthur's meal talking back and forth with remarks to each other, and trying to make the other blush.

~~~~~~~~~💙~~~~~~~~
So sorry this took so long a lot. Has happen this year or last year from graduating high school, working, now paying taxes. Anyway this chapter was gonna end differently but I decided to use the original ending for this chapter for the next chapter. Have a good night or day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2K 31
Instead of Guinevere, Arthur falls in love with a female version of Merlin. The problem is that he wasn't the only knight. Who will win Merlin's hear...
121K 4.6K 39
Merlin and Arthur. There never was, nor would there be, a pair quite like those two. Arthur, the Once And Future king of Camelot; and Merlin, the gre...
1.1K 39 5
Merlyn didn't know what to expect once she arrived in Camelot. Never in her life has she been so scared and excited at the same time. But maybe it wo...
136K 3.1K 48
Pls do read this! It starts out bad but I get better at writing as time passes! This is a merthur one shot book it is going to be almost all fluff m...