The UnLucky Charm

By nandy1910

"You're a sin You're a monster You don't deserve to live Don't come to my house You're a unlucky charm" She h... More

Prologue
Epi. 01 - Deva Hasini
Epi 02 - Date
Epi. 03 - My Girl
Epi 05 - Krish
Characters
Epi 06 - Tie
Epi .07 - Protecting Her
Epi. 08 - Ashwin
Epi 09 - My Wife
Epi. 10 -I Love You
Epi. 11 - Accident
Epi. 12 - DIVORCE DECREE
EPI. 13 - REVENGE
EPI. 14 - Little Shashi
EPI. 15 - Smith
EPI - 16 - Memories
Epi. 17 - Deva Shashini
Epi. 18 - The Truth
Epi. 19 - Sorry
Epi. 20 - Pain
Epi. 21 - Love
Epi. 22 - Her Pain
Epi. 23 - Letters
Epi. 24 - Her Past
Epi. 25 - Anniversary
Epi. 26 - Will you marry me?
Epi. 27 - Reunited
Epi.28 - The End
Update
Bonus chapter....

Epi 04 - Wedding

2.4K 181 16
By nandy1910

For the first time Hasini called Jayesh for the meeting.

Asusual Jayesh came to Hasini's house to pick her up and every time he made sure that the car windows were open.

"Where do you want to go, Hasini?" Jayesh asked happily.

"Beach." She replied with thousands of thoughts running in her mind.

He started to drive towards the beach.After an hour Jayesh and Hasini sat on the shore watching the waves.

"Do you want to ask or say anything?" Jayesh asked.

"How did he always read my mind?" Hasini thought.

Hasini said "yes."

Jayesh turned his head towards Hasini.

"I.. I....want to tell....tell something important about my past." Hasini said with a hesitation.

Jayesh listened to her sincerely.

"I... I was .. I'm not..." Hasini sighed.

"I'm not ... I have..." once again she tried to explain and failed miserably.

Jayesh held Hasini's hand and said "I don't care about your past. It doesn't matter to me. All I care about is the present and future. You can say about your past when you're fully comfortable until then I won't ask anything. Even in the future if you don't want to share anything about your past . I won't ask you anything , I promise that." 

Once again Hasini was stupefied with his sincere eyes.

"But...." Hasini tried but Jayesh placed his finger in her lips and said "No if's and but's . The past can wait so don't worry. Whatever may be your past I promise ,I will make sure that it won't spoil our present and future."

Hasini was silent.

"Hasini , at least nod your head so that I can understand that you understood whatever I said." Jayesh whined.

Hasini moved her eyes towards his hands which were in her lips.

Jayesh noticed her eye movement and took his hands abruptly. 

"Sorry." Jayesh muttered 

"Thank you." Hasini muttered at the same time.

Two days later

"Hasini, have you decided?" Bhuvana asked.

"I think so." Hasini replied.

"This Sunday they are coming to our home to know about your answer." Bhuvana said.

Hasini nodded her head.

Sunday evening 

Jayesh came with his parents.

"Where's Hasini?" Geetha asked.

"She is waiting for Jayesh on the terrace." Bhuvana said.

Jayesh ran towards the terrace and the elderly couples laughed seeing his actions.

Hearing footsteps , Hasini turned her head and saw Jayesh coming towards her.

"Hi.." He said and smiled nervously.

"Hello." She replied with a smile.

"Are you waiting for me?" He asked her.

Hasini nodded her head and started to speak.

"I don't know whether my decision is correct or wrong. I want everyone to be happy. I don't know whether I can be a good wife and take care of the household management. I don't know whether I can be a perfect daughter-in-law. Atlast I don't want to hurt you." 

Jayesh was looking at her keenly.

"I want to try.. I want to give this relationship a chance . But at the same time I'm very scared. What if I mess up everything? What if I hurt you?" She asked.

Jayesh understood her vulnerable state and held her hands.

"I'm happy that you thought about trying this relationship. Even though I don't know whether your decision is right or wrong, you won't regret this decision at any cost. You want everyone to be happy but I want you to give first importance to your happiness. Even though I don't know whether I can be a good husband , perfect son-in-law or take care of the household activities, no one in this world is perfect. We learn through mistakes.

Don't worry too much. If you don't want the marriage just call it off . If you don't want to be in a marital life, apply for a divorce. Because this is your life , your happiness is important , just focus on yourself. Some people say this is selfishness but it is called self love. You can't sacrifice your life for anyone. We live only once so live for yourself and do the things which give happiness to you." Jayesh said everything in a polite way.

"Yes.." Hasini said slowly.

"Haan?" Jayesh asked in confusion.

"I'm ready for the wedding." Hasini said.

Jayesh was shocked to hear her words.

"Seriously... Hasini, seriously..." He asked with his eyes full of happiness.

Hasini chuckled and nodded her head.

"Hasini, are you sure?" Jayesh said.

"I'm sure. I will try my level best to make this relationship work." Hasini said.

Jayesh chuckled and said "There's nothing to hurry, take your own time. We have all our life."

Hasini smiled.

"So yes?" He asked once again.

"Yes." She replied.

He smiled widely.
Later they informed their parents about their decision.
Bhuvana had happy tears in her eyes after hearing her daughter's answer.

As Hasini and Jayesh were not interested in a big gala wedding they decided to have a court marriage after ten days.

But the elders were disappointed with their decision.

2 days later..

Hasini called Nancy and informed about her wedding.

Video call

"I'm really happy for you, my best friend." Nancy said.

Hasini chuckled.

"Did you tell about that?" Nancy asks.

Hasini understood her question and narrated everything.

"Tell him as soon as possible." Nancy adviced and Hasini agreed.

"Will you come to my wedding?" Hasini asked.

"You didn't come to my wedding so I won't come." Nancy said.

Hasini's expressions changed. Nancy noticed that and said "Hey, sorry I didn't mean in that way. I was just joking. Don't take it seriously."

Hasini smiled dryly.

"Did he know about this wedding?" Hasini asked Nancy.

"I don't know." Nancy replied.

"Really?" Hasini asked.

"Even if he came to know, he won't talk with me about this ." Nancy lied.

Hasini nodded her head and tried to hide her emotions but failed miserably.

"Take care of my little dumpling." Hasini said and ended the call.

Jayesh didn't disturb Hasini until the wedding. He gave enough space for her to think.

Three days before the wedding.

Hasini received a call...

"How are you?" A person in his late 60s asked Hasini.

"I'm good. How are you?" She replied.

"Counting my days." He said.

"I told you not to speak like this." She chided.

The old man laughed.

"The little princess Sweety is going to get married, it seems ,that too in the court." He asked.

"Yes." She replied.

"Very good." He said.

"You know everything from the first day right." She asks.

The old man laughed.

"Of Course I do." He replied.

"I don't want to mess up your mind, that's why I didn't call you all these days. But today I called to wish you." He said happily.

"Can you come?" She asked with a hope that he would say yes.

"I wish I could see your wedding but I can't." He said with a sigh.

"It's ok." Hasini replied in a dead tone.

"Will he come?" She asked.

"Who?" He teased her.

"You know who I'm mentioning." She said, The old man laughed.

"Did you invite him?" He asked.

"No." She answered.

"Then how can you expect him to come?" He asked.

"Hmm.." she replied.

"He won't come even if you invite him." The old man said, Hasini didn't reply anything.

"Even though he asked you to get married soon , he can't see you getting married with someone else." The old man said.

A lone drop of tear escaped from Hasini's eyes. The old man sniffed to control his tears.

"You're always my princess so don't forget that. I will be with you whenever you need me. You can come to our home whenever you want. Do you understand that?" The old man asked in an authoritative tone.

Hasini chuckled in tears and said "I understood."

"God bless you with happiness." He said and ended the call without waiting for her reply.

Hasini smiled and wiped her tears. Next day everyone went to buy a wedding chain for Hasini. The men were standing behind their ladies.

"See this." Geetha showed a model to Hasini.

But Hasini searched for something better.

"That one." She pointed to a chain.

"Mam it's a little bit heavy." The sales girl said.

Hasini nodded her head.

"Are you sure about that?" Bhuvana asked.

Hasini nodded her head once again. After an hour they completed the purchase.

Hasini forwarded her card to pay for the nuptial chain but she was interrupted by Jayesh.

"Let me." He asked.

"But.." Hasini tried to speak.

He said "Please..." 

Hasini nodded her head.

"Mostly girls wanted to have their nuptial chains in light weight but you chose the heavy one." Jayesh asked curiously.

Hasini smiled as a reply.

She :I wanted to get married in three different traditions.
He: Seriously?
She: Yeah..a big wedding. Are you ok with that?
He: Anything for you.

A day before the wedding.

Hasini went to Bhuvana's room to ask something from her.

But before she could enter the room she heard Bhuvana's and Dinesh's voices and stood in the entrance itself.

"I couldn't believe that you bought this much sarees." Dinesh exclaimed.

The bed was completely filled with sarees and jewellery.

"I bought all this for our Hasini. I want to give all these jewellery and saree to her before she can go to her in-law's house." Bhuvana said and cried while holding Dinesh's shoulders.

"Mom..." Hasini called Bhuvana in a broken state.

Bhuvana wiped her tears abruptly and turned towards Hasini. Hasini ran and hugged Bhuvana and cried in her embrace.

"Don't cry sweetheart." Bhuvana tried to console her and Dinesh caressed Hasini's head.

"I'm the worst daughter, mom. I don't deserve your love." Hasini said in between her cries.

"No Hasini, don't speak like this." Bhuvana said and kissed Hasini's forehead.

"You got a new life so don't cry ok. I want my daughter to be happy." Dinesh said and side hugged Hasini.

"Come let's keep this jewellery and sarees in your bag." Bhuvana said.

"I don't want all this mom." Hasini said.

"I'm giving all this to my daughter." Bhuvana said strictly.

After 30 minutes of arguing Hasini agreed to take 4-5 sets of jewellery and 10 sarees with her.

"Hasini...." Bhuvana hesitated to speak.

"What mom?" Hasini asked.

"You have to remove that." Bhuvana said.

Hasini was confused.

Bhuvana held Hasini's hand and pointed to the ring.

"Noo... I can't." Hasini removed her hand from Bhuvana's hold abruptly.

"You're going to get married." Bhuvana tried to explain but Hasini was adamant.

Finally Bhuvana said "At least remove that ring when you accept Jayesh as your husband wholeheartedly."

Hasini nodded her head.

The next day 

Jayesh and Hasini had a simple court marriage in presence of their parents and 

Jayesh's best friend Chandru and his Wife Ramya came to the wedding.

After lunch everyone went to Jayesh's home except Chandru and Ramya. There Geetha asked Hasini to perform a few rituals.

"I trust Jayesh but sweetheart take care of yourself. You can come to our home any time. Mumma will always be there for you." Bhuvana said to Hasini while wiping her own tears.

"I know everything will be new to you but remember we are always with you." Dinesh said and kissed Hasini's forehead.

Hasini nodded her head. Her eyes were filled with tears. 

Dinesh and Bhuvana turned towards Jayesh. He wrapped his right arm around Hasini and held her protectively. The elderly couple smiled and moved to their home.

Hasini sighed heavily. Jayesh turned towards her and asked "Shall we go to our apartment?" 

Hasini nodded her head. After taking blessings from Jayesh's parents the new couple entered into their car.

"We're not going home." Jayesh said.

Hasini turned towards him with a questioning look.

"We're going for a long drive." Jayesh said enthusiastically.

Hasini smiled. Asusual Hasini was silent and Jayesh initiated the conversation.

He talked about the house maid and about the apartment community and other rules and regulations. Hasini listened to everything keenly.

After thirty minutes. Jayesh noticed that Hasini was asleep so he drove the car back to his apartment. He parked his car and came to the other side and carried her in bridal style to his flat. No one noticed them until he reached his floor.

But before opening his flat door the opposite flat aunty interrupted him. Before she could open her mouth Jayesh signalled her to be silent. 

Due to the small commotion Hasini's stirred in her sleep.

"Don't wake up, just sleep." Jayesh whispered in Hasini's ears.

Hasini smiled in her sleep and snuggled into him seeking his warmth. He placed Hasini in his bed and covered her with the duvet. He kissed her forehead and moved outside the flat to meet the aunty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 226 9
Shivansh exclaimed,"I have been the devil ruling the hell throughout my life but she made me feel what it is to hold the heaven in my hands." ~ "Keep...
60.7K 2.1K 22
"𝑫𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒕𝒊 𝒉𝒐, 𝒌𝒊 𝒃𝒊𝒘𝒊 𝒉𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒆" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...
13.5K 648 39
Am I alive?? How is it possible?? I died , right?? I was betrayed and killed by my husband and best friend?? Why do I look 10 years younger?? This is...
690K 35.8K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...