My possessive alphas

Dark-hairedDamsel द्वारा

"I want both of you." ..... From the day I could remember I have always been alone. Growing up, I al... अधिक

Note.
02. Forest trails.
03. Midnight blue.
04. Skimpy clothes.
05. Illegally Good Looking.
06. Feral.
07. Lay Your Hands On Me.
08. Ambush after shower.
09. Blood on my neck.
10. A naked man in my bathroom.
11. Tantalizing Desire.
12. Smelling like him.
13. Feeling out of control.
14. Something's Wrong!
15. Why Am I Like This?
16. I am being watched.
17. Heart to Heart.
18. Ten Ways to Rile Up Your Enemy.
19. Humiliated by a piece of bread.
20. Dream walking.
21. Is This Really a Date?
22. Kiss me more.
23. In the middle.
24. Charged with lust.
25. The night before.
26. The truth.

01. Blond Adonis.

4.8K 79 10
Dark-hairedDamsel द्वारा

        “Michael!!  Fuck right there.”

        I groaned and changed position on the bed.  The moaning got louder and heavier and my bed jerked in response.

        Oh, not again. 

          “Shit, I am going to comeeeee.”

          I jackhammered straight on my bed and threw a pillow on the couple next to my bed without looking.  I am never touching that pillow again. 

          My sleep was long gone; I couldn’t get out of the room fast enough.
Sex noises followed me to the kitchen, granted the whole apartment was a size of a shoebox and the kitchen was like a piece attached to it.  But still, as I closed the door, I could almost pretend that my roommate and her boyfriend are just talking and not going at each other like rabbits.  

         Why can’t they wait to have sex until I have left the apartment, like normal people?

         I sighed and put a kettle full of water on the stove and waited until it boiled.  I poured the boiled water into a cup and took one of the tea bags from the container we have stashed.  I wouldn’t be able to operate this day after rudely awakened without tea. 

        I took the first sip and didn’t even mind the hotness.  Moving towards the only beautiful section of the whole apartment, I reminded myself again that it was worth it to live with a nosy person who has no conception of personal space.

       The first reason is that I can’t afford an apartment of my own and the second one is that I don’t want to be alone.  Silly as that may seem, being alone nearly makes me go mad.

         I opened the window and got the first whiff of clean air.  I inhaled carefully, the aroma from my tea and the fresh air outside made all the tension from my body release. 

      The city seemed to wake up, bustling with activities but all very consistent and familiar which brought a smile to my face.  I thrived on routine and it always made me feel a little more settled. 

         That was the only thing that made my life easier in the early days.
But today I was determined not to dwell on the past.

       My eyes drifted past the shops to the tree line which was little visible from where I was standing.  Our city is just a little half an hour away from Seattle but is easier to commute than anything.  But what I liked about this city was it was on the smaller side and lesser hassle from all the usual city’s honking and pollution. 

      I sighed with relief as the obnoxious noises from the other room rolled down to none.  I turned and slanted my back against the window sill and looked about my apartment.  It was much on the smaller side but with the non-existent budget I was living on, and it was perfect. 

        When walked from the main door to the right was the kitchen which was just two small counters and some cabinets, and just opposite to it is the living room with a comfortable second-hand sofa, and next to it is the main attraction of the apartment, the window.  Mid-morning, the light would stream inside and light up the whole living room.  Even though there was nothing scenic to offer outside, I liked it the better. 

        Opposite the couch is a single bedroom which has two twin-size beds, crammed awkwardly, and next to the main door is the restroom which was modest at the best.  Closet space was non-existent but I’ll live.

        I have lived in worst places than this and apart from that, I liked the quiet neighborhood.  The tourist places were on the other side of the city, so this side received a less touristy intervention. 

         I took another sip of the hot tea and craned my head against the wall in satisfaction.  God, I hope I have time to complete at least half of the work I have planned. 

        I resisted going back to the bedroom after I completed my cup.  I took a t-shirt and jeans which I had stashed in the lower cabinet of the T.V. stand.  I was using that as my closet anyway because my lovely roommate stole all my space in the cupboard inside the bedroom.

       I quickly ran downstairs, took the milk and newspaper kept for us at the entrance of the building, and said hello to a few of the neighbors who crossed me, going on about their business. 

      I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth while I waited for the water in the shower to turn warm.  After scrubbing myself clean, I dried myself with a towel and bent down to take my underwear from under the sink.  I pushed myself into low-rise jeans and a t-shirt so old that the wording in the front was completely erased. 

         I left the restroom and headed back to the kitchen from where I heard the bedroom door open, so, I immediately made myself busy and made my breakfast.  Taking a bowl, I poured some oats in it and milk and sprinkled a little cinnamon powder, and topped it off with some almonds.
After placing it in the microwave, I started methodically cleaning the kitchen, like I was always taught. 

      And went about to say good morning to the two love birds.  They were cuddling on the couch, whispering to each other in hushed tones and smiling, it brought a weird pang to my chest.  It was not like I was jealous of their relationship it’s just that I once hoped that I would get someone to look at me the way they both look at each other.  Caring and in love.  But I burnt it to ashes even before I hit puberty, men can be assholes sometimes.   

       They both waved at me.

        “You could have resisted the urge to have sex until I left the room.”
I scolded. 

       “No kick in that.  It’s just, the dirty talking got me all hot and bothered and the extra effect of you waking up and us getting caught is half of the thrill.”  My roommate, Livya, purred. 

      I fake gagged.  “It’s not like you minded before.  And what do you mean by getting caught?  It’s not like I am going to complain to someone.  Or…is it like some weird foreplay?” 

      Michael opened his mouth but I thought better of it.  I don’t want to know if they have some weird kink.

       “No, thank you.”  I scrambled from the living room and back to the kitchen, their laughter followed me which made me smile as the microwave beeped right on time.   

       I carefully took out the hot bowl and added some more cinnamon powder before eating a spoonful.  I mentally took note of everything I had to do that day as I got ready for one of many jobs. 

…….

      Waving goodbye to the couple on the couch, I went downstairs with renewed energy.  My steps were fast and confident.  I heard Billy, an orange tabby cat that had taken up an interest in this street, meow and it stalked towards me.  I crouched down and gave him a good rub.

        “Is my Billy feeling like being part of the family?”  I asked the scowly cat in an obnoxious voice. 

        He suddenly escaped my hands and ran towards the dumpster like he felt that I was going to take him away from his paradise. 

        I got up with a laugh and walked towards the end of the road to catch the timed bus.  After I boarded the bus, I took out my phone and started scrolling through job listings, and sent my resume to a couple of them which I would be comfortable doing. 

        I tilted my head and relaxed against my seat, as I looked outside.  The bus idled in a stop and my breath stopped for a second when I saw a blond hunk crouching down near a monster bike and doing some tinkering.

       “Fuck.”  I exclaimed softly.

        But like he heard me talking to him, his eyes found mine in an instant just as the bus started to move.  I didn’t even try to move my gaze as he scrunched up his nose, got up, and took a step towards the bus like he wanted to come near me.  But the bus accelerated and moved towards the next destination.

         I took a huge gulp of air and turned my head to see him, standing in the road just where the bus was a few minutes ago, with his hands on his hip and looking in my direction like he could still see me. 

       I turned back in my seat and tried not to pass out. 

       I closed my eyes and tried to memorize his face and felt a tingle run through my body.
If I was not wrong, his hair was in a bun and some long curls were fanning his face, I couldn’t place the color of his eyes but his beard was just a little long from being a stubble, his golden hair was mesmerizing just like my reaction to him.

        I never felt carnal pleasure from just seeing a person and it weirded me out so much that I didn’t even realize the bus was at my stop.  I hurriedly got out and speed-walked towards the mall.  I knew that there was no fat chance of that guy following me but I walked fast towards the security line and produced my ID card before briskly walking in.

        I took the elevator to the second floor and went into the store’s changing locker and changed into my uniform.  It was an all-black uniform with a t-shirt and denim overalls skirt which stopped just above the knee.

       I currently got a part-time job in a Nordstrom clothing store and I loved working there for some reason.  It’s not like I could wear any of their dresses or even afford them but I love boosting customers’ confidence while they try on something and feel insecure. 

      And isn’t that the irony when I feel insecure about my whole self?
It was not like I hate the way I look, I just hate the way some people make me look at myself.  Too small boobs, too large ass, too wide of a hip, but small arms and thighs, unnecessary abs with a loudmouth on me.  Yeah, I can’t help but feel like that with these comments.
But the great thing is that some days when I look at myself in the mirror, I would feel my world is not tilted as I thought and I was not broken inside. 

        After I braided my hair, neatly, I went outside. 

       “Hey.”  I greeted my colleague and accepted a hug from her.

      “Hey back, Sylvie.  What are you up to today?”  Shanice asked while showing me a printed paper with the works we had to do today.
I pointed at the mannequin change and she nodded her head in agreement. 

       “Nothing much.  Just woke up to sex noises with the same old morning routine.”

        “You and your routines and Livya and her insatiable needs.”  She teased while we both undressed the first mannequin and fitted it with a new collection of lace bra and panties. 

        “You will appreciate my routines when you feel like your whole life is falling apart.”

      “Don’t go all heavy on me this morning.”  She said with a smile as we moved to the next dummy. 

       Today was a slow morning so we kept on chatting and doing our work while getting occasionally shushed by the cashier who thinks he owns the whole place.  The manager is a kind old lady who happens to think that everyone should be given a chance and I was someone who came to work there with a chance like that.  Even if it was a part-time job I was grateful to get money in any form of work. 

       We would get ignored by the other co-workers generally, trying to kiss every customer’s ass but Shanice and I were always a team. 

       For four hours we almost completed most of the work in the paper while assisting customers.  I went back to the changing room and changed back to my old dress and said my goodbyes and went outside to start my remaining of the day with a late lunch. 

        I stopped at the cheap dining place within the mall and ate a pizza slice with some iced tea.  I took a tissue and started writing the things I had to do with the remaining of the day. 

       I usually start my days at nine and end at whenever I feel like.
And today was no exception.

        To cross off the first to-do on my list, I went to the gym a few blocks over.  After I completed high school I had big dreams about becoming a physical trainer and it would be easy money and a job which I would like, but the real world had some reality to throw at me.  It was the fifth gym I gave my resume to without any response.

       Even though I had some impressive resumes with a great high school diploma, they were looking for an actual degree regarding P.T.  My correspondence courses were still ongoing.
I couldn’t afford to go to college, so I was taking some health-related courses which were highly expected in the field.

         I used up my savings to get personal trainer certification but still, I have not been able to snag some clients of my own.  So, I decided to targets gyms.  But that was looking like a flop too. 

      I was so happy that I would be able to get a job that at least paid me well and let me save money but it was looking like a big no.  I sighed and entered the gym. 

        The girls behind the desk smiled at me as I approached them. 

       “Hi, I am Sylvia.  I applied for physical training instructor and uh I am here to see if I got approved.”

       “Sure.  One second.”
The blond said with a kind smile and looked down at her computer. 

         Her hair was not quite good compared to the man with the golden hair and warm roots.  His hair looked soft just by looking at it and I immediately wanted to run my fingers through it.  The effortless curls looked….

      “….five days.”  The girl before me said and looked at me expectantly. 

     Oh shit, I didn’t even realize she was talking.  Fuck.  What am I doing, daydreaming about some dude who I didn’t even look at for twenty seconds?
I am slipping.  I should be concentrating on my job and not on some hunky man. 

      I cleared my throat.  “I am sorry, I didn’t hear you.  Could you repeat?”  I kept my smile extremely polite; I couldn’t fuck up another potential job. 

      “No problem.  Our owner is out of the station and our gym’s head trainer is interested to recruit you but you have to wait for at least four to five days till our owner comes back.

       Crushed hope started to bloom again in my chest.

       “Thank you so much, you just made my day,”  I said and gave my hand to her for a shake.  She shook it and smiled at me. 

        With a spring in my steps, I went back to the nearest bus station and started dreaming about my work time.  I could still do my part-time job in the mall and with the rest of the hours I could train in the gym and at night I could study.  I always thrived on juggling many activities efficiently.
And now I would get my wish true.

      I would have my dream job, with a side job for extra savings and a degree which I have more motive now to do better.  In a year I would complete that course and it would add a little more positive look to my skills.  I could have all that I ever dreamed of. 

      To live in an apartment, one which I could afford, even if it was small, and have a nice cat or dog to call my own so that I wouldn’t feel so lonely all the time even though I had people around me. 

       I came to an abrupt stop when I spotted the blond hunk in front of the mall, looking at his phone and the entrance again and again. 

       Oh no. 

…….

Vote, Comment, and don’t forget to follow me!

Check out my Instagram for the upcoming chapter’s sneak peek.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

187 9 5
I awoke to a cold and damp concrete floor under my body. I opened my eyes and blinked several times, hoping that I would see a bit more clearly if I...
32K 5.7K 154
One of the most painful things on earth is to lose a loved one. Whether in death or heartbreak. It's a pain different from all others. You feel ever...
34.9K 609 33
"I could kill you," he grins holding the gun to my temple. "I wouldn't be scared," I reminded him. He trails the gun under my chin lifting it, allowi...
86.6K 2K 13
"We shouldn't be doing this." I croaked, torn between my inner voice of reason, and the irresistible desire that had been building up within. In deni...